On 11/22/2018 at 12:22 PM, spoonsinger said:

Try attached. Only applies morph changes once every 10 minutes rather than every few seconds. (Changes in Event OnUpdate() event if you want to change the frequency youself and recompile).

WeightMorphs10Mins.7z

Notes :- Just the applicable script so you need the main mod and also make a backup of your current version in case you want to go back. I assume the original update shortness time was to give good promo shots of it in action. (i.e.. eat lots of stuff, get fat quickly).

for 10 min update timer (~5 ingame hours)

and in the attachment:

WeightMorphs 5Mins Patch.7z

WeightMorphs 140s Patch.7z

and say thanks to spoonsinger :D

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sma342 said:

Any tutorial for that? I installed it but it doesn't seem to work for me.

To test if it works you have to have all your clothes off and if your weight is changing when you eat and drink then that means its working, if you want outfits to work with your weight you have to choose "build morphs" when building your outfits in bodyslide.

Now that I think about it you should "build morphs" for your characters body too for it too work.

7 hours ago, sma342 said:

Where's that option? Im pretty noob in this cases, can ya screen me it or something?

EDIT: Oh shit, im blind, thanks for help

No problem if you need help with building morphs or bodyslide let me know i can help you out if you need it.

5 hours ago, timewontell said:

I'm having problems with consuming food, whenever I eat any food, the game instantly CTD, I'm wondering if there's anyone who knows that fix to this. It would be greatly appreciated.

ill pm you

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Is ousnius still around? I want to ask permission to release a mod that uses his mod as a base. It would a muscle training mod that in addition to what WeightMorphs does, it tracks your usage of weapons, heavy armor, mining, wood chopping and swimming and applies additional muscle related bodyslide morphs. Would anyone be interested in this?

On 6/22/2021 at 1:07 AM, BrerLappin said:

Is ousnius still around? I want to ask permission to release a mod that uses his mod as a base. It would a muscle training mod that in addition to what WeightMorphs does, it tracks your usage of weapons, heavy armor, mining, wood chopping and swimming and applies additional muscle related bodyslide morphs. Would anyone be interested in this?

Greetings,

a very nice idea. I, for one, would be very interested in your implementation. I built a fitness scaling system for myself, but it's very basic (modifier based on stamina and certain skills levels) and, like yours, based off the idea of WeightMorphs. Great mod, btw, ousnius, thank you for your work as well.

Either way, I would be looking forward to your mod.

Regards, s3ngine

14 hours ago, s3ngine said:

Greetings,

a very nice idea. I, for one, would be very interested in your implementation. I built a fitness scaling system for myself, but it's very basic (modifier based on stamina and certain skills levels) and, like yours, based off the idea of WeightMorphs. Great mod, btw, ousnius, thank you for your work as well.

Either way, I would be looking forward to your mod.

Regards, s3ngine

Cool, yours sounds interesting as well! I have been thinking on applying modifiers based on some skills myself, but i'm still working on the visual aspect.

I guess i can just release it and see if ousnius gets aware of it...

• 6 months later...