Is there a way to get your followers to eat food? There's a few people I'd like to try this out on.

I didn't do it for NPCs because it could be quite a bit of a performance impact (especially the losing weight part with the animation events) and generally isn't noticed that easily, except for maybe followers, because you look at them all the time.

So I kept it limited to the player for some immersion/fun with optional gameplay effects.

Is there a way to get your followers to eat food? There's a few people I'd like to try this out on.

I didn't do it for NPCs because it could be quite a bit of a performance impact (especially the losing weight part with the animation events) and generally isn't noticed that easily, except for maybe followers, because you look at them all the time.

So I kept it limited to the player for some immersion/fun with optional gameplay effects.

ah... ok, then.

• 1 month later...

gonna repost my gratefullness! this is GOLD!!!!!!!!  maybe a physical output slider changer for more or less weight will be awesome, no benefits of being fat at the moment, that could improve it, u can be slow, u can carry less stuff, but u hit like a bear, just sayiing, awesome mod!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello I was just wondering is it possible to add toggle option so you can turn off specific morph sliders that you don't want to change or other mods use?

For example I have Soulgem Oven installed and want it to handle breasts. Maybe it will allow to avoid issues with multiple mods handling same morphs.

Hello I was just wondering is it possible to add toggle option so you can turn off specific morph sliders that you don't want to change or other mods use?

For example I have Soulgem Oven installed and want it to handle breasts. Maybe it will allow to avoid issues with multiple mods handling same morphs.

You can set the morphs you don't want to use to 0 in the MCM menu.

Ok I don't know why thought it was still using them like when you set pregnancy belly to 0 it will change it to 0 after soulgem oven changes it. If 0 turns it off then it is ok, smart design :shy: . Maybe add description "if set to 0 is disabled" so that ppl don't need to go to forum.

• 2 months later...

Has anybody else experienced a slight pause every couple of seconds when walking or running? It seems to specifically be to do with the belly node, since that gives a little spasm when it happens. My belly morphs are working okay otherwise, and  I only get it with this mod installed, disabling it in it's MCM resolves it.

intriguingly I also get something very similar with the Dragonborn DLC, a pause ever 3 seconds or so. Doesn't happen anywhere else mind you, and in that case it seems to affect the entire scene rather than just movement animations. Maybe I've got something configured via SPINI that's causing it. 

It could also be the armor you're wearing being complex and having huge morph data. The morphs from this mod update every few seconds visually.

Yeah that occurred to me too cell, but stripping made no difference. 

For now I'm going to put it down to my increasingly geriatric setup just getting overburdened with NiOverride stuff. Can't have it all I guess.

Shame because it's a fabulous mod, very well executed. Why it's not getting tons more endorsements is a bit of a mystery.

• 2 months later...

It says you can run the weight off, so say I was using beeing female would it run of my pregnancy D: or just the values it added?

Just the values it added. WeightMorphs is using the morphs system of NiOverride with a unique key. Being Female scales bones, last I checked.

It says you can run the weight off, so say I was using beeing female would it run of my pregnancy D: or just the values it added?

Just the values it added. WeightMorphs is using the morphs system of NiOverride with a unique key. Being Female scales bones, last I checked.

thanks for the information! Wow this looks amazing though i'll give it a try :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

Taking Fat !

Finally a mod that do it nicely !  :sleepy:

Do you plane to add a way to take muscle too ? using normal maps ?

Running, fighting, smithing, making love, ... should let ur muscles grow  :)

i'd love to see it for SAM, CBBE and UUNP :)

For references :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58565-sweaty-wet-skin-auto-adjustment/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43262-weight-based-women-workout-w3-textures/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/page-13?do=findComment&comment=1106733

XX

I doubt you have time or would want to update this but I would love to have a widget/status that tells me what weight I am at..

Seconded! I keep having to check the mcm menu every so often just to find out. Oh and how script heavy is this mod? Since it is calculating the weight gain and loss every so often and changing all the morphs quite regularly as well. Just curious.

• 2 weeks later...

What am I doing wrong?

I've got my mods pared down to almost nothing to avoid potential conflicts, and I've got SKSE, CBBE, and RaceMenu installed.

My character looks normal to start with, but when I eat anything she does gain weight, but her hands detach from her wrists and her arms clip through her body.

55Tdskl1.jpg