View File

70243-0-1443808889.png
- dynamically gain and lose weight -

Description:
This mod makes it possible to gain and lose weight in-game using the morphs CBBE, Unified UNP and SAM come with.

When eating food, ingredients or drinking potions, your player character gains weight.
Walking, running, sprinting and jumping results in losing weight again.

There are optional gameplay effects for stamina and movement speed reacting to your weight.

The vanilla food (Skyrim.esm) is divided into three categories:
70243-0-1443973433.png

All DLC food and custom food coming from mods and all potions/ingredients are automatically added to the list
you choose in the MCM menu. You can also have them unassigned.

It is also possible to add the "WMLight", "WMMedium" or "WMHeavy" keywords to any mod items in their plugin
to assign them to the specific category.

The mod comes with an MCM menu, where you can enable/disable it, change the multipliers for gaining and losing weight and more.
You can choose the combination and strength of the morphs for the target shapes yourself, too.

In order for the weight to have any visual effect, you need to have a body and armor installed that features in-game morphing.
Such as CBBE, Unified UNP or SAM.

For CBBE and UUNP you have to use BodySlide to build the morphs for your body and armor.

Requirements:
SKSE 1.7.3+
SkyUI 5.1+

RaceMenu 3.4.4+
or
NetImmerse Override 3.4.4+ for ECE/vanilla users.

BodySlide for building the female morphs.

Do not install both RaceMenu and NetImmerse Override!
RaceMenu already comes with it included.

In order for the weight to have any visual effect, you need to have a body and armor installed that features in-game morphing,
such as CBBE, Unified UNP or SAM.

For CBBE and UUNP you have to use BodySlide to build the morphs for your body and armor.

Installation:
Simply install the archive using your preferred mod manager or manually extract the files into the Skyrim's Data folder.
Don't forget to enable the "WeightMorphs.esp" plugin.

Uninstallation:
Remove the mod in your mod manager or delete the files the archive came with manually.
Open it in an archiver program to see which those were.

The morphs are automatically removed from your character.

Credits:
expired6978 - For the NetImmerse Override library required by this mod.
The SkyUI team for MCM.
Pugliara @Plainicon - For the icon used in the MCM menu and mod page.
Jeir - For the word and table art.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/02/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SkyUI and RaceMenu or NiOverride
  • Special Edition Compatible

I love the idea of this! I'm downloading now, thanks for the Mod! Small question, this doesn't matter what kind of needs mod you have installed? Or would it conflict? I personally use RND. Thanks!

-C

Going to have to ask. How well does this work with things like Soul Gem Oven 2,Fill Her Up, Beeing Female, Pumping Iron, etc.?  Or is it purely for next gen NIO compliant mods?

(Actually I think Pumping Iron just increases weight overall so ignore that).

There are zero conflicts. It uses NiOverride, so it just adds to any other morphs/scales your character has applied. And the food items aren't edited in any way in the plugin, it's purely scripts, so no conflict there either. :)

Perfect ive been using the reincarnation of realistic needs a diseases for this but he had included some buffs based on weight I didnt like entirely I had asked him for a toggle to kill the bonus's since part of it included a attack speed/movement speed bonus with with perma made it way to much. He told me no flat out I had edited his esp to remove the speed edits but with this mod now i can just leave his weight feature disabled.

Guest Jenova23

Does this work with followers and npc? I use ineed so I'm wondering if my followers will gain any weight. It would be really cool if I could manage there diet.

Edit: I have tested the mod with ineed, but my followers don't seem to gain any weight. I am assuming it's not compatible. Are there any plans for follower or npc support?

Hey. =D I have a request. Is it possible to add anything with the keyword 'vendorItemFood' to the list of medium food or something? Stuff like milk from Soul Gem Oven 3 is an ALCHEMY ingredient, but still has the 'vendorItemFood' key word. That would be nice. Wonderful mod either way, however.

Hey. =D I have a request. Is it possible to add anything with the keyword 'vendorItemFood' to the list of medium food or something? Stuff like milk from Soul Gem Oven 3 is an ALCHEMY ingredient, but still has the 'vendorItemFood' key word. That would be nice. Wonderful mod either way, however.

actually thats a decent idea. if it isn't in your lists, but it has the keyword just assume its medium or something. only so much you can do.

Potato, medium? Should be light - a potato has 2/3 the calories of a head of cabbage.

I'm assuming, here, that you want to keep the relationship between food somewhat realistic, so I'm going to provide you with some data. I'm also assuming you want to take the depicted portions into account, so I'm going to try to adjust for the size of the portion depicted ingame. But, you said something about 'wanting to provide a reward for cooking', so maybe you don't care and just want raw food = heavy and cooked food = lighter, regardless of portion. \ o / Your call.

Here are some numbers for reference, courtesy of google:

1 leek - 54 cal

1 med carrot - 25 cal

1 med potato  - 163 cal

1 med cabbage - 223 cal

1 large raw clam - 17 cal

raw beef - T3h0th3r and I have determined that it is prime rib which would make it, at 302 cal / 3 oz, a 1610 cal 16 oz raw steak. Google says a 16 oz prime rib, after cooking and removing refuse ("yield from 1lb raw meat with refuse"), becomes 1036 cal

venison - Google says 1lb of raw deer (non-ground) is 544 calories. Weird. Deer is apparently super low-cal compared to beef.

salmon - 1 raw salmon filet is 412 cal

goat - its a whole freaking breast and leg of goat. Heavy, cooked or no.

horse - 1 lb cooked horse meat = 793 cal, making it leaner than beef by weight, but... that's a pretty big piece of horse meat. Probably 2-3x the size of the beef. Even cooked I think it should be heavy...

honey - 12 oz = 1031 cal. That's a big ass jar of honey, but is it a pint (16oz)? A quart (32oz)? Something in between? 24 oz would put us at 2062 cal. That's two cooked prime rib steaks @_@

rabbit - google had no info, but according to fatsecret.com, a rabbit leg+thigh is only 143 cal after cooking, yet you have raw rabbit leg in the heavy category...

chicken/pheasant - not even going to look up pheasant, given portion size it's probably the same as chicken. 1 raw chicken breast deboned/no skin = 142 cal, this stuff should all be light, cooked and uncooked

horker - that bigass piece of raw horker meat has to be at least 2 lb. If it were walrus, nutritionvalue.org says it would be 1990 cal. Even cooked, it should be squarely in the heavy category.

alcohol - fatsecret.com says there are 356 calories in an 8 oz serving of mead. Assuming a 12oz bottle, that would put us somewhere in the 500 calorie range. However, you've also got BOTTLES of wine in the medium category, which are... bigger. Not much bigger, but I think I would put mead in the light category and wine in medium. At 123 cal / oz, a 20 oz bottle of wine would be 615 cal. Or just leave it as is, whatever, there isn't as big a difference in the calorie count as I thought there would be when I started typing this paragraph.

apple pie - a whole apple pie is like 2400 calories so thats fine

sweet roll - google says 1 sweet roll is 266 calories. Even if you consider the skyrim sweet roll to be equivalent of twice that, that's still only 532... medium territory. less than I thought it would be. Should probably be medium with the other treats.

elsweyr fondue - its basically a medium bowl of cheese, and you've got all the cheese in the heavy category. However, a wedge of cheese is only a few hundred calories so I moved those to medium in my suggestions.

tl;dr I think your list should look more like

Light: red apple, green apple, cabbage, cabbage soup, apple cabbage stew, potato, baked potatoes, cabbage potato soup, carrot, leek, grilled leeks, tomato, tomato soup, vegetable soup, salmon steak, clam meat, chicken breast, grilled chicken breast, pheasant breast, pheasant roast, raw rabbit leg, rabbit haunch

Medium: all alcohols, all cheese wedges, elsweyr fondue, boiled creme treat, sweet roll, honey nut treat, long taffy treat, bread, gourd, seared slaughterfish, beef stew, venison, salmon meat, venison chop, charred skeever meat, dlc and custom food

Heavy: raw beef, cooked beef, spiced beef, leg of goat, leg of goat roast, dog meat, horker meat, horker loaf, horker stew, mammoth snout, mammoth steak, horse meat, horse haunch, all cheese wheels and sliced cheese wheels, homecooked meal, apple pie

This is kind of a big change from your list but consider that this list is much more even (rather than half of the food being in the 'medium' category). The scale I used was basically light: 0-400 cal medium: 400-800 cal heavy: cheese wheels and big portions of meat (which is most of them)

tl;dr I think your list should look more like

Light: red apple, green apple, cabbage, cabbage soup, apple cabbage stew, potato, baked potatoes, cabbage potato soup, carrot, leek, grilled leeks, tomato, tomato soup, vegetable soup, salmon steak, clam meat, chicken breast, grilled chicken breast, pheasant breast, pheasant roast, raw rabbit leg, rabbit haunch

Medium: all alcohols, all cheese wedges, elsweyr fondue, boiled creme treat, sweet roll, honey nut treat, long taffy treat, bread, gourd, seared slaughterfish, beef stew, venison, salmon meat, venison chop, charred skeever meat, dlc and custom food

Heavy: raw beef, cooked beef, spiced beef, leg of goat, leg of goat roast, dog meat, horker meat, horker loaf, horker stew, mammoth snout, mammoth steak, horse meat, horse haunch, all cheese wheels and sliced cheese wheels, homecooked meal, apple pie

This is kind of a big change from your list but consider that this list is much more even (rather than half of the food being in the 'medium' category). The scale I used was basically light: 0-400 cal medium: 400-800 cal heavy: cheese wheels and big portions of meat (which is most of them)

Thanks, I'll think about it. I didn't want to put too much thought into it, so I just went with "this is rather big and it's meat, so it's heavy, and this is the cooked version of it, so it's medium". :P

EDIT: It's in v1.1. :)

I think this might be an issue for most ninode override stuff but, it seems it maintains the appearance even if you load to an older save where you might have been skinnier...yeah I changed all the node setting to 1 then reloaded an old save to hopefully fix the monster I created, but the abomination came back in time with me. Doesn't seem happen If I restart the game but things like loading from the menu or quickloading seem to carry your appearance with you.

I think this might be an issue for most ninode override stuff but, it seems it maintains the appearance even if you load to an older save where you might have been skinnier...yeah I changed all the node setting to 1 then reloaded an old save to hopefully fix the monster I created, but the abomination came back in time with me. Doesn't seem happen If I restart the game but things like loading from the menu or quickloading seem to carry your appearance with you.

Yeah that's an issue with NiOverride itself. It's suggested to not load any other save once you're in a session by SKSE people. :/

However, my mod should fix the appearance if you simply jump one time or walk for a bit, because then it applies the current values again.

Request...

Weight morph - options. ( lower settings request )

Weight loss multiplier... 0 to 1.00, using all the numbers in-between, when reaching 1.0. Instead of jumping in 0.25 increments.

( for fine tuning to get a more long term, realistic low weight loss )

Light / medium / Heavy food influences... Same as above... 0 to 1.00 when you reach 1.0, using all the numbers in-between. Instead of 0.10 increments.

( for fine tuning to get a more long term, realistic weight gain )

I have to say that this mod is great, my female character goes from Anorexic thin to normal, all the way to very overweight... Along with the bodyslide clothes...

I am currently fine tuning the weight gain and loss, but finding the only thing stopping me from finding the perfect settings is the sliders not going down equally all the way to 0. Jumping in 0.25 or 0.10 increments.

I want my character to take a lot longer to double her weight from dangerously thin, for the weight to creep up immersively. As it does in real life, if you eat fatty and sugary foods...

I use Realistic needs and diseases, and it often forces you to eat whatever is at hand, or suffer debuffs. Your mod is what I have been wanting to run silently in the background, for a long time.

Not thinking about your weight, until it goes down or up too much.

It would be funny, if you had to make new clothes when you put on weight. Or wear a belt, when you got too thin. Or your trousers, or underwear would just drop to the ground as an item.

Small, Medium, Large and Extra large clothing.

Imagine trying to squeeze into your armour, when you've went from skinny to fat...

Version used v1.1

One little thing you need to add, and this mod will be the best ever. Gain weight by sex, or lose weight by sex, adding or putting a reference or something like that to sexlab, maybe even sperm lose/gain. Do that and this is epic :) If you can give option to chose  what action influences on what, lets say I can chose that sex only influences breasts, and eating sperm only influences butt and belly. That will be .... fun :)

I am currently fine tuning the weight gain and loss, but finding the only thing stopping me from finding the perfect settings is the sliders not going down equally all the way to 0. Jumping in 0.25 or 0.10 increments.

Made it 0.01 increments for the next version. :)

One little thing you need to add, and this mod will be the best ever. Gain weight by sex, or lose weight by sex, adding or putting a reference or something like that to sexlab, maybe even sperm lose/gain. Do that and this is epic  :) If you can give option to chose  what action influences on what, lets say I can chose that sex only influences breasts, and eating sperm only influences butt and belly. That will be .... fun  :)

That would mean making SexLab a requirement for the mod, which I don't want to do. :/

I'm unsure if there's a way to make a separate addon plugin + script that can access my script instance.

I also can't separate what action affects which part of the body, as I have the setup for defining what parts are affected by the weight as a whole already.

Made it 0.01 increments for the next version. :)

One little thing you need to add, and this mod will be the best ever. Gain weight by sex, or lose weight by sex, adding or putting a reference or something like that to sexlab, maybe even sperm lose/gain. Do that and this is epic  :) If you can give option to chose  what action influences on what, lets say I can chose that sex only influences breasts, and eating sperm only influences butt and belly. That will be .... fun  :)

That would mean making SexLab a requirement for the mod, which I don't want to do. :/

I'm unsure if there's a way to make a separate addon plugin + script that can access my script instance.

I also can't separate what action affects which part of the body, as I have the setup for defining what parts are affected by the weight as a whole already.

:(

I really love the mod, after using it for a long while, someone already requested what I would have liked, which is lower increments and you said you added them so thank you very much for that :)  One other small request if I might be able to do so? Can the weight loss be from walking, normal running AND sprinting? As well as fighting, since I would figure all of that uses up a lot of energy and burns calories. My character is an adorable little chub right now lol and I'm not sure I want her to sprint back up those 7 thousand steps to highrothgar(sp) to lose the weight again lol 

Oh one more thing, that I just remembered whilst typing, sorry, is there a possibility that the morphs that are already present on the body might be left alone? Basically I made a base body in Bodyslide that I like and than for my own character I edit it to my taste whilst in game depending on the type of life that my character is living. But when she gains and than loses she winds back up in the base body she was in. It also removes the effects of the waist slider and thigh sliders in the.. umm I forgot the name of that section in racemenu. 

Alrighty sorry this became a novel, either way, thank you very much for the mod, I'm having fun :) 

Sorrow thanks you too:

-C

I really love the mod, after using it for a long while, someone already requested what I would have liked, which is lower increments and you said you added them so thank you very much for that :)  One other small request if I might be able to do so? Can the weight loss be from walking, normal running AND sprinting? As well as fighting, since I would figure all of that uses up a lot of energy and burns calories. My character is an adorable little chub right now lol and I'm not sure I want her to sprint back up those 7 thousand steps to highrothgar(sp) to lose the weight again lol 

Oh one more thing, that I just remembered whilst typing, sorry, is there a possibility that the morphs that are already present on the body might be left alone? Basically I made a base body in Bodyslide that I like and than for my own character I edit it to my taste whilst in game depending on the type of life that my character is living. But when she gains and than loses she winds back up in the base body she was in. It also removes the effects of the waist slider and thigh sliders in the.. umm I forgot the name of that section in racemenu. 

Alrighty sorry this became a novel, either way, thank you very much for the mod, I'm having fun :)

Sorrow thanks you too:

-C

The morphs of RaceMenu and WeightMorphs shouldn't collide with each other, they both use different keys to store them.

Did you update BodySlide to the latest version as well?

Weight loss already happens for walking, running and sprinting, not combat at the moment though.

Sorrow thanks you too:

-C

The morphs of RaceMenu and WeightMorphs shouldn't collide with each other, they both use different keys to store them.

Did you update BodySlide to the latest version as well?

Weight loss already happens for walking, running and sprinting, not combat at the moment though.

I see there was an update! Updating right now :) Hopefully that fixes it, will report back :) 

-C

Brilliant... the smaller increments on v1.3 means my character can now take twice as long or more, to pile on the pounds with a bad diet...

Weight finally means something in Skyrim...

Ideas for possible future patches or updates...

Frostfall... weight alters how cold you get.

Skinny = gets cold quicker

Fat = more cold resistant

Speed... weight alters run and sprint speed

Skinny = 20% faster

Normal = standard speed

Fat  = 10% slower

Attack damage... weight alters power behind sword attacks

Skinny = 30% less attack damage

Normal = Standard attack damage

Fat = 20% more attack damage

Just some ideas, they would have to have toggles to switch them on or off. They would give plus's and minus's to being fat or skinny.

Skinny = more run speed, but less power.

Fat = less run speed, but more power.

It would add more immersion, making keeping in shape more than just a visual thing. Imagine having to go on a virtual diet, in Skyrim, because you've been eating too many sweet-rolls...