It would be nice...

GreatLord

Hello everyone, I just had an idea for a kind of mod which is missing from the adult mods, but it could add much more fun to the game.

A mod which you can decide if and who (from your followers) would fight bare hand (without weapons) and not to death, completely naked, covered only with mud or oil.

Alternatively, the wrestling followers could wearing only underwear or swimsuits.

I think the location could be anywhere or a dedicated place where the spectator(s) could bet with or against any contestor.

Some visual effects like bruising,bleeding...etc would make it feel more realistic and also proper sound effects during the combat.

If there is already such mod, could you please tell me which?

I'm not interested for generic NPC's brawls/fights, but specifically for followers which the player chooses to participate in this wicked combat competition.

Thanks in advance for your answers

Archived