On 27. september 2018 at 6:48 PM, Synake said:

Not that it couldn't have been addressed differently, but this question has been asked and answered multiple times in the last few pages of this thread; so a bit of frustration at your apparent laziness is understandable.

So you honestly demand people go through 70!!! pages of posts for one answer??? And if they don't adhere to your honestly ridiculous demands/standards they are bashed and defamed as lazy? Wow...

On 9/28/2018 at 12:45 AM, LatencyRemix said:

Hi @qotsafan I have a question/suggestion id like to ask you.

Is it at all possible or not to be able to have different calculation's simultaneously for different node's?

NPC Breast L/R = Average

NPC Butt L./R = Add one Subtract one

NPC Belly = Additive

For breasts/butt/belly sure, but probably only for those three.

On 10/2/2018 at 11:03 AM, skyrimfet said:

Hi @qotsafan
I want to ask You - maybe I asked in past but i still dont remember answer :D
whats about extra section in MCM just for enable support for DD keywords like chastity bra, etc?

I have idea - sliders!
let's say:

DD Corsets  0% <==> 100% ;;where 0% means reduce belly node to 1 & 100% means keep oryginal node size

formula like in this pseudo code:

float function getActorBellyNode(Actor)

;... many calculations here
  ;and finaly

if ddcorset.detected() == true

return 1 + ( bellynode * sliderCorset / 100 )

else

return 1 + bellynode

endif

endfunction

with defualt set like (example):

-for corset 75% (belly) - reduce belly a little bit
-for chastity bra 0%  (breast) - logic i hope
-for chastity belt 95% (belly - no perfect, but no idea, its realy hard, becouse belt shoul be under belly, not on belly...)
-rubber suits (95% belly / breasts and butt) - so just squeeze  a little bit

i hope that you appreciate my idea - i belive that it make skyrim more realistic and exciting ;)

Well, atm there is

SLIF_Main.hideNode(Actor kActor, String modName, String node, float value = 0.0000001, string oldModName = "")

but that's setting a static value atm.

I will think about something.

3 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

So you honestly demand people go through 70!!! pages of posts for one answer??? And if they don't adhere to your honestly ridiculous demands/standards they are bashed and defamed as lazy? Wow...

Nobody demands that, except maybe some tact from newcomers, who do not know what they are talking about.

stupid question: se stands for special edition, right? because I accidentally paid and downloaded SLIF 1.22 for SE. not looking for a refund, just looking for the pc ver.

also is there a compatible inflation mod involving air and/or water inflation? if so, can I get a link? if there isn't a mod w/ air and/or water, don't bother, I'll just be happy with SLIF

So I haven't played in a few days and it was working fine but when I went to boot the game up today I was fiddling around a little bit with the breast scalings and got a CTD, not a biggie I'll just try again. Well now it's doing it every time I try to load a save or start a new game. I isolated every mod and it seems SLIF is responsible for the CTD which is weird since like I said it was running fine before. I tried uninstalling and re-installing and sorting with LOOT with no improvement. I can post my load order if that would help but idk. I don't even know where to start looking besides what I've tried before so I apologize if this is a super obvious fix I don't mean to be inept.

EDIT: Also I tried changing from Cosio to normal CBBE and vice versa with no impact either

EDIT 2: Never mind fixed it, it was a problem with how SKSE was handling it apparently. (Or at least that's what my buddy told me)

14 hours ago, THEMEMESJACK said:

Hi Slif refuses to work for me on one of my other playthroughs slif worked fine but I started a new playthrough and slif refuses to do anything at all even with the patches all installed

What mods & patches do you have installed that make use of SLIF?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i think i've requested this before but at least in my memory you didn't oppose it entirely but weren't sure if you want/can do it, so i hope it's ok to ask about it once more and know more. :)

I'd like a feature that changes gravity/push up automatically depending on total breast size.

So for example, i create a body with bodyslide with small, perky breasts. Then MME, Beeing Cow and Beeing female all do their thing and make them grow, when they are 2  times bigger from MME, reduce X push up effect, when they're additionally 2 times bigger from Beeing Cow, add X gravity. Would that be possible?

18 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hi, i think i've requested this before but at least in my memory you didn't oppose it entirely but weren't sure if you want/can do it, so i hope it's ok to ask about it once more and know more. :)

I'd like a feature that changes gravity/push up automatically depending on total breast size.

So for example, i create a body with bodyslide with small, perky breasts. Then MME, Beeing Cow and Beeing female all do their thing and make them grow, when they are 2  times bigger from MME, reduce X push up effect, when they're additionally 2 times bigger from Beeing Cow, add X gravity. Would that be possible?

Add the sliders. I have breast gravity in mine. Give it a percentage. As breasts grow, they get heavier. I also added some breast and hip related sliders to the Belly section so as belly grows, hips get wider and breasts get bigger. Look in the json files. It's not that hard to figure out.

1 hour ago, chajapa said:

Add the sliders. I have breast gravity in mine. Give it a percentage. As breasts grow, they get heavier. I also added some breast and hip related sliders to the Belly section so as belly grows, hips get wider and breasts get bigger. Look in the json files. It's not that hard to figure out.

Thanks! It'll be the first time i deal with .json files, i'll most likely be able to google it but if you know a tutorial or guide or something by heart you'd recommend, i'd be glad too. :)

Well. I've tried everything I can think of -- including things that failed so poorly I had to reinstall my game twice. 

All I want in my life right now is to use Skyrim to satisfy my cum inflation fetish, and I've been doing everything to get this to work and I just...can't figure it out. So I'm finally dropping in here to ask for help -- I've skimmed the 70 pages, searching for keywords and phrases, so I apologize if I've missed the answer. :/ 

Details: I'm using Mod Organizer, and I have the original Skyrim, not the Legendary or Special edition. I have installed the Unofficial Patch. I have RaceMenu, NetImmersiveOverride, all the necessary patches for FNIS, SKSE, and the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. 

Here's what I have downloaded in relation to sex mods, everything is at its current latest version and I have all the Required prereqs:

Spoiler

SexLab

SexLabAroused

ZaZAnimationPack

CreatureFramework

SoS (+SAA/VPMA/VPRA, +Shop, +RaceMenu)

Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Integration

More Nasty Critters

SexLab Nude Creatures (+DG/DB)

Sexlab Inflation Framework

FNIS

SexLab Animation Loader (+animobj)

Sexlab K4 Animations

Sexlab Aroused Creatures

NibblesAnimObjects

HentaiCreatures

SexLab More Creatures

Pearl Juice

FillHerUp2

FillHerUp NIOverride

Sexlab Eager NPCs

As you can see, I am trying to get my fuck on.

All of these mods seem to work together fine. As do the non-sex related mods I have. The problem came  in with getting the belly of my character to inflate. Surprise surprise. Luckily I don't think THAT'S the issue anymore.

I've installed CBBE and Bodyslide, and the RaceMenu patch for them. I have created a body in BodySlide that should work. (Scaled bigbelly). And no matter what I do....THIS happens:

unknown.png

Beautiful, isn't she. 

This was previous to me properly installing and using Bodyslide, but she still looks like this -- except she has hand-less arms and feet-less legs that are the color of her face. Eugh.

Interesting thing is that I have PSVAC installed (all three packs). If I uninstall CBBE, she has the normal body (just standard vanilla redguard) and when properly dressed, the armor bulges, confirming that the belly node wants to work and the FillHerUp is working. She still completely blue and featureless, but the armor IS reflecting that she's inflated. But then I remove the armor and...well, then the only problem is the, y'see, complete and total lack of skin for some reason. I don't know why the body is just outright missing, I don't know how to get the game to recognize the CBBE bodies, I don't know how to fix this, and I've tried everything my I can in my limited pool of modding knowledge.

Any Advice and suggestions would be much appreciated. And if it requires coding, please consider pasting it to me, because my dyscalculaic ass just can't futz with the number.

6 hours ago, chajapa said:

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Thanks! It'll be the first time i deal with .json files, i'll most likely be able to google it but if you know a tutorial or guide or something by heart you'd recommend, i'd be glad too. :)

It's even easier now with version 1.2.2, since it's all in one file.

They are located in SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\bodymorphs

The new system also allows for custom presets.

For example, you could copy 000_Default_Bodymorphs.json, rename it to 003_Custom_Bodymorphs.json and add your custom stuff, even while you are still in the game (provided you can tab out of the game)

The Structure is like this:

"belly" : <-- segment, where you want the morph (belly, breasts, butt)
	{
		"AppleCheeks" : <-- the morph
		{
			"reverse" : "False", <-- set true, if the morph goes in the negative direction with positive numbers and that's not desired (default value)
			"values" : [ 100, 100, 0, 0, 10, 10, 0, 0, 20, 20 ] <-- the values are split in player/npc and percentage/reverse/steps/minimum/maximum
		}, <-- comma only between segments, not at the end, use https://jsonlint.com/ to validate your json

On 10/15/2018 at 6:26 AM, THEMEMESJACK said:

Hi Slif refuses to work for me on one of my other playthroughs slif worked fine but I started a new playthrough and slif refuses to do anything at all even with the patches all installed 

What exactly does not work and what do you want to do, so I can debug, also take a look at this: how to report errors

2 hours ago, CeramicToast said:

Well. I've tried everything I can think of -- including things that failed so poorly I had to reinstall my game twice. 

All I want in my life right now is to use Skyrim to satisfy my cum inflation fetish, and I've been doing everything to get this to work and I just...can't figure it out. So I'm finally dropping in here to ask for help -- I've skimmed the 70 pages, searching for keywords and phrases, so I apologize if I've missed the answer. :/ 

Details: I'm using Mod Organizer, and I have the original Skyrim, not the Legendary or Special edition. I have installed the Unofficial Patch. I have RaceMenu, NetImmersiveOverride, all the necessary patches for FNIS, SKSE, and the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. 

Here's what I have downloaded in relation to sex mods, everything is at its current latest version and I have all the Required prereqs:

Reveal hidden contents

As you can see, I am trying to get my fuck on.

All of these mods seem to work together fine. As do the non-sex related mods I have. The problem came  in with getting the belly of my character to inflate. Surprise surprise. Luckily I don't think THAT'S the issue anymore.

I've installed CBBE and Bodyslide, and the RaceMenu patch for them. I have created a body in BodySlide that should work. (Scaled bigbelly). And no matter what I do....THIS happens:

unknown.png

Beautiful, isn't she. 

This was previous to me properly installing and using Bodyslide, but she still looks like this -- except she has hand-less arms and feet-less legs that are the color of her face. Eugh.

Interesting thing is that I have PSVAC installed (all three packs). If I uninstall CBBE, she has the normal body (just standard vanilla redguard) and when properly dressed, the armor bulges, confirming that the belly node wants to work and the FillHerUp is working. She still completely blue and featureless, but the armor IS reflecting that she's inflated. But then I remove the armor and...well, then the only problem is the, y'see, complete and total lack of skin for some reason. I don't know why the body is just outright missing, I don't know how to get the game to recognize the CBBE bodies, I don't know how to fix this, and I've tried everything my I can in my limited pool of modding knowledge.

Any Advice and suggestions would be much appreciated. And if it requires coding, please consider pasting it to me, because my dyscalculaic ass just can't futz with the number.

Seems to me, like something is missing or not installed correctly. Purple skin means the texture is missing. The red warning means the mesh is missing. It might be, that the texture/mesh path in one of your plugins leads to a place that doesn't have that texture/mesh.

@qotsafan

I had figured there was something important missing lol. When I access the files for CBBE, the folders for textures and meshes are empty. I tried installing Fair Skin, but that didn't help either. Do you have any advice on how to reroute CBBE to where the proper folder is? If you agree that's what's wrong, I just need to find out why the plugin isn't working. 

26 minutes ago, CeramicToast said:

@qotsafan

I had figured there was something important missing lol. When I access the files for CBBE, the folders for textures and meshes are empty. I tried installing Fair Skin, but that didn't help either. Do you have any advice on how to reroute CBBE to where the proper folder is? If you agree that's what's wrong, I just need to find out why the plugin isn't working. 

Well, now that I think about it, you say you installed BodySlide, did you export the meshes to the correct folder?

The correct folder is:

meshes\actors\character\character assets

And the files are:

femalebody.tri

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet.tri

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands.tri

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

But this only solves your mesh problem. It might be, that you haven't installed CBBE correctly, try reinstalling it.

2 hours ago, qotsafan said:

Well, now that I think about it, you say you installed BodySlide, did you export the meshes to the correct folder?

The correct folder is:

meshes\actors\character\character assets

And the files are:

femalebody.tri

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet.tri

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands.tri

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

But this only solves your mesh problem. It might be, that you haven't installed CBBE correctly, try reinstalling it.

-steeples my fingers in front of my face- 

....Well. I apologize. I am, indeed, an idiot.

I hadn't downloaded the CBBE body mods. I had downloaded the CBBE body extension. My brain autofilled "extension" to "expanded". I thought I had downloaded the more complete version. 

...So. With that figured out. All of the mods are still syncing just fine...buuuuut the belly node isn't being affected at all now. :/ Still that problem there. Dammit. The PVACS seem to be off as well, as no matter how much cum is inflating my character, the armored belly is basically permanently bulged. If FillHerUp registers over 2.000 filled, the belly just explodes like my character swallowed an entire blow up pool. Very much...not what I want lol. 

I thought maybe FHU and PJ were fighting each other about the inflation, but disabling either or still leaves my pc smooth and flat. Is there something else I need to do in Bodyslide or something to make the belly node active in FHU? 

@qotsafan  Welp, nevermind! Got HDT to pull its weight (wrong load order on my part) so now the belly node is working. Though now it seems to be a little overenthusiastic. Even at 0.0 in FHU, the belly is still bulged outwards considerably. Explains my armor problem. Gotta figure out why the node isn't syncing with the mods. It doesn't seem to be a conflict between Pearl Juice and FHU, though. Not sure where to start looking. 

3 hours ago, Awesomeness123 said:

which version is for oldrim and/or skyrim LE? also, do I need a mod to utilise the slif or can I just use SLIF on its own?

This version is for oldrim aka LE.

You can use SLIF on it's own, if you set values manually via the mcm menu, but SLIF is first and foremost a framework, that needs to be utilized by other mods to unfold its potential.

hello qotsafan, sorry for my poor english, i love your mod, since this mod is published on the web, i regard it as my must-install mod, fortunately, this mod is always keeping update for several years, thank you. recently, i've spend a lot of time on finding problem of FPS decrease in different scenes and different saves, after my long time's investigation, i want to report 4 bugs for 1.2.2 beta, and Patch Installer 2018.09.03 which bothered me a lot:

1. when females(including creatures) nearby, SLIF registers too fast when ArousedNips installed, everytime SLIF's console shows about registered someone's ArousedNips, FPS will decrease

2. when PC is walking or running with WeightMorph enabled, especially wearing my own clothes, sometimes FPS decreases obviously. after i disabled  WeightMorphs, returned to normal FPS at once.

3. when i'm using physical drain from SL deadly drain, FPS will decrease obviously.

4. when i switch the inflation type from INSTANT to INCREAMENTAL, everytime this mod is recalculating, FPS will decrease obviously.

2 hours ago, ultiscythe said:

hello, i love your mod, sorry for my poor english, i want to report 4 bugs for 1.2.2b which bothered me too much:

1. when females(including creatures) nearby, SLIF registers too fast when ArousedNips installed, FPS will decrease obviously;

2. when walking or running with WeightMorph installed, especially wearing my own clothes, some times FPS decreases obviously.

3. when using physical drain from SL deadly drain, FPS will decrease obviously.

4. when i switch the inflation type from INSTANT to INCREAMENTAL, everytime this mod is recalculating, FPS will decrease obviously.

Are you sure you are using a recent version, because there is no version 1.2.2b and I also fixed the bug you describe in version 1.2.0a.

So, I was originally using this with Soulgem Oven III on NMM and I switched to Mod Organizer, but for whatever reason this stopped working with SGO. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, exactly. I just moved my mods over to the Mod Organizer mods folder and I'm not doing anything different. I thought maybe it was because I didn't add in the overwrite, but I did and that's not it. Could someone please help me out here? I'm trying to get this to work with XPMSE and not have to use NetImmerse Override because the scaling on that doesn't work well with certain clothes.

Edit: I even tried manually fiddling with values via the mod menu and nothing happens.