Announcement about SLIF 1.1.8b

I finally found the issue, that was still causing crashes.

Sadly, since I can only add to json files via PapyrusUtil and not remove or change, you will have to do the following fix yourself, if you have a Bodymorphs.json file, that was generated before version 1.1.8.

Bodymorphs.json is located in

SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\

If you did not add custom bodymorphs to Bodymorphs.json, you can just delete the file and let Skyrim generate it again the next time you load a game or make a new one.

Otherwise, if you either would like to edit the file instead of deleting it or have already added custom bodymorphs to it, you will have to do the following:

Change Hipbone to HipBone, for the belly and the butt sections.

Change hips to Hips, for the belly and the butt sections.

PapyrusUtil or more specific JsonUtil is unfortunately case sensitive.

As a general rule of thumb, the key of each bodymorph should either be:

• a uniquely different word, if the bodymorph is constructed from two or more words, use _ (underscore) instead of spaces in between the words
  • have the same case, if it's the same word
After this is done, it shouldn't crash anymore.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards qotsafan

so after installing 1.1.7b i noticed theres no menu asking me what mods i have that are compatible with this and launching the game my character had a belly that filled the screen and after going back to 1.1.5 everything was fine again

You will have to install the patches as well, download SexLab Inflation Framework Patches Installer 04.09.2017.7z.

The patches are now separated from the main file.

hello i saw your comments on this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25267-req-breast-absorb-spell/page-5 for your macromancy scripts and i was wondering if those spells are not in your framework, seeing as dweezer has been MIA for well over a year now; and if so, would enchantments of those spells be possible?

Similar magic effects have been part of the SLIF library ever since, but they are very specific and probably unfit for enchantments.

What kind of enchantment do you have in mind?

Not sure if this is SLIF causing this or what, but I switched from CBBE to UUNP and now whenever my character is changed by any mod under SLIF, the game gets this sudden lag spike. Example: I set Mana Tanks to update every quarter second and thus every quarter second, I get a lag spike- lag clears up once the mana maxes out, though. I'll have to test this further to see if I can pinpoint what is going on, but I'm still tossing this into the thread for possible help.

EDIT: Further testing shows that if I disable all the SLIF-tied mods and just use straight Mana Tanks, there's no lag with any of the updates.

Not sure if this is SLIF causing this or what, but I switched from CBBE to UUNP and now whenever my character is changed by any mod under SLIF, the game gets this sudden lag spike. Example: I set Mana Tanks to update every quarter second and thus every quarter second, I get a lag spike- lag clears up once the mana maxes out, though. I'll have to test this further to see if I can pinpoint what is going on, but I'm still tossing this into the thread for possible help.

EDIT: Further testing shows that if I disable all the SLIF-tied mods and just use straight Mana Tanks, there's no lag with any of the updates.

Well, Mana Tanks natively only uses node transforms for scaling, maybe the body has a problem with bodymorphs?

Be sure, that you have ticked build morphs while generating the body.

post-24276-0-03725800-1505143968_thumb.jpg

hello i saw your comments on this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25267-req-breast-absorb-spell/page-5 for your macromancy scripts and i was wondering if those spells are not in your framework, seeing as dweezer has been MIA for well over a year now; and if so, would enchantments of those spells be possible?

Similar magic effects have been part of the SLIF library ever since, but they are very specific and probably unfit for enchantments.

What kind of enchantment do you have in mind?

simply put, just giving a sword that absorbs X amount of breast/butt/dong size from a valid actor, for those who want to steal tiddy but want to do so while wielding their dragonbone sword

Well, Mana Tanks natively only uses node transforms for scaling, maybe the body has a problem with bodymorphs?

Be sure, that you have ticked build morphs while generating the body.

attachicon.gifBuild Morphs.jpg

Whoops, should've mentioned that in my original test without that SLIF stuff, SLIF itself was disabled, too. I'm kicking myself in the pants for missing that line.

Anyway, build morphs is checked, I'll rebuild the body and all the clothes real quick to double check. From a purely subjective view, it sorta-kinda feels like the weird lag spike is slightly worse when my character is wearing clothes. Another thing I need to check is whether OTHER breast SLIF mods cause the spikes too.

Great mod, thanx for sharing it !

Thanks smile.png

simply put, just giving a sword that absorbs X amount of breast/butt/dong size from a valid actor, for those who want to steal tiddy but want to do so while wielding their dragonbone sword

So the Manyuu Hikenchou idea, that was the inspiration for the whole thread?

That would need a slight modification of one of the scripts, but not a lot.

(Would you mind, if I made a mod out of this idea? I have though about making such a mod before)

Whoops, should've mentioned that in my original test without that SLIF stuff, SLIF itself was disabled, too. I'm kicking myself in the pants for missing that line.

Anyway, build morphs is checked, I'll rebuild the body and all the clothes real quick to double check. From a purely subjective view, it sorta-kinda feels like the weird lag spike is slightly worse when my character is wearing clothes. Another thing I need to check is whether OTHER breast SLIF mods cause the spikes too.

Sorry, I haven't noticed such a lag spike, even with Mana Tanks on highest frequency.

• added missing support for custom bodymorphs, which caused CTDs as well
Does that mean if I use version 1.1.7b I will have CTD's using this mod and Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch 1.12 ?

I'm asking cuz I don't see v1.1.8 available here..

The CTDs are only on the transition from version 1.1.7b or earlier versions to 1.1.8 and following.

I have identified the causes for the CTDs though and they are easily fixable.

1.1.8 and following are currently as early access on my patreon.

isn't this supposed to show up in MCM?  Or does it run in the background?  If it is supposed to, there is a problem. It loads, I Get the message . But there is no MCM  Menu.

It can take a while to load the mcm menu, but that's entirely dependent on how fast it's loaded by SkyUI.

I've always gotten this with mana tanks, but only mana tanks seems to cause it. I always sort of wrote it off to some weird interaction. It even happens if I tell mana tanks only only update once/sec. 

I've always gotten this with mana tanks, but only mana tanks seems to cause it. I always sort of wrote it off to some weird interaction. It even happens if I tell mana tanks only only update once/sec. 

Yeah, same. Only seems to happen with UNP, though. I've messed with all of the settings within Mana Tanks and most of them in SLIF, but nothing seems to change much.

Things I've tested to see what changes:

-Reduced mods overall, leaving SLIF stuff untouched: No change.

-Removed all non-Mana Tanks SLIF mods: No change.

-Run Mana Tanks without SLIF: Framerate clean and smooth, all issues resolved.

-Changed collision/bounce physics to the bare minimum and disabled belly bounce: Framerate jumps seem a little smoother.

So the Manyuu Hikenchou idea, that was the inspiration for the whole thread?

That would need a slight modification of one of the scripts, but not a lot.

(Would you mind, if I made a mod out of this idea? I have though about making such a mod before)

As long as someone makes it, that is fine by me!~

maybe there could be a feature that can consume the breast size into like a perk point or xp

Hello qotsafan,

first of all - Thanks for this very handy and great Mod.

I categorize my mods in MO from "main" to "mod" to "specific Beast" etc... Your Mod is realy realy in my "Main" topic :-)

Question:

Is it possible to make a patch for the "pee and fart" Mod?

Thanks for help

Ava

That is certainly possible and thanks smile.png

what do this mod i have read xx times but never ..........

poor english .

It's a framework, that unifies NiOverride scaling and adds bodymorph transformations.

So, I have a question. This is kinda weird, my PC inflates just fine, however NPCs don't inflate. I use Bijin's mods with the COS HDT body from the AiO. I don't think it's anything with the coding or a papy issue as I have read the papy logs. I'm thinking it might have more to do with the files themselves, for instance the mesh folders have skeleton_female.nif and .hkx files but the mesh folder for the PC contains a skeleton.nif/.hkx I will include in my pc mesh folder, a npc mesh folder, and my latest papyrus log.

Update: Inflation seems to work on non-unique NPCs, such as Bandits, Assassins, ect.

Papyrus.0.log

character assets.zip

character assets female.zip

Bijin NPCs.zip

So, I have a question. This is kinda weird, my PC inflates just fine, however NPCs don't inflate. I use Bijin's mods with the COS HDT body from the AiO. I don't think it's anything with the coding or a papy issue as I have read the papy logs. I'm thinking it might have more to do with the files themselves, for instance the mesh folders have skeleton_female.nif and .hkx files but the mesh folder for the PC contains a skeleton.nif/.hkx I will include in my pc mesh folder, a npc mesh folder, and my latest papyrus log.

Update: Inflation seems to work on non-unique NPCs, such as Bandits, Assassins, ect.

Bijin NPCs uses body armors, which point to unique skeletons for each npc it patches.

If you know how to use TES5 Edit, the simplest way would be to remove those body armors.

post-24276-0-42304100-1505830626_thumb.jpg

Otherwise you can also copy over your skeleton to each of those folders.

• added missing support for custom bodymorphs, which caused CTDs as well
Does that mean if I use version 1.1.7b I will have CTD's using this mod and Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch 1.12 ?

I'm asking cuz I don't see v1.1.8 available here..

The CTDs are only on the transition from version 1.1.7b or earlier versions to 1.1.8 and following.

I have identified the causes for the CTDs though and they are easily fixable.

1.1.8 and following are currently as early access on my patreon.

Early access? It's a mod. This isn't some bit of software that still needs a bit of polish before final release but you're letting people willing to pay for a rough start get it early. You aren't offering anything at all to your patrons by doing this, all you're doing is sparing them late access and punishing the rest of us. You can do what you want with it. It is your mod afterall, but you should know that what you're doing here is pretty scummy.

Early access? It's a mod. This isn't some bit of software that still needs a bit of polish before final release but you're letting people willing to pay for a rough start get it early. You aren't offering anything at all to your patrons by doing this, all you're doing is sparing them late access and punishing the rest of us. You can do what you want with it. It is your mod afterall, but you should know that what you're doing here is pretty scummy.

Nice thing about opinions.... we all have them.

And I'm sure with 10 whole posts, you're entirely up to speed on what's going on. (/sarcasm)

Relax.... read... get a handle on why things are like they are :)

Nice thing about opinions.... we all have them.

And I'm sure with 10 whole posts, you're entirely up to speed on what's going on. (/sarcasm)

Relax.... read... get a handle on why things are like they are :)

Did you read? Doing this is against the community rules http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

Regardless of reasons, any business practice where you offer something for free in a culture where that is the norm and the expectation, decide to put those expectations behind a paywall and market it as if you're offering something to your customers, that's pretty disgusting.