i want bodyscalling on my old cbbe body that dose not support bodyscaling cause it is old and i canot remake it!! :)

You can do it in outfit studio, it's a relatively simple process but can be time consuming with outfits.

Open outfit studio, load a reference, then import your body mesh. Select your body mesh, click on "Shape" in the overhead bar and then select "apply sliders" <=== (don't exactly remember what it's called). Test your sliders, and then export the body when you're done. If you need further help, there are tutorials out there.

i want bodyscalling on my old cbbe body that dose not support bodyscaling cause it is old and i canot remake it!! :)

You can do it in outfit studio, it's a relatively simple process but can be time consuming with outfits.

Open outfit studio, load a reference, then import your body mesh. Select your body mesh, click on "Shape" in the overhead bar and then select "apply sliders" <=== (don't exactly remember what it's called). Test your sliders, and then export the body when you're done. If you need further help, there are tutorials out there.

hmmmm bein trying it now...maybe u mean the sliders tab overhear? and click on "coalesce sliders" ?

I have a question, why use NiOverride node scalling (torpedo shape bellies) instead of NioBodyMorphs?, Feral did some patchs some time ago, and it is amazing the bellies are super smooth and don't have the ugly torpedo shape :q
I want to use some mods together but what keep me away from this mod is the belly scaling system

Maybe i'm doing something wrong, or not, i can use the patches he did with this mod? his patches alter some few lines of script for example on FHU and SoulGem Oven III, but i'm too lazy to know something about programming haha

I have a question, why use NiOverride node scalling (torpedo shape bellies) instead of NioBodyMorphs?, Feral did some patchs some time ago, and it is amazing the bellies are super smooth and don't have the ugly torpedo shape :q

I want to use some mods together but what keep me away from this mod is the belly scaling system

Maybe i'm doing something wrong, or not, i can use the patches he did with this mod? his patches alter some few lines of script for example on FHU and SoulGem Oven III, but i'm too lazy to know something about programming haha

Step 1. post-24276-0-47710000-1499030567_thumb.jpgpost-24276-0-43314400-1499030573_thumb.jpgpost-24276-0-42627800-1499030674_thumb.jpg

Step 2. ?

Step 3. Profit

Step 1. attachicon.gifSet NiOverride to 0%.jpgattachicon.gifSet category to percentages.jpgattachicon.gifSet pregnancy belly to 100%.jpg

Step 2. ?

Step 3. Profit

Sorry for my lack of information and understanding about the mod configurations :/  I did not mean to be rude.

Thank you for your kind help.

The documentation explains the MCM menu?

One more time thank you.

Sorry for my lack of information and understanding about the mod configurations :/  I did not mean to be rude.

Thank you for your kind help.

The documentation explains the MCM menu?

One more time thank you.

No, you weren't rude, I just wanted to make a joke smile.png

There is no documentation for the MCM menu at the moment, but feel free to ask, if you have any questions about it.

So, I'm not really sure on how to set up the configuration for this mod the way I want, and rather than wasting a lot of time on trial and error, I think it's best to ask here straight away.

I want to set up the framework so that any supported mod that tries to scale the breasts and/or the belly are rerouted to use Bodyslide/UUNP morphs instead and leave the actual skeleton nodes untouched (bone scaling usually looks bad IMO and Bodyslide morphs look way better).

If possible, I would also like to know what values do I have to set up both in this mod's MCM menu and in Soulgem Oven's one so that whenever SGO reaches its max scaling values, those translate into the specific morph values I want, i. e. what do I have to do so that whenever SGO registers a full belly with max scaling (regardless of what number of gems I set in the options to be considered "full"), that translates exactly into a PregancyBelly morph set to 100%. I'm asking because I assume SLIF has its own config and scale values, but since SGO also has a "Max Belly/Breast scale", I don't know how to go about it. Should I set the SGO scale to 1.0, for example? Or 2.0?

Hope this is clear enough to be understood, and thanks in advance :shy:.

So far the mod is working flawlessly with FHU and Egg Factory but with the mod Estrus Chaurus+ and the spider addon the belly scaling config that you provided my does't not work with this mod, for example i'm cursed with the birds egg from egg factory, the belly scale works like expected with morphs but if some spider spit on me and i get infected after some point the belly scaling will change to Nio and the belly will get the ugly torpedo shape o.O

So, I'm not really sure on how to set up the configuration for this mod the way I want, and rather than wasting a lot of time on trial and error, I think it's best to ask here straight away.

I want to set up the framework so that any supported mod that tries to scale the breasts and/or the belly are rerouted to use Bodyslide/UUNP morphs instead and leave the actual skeleton nodes untouched (bone scaling usually looks bad IMO and Bodyslide morphs look way better).

If possible, I would also like to know what values do I have to set up both in this mod's MCM menu and in Soulgem Oven's one so that whenever SGO reaches its max scaling values, those translate into the specific morph values I want, i. e. what do I have to do so that whenever SGO registers a full belly with max scaling (regardless of what number of gems I set in the options to be considered "full"), that translates exactly into a PregancyBelly morph set to 100%. I'm asking because I assume SLIF has its own config and scale values, but since SGO also has a "Max Belly/Breast scale", I don't know how to go about it. Should I set the SGO scale to 1.0, for example? Or 2.0?

Hope this is clear enough to be understood, and thanks in advance :shy:.

I did something similar for the breasts: small, perky breasts when empty, and back-breaking milk sacs when full. ;)
post-368191-0-36060200-1499151089_thumb.jpg post-368191-0-99570400-1499151100_thumb.jpg

First off, configure SGO as normal, so that it passes different size values to SLIF depending on the fullness SGO tracks. Here, Breasts Max was set to 10, meaning SGO will pass 1 to SLIF when the breasts are empty and 10 when they're full. You can track the currently passed value on SLIF's Values and Sliders tab.
post-368191-0-94450700-1499151057_thumb.png

Next, take out the NiOverride scaling that SLIF defaults to (presumably for compatibility reasons): under BodyMorphs, choose the category NiOverride and set the percentages to 0.00%.
post-368191-0-95433600-1499151066_thumb.png

At this point there will be no breast enlargement effects at all. So switch to the Percentages category and set the desired morphs. The specific values will depend on SGO's scaling settings (10 in this case, as mentioned above).
post-368191-0-67400300-1499151075_thumb.png

With this, it should be easy to implement something similar for the belly.

Ignore the $Strings in the BodyMorph screenshots, I'm trying to get all UUNP sliders in there (must have DoubleMelon) but I'm still figuring things out.

Edit: typos.

[...]

Thank you very much for your reply! This will most certainly help. I'll give it a shot as soon as I can and see if I can make it work.

Just one more question, though: how do those percentages relate to the value of the morphs? I mean, from what you said, I should set the belly scale value to 10 in SGO's config, and then set a % different from 0 for the PregnancyBelly morph in SLIF's menu, but then I would need to somehow set everything up so that whenever SGO sends a "10.0" scale to SLIF, it translates into a 100% (according to Bodyslide slider value) morph

If the morphs ingame/in the scripts go from 0.00 to 1.00, then I guess I should set it to 10% so that the end result is 10.0*10%=1.0 aka slider set to 100%, right? Otherwise, what are the min (0%) and max (100%) values for BS morphs in the code?

For a hard formula, you'd have to study SLIF's scaling code. But why make it so hard? Load a pregnant PC, set some values in SLIF, wait for the next SGO update and see how it looks in-game. You'll quickly find something to your liking.

Here's the effect of SGO's belly scaling at 10, and SLIF's belly NiOverride set to 0.00% plus the Pregnancy belly morph at 300%.

post-368191-0-35555800-1499162238_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, I need some help here as I cant seem to get any inflation to work at all with SLIF

However, inflation works just fine without SLIF, however I still get the same old NIO scale fighting issue.

Yes, I have all of the latest mods up to date including their patches, yes all of my bodies have tri files baked into their meshes for nio support, but no inflation occurs at all, even when mods like FHU or HP are actively affecting a NPC, regardless of unique or not, and it will not work if just FHU or HP is affecting an actor.

Load order

Estrus Chaurus+ 4.32

Estrus Spider+  4.31-2

Kyne's Blessing

Hentai Pregnancy 1.19g (NIO patch)

Hentai Pregnancy Children+Soulgems

Hentai Pregnancy Children+Soulgems RSC

Hentai Pregnancy Milk Hearthfire

Fill Her Up 1.0

Fill Her Up 2.009

Fill Her Up 1.12 NIO Patch

SLIF 1.1.4g AiO installer with needed patches for non-natively supported mods above.

Am I missing something or do I need to head into SLIF's MCM menu and configure the shit out of it?

I'm quite sure that SLIF works just fine out of the box, rather than needing tweaks like SexLab when first installed.

Fill Her Up 1.0

Fill Her Up 2.009

My first though would be take a look at these, as you appear to version 1 and version 2 both installed with the patch for v1 overwriting v2s files, though it could be just me, and to be honest I do not use fill her up.

Hey guys, I need some help here as I cant seem to get any inflation to work at all with SLIF

I'm quite sure that SLIF works just fine out of the box, rather than needing tweaks like SexLab when first installed.

That is correct: if you don't configure anything, SLIF will take over NiO scaling from the other mods.

Check SLIF's Values and Sliders tab. If the scaling values are all on 1, then SLIF isn't tracking any inflation. As Varithina suggested, an outdated mod might be overriding SLIF.

Here's an example where SGO has the breasts scaled up to 10 and Extra Pocket has the belly at 2.06.

post-368191-0-18247900-1499175220_thumb.png

For a hard formula, you'd have to study SLIF's scaling code. But why make it so hard? Load a pregnant PC, set some values in SLIF, wait for the next SGO update and see how it looks in-game. You'll quickly find something to your liking.

Here's the effect of SGO's belly scaling at 10, and SLIF's belly NiOverride set to 0.00% plus the Pregnancy belly morph at 300%.

Thank you again :lol:. Indeed, with SGO set to 10.0 and the PregnancyBelly slider set to 300%, I get a proper full belly like the one in your pic. I also managed to get proper morphs for the breasts as well.

I've got a small problem, though, in case you or qotsafan can help: after modifying any of the Breast/Belly nodes (and by extension the morphs instead) and returning to the original scale, the value is set to 1.0. Obviously this works just fine for nodes because that's their standard value and also scaling bones to 0.00 would be crazy, but it doesn't quite work right with morphs.

In this case, by setting the desired scales for breast and belly nodes at 1.0 it's effectively telling SLIF to leave the morphs applied at (If my math is right) 10% of their total, so even after milking and labor my character ends up with a "residual" breast growth and a small bump in the belly. To be honest, I don't mind the former ( :P), but the latter looks out of place without anything actually in my char's belly to explain it, lol.

Trying to manually force the values to 0 using the "Values and Sliders" tab doesn't work, because they remain at 1.0 no matter what. If I specifically select SGO from the list I can set its sliders to 0, but if I try in the All Mods/Global tab, it's stuck at 1.0. Is there any setting or tweak I can make to allow the "default" scale values to be at 0.00? Since I will reroute any kind of node scaling to morphs instead and prevent edits to the actual bone scales, there shouldn't be any problem with that.

Or, if there isn't such setting, what parts of the scripts would I need to edit for that effect?

Edited by Blaze69

So far the mod is working flawlessly with FHU and Egg Factory but with the mod Estrus Chaurus+ and the spider addon the belly scaling config that you provided my does't not work with this mod, for example i'm cursed with the birds egg from egg factory, the belly scale works like expected with morphs but if some spider spit on me and i get infected after some point the belly scaling will change to Nio and the belly will get the ugly torpedo shape o.O

That sounds like you haven't installed something correctly, if you are using Mod Organizer, make sure, that my mod comes last on the left side, otherwise make sure that you install my mod last.

Thank you again laugh.png. Indeed, with SGO set to 10.0 and the PregnancyBelly slider set to 300%, I get a proper full belly like the one in your pic. I also managed to get proper morphs for the breasts as well.

I've got a small problem, though, in case you or qotsafan can help: after modifying any of the Breast/Belly nodes (and by extension the morphs instead) and returning to the original scale, the value is set to 1.0. Obviously this works just fine for nodes because that's their standard value and also scaling bones to 0.00 would be crazy, but it doesn't quite work right with morphs.

In this case, by setting the desired scales for breast and belly nodes at 1.0 it's effectively telling SLIF to leave the morphs applied at (If my math is right) 10% of their total, so even after milking and labor my character ends up with a "residual" breast growth and a small bump in the belly. To be honest, I don't mind the former ( tongue.png), but the latter looks out of place without anything actually in my char's belly to explain it, lol.

Trying to manually force the values to 0 using the "Values and Sliders" tab doesn't work, because they remain at 1.0 no matter what. If I specifically select SGO from the list I can set its sliders to 0, but if I try in the All Mods/Global tab, it's stuck at 1.0. Is there any setting or tweak I can make to allow the "default" scale values to be at 0.00? Since I will reroute any kind of node scaling to morphs instead and prevent edits to the actual bone scales, there shouldn't be any problem with that.

Or, if there isn't such setting, what parts of the scripts would I need to edit for that effect?

PregnancyBelly set to 300% really? That can get quite large smile.png

You can set the minimum for BodyMorphs to 1.0, who will then start at 0.0, when the value is 1.0. This will result in a slightly smaller belly though (0.0 to 9.0 instead of 1.0 tp 10.0)

post-24276-0-43483400-1499185699_thumb.jpg

PregnancyBelly set to 300% really? That can get quite large smile.png

You can set the minimum for BodyMorphs to 1.0, who will then start at 0.0, when the value is 1.0. This will result in a slightly smaller belly though (0.0 to 9.0 instead of 1.0 tp 10.0)

Actually it seems like setting it to 300% or so is the only way to get the morph to 100% when SGO reaches its max belly size. Or at least when I tried setting the SLIF value at 100% it looked too small when compared with the morph at 100% in RaceMenu. All of this with SGO's scale set to 10, of course.

The minimum is already set at 0.00, and the max at 20.0 (as it comes by default), but I still get that residual growth. As soon as SGO kicks in, gets registered with SLIF and starts inflating the belly and the breasts, that small increase in the morphs is permanently applied to my character and she never loses the belly bump or the breast size increase. From then on it inflates and deflates just fine, but it won't go any smaller than that once it has reached that size starting from the original 0.00 morph value from before SGO is installed and starts working.

Any idea what could cause it? I'll try to do more tests and manually set the min to 0.0 again to make sure it's properly registered, but I don't see what could be causing my issue.

EDIT: read your post again and now I think I get what you mean, lol. I'll give it a try and see if it works. Thanks.

Edited by Blaze69

It was completely new, plus a brand-new Skyrim installation.

Well, at least it worked the second time I guess smile.png

in the requirements i didnt see anywere saying it need a custom body that supports belly scaling...so i can use it in my old cbbe body that dose not suport belly scaling?

Yes, it just won't have belly scaling then? Do you mean doesn't support BodyMorphs? Try NiOverride then, if you want belly scaling at all.

is milk economy no longer supported by inflation system? i cant see that option during the installation of inflation system.

Take a look at the supported mods post: supported mods.

i was lurking here.... spyi... erm.. passing by doing my business, maybe you should edit HentaiPregnancy link to this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18992-sexlabhentaipregnancy/?p=1157621

Fill Her Up 1.0

Fill Her Up 2.009

My first though would be take a look at these, as you appear to version 1 and version 2 both installed with the patch for v1 overwriting v2s files, though it could be just me, and to be honest I do not use fill her up.

Mixing version 1.0 with version 2.0 is not a good idea, since they use the same scripts.

Okay, I can confirm that setting the minimum to 1.0 causes the morph to properly return to 0 whenever SGO deflates the player to standard scale after milking/labor. And I also did some math to keep the final result roughly the same by altering the %'s in the SLIF confing. So it all works fine, yay :lol:!

EDIT: Nevermind, seems like I'm not at my best today, lol. I made a question but I answered it myself after re-reading your previous post. All is fine now :shy:.

Edited by Blaze69

Okay, I can confirm that setting the minimum to 1.0 causes the morph to properly return to 0 whenever SGO deflates the player to standard scale after milking/labor. And I also did some math to keep the final result roughly the same by altering the %'s in the SLIF confing. So it all works fine, yay laugh.png!

EDIT: Nevermind, seems like I'm not at my best today, lol. I made a question but I answered it myself after re-reading your previous post. All is fine now shy.gif.

I read the question smile.png

The maximum is related to the value, not the bodymorph size.

The bodymorph size is defined by the steps variable.

A value of 10.0 is like the bodymorph size of 1.0, if the steps variable has the value 10.

Which is before multiplied by the percentage.

The calculation looks as follows:

value = value - minimum
value = SLIF_Math.SetBounds(value, 0.0, (maximum - minimum)) ;SetBounds makes sure, that the value stays in range
value = value * (percent / 100.0)
value = value / steps

An issue I'm noticing with SLIF and SGO is that after milking or birthing a soulgem, it takes a very long time (more than a minute) for the body to return to its original proportions. Is that a known issue?

What does the 'scanner' do? I tried switching it on and setting it to 10 seconds, but that didn't improve on the delay with SGO.

An issue I'm noticing with SLIF and SGO is that after milking or birthing a soulgem, it takes a very long time (more than a minute) for the body to return to its original proportions. Is that a known issue?

I would recommend setting SGO to instant, since it does huge size jumps at times or increasing the increment. Same for Mana Tanks.

What does the 'scanner' do? I tried switching it on and setting it to 10 seconds, but that didn't improve on the delay with SGO.

The scanner is an additional way to update all nodes of an actor, if the mods don't do that regularily enough or they are not updated on load or similar.

It can also remove dead npcs from the list.

I would recommend setting SGO to instant, since it does huge size jumps at times or increasing the increment. Same for Mana Tanks.

You mean in SLIF's Presets menu? I didn't change anything there; i.e. all mods are set to Instant.

More precisely what happens is:

- Birthing: the animation takes place. The belly stays at full size, though in SLIF's Values and Sliders menu, NPC Belly is set to 1. After some time (from 30" to 1'), the belly deflates completely.

- Milking: as the animation takes place, the breasts shrink and shrink. When the animation ends, some residual breast growth remains, although NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast are set to 1. After some time, the breasts deflate completely.