Mana tanks doesn't seem to work as soon as one or the other of the two breast altering mods activates . The breasts get larger etc but will never shrink smaller when using magikca. I'm not sure how I could setup SLIF so I could have mana tanks working at all times but still get breasts to grow bigger to.

As I said, try setting Mana Tanks and SGO to instant, instant circumvents the queue that is added to by incremental.

I'm probably missing something really simple, but could you explain how to create magic effects that use scripts like SLIF_Grow or SLIF_Absorb and how to set up the script's Properties?  I've made some attempts at making inflation spells and potions in the Creation Kit, but nothing happens when I test them in-game.

I have some ideas which differ from the actual goal of this framework, but at least you already have the infastructure for them, maybe you like it. :)

I think about some consequences for bodychanges, be it some comments or more serious. For example, at a certain breast/belly size you won't fit in armor anymore. Ideally it would (dis)allow certain stuff, but different choices for armor vs. clothing would already be great. As an expansion of this, pay vendors to change your stuff for you, high prices for armor, lower for clothes (maybe depending on the value of the armor?).

Another consequence might be that at even higher values, you can't support the weight of your tits (maybe belly "weight" counts as well) anymore... you are forced to crawl. Maybe a high two-armed skill and/or stamina allows bigger tits.

HA!

FINALLY!

I now KNOW why nothing I tried ingame gave any wanted results, and it is NOT this or any NiOverride-fuelling mod that is messing results:

It is solely the new bodies, such as me being a "Cosio" (hdt vag.) user -

contrary to older (cbbe 2, bodyslide 2 etc.) generations I think the new bodies don't even use NPC Belly properly, but all the "impact" there is on PregnancyBelly, neither on Belly nor on BigBelly, that is why whenever I have a Belly value of 11+ in SLIF "All Mods" page,

the visual effects DO show when the char wears Armor

(like a harness, those have that ring on belly, it looks then like a basketball basket ring)

but naked it's straight flattened - the "lying on floor effect", because armors and clothes are BS generated with old "system" despite it being BS 4+ and a Cosio as reference body

I'm having a problem with the latest update to SLIF

It seems to be blocking morping and setting npc's to base. When I use the disable and enable command on NPC, I can see that the morphs are present. but then the mod kicks in and then the NPC's set back to the basic bodies. When I uninstall the mod. The morphs work as they should. I've updated bodyslide, reinstalled mods multiple times. I still can't figure out what's going on. Thr body is the COS CBBE HDT. And I'm using NPC body randomizer, beeing female, fill her up 2.0, and milk mod economy.

It seems to be blocking morping and setting npc's to base. When I use the disable and enable command on NPC, I can see that the morphs are present. but then the mod kicks in and then the NPC's set back to the basic bodies. When I uninstall the mod. The morphs work as they should. I've updated bodyslide, reinstalled mods multiple times. I still can't figure out what's going on. Thr body is the COS CBBE HDT. And I'm using NPC body randomizer, beeing female, fill her up 2.0, and milk mod economy.

Same problem here. Logs are above in one of my posts.

Question: can I manually inflate my character, for example if I wanted a specific size for any reason?

You can register the player/npc for SLIF (toggle in the menu) and manually set a value for "SL Inflation Framwork".

Nope didn't seem to do anything I could visually notice.

The difference Mana Tanks makes can be pretty low, I haven't really found a sollution for that yet.

I'm probably missing something really simple, but could you explain how to create magic effects that use scripts like SLIF_Grow or SLIF_Absorb and how to set up the script's Properties?  I've made some attempts at making inflation spells and potions in the Creation Kit, but nothing happens when I test them in-game.

Take a look at the modification I made for Macromancy 2, it basically uses the scripts, they are just named differently.

I have some ideas which differ from the actual goal of this framework, but at least you already have the infastructure for them, maybe you like it. :)

I think about some consequences for bodychanges, be it some comments or more serious. For example, at a certain breast/belly size you won't fit in armor anymore. Ideally it would (dis)allow certain stuff, but different choices for armor vs. clothing would already be great. As an expansion of this, pay vendors to change your stuff for you, high prices for armor, lower for clothes (maybe depending on the value of the armor?).

Another consequence might be that at even higher values, you can't support the weight of your tits (maybe belly "weight" counts as well) anymore... you are forced to crawl. Maybe a high two-armed skill and/or stamina allows bigger tits.

I will think about it, if you have more ideas or would want to elaborate more on them, feel free to shoot me a pm :)

HA!

FINALLY!

I now KNOW why nothing I tried ingame gave any wanted results, and it is NOT this or any NiOverride-fuelling mod that is messing results:

It is solely the new bodies, such as me being a "Cosio" (hdt vag.) user -

contrary to older (cbbe 2, bodyslide 2 etc.) generations I think the new bodies don't even use NPC Belly properly, but all the "impact" there is on PregnancyBelly, neither on Belly nor on BigBelly, that is why whenever I have a Belly value of 11+ in SLIF "All Mods" page,

the visual effects DO show when the char wears Armor

(like a harness, those have that ring on belly, it looks then like a basketball basket ring)

but naked it's straight flattened - the "lying on floor effect", because armors and clothes are BS generated with old "system" despite it being BS 4+ and a Cosio as reference body

Yeah, the body has to be compatible with BodyMorphs/NiNode scaling for my framework to work of course, I will have to investigate, what's different for this body :)

So i did another hour of testing and it did nothing for the NPCs, only the player worked again, also when I looked at the numbers they show the MCM menu did not calculate the numbers in the right way at least it showed only 0 for all sliders when I looked at the Inflation framework tab.

Same problem here. Logs are above in one of my posts.

Yeah, I have noticed, that there is some kind of issue, that the value gets reset to 1.0 sometimes (not sure, what's going on), but it should work after that.

Hi, for the issue about Bodies not Scaling for Female NPCs, only PC.

-I have now tested CBBE COS body with Fill them up NiO for testing.

-The scaling work fine on Female PC, but not for Female NPCs when SLIF is installed. 

-Without SLIF the scaling works for both female NPC and PC

So I am wondering if the issue with the newer versions of SLIF,

could be Flimsy Ragdolls 1.42 Skeleton

or something about the latest BS2 bodies as someone mentioned in a previously post..?

Heya,

This could entirely be an issue with my mods/the body I'm using (CBBE all updated) and it could be that I'm just showing how green I am to modding. But I find that my character ends up with torpedo belly pretty much immediately. Admittedly with the amount of inflation mods I have in my save, the inflation is bordering on the ridiculous hentai inflation side of things, but otherwise, it doesn't quite do it for me.

Messing around with scales on CBBE Racemenu for a more pleasant curve it needs to affect the specified Pregnancy Belly node instead. Is there a way to get SLIF to get the mods to use that node instead of the regular belly one? Or should I give up on CBBE and change over to HDT? 

Hello, I recently update mod from quite old version. (1.0.7d -> 1.1.2g)

Tested a bit found some issue with NPC morphing but solved using BS2 generate *.tri file. And some question pop up in my mind.

(I tested with using console command "coc qasmoke" in main menu for quick new game test I used "Lydia" for my testing. Tested both latest CBBE default HDT body and COS body version 2.8 I got same result)

1. Is BS2 *.tri file generate mandatory requirement for NPC morphing? I searched O.P. but it was not there.

2. How to set NPC to using Nioverride rather than just using Bodymorph like PC does.(MCM Bodymorph page <Nioverride 100% & Morph 0%> doesn't seem to work for NPC)

3. Nioverride and Bodymorph using different bone for scale belly & breast? I found some difference between them in belly shape especially.

4. If I want to completely uninstall this mod to make clean-save for downgrading do I have to reinstall all mod influenced by this mod?

I'm using ECE with 'NetImmerse Override' standalone version and XPMSE latest.

Major Update 1.1.3:

- you can now add custom BodyMorphs to a new json called Bodymorphs.json, which is generated the first time updating to version 1.1.3

- on the "Presets" page, when selecting "Inflation Type" as modus, the "Value" and the "Nodes" are now option menus instead of sliders

- the "Presets" page now shows all nodes, no matter, what is selected for "show hidden nodes"

- updated Chinese and Russian translation to the current state

How to add BodyMorphs to Bodymorphs.json:

Bodymorphs.json is generated the first time you run the new version.

Bodymorphs.json is located in "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework", like all .json.

syntax:

{
	"category" : 
	{
		"BodyMorph" : 
		{
			"key" : "string_for_saving",
			"reverse" : "False"
		}
	}
}
"category": three supported categories at the moment:

- "belly"

- "breasts"

- "butt"

"BodyMorph": the name of the BodyMorph (you will have to add the translation to the translation file of your language yourself, the translation files are located in: "Interface\translations")

"key": the string how the values are saved in Config.json (has to be unique, but can be used in every category)

"reverse": the default value, in which direction the BodyMorph is supposed to grow, positive or negative, change this value, if it grows in the wrong direction you want (has to be "TRUE" (positive) or "FALSE" (negative), case insensitive, this is easy to check, if you chose the wrong direction, if you start up the game and your belly/breasts/butt are shrinking instead of growing or vice versa, you will have to change "TRUE" to "FALSE" or vice versa)

watch out for .json syntax errors:

a comma is only for separation between values and should not be placed, if there is nothing following afterwards.

an easy way to check, if you screwed up, is if the BodyMorphs page is empty.

example for Bodymorphs.json:

{
	"belly" : 
	{
		"AppleCheeks" : 
		{
			"key" : "apple_cheeks",
		},
		"Belly" : 
		{
			"key" : "Belly",
		}
	},
	"breasts" : 
	{
	},
	"butt" : 
	{
	}
}

Hi, for the issue about Bodies not Scaling for Female NPCs, only PC.

-I have now tested CBBE COS body with Fill them up NiO for testing.

-The scaling work fine on Female PC, but not for Female NPCs when SLIF is installed. 

-Without SLIF the scaling works for both female NPC and PC

So I am wondering if the issue with the newer versions of SLIF,

could be Flimsy Ragdolls 1.42 Skeleton

or something about the latest BS2 bodies as someone mentioned in a previously post..?

Did you check, if you also set the same values for npcs?

post-24276-0-79634500-1494866714_thumb.jpg

Heya,

This could entirely be an issue with my mods/the body I'm using (CBBE all updated) and it could be that I'm just showing how green I am to modding. But I find that my character ends up with torpedo belly pretty much immediately. Admittedly with the amount of inflation mods I have in my save, the inflation is bordering on the ridiculous hentai inflation side of things, but otherwise, it doesn't quite do it for me.

Messing around with scales on CBBE Racemenu for a more pleasant curve it needs to affect the specified Pregnancy Belly node instead. Is there a way to get SLIF to get the mods to use that node instead of the regular belly one? Or should I give up on CBBE and change over to HDT?

Check the "Bodymorphs" page. Set the NiOverride percentage to 0.0 and Pregnancy Belly percentage to 100.0 or to whatever you want (there are also lots of other options to choose from, you can now even add custom BodyMorphs, as explained in my previous post).

Hello, I recently update mod from quite old version. (1.0.7d -> 1.1.2g)

Tested a bit found some issue with NPC morphing but solved using BS2 generate *.tri file. And some question pop up in my mind.

(I tested with using console command "coc qasmoke" in main menu for quick new game test I used "Lydia" for my testing. Tested both latest CBBE default HDT body and COS body version 2.8 I got same result)

1. Is BS2 *.tri file generate mandatory requirement for NPC morphing? I searched O.P. but it was not there.

2. How to set NPC to using Nioverride rather than just using Bodymorph like PC does.(MCM Bodymorph page <Nioverride 100% & Morph 0%> doesn't seem to work for NPC)

3. Nioverride and Bodymorph using different bone for scale belly & breast? I found some difference between them in belly shape especially.

4. If I want to completely uninstall this mod to make clean-save for downgrading do I have to reinstall all mod influenced by this mod?

I'm using ECE with 'NetImmerse Override' standalone version and XPMSE latest.

1. Yes, it's required for BodyMorphs to work.

2. You will have to update the NPC or wait, until the scanner updates the NPC, before changes occur.

3. NiNodes morph the skeleton, BodyMorphs morph the mesh.

4. No.

Thank you for your reply.

I tried what have you suggested but I'm out of luck.

Set All Morph value for NPC to 0 and Nioverride to 100, scanner checked wait for 30 sec, update selected actor in MCM menu but no visual effect occur.

Everything work just fine except this one. All value is calculated beautifully for each actor.

I haven't this problem in older version it just work fine and instant when I changed SLIF mod slider directly. Don't have to update actor or wait for scanner.

What should I do next?

Thank you for your reply.

I tried what have you suggested but I'm out of luck.

Set All Morph value for NPC to 0 and Nioverride to 100, scanner checked wait for 30 sec, update selected actor in MCM menu but no visual effect occur.

Everything work just fine except this one. All value is calculated beautifully for each actor.

I haven't this problem in older version it just work fine and instant when I changed SLIF mod slider directly. Don't have to update actor or wait for scanner.

What should I do next?

Sorry, I don't know, I just tried it out and it works fine for npcs.

Maybe send me your log files, like described here: how to report errors

Alright here is my log files and I'm currently using <Beeing Female 2.8.1, DD intergration 3.3b, FHU 2.00 NIO rel 1.12, PSQ 3.2.8a>

I tested SLIF version 1.1.3 and error is same as above. 

Found strange thing when I disable/enable NPC using console I can see inflated body but deflated to default body when the scanner kicks in and it also happen using MCM update actor.

I also tested several older version for which version have this problem. I found 1.0.7d, 1.0.8d, 1.0.9 was ok but not 1.0.9a above.

Alright here is my log files and I'm currently using <Beeing Female 2.8.1, DD intergration 3.3b, FHU 2.00 NIO rel 1.12, PSQ 3.2.8a>

I tested SLIF version 1.1.3 and error is same as above. 

Found strange thing when I disable/enable NPC using console I can see inflated body but deflated to default body when the scanner kicks in and it also happen using MCM update actor.

I also tested several older version for which version have this problem. I found 1.0.7d, 1.0.8d, 1.0.9 was ok but not 1.0.9a above.

attachicon.gifSLIF Bug Report log file.7z

Since you use Devious Devices, are they by any chance wearing chastity belts or a similar device on the belly and is "belly node management" activated in the Devious Devices menu?