[REQUEST] Dawn of Skyrim and JK's Skyrim merged

Sovierika

so you want them merged together as in both mods in the same plugin? i can try to do that.

Edit: you want dawn of skyrim + jk towns right? as im pretty sure jk cities will conflict with the dawn of skyrim cities

Edit2: i merged DoS and JK Skyrim's Aio plugin didnt test it but here you go attachicon.gifDawn of JKs Skyrim.esp

I gotta give this a look to see how it looks.

But there's oooone small detail I forgot to mention because I was in such a hurry... lol

In both the authors' pages they have their mods as individual cities and towns, and they each have compatibility patches for each of their mods.

Okay for the best results can you give me a list of the plugins you want merged and the load order of them

if it works fine when you run them unmerged then i will definitely need the list

i only need the list to include what you want merged in the order they are in your load order

Edit: links to any mods or compatibility patches not already listed would help too

Edit2: i figured i would try doing it with all individual plugins for JK Skyrim and Dawn Of Skyrim and let loot order them then try to merge

this is my result Dawn of JKs Skyrim.esp

if it doesn't work right I'll definitely need the list

• 2 weeks later...

Archived