Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Turn on papyrus logging-- google if you're not sure how to do that. Then hunt. I think I found them on my system not in the skyrim directory but under something like user/games/skyrimsse. Anybody know for sure?

Feminine type females are coming. Not sure about HDT--last I saw the HDT guy was cooking up something better. 

Oh, jeez. You're talking about the LE version, not the SSE version. Okay, maybe I need to name the esps differently, and maybe start a different thread for the SSE version.

You've got a lot of cruft in your log. May not be a problem but it makes me suspicious. DudestiaOutfitChanger seems unhappy. Some sort of MQSovngardeKillScript is unhappy. That vampire mod seems messed up. A bunch of errors having to do with learning to fish? Then we finally get into the game. Some errors likely related to those earlier errors. 

My schlongs start, but I never see that any get registered. You did turn on the right esps, didn't you? I do see them in your mod list. Do you see the hoodie schlongs when you open up the SOS menu? Also, none of the players seem to have schlongs at all. Is SOS working right?

But I'm not seeing any runaway scripts, which is what I was looking for. 

So tl;dr: your save is borked. Maybe you updated mods mid-game. There's a lot of cruft which may mean you'll just always get weird behavior. 

If you want to try to rescue it and still use hoodies, I would reinstall Hoodies and SOS both using the standard procedure:

• Go to a small interior space with just you, like a basement. Save.
  • Uninstall Hoodies and SOS. 
  • Load your game. Wait a few minutes for everything to settle. Save.
  • Run a save cleaner. 
  • Load your game. Wait for everything to settle. Save.
  • Install Hoodies and SOS again.
  • Load up, let everything discover itself. 
  • Go out into the world and see if anything changed.

This is a quick FYI. First off Bad Dog I love your mods. Thanks for all that you do, keep doing it. 

I have been running the alpha release of BD Hoodies since it came out. I started getting ctds whenever I would enter certain dungeons (Bloodlet Throne, Fell Glow Keep, etc.) I had installed a few new mods and never thought that hoodies was the problem. I started troubleshooting. I uninstalled everything and stated a new character. I slowly reinstalled all my mods. When I got to BD Hoodies the crashes started happening. I was surprised. Your stand alone orc schlong works fine. It's just BD Hoodies. If I run a new save with only BD Hoodies Alpha I get the crashes.  Hope this helps anyone else having a similar problem. 

No good news. My SSE crashes a good bit, actually. Would you try out Jorrvasker? That's what I've been doing and it's bad, but not consistent. I was able to load up Hoodies with a some other stuff, but then adding more stuff broke it, and removing the other stuff didn't fix it. 

So, still looking.

Thanks for looking into this. You rock!  I think you fixed it. I just downloaded the latest version and installed it. I didn't change anything else. I can port to Fell Glow Keep and Blood Let Throne no problem. Those were the two dungeons that I could recreate the crash with every time.  If I run into the problem again after I spend some time in the game I'll let you know. Thanks again.

8 hours ago, NuclearMuffin said:

So should I install this mod over yiffy age if I want the HDT dongs and such? And if yes how do I go about getting them to work?

YA already includes the HDT data for the schlongs.

I have a question regarding the latest update with the reshaped Argonian slit schlongs... uh... is the p3 stage of the mesh (both _0 and _1) supposed to have that awkward plane floating waaaay above it? The earlier versions certainly didn't have that before. I'm pretty sure that's actually supposed to go behind where the tip is peeking out on the inner wall of the slit, considering that's where the same shape is located on the other ones. Just seemed really out of place to me.