Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

1 hour ago, tareo1 said:

SE compatible? Like, it doesn't needs its form ID updated or anything? Plug and play? :smiley:

Considering it requires the RCAE (Register Custom Animation Events) SKSE plugin to work and I don't recall seeing a port of said plugin to SE, I'd say nope, it's not SE compatible.

Where are we at with SE? We have working SKSE and SL, right? What about SOS and SL Aroused? with those I could make the same swapping mechanism work. (Aroused has a callback I can use instead of RCAE.) Sooner or later there's going to be enough to make an SE port worth it.

2 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Where are we at with SE? We have working SKSE and SL, right? What about SOS and SL Aroused? with those I could make the same swapping mechanism work. (Aroused has a callback I can use instead of RCAE.) Sooner or later there's going to be enough to make an SE port worth it.

I think SOS was ported, though I'm not sure if it was fully functional. Same goes for Aroused. You may want to keep an eye on the SSE Conversion Tracking thread to be up to date on which mods have been ported already.

7 hours ago, tareo1 said:

I could have sworn RCAE was compatible with a bit of tweaking, though I can't remember where I read that/if I was awake or dreaming lmao

RCAE is a SKSE plugin (.dll), so the only way for it to work on SSE is to recompile it for 64 bits and with whatever edits are needed for it to work on the new binaries, if any. I haven't seen any ports or posts about RCAE so I'd say it's not available. You must have dreamt about it or something.

I have run into a small problem.  While running with Farkas thru Dustman Cairn, I got to the point where he changes to Werewolf, kicks butt then goes to pull the lever and my game crashes (as in a freeze screen).  MO gave a crash error...

I had saved just prior to pulling the lever and when I removed Hoodies and reverted to normal SOS it worked just fine.  Yes, I have RCAE installed and my load order complies with your suggestion.

Hoodie WereWolf Crash.txt

That looks like badness in your install. MO appears to be having a problem doing its file path thing. It's complaining about the SOSMale.hkx file, some bsa files, and finally LOOT of all things. Maybe the hoodie mesh-swapping is triggering a problem you don't see otherwise?

I have gone through the Dustman's Cairn quest without a problem.

HEY, GENERAL QUESTION:

Right now, Hoodies works by catching the SOS animation events that change the angle and length of the schlong. That's fine but it means an RCAE dependency and it's catching a lot of events. 

The reason for it is to show arousal state if you're running with a revealing armor mod. If you're not, it doesn't buy you much.

An alternative would be to catch the SL Aroused arousal events and SL animation events instead. Then you'd get hard for sex and, if you're running with SLA, you'd still show arousal levels. If not, not--you'd go straight from sheathed to fully aroused in one step.

Downside is SOS erection keys wouldn't work. (They would if you're already hard, but the lower arousal levels wouldn't respond.)

What do people think? 

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

HEY, GENERAL QUESTION:

Right now, Hoodies works by catching the SOS animation events that change the angle and length of the schlong. That's fine but it means an RCAE dependency and it's catching a lot of events. 

The reason for it is to show arousal state if you're running with a revealing armor mod. If you're not, it doesn't buy you much.

An alternative would be to catch the SL Aroused arousal events and SL animation events instead. Then you'd get hard for sex and, if you're running with SLA, you'd still show arousal levels. If not, not--you'd go straight from sheathed to fully aroused in one step.

Downside is SOS erection keys wouldn't work. (They would if you're already hard, but the lower arousal levels wouldn't respond.)

What do people think? 

I'd be fine with that. Anything that means less load on the game without a serious loss of function will always be welcome (not that I expect the Hoodies RCAE setup to cause much unstability, but it's always running and catching events so it doesn't help performance either).

SL scenes and arousal levels are the main reasons for the stage-swapping to be needed anyway, outside of wanting to take pics with a specific intermediate stage or something like that. Plus, it would get rid of bugs related to the animevent catching, like for example the use of RaceMenu and its Erection Level slider causing Hoodies to go crazy and swap the stages all at once when you exit the menu.

I say we go ahead with that, as long as it doesn't mean adding a hard requirement to SL or Aroused (I assume you would use modevents or some other fancy workaround that doesn't require hard dependencies, but still).

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:57 AM, Bad Dog said:

That looks like badness in your install. MO appears to be having a problem doing its file path thing. It's complaining about the SOSMale.hkx file, some bsa files, and finally LOOT of all things. Maybe the hoodie mesh-swapping is triggering a problem you don't see otherwise?

I have gone through the Dustman's Cairn quest without a problem.

HEY, GENERAL QUESTION:

What do people think? 

Is Hoodies CBBE compatible and could that be why it crashes? If it is, what install order and load order should I follow?

I just installed the latest version of this. Working well so far, from what I can tell.

But there is one problem - the bundled hdt vagina is showing white textures (not even the purple of a "missing texture" problem, just white) for the inner labia on my females. Checking it out in Bodyslide reveals that the texture does, indeed, exist, but is just a mess of black and white.

Any solution come to mind?

4 hours ago, Doc_Ctdm said:

I just installed the latest version of this. Working well so far, from what I can tell.

But there is one problem - the bundled hdt vagina is showing white textures (not even the purple of a "missing texture" problem, just white) for the inner labia on my females. Checking it out in Bodyslide reveals that the texture does, indeed, exist, but is just a mess of black and white.

Any solution come to mind?

If you are using CBBE that is probably the problem, I use CBBE and that is what I was getting.  This is UUNP only.

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:38 PM, Bad Dog said:

It is not, but that probably isn't your problem. Mostly you'll see seam mismatches in the futa schlongs and some of the textures maybe. 

Found my problem, some time ago I tried to clean up update.esm, dawnguard.esm. hearthfire.esm and dragonborn.esm with TES5Edit following the instructions provided by LOOT.  When I went to Steam to verify my installation it said they failed to validate and reinstalled them, now everything is working again.  I have learned my lesson, I don't know enough about it to use it so I won't.  Thank you for your patience.

Edit: after many days of banging my head (problem persisted even after completely reinstalling Skyrim from scratch, finally discovered it was hdtinvisiblity mod recommended for another mod causing the problem all the time.

1 hour ago, TsukiDragon said:

If you are using CBBE that is probably the problem, I use CBBE and that is what I was getting.  This is UUNP only.

No, I'm using UUNP.

Thing is - this mod doesn't actually come with a new female human body texture, so the game is still using the previous textures I've installed. I thought that was kind of odd. I kind of expected new textures to go with the new bodies, but I guess it's possible that I've somehow done something wrong. Somehow.

• 1 month later...

I'm having a problem with this mod.  Whenever I install it, it works fine for males, but it causes my female bodies to change body type look, look weird in general, and has some kind of texture issue around their waist area.  To be clear, this is for females without schlongs which is my desired outcome for using this mod.  I tried deactivating both the loincloth esp and the female esp that was listed and neither fixed the issue.

My female body type is CBBE.  Is there any way for me to be able to use the mod for the males without it affecting female bodies?  Could this be a loading order issue? Thanks!

This mod is stellar, thank you so much for putting as much effort as you have into maintaining it, Bad Dog! It was one of those mods that I didn't know I needed until I had it haha.

On a side note: Out of curosity, is there something in particular that causes the Slit schlong to angle all the way up towards the stomach when its fully erect? I can't seem to get Racemenu options(i.e. SOS Erection) to have any effect on it...

15 hours ago, MikeyD28 said:

I'm having a problem with this mod.  Whenever I install it, it works fine for males, but it causes my female bodies to change body type look, look weird in general, and has some kind of texture issue around their waist area.  To be clear, this is for females without schlongs which is my desired outcome for using this mod.  I tried deactivating both the loincloth esp and the female esp that was listed and neither fixed the issue.

My female body type is CBBE.  Is there any way for me to be able to use the mod for the males without it affecting female bodies?  Could this be a loading order issue? Thanks!

A picture is good. Base mod is for UNP, not CBBE so that's probably the problem. The female esp is option--you are supposed to deactivate it if you don't want female schlongs. That's why it's a separate esp. 

But disabling the female esp should be all you need to do. The loincloth shouldn't affect females.

9 hours ago, DoesntmatterforSkyrim said:

This mod is stellar, thank you so much for putting as much effort as you have into maintaining it, Bad Dog! It was one of those mods that I didn't know I needed until I had it haha.

On a side note: Out of curosity, is there something in particular that causes the Slit schlong to angle all the way up towards the stomach when its fully erect? I can't seem to get Racemenu options(i.e. SOS Erection) to have any effect on it...

You're welcome. Pervy needs met here. All schlongs angle all the way up to the stomach at full arousal. That's an SOS thing. They should vary between horizontal and nearly vertical depending on arousal. Then below 90 they start retracting.

4 hours ago, Apal said:

Looks like something is wrong here :

Got around 13k scripts/instances of BDSOSShlongPlayer in my saves. I'm wondering how my game still works ^^

Not sure what's up with that. The SchlongPlayer script should only start once on game load. Anyone else seeing this? I'll check some of my own game saves.