Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

By Khajiit, I mean khajiit werewolves. The Sheath mesh works fine on non transformed khajiit. SoS places an asterisk next to any shlong that is not compatible with a race, as an example, if you are a male, you can't use a female hoodie, and it will show an asterisk next to it, I'll post screenshots to elaborate if needed. Anyways, when playing a khajiit male the SoS sheath mesh auto applies, due to it having a 100% probability by default for khajiit, but when you transform into a werewolf (try doing it as a player character, not testing it as an npc, as I don't know if the problem is there for npc khajiit werewolves, due to the game having like... none by default), your character race is changed to werewolf, and it puts the asterisk next to the "sheath" schlong showing it as unavailable, if you try to force it on anyways, SoS warns you that it's an incompatible race, and it ends up not showing up anyways... I would fetch it up to being an issue with moonlight tales essentials, but it doesn't effect your anthro schlong or really... any others, from what I can tell (only tested those two though). It really confounds me, because in your mesh files you DO have .nif files that look like they are sheath style.... just not getting them to apply in game....

By Khajiit, I mean khajiit werewolves. The Sheath mesh works fine on non transformed khajiit. SoS places an asterisk next to any shlong that is not compatible with a race, as an example, if you are a male, you can't use a female hoodie, and it will show an asterisk next to it, I'll post screenshots to elaborate if needed. Anyways, when playing a khajiit male the SoS sheath mesh auto applies, due to it having a 100% probability by default for khajiit, but when you transform into a werewolf (try doing it as a player character, not testing it as an npc, as I don't know if the problem is there for npc khajiit werewolves, due to the game having like... none by default), your character race is changed to werewolf, and it puts the asterisk next to the "sheath" schlong showing it as unavailable, if you try to force it on anyways, SoS warns you that it's an incompatible race, and it ends up not showing up anyways... I would fetch it up to being an issue with moonlight tales essentials, but it doesn't effect your anthro schlong or really... any others, from what I can tell (only tested those two though). It really confounds me, because in your mesh files you DO have .nif files that look like they are sheath style.... just not getting them to apply in game....

Ok, does moonlight tales add a new werewolf race? If so, that might be the issue.

Sorry for the repeat posts, just tested once more on a barebones load order, almost nothing but required mods only, still no schlongs on khajiit werewolves, unless they choose the default SoS shlongs or your "anthro" schlong, anyone else able to replicate this? Does no one else play khajiit werewolf characters?

Thanks for hunting. I completely fucked up getting the ww genitals on the hoodie schlongs. Fix soon...

Gonna see if I can dig up those intermediate stages too. Mostly doesn't matter but if you have werewolf followers and SL aroused running you'll see them.

Well, a male body without a schlong doesn't really exist. The slit on a male is sorta like that but there's a panel that covers the hole where the schlong goes.

New version up! Fixes the werewolves, I think. Follow the instructions in the OP to get things set up right. 

Well, a male body without a schlong doesn't really exist. The slit on a male is sorta like that but there's a panel that covers the hole where the schlong goes.

New version up! Fixes the werewolves, I think. Follow the instructions in the OP to get things set up right. 

i mean the male body skin not the mod. or is that what you meant? if so sorry for misunderstanding it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2017 at 8:17 PM, nekonoll said:

Sorry for the repeat posts, just tested once more on a barebones load order, almost nothing but required mods only, still no schlongs on khajiit werewolves, unless they choose the default SoS shlongs or your "anthro" schlong, anyone else able to replicate this? Does no one else play khajiit werewolf characters?

I play a khajitt werewolf. I allways had trouble with BadDogs due to the khajitt SOS schlongs does not have the WW race schlongs on it. Leading to the transformation problems. The fix is to make sure the khajitt SOS schlong has the "human" werewolf race schlongs to allow khajitt werewolf transformations. I will be upgraded here soon and try things out to see if things got fixed. Keep up the good work BadDog, despite the werewolf bugs. :-D

SOS does not support transformations, so when changing from one race to another, you can not select another schlong for that race. You can only select one schlong for both races.

Edited by Techwolf Lupindo
Added SOS bug/misfeature
54 minutes ago, Techwolf Lupindo said:

SOS does not support transformations, so when changing from one race to another, you can not select another schlong for that race. You can only select one schlong for both races.

Right, which is why all schlongs have to have a werewolf variant. I suppose CF might be coaxed to deal with NPC werewolves, but I don't think so, and I don't think it ever looks at the PC. Anyway, this latest should work. Let me know when you've tried it out.

59 minutes ago, Techwolf Lupindo said:

I play a khajitt werewolf. I allways had trouble with BadDogs due to the khajitt SOS schlongs does not have the WW race schlongs on it. Leading to the transformation problems. The fix is to make sure the khajitt SOS schlong has the "human" werewolf race schlongs to allow khajitt werewolf transformations. I will be upgraded here soon and try things out to see if things got fixed. Keep up the good work BadDog, despite the werewolf bugs. :-D

SOS does support them, at least the Werewolf for most schlongs, anyway - the only transformation in the game that isn't supported is the Vampire Lord, which adding support for it would be similar, though I suspect that it's appearance, plus it's usual covering with other mods(More Nasty Critters, etc) makes the want to add schlong support for the Vampire Lord to existing or new addons very low. 

But it supports them by, as said, having an addon support the vanilla races, and the Werewolf/Werebeast race. Though it does not need to explicitly use human meshes, it can use the same mesh - albeit copies labeled specifically for the Werewolf -  as the base addon does for the other races, it should just need the Werewolf meshes to point to the SOSWerewolf.hkx file for being positioned correctly, and textures to fit - this is what the addons in Yiffy Age of Skyrim are set up for. 

Bad Dog, can you make a template esp for 2-staged addon, please?

I need a lightly scripted addon (honestly humans only) with only two models - soft (sheathed) and hard (glans open). I have two models, one looks good when soft and looks not that good when erected, and the other one on the contrary looks great when erected, and not that great when soft. Do you understand me?

Edited by Guest
the magical word "please" added
1 hour ago, seahorse said:

Bad Dog, can you make a template esp for 2-staged addon, please?

I need a lightly scripted addon (honestly humans only) with only two models - soft (sheathed) and hard (glans open). I have two models, one looks good when soft and looks not that good when erected, and the other one on the contrary looks great when erected, and not that great when soft. Do you understand me?

The number of supported races doesn't alter the script load it requires, so the fact that it would be human-only is irrelevant. The amount of stages could maybe reduce the number of SOS Animevents it would have to hook to for the stage swapping, but AFAIK the script would be pretty much the same apart from the missing RCAE calls.

So I'm pretty sure any stage-swapping addon like Hoodies won't get any more lighter on scripts that it already is, but better wait for BadDog to reply in case I'm wrong.

You look like Bad Dog's offspring lol

No matter of human-nonhuman, I know that SOS addons by default have human-beast races included to the list of races. For beasts I can add any of already existing models.

I need 2-staged addon (with a proper script) for adapting it to my sheathed-unsheathed models.

Just use the same ARMO in multiple slots in the formlist that lists the schlong stages. You can have only the most erect be your erect mesh or switch anywhere along the way. The script will notice the new mesh is the same as the old and do nothing.

Yo! Ive been having a problem with the Female sheath recently. I installed the mod and everything began to work, the moment I gave my character an erection past the first stage, the dong would just disappear! leaving a dongless crotch for me to weep at... to I basically spent the last three days going through these forums to see if anyone has had this problem, and seeing that people have, I've basically done three different fixes (Including the SKSE install which i forgot at first) and it still seems to disappear the moment i make that damn thing go past stage one! But after fooling around with it, I realized that making it lose its erection and going back to its original stage would make it suddenly reappear in all its glory. So I went to see if it was something to do with the file not being able to open in skyrim, and there was an error each time I tried to open it and look at the textures. After attempting to reinstall the mod, the file still wouldnt let me look at it. Any advice on this?

On 23/11/2017 at 2:16 AM, Bad Dog said:

You sure? Do you have the latest version? Currently if you're having sex the schlong should stay fully erect no matter what direction it's pointing. Turn on logging and look for a line containing "is pitching, needs erection".   

Update.: they stay erect for 1-2hours gameplay and after that they change erection animation and yes I have the latest 7.0.1. Will reinstall the scripts and will get back to u

Update 2: Well, when my pc is with one npc is working fine, but when i have MFF sex, the schlong changes when bending. something is wrong? Same on the werewolf

Edited by pipinosgr
On 11/22/2017 at 9:46 PM, Bad Dog said:

I don't know of such a bug. Post load order and papyrus. Also, what race is your shemale?

I dont remember how to get my load order without typing it manually, can you refresh my mind? And for papyrus, I dont really understand what you mean by that. And my character is a Dagi-Raht, which if I remember correctly, was suppose to act almost exactly like a khajiit so I dont know why that would interfere with it at all.