Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

If the pubes only appear on erection, I think I know what the problem is... I'm just using the basic Smurf schlong when it's erect and I probably didn't overwrite that file in the hairless patch.

I'll get back to do a fix when I come up for air.

Hey Bad Dog, did you get around to fixing this yet? If it's a texture problem, I can probably fix it myself in Photoshop.

No, because I'm still wound up in the next Yiffy Age release. Yes, you can just scribble on the smurf addon and put it wherever that file goes, and it will probably fix the problem. 

It wasn't the smurf addon I had trouble with. The pubes were showing up on the Bad Dog Human Schlongs.

Either way, I edited them in Photoshop. It's not a terribly good job (more like a temporary solution), since I kinda just pasted your schlong textures on top of it but it looks fine in-game to me. 

http://imgur.com/BZTIPM5

http://imgur.com/FPyZL2N

http://imgur.com/a/FoEtc

http://imgur.com/UwOYXC2

I can post the files here so other people can use it if you'd allow me to?

It wasn't the smurf addon I had trouble with. The pubes were showing up on the Bad Dog Human Schlongs. [...]

The thing is, the fully erect version of the BD Human schlong is indeed the Smurf Average mesh, so what BD meant is that if the pubes only showed up in the fully erect mesh, the mistake was on the Smurf textures themselves instead of the intermediate-stage ones.

Anyway, good to hear you fixed it, though to be fair you didn't need to actually edit the textures yourself; since those are the original Smurf textures, you could have extracted the hairless texture for it from the SOS main file and replaced the Hoodies P1 texture with it (which is probably what BD will do for the next version of the hairless patch, whenever that happens).

It wasn't the smurf addon I had trouble with. The pubes were showing up on the Bad Dog Human Schlongs. [...]

The thing is, the fully erect version of the BD Human schlong is indeed the Smurf Average mesh, so what BD meant is that if the pubes only showed up in the fully erect mesh, the mistake was on the Smurf textures themselves instead of the intermediate-stage ones.

Anyway, good to hear you fixed it, though to be fair you didn't need to actually edit the textures yourself; since those are the original Smurf textures, you could have extracted the hairless texture for it from the SOS main file and replaced the Hoodies P1 texture with it (which is probably what BD will do for the next version of the hairless patch, whenever that happens).

Well shit. 

Didn't take any effort, but if I'd known, I would've done that instead. I don't know much about modding. I saw a texture that looked like a dick, so I edited it.

Anyway, here's my ' Hairless Patch ' edit for anyone who wants to use it. Just let it overwrite BDHS and pubes should be gone.

HairlessPatch.rar

Apologies if this has been covered before, but i couldn't find it by searching this topic. I am having one hell of a time trying to get the sheath shlong to show up on male werewolves, my  khajiit werewolf is simply neutered entirelly with the sheath selected, yet I'm having no issue using any of the default SoS schlongs they all show up on my character and wherewolf.

Hell, even if I try changing to a regular shlong and then back to the sheath one, SoS complains saying that it's a custom gender or race and that the shlong would possibly not work, I press the apply shlong anyways button, and.... nothing, no model at all. 

Here is a quick load order in case I have something missing or loaded I shouldn't:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
TouringCarriages.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
ETaC - Falkreath.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
ETaC - Dawnstar.esp
ETaC - Riverwood.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
ETaC - Morthal.esp
ETaC - Rorikstead.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge.esp
ETaC - Kynesgrove.esp
ETaC - Ivarstead.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
DW.esp
FNIS.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
HornyDragons.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SkyUI.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
UIExtensions.esp
VioLens.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
VVE.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
ETaC - Winterhold.esp
ETaC - Darkwater Crossing.esp
Immersive Solstheim.esp
ETaC - Karthwasten.esp
Immersive Stonehills.esp
Immersive Shors Stone.esp
GoToBed.esp
iHUD.esp
ImmersiveMerchants.esp
LFGCustom.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
SlaveTats.esp
prostitutes.esp
BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp
TrueEyes.esp
Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
WetFunction.esp
Complete Pack.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
Frostfall.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
TropicalIsland.esp
SSLToys.esp
MistySkye.esp
SexLabControllerAsVibrator.esp
iNeed.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
LustyArgonianMaid&SultryArgonianBard.esp
ZWJ.esp
PeeAndFart.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
ZAB.esp
ZAS.esp
ZAU.esp
ZBW.esp
ZCV.esp
ZDB.esp
ZEB.esp
ZEM.esp
ZGA.esp
ZMB.esp
ZMR.esp
ZNB.esp
ZOI.esp
ZRA.esp
ZRH.esp
ZRN.esp
ZSB.esp
ZSC.esp
ZSH.esp
ZSM.esp
ZSR.esp
ZSY.esp
ZVD.esp
ZWT.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Tongues.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
BDHoodieFemale.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp

Oh afterwards I noticed that the bad dog HUMAN works on werewolves.... if nothing else, you should modify sheath so that on werewolves it simply uses the same model, that way khajiit or anyone not using bad dog human as their base model isn't left out :/ Or am I mistaken and it should work anyways?

Oh afterwards I noticed that the bad dog HUMAN works on werewolves.... if nothing else, you should modify sheath so that on werewolves it simply uses the same model, that way khajiit or anyone not using bad dog human as their base model isn't left out :/ Or am I mistaken and it should work anyways?

The way armors work the in the game(which this even applies to things that are clothing, random equip-able things like the Black Books just after reading them, etc), is that you can define if a race can wear it. This mainly results in whether or not the mesh is visible when equipped. Otherwise, SOS will keep addons active for the PC, even if you change to their Werewolf or Vampire Lord(which has no available addons at this point for either gender) forms. But, if the addon currently being used does not have a variant mesh/texture for the Werewolf/VL, it disappears in that form. The base SOS addons, and the UNP ones have a specific Werewolf mesh and texture, and the addons themselves supports the Werewolf race. 

So the likely problem is that the Sheath addon(or whichever you are using for your Khajiit), does not yet support the Werewolf Race. 

Bad Dog, I've made  new addon, with your hoodie taken as a basic mesh, may I share it here?

Before you share it, does it require Hoodie's staging, like where hoodies hotswaps the schlong meshes depending on arousal? If so, send me a message. Hoodies should be updated soon, and there will be changes to that system that may affect your addon.

Bad Dog, I've made  new addon, with your hoodie taken as a basic mesh, may I share it here?

Before you share it, does it require Hoodie's staging, like where hoodies hotswaps the schlong meshes depending on arousal? If so, send me a message. Hoodies should be updated soon, and there will be changes to that system that may affect your addon.

No staging, no theatrics, no hotswaps. Just a reshaped addon for humans only. I'll give a picture as soon I figure it out as to how to post a picture here with no help of outer image hosting sites.

No staging, no theatrics, no hotswaps. Just a reshaped addon for humans only. I'll give a picture as soon I figure it out as to how to post a picture here with no help of outer image hosting sites.

Ok, then all you really need is to just wait for bad dog's permission.  wink.png

"More Reply Options"  :-/  :blush: You mean toolbar? It has an image code, but it requires a URL to insert, and for getting a URL I have to use image hosting. Does LL have its own image hosting?

"More Reply Options"  :-/  :blush: You mean toolbar? It has an image code, but it requires a URL to insert, and for getting a URL I have to use image hosting. Does LL have its own image hosting?

If you click "More Reply options" on a post, you get more options than with Quick Reply. One of these allows you to upload files as an attachment, which includes most common image formats. Once you upload the image as an attachment, you can click "Add to Post", which places it within the post. 

Down at the bottom, right next to "post".

Consider this blanket permission for anyone to post anything cool they did with my mods. If it's dumb or embarrassing, that's on you. If it's cool I might ask to include it in the base mod. 

Hi Bad Dog, I am sorry b/c this isn't appropriate thread to ask, but long time ago I saw that u have offered help to some1 who have same prob as I have (and haven't seen that u 2 have continue conversation on that thread) , and prob is that, falmer males from dawnguard - warmongers don't have naked textures. More or less all mods works fine in my game and ofc all naked textures for all creatures except that bloody male warmongers (haven't checked female creatures but I am not interested in that :)  ). That prob I have for years and really, really is going on my nerves :(  Do you have any idea what is causing this in my game or what I have installed wrong/missed to install?