Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Just updated from 5.0 to 6.0.2 and noticed there is one extra texture added for females not in 5.0 (/textures/actors/character/female/femalebody_1.dds).

Wasn't sure if intended or not since no other player textures were added.

Yeah, as stated in the description, BadDog packed his body textures for Khajiits, Argonian and humans because the schlong textures are built for them and thus wouldn't match otherwise. You can either keep those or just overwrite them with your prefered body textures (schlongs won't match then, though).

The only downside to using them is that while beast races get the full set (body/feet + head + hands), for humans only the body texture is included, so you will probably get very obvious seams at the wrists and neck. These are the original UNP textures, so downloading the original UNP file and installing the textures packed there should help at least with the wrists, and I think there is an optional download with head textures as well.

BTW, BadDog, It may be a good idea to pack a complete set of textures for humans to prevent issues with seams. I can look into getting the UNP textures seam-blended and finding a matching head texture as well, so you can pack them altogether (either in the main mod as it is right now or as a separate download).

And as for Argonians and Khajiits, the textures you packed are the ones from Yiffy Age, with your digi feet instead of human ones. Chances are if people are using this mod is because they don't use YA (because this is integrated into YA), so I think it would be better to pack textures that include human feet instead of beast ones to prevent texture mismatches and bugs.

I still have the original UNP Argonian textures, and it should be easy to give them their human feet back; and same goes for Khajiits (though it may take me a little bit more work with them).

bdbalweagarhg. Fukkit. Everybody take those files out, I guess.

I'll repost them with my full UNP textures and the right feet. The human female is just the basic UNP with pussy added, so all I have to do is collect the other files in one place. Fixing the beast feet problem is quick. 

Okay, I said this was going to be easy but that was because I didn't realize how fucked up it all is. Turns out Bodyslide creates feet with a UV that doesn't match any texture layout I have for the khajiit. It doesn't seem to be the old UNP layout and I can't find a beast texture that matches.

Any help? I can create a beast texture but that seems stupid when surely there's one or several out there already.

Okay, I said this was going to be easy but that was because I didn't realize how fucked up it all is. Turns out Bodyslide creates feet with a UV that doesn't match any texture layout I have for the khajiit. It doesn't seem to be the old UNP layout and I can't find a beast texture that matches.

Any help? I can create a beast texture but that seems stupid when surely there's one or several out there already.

You can give this a try, these are my texture sets for use with Hoodies (and without YA):

I've packed the whole set for Argonians, Khajiits and humans. Neither the lizards nor the cats have actual perfect feet textures, but the ones there work good enough, moreso in the case of Khajiits because Argonians have a seam at the ankle due to using the actual vanilla UV instead of the UNP one, though. I could revisit them and load up Mudbox to at least blend the seams at a later point if need be, but I think this is good enough for now.

Besides, I don't think there is any beast race texture that works well with human feet except for Caliente's original Khajiit textures for CBBE (which have flawless feet textures), but that was to be expected considering who did it, lol. Also we can't use them because: 1) they are for CBBE feet and 2) they wouldn't match with your vanilla-style Khajiit textures.

As for humans, I improved the existing textures and replaced the original UNP face textures with others that (IMO) look better and have better blending with the neck; they should be almost seamless by now. Also used some other normals and speculars with higher quality and so on. You can give those a shot as well and pack them too if you like them  :shy:.

Okay freaks and fans, new version up and sorry it's taking so many iterations to get right. But it really never occurred to me that something as basic as the feet wouldn't have an off-the-shelf answer.

Anyhoos, the new version is collision-enabled as before, all peens work on all races and both sexes, and the optional EZ HDT addon will give you the jigs and jiggles. The female body in there is a bit different--this one has significant gazumbas at weight 1 while being fairly trim and athletic at weight 0. I don't see seams or mismatches at wrists and ankles, let me know if you do. Thanks to Blaze for the textures.

Here's some lizard love to whet your appetites.

post-441330-0-09632400-1492899020_thumb.jpg.

Heya Bad Dog :)

Is there a file for having all the penises to be fully erect from the get-go? Cause I can't for the life of me get the (argonian) penis to come out of its sheath! Even with the patch and whatnot.

Actually, I've used this mod years ago, where it didn't have the sheath function. The argonian penis was by far the best among all options out there :) Would you happen to have that old file? :D

Don't think I ever posted one like that.

Do you have "Register Custom Animation Events"? Without that, you'll get no action. If you post a log, I'll have a look through it.

Or look in the meshes folder, drill down to SOS/BadDog, find all the nif files with filenames ending in P1_0 or P1_0. Copy P1_0 over the files with names ending in P0_0, P3_0, and P4_0. Copy P1_1 over the files ending in P*_1. 

when I page up or page down it seems to spaz out going through multiple stages of erection up down up down skip up skip down and I've only pressed it once, I use lunari race cbbe, It shows up correctly same basic color and the female khajiit disappears after a few seconds on  teh body

• 2 weeks later...

So... I don't see this particular schlong type very often, and have updated blindly like 4 times since the last time I actually played the game, but all my BD Human's have missing textures. I checked the meshes in Nifskope and, unless I missed one, they all pointed to correct, existing textures... All other schlongs are fine. Anyone else reporting this or did I just screw something up along the way?

I'm guessing a load order problem, especially if you're seeing this in a new game. Check that textures\actors\character\SOS\BadDog\Dangle\Male has the right files in it. Move the esp last in the load order and see if that changes things.

Question/suggestion: how about something like this as an option?

Function HandleAnimationEvent(ObjectReference akSource, string asEventName)
    DebugLog("Caught animation event: " + asEventName + " on " + akSource)
    Actor sourceActor = akSource as Actor
    DebugLog("(HandleAnimationEvent) Actor: " + sourceActor + " equipped pelvis: " + (sourceActor.GetWornForm(0x00400000) as Armor))
    Armor currentSchlong = sourceActor.GetWornForm(0x00400000) as Armor

; Just in case, check for empty forms
    if !sourceActor || !currentSchlong
        return
    endif

; Only relevant if the actor has one of our schlongs
    ; if !sourceActor.WornHasKeyword(BD_SOS_SchlongKW)
    if !sourceActor.WornHasKeyword(BD_SOS_SchlongKW)
        if !currentSchlong || !currentSchlong.HasKeyword(BD_SOS_SchlongKW)
            DebugLog("Not a BD schlong: " + currentSchlong + " on " + akSource)
            return
        else
            DebugLog("WornHasKeyword failed--returned false, but armor has keyword")
        endif
    endif

DebugLog("Actor has BD schlong")

; Stop any race conditions. Drop the event on the floor if we're already handling one.'
    if interlock > 0
        if locktime + 60 > Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()
            DebugLog("Lock timed out, resetting to 0")
            interlock = 0
        else
            DebugLog("Ignoring animation event--still handling the last one")
            return
        endif
    endif
    interlock += 1
    locktime = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()

; If actor is having sex, is female (by SL) and not in male position, set schlong to zero
    ; if sexing in male position, zing it to max
    if SL && SL.IsActorActive(sourceActor)
        sslThreadController tc = SL.GetActorController(sourceActor)
        if tc
            int g = SL.getGender(sourceActor)
            sslActorAlias a = tc.ActorAlias(sourceActor)
            if a && a.MalePosition
                asEventName = "SOSBend9"
            elseIf g == 1 || g == 3
                asEventName = "SOSFlaccid"
            endIf
        endIf
    endIf

Any female actor in non-male position in scene gets the schlong (if any) set to minimum level, while anyone (male or female) in male position gets it zapped to full.  Anything else, there's no change.

This should do less clipping for animations on female position, and would also make it possible to create a 'strap-on' using the same system - using similar parts to argonian slit, where the strap-on disappears when not fully erect, and appears when full.  This way you could uncheck 'female use strap-on' in sexlab, and just share a 'strap-on schlong' to non-futa ladies, instead of the current 'no-schlong'.  It should also lock the schlongs to full erection for sexlab scenes.

I tested it for a while, and it seemed to work as expected (I used the 'female slit' schlong for 'strap-on').  Here's the script version I used (modified from 603, just source code of that one script):

BDSOSSchlongQuest.7z

Interesting concept. Is there a real advantage to not using SL's "females use strap-on"? 

Yes

- sexlab seems to strapify females even if they have a schlong, leading to duos.  This is the main reason I did the change

- you can use SoS to distribute different "strap-ons" (size and model) based on race and weighed chance.

The main point was, if I wanted to... say, make all argonian females futas using the female slit (or make X% of them futas), how would I do that?  I'd set the slit probability to X%, but SL would still give them straps when they go into male position.  I could uncheck the strapons from SL, but then other females would just grind air when in male position.  If I simply distributed 'regular' schlongs as strap-ons for other females - even shaped as a strap-on - they'd be jutting them around everywhere when naked, like when taking a dip in bath house.

This change will also leave the slit-schlong hidden when they are in female position - technically that may not be realistic (and if I did this with MCM menu I'd make it an option), but it does make a lot of the animations play more nicely since they don't expect a schlong in female position.

The other option is to register the schlongs as 'strap-ons' with sexlab.  It works fine, although you should give 'full name' for the armor pieces - easy to do in TES5.  This seems to make SL accept them as strap-ons so it won't try to put on a second one, but since you have no control over the distribution on SL, it means anyone you didn't explicitely give a (strap-on-registered) schlong through SoS will get a random pick from any and all available.  It's still possible - you would then distribute 'true futas' with SoS, and any female that didn't get a schlong, would just pick a random temporary one for scene.

My first pick was to just make sexlab hold back straps from anyone with schlong, but from looking at the code it seems sexlab isn't really 'schlong-aware'.  It seems to just send out events, and not care if they do anything.. and I didn't find a simple way to query if some actor has a schlong or not.  It was less trouble to just disable SL strap-ons and do the check on hoodies.

There's actually another change I would make.  I was looking at the 'Electra's Secret' add-on, it has kind of 'flaccid' version model done, but was never implemented.  I could just add it to hoodies formlist and it would probably work, but I like making things more generic and flexible, so I'd rather change the hoodies quest to use an array to hold armors.. populate it initially from it's own formlist, and add 'register' and 'unregister' options for other mods to add compatible 'retractable schlongs'.  This would work even with 'single stage' schlongs, if using the 'no schlong' schlong as default flaccid state.  I think this would still be relatively simple change, since the basic system is already there in place.