Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

I was experimenting with trying to add a dick of SOME kind to my Argonian gal just now, actually. Came here to check for info on that since I saw you had some support for females, see if I was doing it wrong and poke for solutions. Apparently it's still being worked on. Patience is a virtue, I suppose.

I do appreciate your work, Bad Dog. Hope you're enjoying it too, and that randoms with demands aren't wearing you out; I've seen so many modders burn out and quit because of that over the years. It's always sad to watch when that happens.

Hey Bad Dog!

I was testing your schlongs and I noted it's not colliding with the Clams of Skyrim. I'am ussing Floppy SOS too, and Clams are colliding normally with Smurf Schlongs, but when a NPC get's a Human Bad Dog schlong, it just pass through the pussy without any collision. Is there any patch that fixes this?

Hey Bad Dog!

I was testing your schlongs and I noted it's not colliding with the Clams of Skyrim. I'am ussing Floppy SOS too, and Clams are colliding normally with Smurf Schlongs, but when a NPC get's a Human Bad Dog schlong, it just pass through the pussy without any collision. Is there any patch that fixes this?

Collisions require the schlong meshes to have an extra data entry that points to hdtm.xml. Should be easy to add, but it has to be done for all of the schlongs, at least the erect versions.

Hey Bad Dog!

Collisions require the schlong meshes to have an extra data entry that points to hdtm.xml. Should be easy to add, but it has to be done for all of the schlongs, at least the erect versions.

I'm having the same issue. I'm not afraid of tweaking things if I know what I am doing; but what tools will I need if I wanted to make this edit to the meshes? I kinda half-assume based on prior readings into the notion of making custom meshes for Skyrim that I'd need NifScope, and I wasn't able to figure that program out....alternatively if it's something as basic as an XML edit, I could do that easily.

NifSkope. Pain in the butt, but it does work.

Is Clams the main HDT-pussy mod? I wasn't much focused on it but then someone sent me some pictures that made me think maybe I want to make it work. :-)

Clams is the main one for CBBE... kinda. More like, the only one, because there isn't any main option. Apparently, Caliente doesn't like creating/modeling that kind of specific stuff, so CBBE does not officialy include or support it; it was created by someone else. Last time I tried it, the mod seemed a bit... sloppy. Not to disrespect the author, it may just have been me, but still :s.

UUNP Special is the standard for any UNP-based body and it's more widespread, partly due to the fact that it is integrated and supported natively into Bodyslide and most (but not necessarily all) XML configs are built for it.

So, unless you are planning on doing a CBBE version of your mods, I don't see how Clams would be relevant here. UUNP Special would be your go-to choice.

EDIT: BTW, now that you mentioned pictures, I have some for you  :P. I was testing out the latest version of the Tropical Island mod, and decided to take some shots to show how the UUNP Special body looks in action. I also used your Snow Leopard skin, in case you want to check out the final result.

Unfortunately, I haven't set up collisions for your schlongs yet, but the object collisions from the mod did work just fine, and they should be a good example of what you will find once schlongs are properly set up. Does this perhaps make you more inclined to make the jump to the special body :D? Obvious heavy NSFW warning!

Edited by Blaze69

Hi everyone,

i got  strange problem :

there is a hole between the top of the mesh of the Bad dog Human schlong , it doesn't touch the chest part.

It doesn't occurs for other schlongs of this mod, and when i try different weight with racemenu, the hole is more visible when the player's character got less heavy. When going to full weight, hole isn't visible anymore. (since my character is near 0.5, i see it everytime.)

I'm a human, and i would love some help with this. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or anything that can give you some informations or simply give me why i had this problem(can of course say that i'm stupid after. :P)

edit : occurs only on SOS erection between (included) 0 to 10. Affect only the player.

post-383862-0-71790600-1485027798_thumb.jpg

Sorry for writing this post here, but it seems more appropriate since it only occurs for 1 schlong (oh, and the basic ones of SoS doesn't have the problem too.)

I will delete tis comment once i have the solution.

Have a nice day :)

@anon, looks like I loaded the wrong version of the mesh, but you're the only one to report it, which is odd. I'll check the meshes. 

@duvmik you're getting erections because SOS wants you to have an erection. (It's sending the bend0 animation event, which is half-hard and uses my fully erect mesh.) Are you running SL Aroused with the SOS integration turned on? If not, just use the keys to push the erection down and it should stay there.

The mod does not work for me, it loads into SOS, and argonians now have the sheath, but the erection never works, I've tried the erection patch. I have MNC and Creature Framework, and Argonians are included in the framework, I've tried disabling the argonian skin and everything. It does not work, can anyone help?