Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Thank you for your work on unhairy version in any case.

Feel like I have to do some photoshoping on my own. Though I can't guarantee the better result. Those textures are so cranky. Yep, seams anyway (ingame they are obvious): 

i9771432.jpg

I can't understand another thing: why does human BDHoodie not appear in some particular cases other SOS addons do  :dodgy: . I mean when applied to non-SOS kind of body, i.e. Sandracon body. Is it no a SOS addon? I need it to behave the same way regular (and other) SOS addons do...

If you come up with a more seamless texture, I'll be happy to include it. I spent a bunch of time on it, then decided to just take the texture from the original and blend it in with mine. 

Dunno what the issue is the the hoodie not behaving like other SOS addons. The mesh swapping I'm doing could mess up perhaps, but I'm not sure how.

Yeah, exactly "more seamless", cuz those fkn textures are fkn hard to bring into line:

i9774796.jpg
i9774797.jpg
i9774798.jpg
i9774799.jpg
i9774800.jpg
i9774801.jpg
i9774802.jpg
i9774803.jpg
i9774804.jpg

Listen, may I ask you for malegenitals addon with following features:

1.standalone (with no beast staff);
2. with no final morphing into Smurf Average mesh?

I'd love the boner (full erected) to have a shape of your malegenitals_p3, or malegenitals_p4 (btw why do we have no malegenitals_p2?). Smth like "virgin uncut" should come out. I'll make some correction on my own to make underskin glans more defined.

Why am I asking for standalone and no beasts - because I suspect that is the reason for "unusual behavior" your hoodie demonstrates. Smth messing up with smth. I don't know. I must change Lieto addon with your Bad Dog hoodie, at the worst.

Hoodie_Schlongs_Hairless_Patch - variant 2.rar

I'll load up your texture and see. Next version of hoodies, which is coming soon, will be separated into individual race schlongs. The work's been done, I just need to test and package it. That way Argonians can have sheaths and the beasts can have human uncut schlongs if you want.

I suppose I can use my own copy of the smurph avg mesh for full erect. Then you could just copy the p4 mesh over it if you want to keep that look.

The numbering is because I already had 0 for faccid and 1 for erect. So the other numbers are like 3/5 and 4/5. I didn't do 2/5 and 3/5 bc math is hard.

I think the new malegenitals_p1 models don't match up with body seams

post-248631-0-35300600-1475008908_thumb.png

I don't know why not, as I checked the models and they seem fine. It just seems like it's not doing the proper weighting averaging between the malegenitals_p1_0 and malegenitals_p1_1 models. I confirmed this by using the weight slider in racemenu and found that there are no seams at weight 100, but at weight 0 it continues to use the same mesh as if the weight were 100. The issue persists with different races as well.

:heart: Thank you BadDog! The mod is fantastic.

Not as currently configured. But go look at Yiffy Age of Skyrim--it's got a Lykaios peen. I haven't broken it out into its own mod tho.

Hello,

First, thank you for your great work!

I was searching for the canine peen for the Lykaios and I thought your mod maybe can provide this option without being locked to the werewolf form only. Do you have any plans to add this feature to the mod?

Also, I wondering if you looked at this mod "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3" ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ )? They added collisions to the SOS and some creatures from More Nasty Critters, perhaps you can do something similar?

Talking about HDT, I found some meshes that work with the swapping feature of the Monlight Tales Essentials ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28089-hdt-werewolves/ ),but this only work with females (Your male model work only for the vanilla). Do you think about implement this compatibility too?

Thanks for your time. 

I'll look at the weighting. Actually, that's the Smurf Average mesh, which I moved into my mod so people like Seahorse could replace it if they wanted. I bet I didn't get both _0 and _1 meshes properly.

Surprised you're having trouble with the sheath on the argonian, since that's something I made sure to test. Getting a hole generally means SOS put it on, but the AA isn't defined to work with Argonians. This is an existing game, not a new game? You might try restarting SOS.

I'm trying to use the sheath-type on an Argonian, but it shows as a hole in the body mesh. Every other genital type works, but not the sheath. Other races don't appear to have any issue with using it, with exception of orcs (they have a hole too).

Are you using Yiffy Age of Skyrim?

So the weight sliders were screwed up because of something about the mesh, but I don't know what. I re-copied, pointed the schlongs at the new copy, and now it's happy. Go figure.

Tested out the sheath on argonians and orcs and it's working at all erection levels. If it's still not working for you with this new version post load order and log.

I'm trying to use the sheath-type on an Argonian, but it shows as a hole in the body mesh. Every other genital type works, but not the sheath. Other races don't appear to have any issue with using it, with exception of orcs (they have a hole too).

Yes

It's occurring on every new game I start. Something changed with the new version, however, as now only orcs have the hole with the sheath. Argonians wear the sos underpants instead.

Load order:

GameMode=Skyrim
Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Dark Souls Combat.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp=1
darker_caves_dungeons_ruins_nights.esp=1
startertorches.esp=0
poisondestruction.esp=1
jumpingbonus.esp=0
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SOS - Leito Addon.esp=0
SOS - GRworks HDT Willy Addon.esp=0
UIExtensions.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp=1
hmkLockOn.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp=1
SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp=1
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
Random Alternate Start.esp=1
RAS - Riverwood CharGen.esp=0
adcSexlife.esp=1
FloppySOS.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1
Vukasin.esp=1
FennecRace.esp=1
the lungaris - rabbit-like race.esp=1
WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp=1
LykaiosRace.esp=1
BDHoodieSchlong.esp=1
BDDigiFeet.esp=1
attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SummonsRavageMagicka.esp=1
SexLab FadeBlack.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
YiffyAge.esp=1
ankoENBBETA3.esp=1

My log:

http://pastebin.com/2LqtGgHG

Just for shits and giggles you might try the load order in the Yiffy Age OP. In particular, SOS goes before Hoodies.

Since you're doing Yiffy Age, try taking out the regular SOS schlongs. In theory it shouldn't matter--they should show up on the vanilla races, tho not on the new ones. But they'll be ugly on the races with special textures--Fennec, Vukasin, Dark Elf, Redguard.

Edit: Actually, I think it's because you don't have the orc schlong loaded. I set the probability of orcs getting any of the other schlongs to 0 so that they'd all get the orc schlong--but if you don't have it, SOS doesn't see a possible schlong for them. Go into the SOS menu and set the probability of BD Human to something > 0 for the orcs and it might work. 

It's not that orcs don't get any schlongs at all, it's that the sheath isn't working for both argonians and orcs. Every other schlong works for them.

Fake edit: A quick test again and I've gotten something wrong; Orcs have a hole when using the BD Human schlong as well.

Yes

It's occurring on every new game I start. Something changed with the new version, however, as now only orcs have the hole with the sheath. Argonians wear the sos underpants instead.

Load order:

GameMode=Skyrim
Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Dark Souls Combat.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp=1
darker_caves_dungeons_ruins_nights.esp=1
startertorches.esp=0
poisondestruction.esp=1
jumpingbonus.esp=0
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SOS - Leito Addon.esp=0
SOS - GRworks HDT Willy Addon.esp=0
UIExtensions.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp=1
hmkLockOn.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp=1
SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp=1
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
Random Alternate Start.esp=1
RAS - Riverwood CharGen.esp=0
adcSexlife.esp=1
FloppySOS.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1
Vukasin.esp=1
FennecRace.esp=1
the lungaris - rabbit-like race.esp=1
WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp=1
LykaiosRace.esp=1
BDHoodieSchlong.esp=1
BDDigiFeet.esp=1
attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SummonsRavageMagicka.esp=1
SexLab FadeBlack.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
YiffyAge.esp=1
ankoENBBETA3.esp=1

My log:

http://pastebin.com/2LqtGgHG

It's not that orcs don't get any schlongs at all, it's that the sheath isn't working for both argonians and orcs. Every other schlong works for them.

Fake edit: A quick test again and I've gotten something wrong; Orcs have a hole when using the BD Human schlong as well.

Can't get argonian sheath to show - SOS seems to think its not available for the race, even after I enable it / set percentage to 100 for argonians.

I think I've found the cause of this issues: Yiffy Age is editing the Schlong Armor entries to add its new ArmorAddons for Vukasin, Tigers and Panthers and is messing up the Armor Addon List in the proccess. For example, in "SOS_Addon_BDHoodie_P3" and "SOS_Addon_BDHoodie_P4"  the Werewolf entry is removed, and in the Sheath ones most of the original AA's are removed and they are only left with the ones added in Yiffy Age, so that is why it works on the edited furries but Argonians and Orcs fail to load it: they no longer have a compatible AA.

I'll see if I can make a patch that fixes it while keeping the (necessary) edits of Yiffy Age and I'll upload it here or in the Yiffy Age thread if it's needed.

Do the size changing potions from SOS work on all types? I'm worried the the Argonian part, glorious as it is, won't work well scaled up in size! Also, are there any gifs of them extending and retracting? Difficult to browse the thread on a phone to check.

Size changing potions do work, but any kind of size change mainly applies to the "Erected" state while the "Retracted" one remains mostly the same due to the way SOS scaling and weight painting work. The sheath is kind of an exception, because while the sheath itself is unaffected untill it's unsheathed, balls are fully weighted at all times, so you can see the effect of scaling on them.

Unsheathing is not really animated, it's just that there are different meshes representing different points of the process and they are swapped according to what SOS wants the schlong to do. It mostly looks good except for the rare visual bug (like the schlong remaining static for a fraction of a second after being swapped, but that is caused by the way armor equipping works in the Skyrim engine). Actual detailed animated unseathing is possible, by using a process similar to the one used for the Real-Time Bodyslide Morphs for RaceMenu, but it is more difficult. IIRC here is a test SOS AddOn made by PaulGreen that uses said system. You can check it out if you want.

Dammit, I explicitly went through and fixed this and I know because it's that WW entry that I noticed and triggered me to look. Grr. Growf. CK can just bite me, that's all.

Truthfully, you're not using a revealing armor the whole retracting/unsheathing system is kinda pointless because they go straight to fully erect during sex and then back to flaccid.

If I understand how SOS works (disclaimer: I don't) it has like 20 separate animations to move the schlong from one level of erection to the next. If someone knew how to do animations, those could be replaced with 20 different animations that unsheathed a beast schlong. (I think this is what PorscheDog was doing for the Lykaios.) The reference to which animation set to use is in the nif, so the canines, khajiits, and argonians could each have a different set. You might need an extra bone or two to do things like retract the sheath while the schlong extends--PG added one--which would complicate the skeleton... but we have special beast skeletons anyway. 

I have not a clue about animations so I can't do it. But someone did the original SOS animations... it must be possible.