I went to the temple with the priest, then I see the inscription:

"Priest paralysed me! I can't do nothing. Sari an Aela will do something to Elizabeth!" But there is no one of them :-/ And scene doesn't start. Stage 450 or 460

Yesh, it's because this damn priest never join his spot...

I made changes into the scene. I hope it will work this time.

The other thing I wish to do his adding more ennemies, and increase the changes in the manor....

Lot of sex... but be carreful, lot of traps too !

so cute girls with dicks? DOWNLOAD FASTER

Three girls, but they have no dicks... lusty, yes...

I have the drum but so far I can't seem to play it at all,  The dancers just get angry with me and constantly attack when I try and approach.   How do I fix this so I can talk to Elizabeth?

You need to go on a spot into the dance hall. Dont approach Elizabeth until the faceless are not gone.

There is a marker for that, no ?

Do you have the good drum? There are several music instruments in the mnaor, but only one work.

Guest Jenova23

I know male characters can play this, but is there anyway to reverse the animation so your the giver and not the reciever? Hopefully without having to press a button.

I know male characters can play this, but is there anyway to reverse the animation so your the giver and not the reciever? Hopefully without having to press a button.

The scripts are built to set the player as the giver. Sari and Aela are always receiver...

you can also use += touch to invert actors positions.

Guest Jenova23

The scripts are built to set the player as the giver. Sari and Aela are always receiver...

The dremora is the only problem, she is always the giver, and I'm hoping for a solution that doesn't involve the hotkeys... Are both corridors supposed to open when you're supposed to accuire the musical instruments? Because it seems if you pick the wrong one you will not be able to progress. Also nothing happens when I'm supposed to get raped during that ceremony thing. My character just stands there paralyzed.

The dremora is the only problem, she is always the giver, and I'm hoping for a solution that doesn't involve the hotkeys... Are both corridors supposed to open when you're supposed to accuire the musical instruments? Because it seems if you pick the wrong one you will not be able to progress. Also nothing happens when I'm supposed to get raped during that ceremony thing. My character just stands there paralyzed.

The Dremora girl, normal, she's dominant, either you're male or female.

The music instrument is the drum in the corridor near you found Aela for the first time.

The ceremony is the bugged part. Dont hesitate to use setstage command.

I hope Kedrek is not lay as I found him the first time.

I place a necromantic altar in the dancing hall.. (where is Elizabeth and the faceless).

Go playing drums on this altar.

Thre is 2 drums, 2 flute and a luth in the manor actually... only one drum works, other will made the faceless very angry.

Did you say you need help figuring out how to make estrus trap on the player? Stobor may can help (Angrim apprentince, devious cidhna etc). At angrim there is a scene where you get trapped in one of those. Also..you could ask the people who made Cursed loot and some other chest mod. The estrus can appear when you open the chest.

Or maybe I misunderstood things you said. But i leave the post here. It wont hurt :D

Did you say you need help figuring out how to make estrus trap on the player? Stobor may can help (Angrim apprentince, devious cidhna etc). At angrim there is a scene where you get trapped in one of those. Also..you could ask the people who made Cursed loot and some other chest mod. The estrus can appear when you open the chest.

Or maybe I misunderstood things you said. But i leave the post here. It wont hurt :D

I laready aske, i get no clear responses... so, i made as cript by my own, but it's not working at all !

The cage which appear when you pass the door ?

It's normal, it's a trap... a pullchain appear in the cage, push them, you will see.

I'm kidding : try to find another way. The haunted house is full of (deadly) traps.

I'm stuck in the kitchen cage! The chain is the only thing I can find.

I can't remember the last mod that gripped my imagination like this one does.

it has atmosphere in buckets, locked doors everywhere, things going bump, breathing behind walls, enchanted containers, sudden unexpected fighting for your life.

and the beautiful young women!

any quest mod that envolves having lesbian sex with a female npc, even demons, to progress the story is my kind of mod.

congratulations and thank you