Useless to equip them.

When you take one of the instruments, you enable a trigger in the dance hall.

So, you will need to go on a point in the dance hall (marked).

Play the good instrument will lead you to speak with Elizabeth. Play the bad one will... you will see.

Useless to equip them.

When you take one of the instruments, you enable a trigger in the dance hall.

So, you will need to go on a point in the dance hall (marked).

Play the good instrument will lead you to speak with Elizabeth. Play the bad one will... you will see.

hmm then the script didn't work because I walked to the point shown on the map by the arrow - the square in front of the fireplace in the hall Elizabeth is in.

You have only two instuments : a flute, and a drum... they are in corridors, with red lights...

Did you fight some skeletons and a spirit after taking one of them ?

there are two flutes, no drums going by toggling free camera. 

there are three red corridors, other stuff, but no drums.

there is a drum (upstairs where the moving chest was)

After the labyrinth, a chaurus run after me. When I succed to escape a text displays that I should meet with one of the girls, but there is nobody.

Is it normal (quest not ready, a bug, or I am not at the right position?)

Anyway, this mod is very interesting and I am looking for the next quests :-)

there is a drum (upstairs where the moving chest was)

I had to start the quest over and then the corridor with the drum showed up.

After the labyrinth, a chaurus run after me. When I succed to escape a text displays that I should meet with one of the girls, but there is nobody.

same with me.

Yes, there is a problem with Elizabeth : the NPC actor package I guess...

Setstage it for now, it's just a dialogue.

I will use Salome outfit for Rametep adepts, and Blue telvani robes for the wizard...

But i'm still blocked by estrus : i don't understand how I can cast the event on the player or another NPC...

• 1 month later...

I overwhelmed under real life events and projects... so I need to short this mod.

An Haunted house will be enough...If I got ideas some day for a blackmail quest, I will made it, but it's not a priority, specialy because I need to fix AFS, and find anew way for TID.

In summary, this mod will only concern the haunted house.

Playing this mod since I'm stuck in TID.  I managed to get the kitchen key, tho I could not see it.  And it worked on the kitchen door.  I managed to take all the sweet rolls and leave the kitchen before returning and learned how to trigger the cook.  Elizabeth was hard I found a flute, but didn't find a drum to take.  So my first time to setstage to the next step.  So, things going smoothly until I need to find cave and charus disappears but girl doesn't appear.  Guess someone else had this issue I see in another post.  I was hoping to move the girl to me, to see the dialog, but don't know her ID.  Oh well, setstage past that I guess.   I like the concept of this mod with the changing Manor and the puzzles.

Playing this mod since I'm stuck in TID.  I managed to get the kitchen key, tho I could not see it.  And it worked on the kitchen door.  I managed to take all the sweet rolls and leave the kitchen before returning and learned how to trigger the cook.  Elizabeth was hard I found a flute, but didn't find a drum to take.  So my first time to setstage to the next step.  So, things going smoothly until I need to find cave and charus disappears but girl doesn't appear.  Guess someone else had this issue I see in another post.  I was hoping to move the girl to me, to see the dialog, but don't know her ID.  Oh well, setstage past that I guess.   I like the concept of this mod with the changing Manor and the puzzles.

I'm reworking TID right now... it will contain a Falmer city and a servant city (so, wood buildings), and the quests will be mostly slaver themed.

I hope to add a slaves training system like the one In Bravil Underground.

It will also use ZAZ.

Waiting on this until it gets a bit further along, but I really enjoyed A Forsworn Story. Looking forward to this one.

Except the end, Haunte house is pretty functionable (except Elizabeth who dont want to move...)

But I need to fix the estrus script, and to make the mod darker...

If you have advices on that point, it will be welcomed !

• 4 weeks later...

Thenda is in Falkreath Inn.

Courier gives you a note, no ? Open it, and you will get the objective "talk to Thenda".

I'm trying to fix the last quest tages now (the ceremony, i throw away egyptian stuff to make it more daedric. The black wizard is now a dremora level 50, with plenty of spells).

The next update also fix Elizabeth problem in the cave (stage 340 or 370, i think).

im stuck at finding the cave

is it just me being stupid or is the chauri cave suposed to trigger something?

had no problems until now exept tons of reloads ;)

The cave entry is in the kitchen... beat the skelton and the spirit, and escape the chaurus : he's level 80 and pretty invulnerable : he kill my character with a single shot.

There is a zone in the cave where the chaurus will disapear, and Elizabeth will be here.

If not setstabe it

setstage ahh0 340 or 37, i guess...

This problem will be fixed in the next update.