View File

Haunted House

The first point

• A Small quest : an haunted manor near Rorikstead, three farm girls. Playable by male and female players. It's an amnesia like mod, so Horror themed, very tough ennemies, and hard to complete.... Of course, it's also a sexlab mod.

Or, in video (thanks to Shinji72) :

Conflict : Death Alternative. Just unable Death Alternative when you are in the manor. So, if yoy are supposed to die, you will die. Fainting and be teleported outside the manor (what Death alternative) will unable you to reenter into the manor.

Collaboration : Mixbutterdog for scripts tests, fixex, and Japanese version. BoomGoblin for dialogues correction.

Current release : 1.8 (final version)

Three girls and a Manor.

One day, and Itinerant Warlock reach Rorikstead. He made a spectacular show, cast miracles, and invoke a Manor on a hill near the village. Three girls (Sari, Aela, Elizabeth) requested to become his apprentices, and he charged them to solve the enigm in the Manor. They never came back. Thenda, Aela mother, made a collect, and wish to hire a strong adventurer to find the girls, dead or alive... and before they became mad !

- The Manor is a big imperial castle, dark and full of terror.
- It's a clue quest mod : few objectives are with markers, you have to find it. Your brain is requested !
- the Manor is bigger inside than outside...
- Enemies are often powerfull. Some of them are purely madness to face...
- Each step, things changes in the Manor, but it's make more traps and enemies available.
- 5 NPC : Thenda, Elizabeth, Aela, Sari, the Faceless Helper.
- A lovecraftian touch.

Ennemies :

• Skeletons : I habe something to say ?
  • Fiends : very tough undeads.
  • Shoggoths : quick and deadly horrors. Avoid them
  • Chaur Tegoth Broods : great ancients servants. Avoid them
  • Azathoth servants : horrors which play flute. Peaceful.
  • Chtonian Tegoth : a big horror. Avoid them.

Note about Elizabeth : at the end of the quest, she becomes a potential follower, potential marriable, and get a very nice healing spell.
Note about the wizard : he's not hostile, so you have the opportunity to strike first.... but he's very powerfull !

Quests :
- aHH0 : the Haunted house quest.
- aHH0Manor : manage the changes in the Manor.
- Lot of triggers and hided scripts...

Want to support me? Visit my Patreon ! https://www.patreon.com/Delzaron

Permissions :
You're allowed to use this mod code as you want. You're not allowed to upload this mod on another platform. Assets belongs to their original authors.

Ressources used :
Elidhils freak outfit by Elidhils : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54930/?
Shoggoth textures and meshes, by the Beast505 : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41834/?
Skymomod (fiend meshes and texture) by Onisatsujim : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78704/?
Intimidation and Lost Souls by Purple Planet Music : http://www.purple-planet.com/horror/4583971268
Nightmare creatures Thame Tunnels soudtrack (the game is abandonware):

The castle design is based on that mod : Castle Brennenbourg, by Daemonui. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13965/?

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/30/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    sexlab, estrus
  • Special Edition Compatible

Looking forward to it!

I do have one question- will this be a mod like AFS which will permanently change your character? Or will it be okay to play through and then continue with normal gameplay?

If it is difficult to find/choose jesters outfits, one thing you could do is let the user pick their own through an MCM menu, like Maria Eden does. That way you avoid running into problems with different body types, getting permissions to include the outfits, or even the difficulty of choosing the best outfit. Just make the user find one, equip it once and register it through the MCM menu. Then you can use it in the rest of the mod.

EDIT: I just played through what exists so far, it is really promising! Very creepy atmosphere. Some notes:

Note 0: Some of the dialogue consistently refers to "Roriksburg", I think you probably mean Rorikstead

Note 1: Sari's note re: the player's equipment can be found in the world and picked up before the player meets that character. Probably should only be enabled after that meeting.

Note 2: After meeting Sari I couldn't make the quest progress. Maybe I didn't know what to do, but it seemed like a bug. I manually set to 110 and 120 to make the chest "do its thing".

Note 3: After meeting Aela, there is a key behind a certain obstacle (trying to be vague to avoid too many spoilers). However, there is also a wall serving as an additional optional! pieces of the wall disappeared, but I had to disable a large piece through the console in order to progress.

Note 4: I could not make the kitchen key open the kitchen. I had to console the door open. Again, possibly a bug or possibly I am not smart enough to figure it out. However I was holding the key, it opened no doors.

Note 5: There's a certain level 80 enemy that is probably supposed to be unbeatable, but I beat it at level 20 using an ax I found earlier. The enemy is very stupid and easy to kite.

Note 6: I could find Elizabeth if I used the console to unlock a certain door, but I could not speak to her. In fact her alias did not even fill in the quest. I know it is supposed to end around here anyway, so that might be known.

Keep up the great work!

Tracking with interest. Quest mods are what keep me playing Skyrim, and I really enjoyed A Forsworn Story. :)

Will there be content if you're playing a male character?

I will try to made it available for both sex...

Looking forward to it!

I do have one question- will this be a mod like AFS which will permanently change your character? Or will it be okay to play through and then continue with normal gameplay?

AFS made permanent changes, but you're still available to continue slyrim... like FTD, TID (I prepare a chaurus armor, with chaurus spells), Ravenous...

Changes are usually new spells and powers.

So.... already stuck on the first chest.

Normal... did you read the letter ?

What letter ? Found it, haha !

You will see this chest is very hard to open...

If it is difficult to find/choose jesters outfits, one thing you could do is let the user pick their own through an MCM menu, like Maria Eden does. That way you avoid running into problems with different body types, getting permissions to include the outfits, or even the difficulty of choosing the best outfit. Just make the user find one, equip it once and register it through the MCM menu. Then you can use it in the rest of the mod.

EDIT: I just played through what exists so far, it is really promising! Very creepy atmosphere. Some notes:

Note 0: Some of the dialogue consistently refers to "Roriksburg", I think you probably mean Rorikstead

Note 1: Sari's note re: the player's equipment can be found in the world and picked up before the player meets that character. Probably should only be enabled after that meeting.

Note 2: After meeting Sari I couldn't make the quest progress. Maybe I didn't know what to do, but it seemed like a bug. I manually set to 110 and 120 to make the chest "do its thing".

Note 3: After meeting Aela, there is a key behind a certain obstacle (trying to be vague to avoid too many spoilers). However, there is also a wall serving as an additional optional! pieces of the wall disappeared, but I had to disable a large piece through the console in order to progress.

Note 4: I could not make the kitchen key open the kitchen. I had to console the door open. Again, possibly a bug or possibly I am not smart enough to figure it out. However I was holding the key, it opened no doors.

Note 5: There's a certain level 80 enemy that is probably supposed to be unbeatable, but I beat it at level 20 using an ax I found earlier. The enemy is very stupid and easy to kite.

Note 6: I could find Elizabeth if I used the console to unlock a certain door, but I could not speak to her. In fact her alias did not even fill in the quest. I know it is supposed to end around here anyway, so that might be known.

Keep up the great work!

Note 0 : I need to change Rorikburg to Rorikstead, and Jeanne to Elizabeth...

Note 1 : I forgot to pick up the initially disabled, I guess...

Note 2 : you need to read the note... I will check also the trigger.

Note 3 : Reference problem, I saw that... In fact, I think to change this place for a one piece one.

Note 4 : Lock conditonnal to change, ok...

Note 5 : this ennemy, really ? he don't attack you, either responses you made ?

Note 6 : Normal, she's occupied to play Luth (I don't made packages, I will do that for the next version). When you try to talk to her at this step, you face a big problem. It's happened, ?

Thanks.

i read the note after being stripped naked it said about catch the key i looked everywhere even looked at the ceiling to see if it was dangling from a rope but nothing i tryed to exit the mansion doors to be in a small room with dwemer pipes in the wall nothing to do in there

when i used console code to move through wall to the room where theres a lot of the same female dark elfs it dropped me into a pit and killed my character off

Note 2 : you need to read the note... I will check also the trigger.

Note 5 : this ennemy, really ? he don't attack you, either responses you made ?

2: Ah, this probably happened because I picked up the note before meeting Sari, which shouldn't be possible. So if you set the note to initially disabled it should be solved.

5: Two of three options cause the enemy to attack me. But the enemy is slow, and doesn't have much health or armor, so it's not too hard to beat them. 

Hello,

i have the problem, I'm doing this the first and I must talk to Thenda, but in the palace I see the white indicator should indicate Thera, but there's no one I can not speak. How can I fix?

if I can not work, someone can tell me the cheat to move forward in this quest?

thanks a lot:))

Hello,

i have the problem, I'm doing this the first and I must talk to Thenda, but in the palace I see the white indicator should indicate Thera, but there's no one I can not speak. How can I fix?

if I can not work, someone can tell me the cheat to move forward in this quest?

thanks a lot:))

some suggestion please :s !!

I know

Use setstage ahh0 110

You will see the chest running away !

I will try to make an update, so you will where I'm now.

I will need some help for the blackmail part soon...

thanks ill give it a go

as for blackmail why dont you have a god impersonate a courier and say if the player doesnt do certian things he will spread a rumor about the player

For now, I need to finsh the haunted manor.

- I need to build a egyptian styled temple (i will use a copy for other parts of the mod)

- I need some good outfit for Nephren Ka cult, and the jesters.

- I need to learn how I can use Estrus (the mimic chests in the manor are just chests for now... they made nothing).

- I need to build a egyptian styled temple (i will use a copy for other parts of the mod)

- I need to learn how I can use Estrus (the mimic chests in the manor are just chests for now... they made nothing).

- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30416/?Inpou by Neo (male and female variants). Should be a cbbe version for bodyslide around somewhere (I don't actually use the armor).

For the Mimic's Chest look at the gold coin and the spell that is attached to it. There should be a something in mimic's that sets up the whole combo of:

1. chest is opened  and the only item inside is a single gold coin that is of no value.

2. closing that chest kicks off one of the estrus animations (probably via a spell).

Note: With mimic's you can set in the MCM the spell that is called on that a certain type of chest will kick  off (draugr dungeon does slime, dwemer dungeon does horse, or table animation, etc). You'll probably need to be more specific in which spell you want kicked off (and I'm hoping it is not for the multiple chests that you have to chase down).

Oh you also somehow made the daedric chaurus into god mode or something cause I conjured up some cold harbor Dremora and they were just going to town on that little bastard and they didn't do shit to him...

Can you give a clue as to how to get the second girl to do anything?

I got past the part where you chase the chests got into the kitchen, she rambles and nothing I do will bring her out of it., so I went down stairs killed the skeleton took the chaurus feed (raw meat), went up stairs drop'd one infront of the chaurus, got a message in there somewhere about a key being on the chest behind the chaurus... but there is no key... what gets the 2nd girl to uncork her head from her ass?).

Also you may want to put ALPHA  in the title of the thread until you've got some stuff sorted out.

Once you have it sorted out you can pull the Alpha or Beta tag out of the title and post both a stable and alpha versions on the download section (just stick a note at the top that tells people that the beta is just that beta).

It's an interesting mod, and I hope you get the haunted house part completed before Halloween....

- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30416/?Inpou by Neo (male and female variants). Should be a cbbe version for bodyslide around somewhere (I don't actually use the armor).

For the Mimic's Chest look at the gold coin and the spell that is attached to it. There should be a something in mimic's that sets up the whole combo of:

1. chest is opened  and the only item inside is a single gold coin that is of no value.

2. closing that chest kicks off one of the estrus animations (probably via a spell).

Note: With mimic's you can set in the MCM the spell that is called on that a certain type of chest will kick  off (draugr dungeon does slime, dwemer dungeon does horse, or table animation, etc). You'll probably need to be more specific in which spell you want kicked off (and I'm hoping it is not for the multiple chests that you have to chase down).

Oh you also somehow made the daedric chaurus into god mode or something cause I conjured up some cold harbor Dremora and they were just going to town on that little bastard and they didn't do shit to him...

Can you give a clue as to how to get the second girl to do anything?

I got past the part where you chase the chests got into the kitchen, she rambles and nothing I do will bring her out of it., so I went down stairs killed the skeleton took the chaurus feed (raw meat), went up stairs drop'd one infront of the chaurus, got a message in there somewhere about a key being on the chest behind the chaurus... but there is no key... what gets the 2nd girl to uncork her head from her ass?).

Also you may want to put ALPHA  in the title of the thread until you've got some stuff sorted out.

Once you have it sorted out you can pull the Alpha or Beta tag out of the title and post both a stable and alpha versions on the download section (just stick a note at the top that tells people that the beta is just that beta).

It's an interesting mod, and I hope you get the haunted house part completed before Halloween....

I cant use this outfit, the author dont allowed to use it in mods.

Yes, Mimics need a script... the problem is I dont know how to build it. I wish to call the tentacle animation on player, that's all... and to use it in a scene in the temple part of the manor.

The second girl is Aela, I guess ? She's hungry, you need to feed her... you see an acces to a chaurus enabled just after talking to her, right ?

So, find a way to get rid of the chaurus... the kitchen key is under him (yes, hard to access !)... the rest is easy.

For Elizabeth, you need to find a musci intrusments. you have two choices in the manor.

For Elizabeth, you need to find a musci intrusments. you have two choices in the manor.

How do you use the musical instruments once you have them ?

I can't equip it

Walking to the location on the map does nothing

there is nothing to activate