Small Problem with Creature erection

Hi there :)

Following a major update for NMM (Nexus) all my mods were uninstalled. So I had to install them again manually. (Automatic got an error)

On the first time modding Skyrim I had some problems with it and the forum helped me in the past. Now I am able to handle it but a small problem appears.

The creatures (Not Skeever, Dog, Armored Husky) aren't able to get an erection. They have balls as model. All Animations work fine. Its just the thing with the erection. 

I think its a problem between

MoreNastyCritters 9_0

SexLab Nude Creatures 3.3.0

and maybe Hentai_Creatures_Extended 1.2

after summoning a creature like a Troll as hentai Creature it doesn't get anything down there. No balls, nothing.

My Loadorder for this mods:

Creature Framework

MoreNastyCritters

SexLab Nude Creatures

Hentai Creatures

My English isn't the best but I would thank you if you could help me.

If you are from Germany, feel free to answer in German :)

Thanks

Guest Kaelthar

I have the same issue but with horses. Everything was fine until last night, but I have no idea what could've caused it. All the other creatures are working fine as far as I can tell.

*: Turns out all creatures were having the same issue so I used the reset option in Creature Features and now everything works fine. Still not sure what caused the issue to begin with though.

• 6 months later...

I also need help with this issue. I have this mods installed with the following order: 

38e313157d5c5ff45e25cf2fc3c5f1f6.png

But for some reason, the penises are never shown: 

93c752a7b3432fc83dfccba1542129aa.jpg

(As you can see here, the elf is like grabbing an invisible penis).

This happens with lots of animals: wolves, foxes, etc... and still can't figure out why.

And yes, I unmarked the arousal option on Creature Framework, General, and even marked it but left 1 the threshold arousal option, and still nothing.

565dad23a988067e990f4d1117f3856c.jpg

9ed460997858d229c7de979f4b1eb350.jpg

I also tried with the SOS, but it won't work for creatures:

7a82696223253ff4ac73feaae561e8a9.jpg

I would be really thankful if someone can help with this issue, please.

EDIT:

Regarding the mod order or the mods loaded, I went to a past loaded game, with same character, same followers, same EVERYTHING, and surprisingly, all wolfs, etc have their things:

7f9d024b90b9700aa7fee8ca84a889f6.jpg

The good news here is that the mod order or the mod amount is not the responsible of the lacking of stuff. 

The bad news is that I have to figure out what option is messing with the penises.

I'll update this post as fast as I discover the reason.

EDIT2: Messing a bit with the Arousal level on Creature Framework options, I got this weird result:

a062c47c0f61fba65da841c1e5da3a14.jpg

Basically, the fox is erected everytime, but the dog is not erected, even mating with me. -.-

Still investigating.

EDIT3: This seems to make everything to work properly:

5327b459c9bed7090d721a1d02f0a815.jpg

BUT! For some reason still not working on my advanced save. I'll keep investigating.

Well, one day has passed. I have the exactly same configuration for all mods on both saves, but I can't manage to see stuffs on my advanced save. I can only see them on my early save (which is literally at the beginning of the game). I tried teleporting, going indoors and outdoors, disabling all mods, entering with the last save, saving again and then enabling them again, doing the SexLab rebuild and also cleaning all creature animations, triggers, actions and states... and still can't see stuff on them x.x

This is driving me insane.

• 1 month later...

i have the following mods and i have the same problem with the animals not getting erect and the giants loincloth dosent come off 

creature framework 1.1.0 pre1.7z

creature features_1_0_4

creature features_1_0_4 penis patch 

fnis creature pack 6 1 11811 6 1.7z

jcontainers 49743 3 2 6

sexlab nude creatures v3.3.0.7z

sexlab aroused v27a7z

• 4 months later...

I've read somewhere that you can't install more nasty creature, nude creature, and hentai creature together. More nasty creature has to be separated from the other two. Maybe you can try to install only more nasty creature, or use the other two without more nasty creature. Well, i've tried that, but the problem is still there. maybe it would work for you. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

im having an additional issue where the MCM menu for creature framework doesnt show up. ive been playing for about a week with it installed not realizing it had a menu until i saw screenshots, and noticed it never got placed into my MCM. i am having the lack of creature genitalia in addition to this particular problem.

im having an additional issue where the MCM menu for creature framework doesnt show up. ive been playing for about a week with it installed not realizing it had a menu until i saw screenshots, and noticed it never got placed into my MCM. i am having the lack of creature genitalia in addition to this particular problem.

way to necro an already necro'd thread. lol.  uhm...i believe the solution would be to go into the sexlab MCM and uncheck the creature animations, exit menus back to game, reenter and reenable.  I think that's the best guess found in the support thread for MNC.

way to necro an already necro'd thread. lol.  uhm...i believe the solution would be to go into the sexlab MCM and uncheck the creature animations, exit menus back to game, reenter and reenable.  I think that's the best guess found in the support thread for MNC.

lol im sorry i was digging for 2 days trying to find a solution, this thread had the closest answer thusfar.  i did what you said though and, i did a bit more digging in another dead-ish thread. put 2 and 2 together and it was a little of this and a little of one mods update was trying to overide another mods update, and installing an older version of the former, helped them to cooperate better, until 1 mod can update for both of them to like eachother i just have to deal with a mod thats 1 step older than its newest patch. i can live with that ! lol     

• 1 month later...

I too have same problem ,that creature's penis are not erected during intercourse and SexLab Nude Creatures conflicts with Violens does they have any realtionship between one another. Well Violens have to load before Sex Lab Nude Creature.And i also have installed more nasty critters but it wont erect during intercourse

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

the solution is to click Creature Framework re-register all mods...

i tried but.... i can't click re-register all mods.

idk,first i had loading problems...solved,but then i get armor/bikini issues...solved,then i had no animation problem...solved....but now creatures are missing dicks and i ended up here looking for a solution.

• 1 month later...

the solution is to click Creature Framework re-register all mods...

i tried but.... i can't click re-register all mods.

idk,first i had loading problems...solved,but then i get armor/bikini issues...solved,then i had no animation problem...solved....but now creatures are missing dicks and i ended up here looking for a solution.

Well the issue in this topic was about the erection of the penis instead of missing penis. I think that maybe you need to reinstall more nasty critters and maybe shlongs of skyrim, I dont know if it uses it really, but I think your problem is about the body files... meches and skeleton? And those you cant enable/disable, they are installed or not, so try reinstall. (If you dont care about answers anymore, ignore this, its for future people coming to the thread too)

Hi there :)

Following a major update for NMM (Nexus) all my mods were uninstalled. So I had to install them again manually. (Automatic got an error)

On the first time modding Skyrim I had some problems with it and the forum helped me in the past. Now I am able to handle it but a small problem appears.

The creatures (Not Skeever, Dog, Armored Husky) aren't able to get an erection. They have balls as model. All Animations work fine. Its just the thing with the erection. 

I think its a problem between

MoreNastyCritters 9_0

SexLab Nude Creatures 3.3.0

and maybe Hentai_Creatures_Extended 1.2

after summoning a creature like a Troll as hentai Creature it doesn't get anything down there. No balls, nothing.

My Loadorder for this mods:

Creature Framework

MoreNastyCritters

SexLab Nude Creatures

Hentai Creatures

My English isn't the best but I would thank you if you could help me.

If you are from Germany, feel free to answer in German :)

Thanks

I have not updated NMM for over a year for that very reason. It's such a pain to have all your mods uninstalled.

Did you check to make sure all the skins are enabled under the creature framework?

Do you have any mods that provide additional creature genitalia skins? The reason I ask is that when I updated NMM awhile ago and my mods were uninstalled, the skins for several creatures with custom genitalia would not appear until I reinstalled them and updated the creature framework. Certain vanilla creatures like skeevers and wolves were fine, but others like trolls and werewolves would not appear. 

Also- did you try using the console command to place creatures such as trolls near you then try something like sexlab irresistible attraction spell to see if it works?  Hentai creatures always behaves oddly for me when I update NMM. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Try de-installing creatures in the generate FNIS for users my friend.

Hit that button, then update everything. That might help, I would also get all of the newest files and versions of both Nasty Critters, and Creature framework.

Even if you have to install it two times over each other ;)

I got it to eventually work that way, and  true you don't need hentai creatures, you may want it, because it makes getting into the action lesser of a hassle. 

• 4 weeks later...

Here is what I did that seems to have fixed the erection issue.

-  de-installed creatures in the generate FNIS for users, like Lefttongue suggests.

- Uninstalled everything having to do with creatures, (Sky test, Skyrim Immersive Creatures, More Nasty Critters, Hentai Creatures, Bad Dogs mods and Creature Framework)

- Uninstalled FNIS Creatures. 

- Re-installed FNIS Creatures.

- Installed the basic model mods (non-sexlab stuff; Skyrim Immersive creatures ect..)

- Installed MoreNasty Critters (Overwrite everything)

- installed Hentai Creatures

- installed Creature Framework

- installed Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters

- installed Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures

- installed Bad Dog's Skytest Patch

- ran FNIS

- ran Loot

- reset mods through Creature Framework.

It seems to work now.  Though I'm still missing textures to the Sabre Cat erection.