Hey, quick question here: Do you plan to add belly collision and HDT vagina collision for this? I'm not getting any and I tried manually adding hdtm.xml to the .nifs but that doesn't seem to work out. Really like the balls HDT and if I could merge that with all the other collisions this mod would be perfect. Atm I am using this body and collision files.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

ok ive got a little issue. the cock is glowing rather than being a flat color like the skin. using UUNP version, to get the color to match the skin texture im using i just swapped the penis texture with the body texture (using dark drow race)  but i cant get it to stop glowing.

sMFlUz6.jpg

You swapped the penis texture with the body texture?

I might be wrong but that's a bad idea unless penis textures are made for the body texture you use.

Hey, quick question here: Do you plan to add belly collision and HDT vagina collision for this? I'm not getting any and I tried manually adding hdtm.xml to the .nifs but that doesn't seem to work out. Really like the balls HDT and if I could merge that with all the other collisions this mod would be perfect. Atm I am using this body and collision files.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

just link the meshes to your hdtm.xml by using nifscope,,it's not that hard...

ok ive got a little issue. the cock is glowing rather than being a flat color like the skin. using UUNP version, to get the color to match the skin texture im using i just swapped the penis texture with the body texture (using dark drow race)  but i cant get it to stop glowing.

sMFlUz6.jpg

You swapped the penis texture with the body texture?

I might be wrong but that's a bad idea unless penis textures are made for the body texture you use.

im using the body texture to replace the penis texture so it matches.

i think i fixed the glowing issue. scaled the uv map too small.

Physics work only on the equitable version. 

Is this HDT you're referring to?

I installed the bodyslide files, but the model comes up without textures. It's not a biggie really, just noticed on your screenshot that your had the working textures in BS. Is this normal? Reinstalled twice, using the UUNP version.

Have you thought about adding RaceMenu morphs for the custom sliders in your meshes similar to Bodyslide's own CBBE/UUNP RaceMenu morphs thing? Not sure how clear I'm being here or if it would work at all, but it seems like it'd be useful for customizing meshes on the fly and make better use of all the silders you've given your models. Just a thought.

Just throwing my hat into annoying requests.... any hope for like a dark black color or anything? I love your work, If you get around to it, it'd be awesome, I'll be happy either way.

Like this? 

attachicon.gif2015-10-13_00001.jpg

Why yes...yes this is exactly what I'm talking about :DDDD

Uploaded the Black Skin textures for (U)UNP and CBBE.  :)

Have you thought about adding RaceMenu morphs for the custom sliders in your meshes similar to Bodyslide's own CBBE/UUNP RaceMenu morphs thing? Not sure how clear I'm being here or if it would work at all, but it seems like it'd be useful for customizing meshes on the fly and make better use of all the silders you've given your models. Just a thought.

Maybe for the final version of the mod. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It looks nice. but when i installed it. and spawnd a couple "items" XD. neither the Veiny horse penis nor the Smooth horse penis showed on my character. idk why.

Did you remove all gear and equip them?

If something uses the same slot as the penis it will not equip it. Also some items will cover the area around the penis/vagina .

It looks nice. but when i installed it. and spawnd a couple "items" XD. neither the Veiny horse penis nor the Smooth horse penis showed on my character. idk why.

If something uses the same slot as the penis it will not equip it. Also some items will cover the area around the penis/vagina .

I have tried equiping the items while both clothed and naked but nothing shows.

I have tried equiping the items while both clothed and naked but nothing shows.

Read/install the "REQUIREMENTS" and install it with "Nexus Mod Manger" (or similar tool what supports fmod).