Man thats cool!

I wish it was UUNP compatible too.

I think the old version is UUNP compatible but not sure since i tested this one only on CBBE.

Also EvilReflex , just a question but you posted in the old version thread that the balls can increase depending on Soul Gem oven? If so does that apply on the equippable only or does it apply on the SoS (the one you pick during SoS MCM) one too?

I just wonder why not make it for UUNP too?

Whats wrong with it? it honestly seems superior to cbbe but that's just my opinion.

I think UUNP is superior on vertex count only (At least from what i read :o).

Not sure what vertex count actually does but by my understanding (which is low) I think it makes the body alot more smooth or rather alot better looking ?

Whats wrong with it? it honestly seems superior to cbbe but that's just my opinion.

Not sure what vertex count actually does but by my understanding (which is low) I think it makes the body alot more smooth or rather alot better looking ?

uunp also comes with a working hdt vagina that doesn't look like crap for those interested

and yeah that's pretty much what they do,but a high vertex count isn't much of an advantage on a body mesh,larger file,pain for old machines,problems with scaling.although highly detailed feet and hands are the best examples to name for a good use of this things

Man thats cool!

I think the old version is UUNP compatible but not sure since i tested this one only on CBBE.

Also EvilReflex , just a question but you posted in the old version thread that the balls can increase depending on Soul Gem oven? If so does that apply on the equippable only or does it apply on the SoS (the one you pick during SoS MCM) one too?

All balls of all SoS mods with the "Scrotum Node" will scale with the SGO 3 feature. 

Man thats cool!

You can use the mod with UNP, but it will not be 100% seamless. 

Edit: I took a look at the UUNP files from BodySlide, it would be not so much work as I expected to make a UUNP Support.

Maybe I make a "test", but I promise nothing.

Thats cool man, UUNP i find is the best out there and if I recall someone even made a CBBE shape plug-in so it has the best of both worlds really.

But I take what I can get but terrific results nevertheless.

btw does the balls also have a slider so you could go from zero to 100% or is it static? Sorry my game has become corrupt recently so I have to install the whole damn thing first over the weekend.

uunp also comes with a working hdt vagina that doesn't look like crap for those interested

and yeah that's pretty much what they do,but a high vertex count isn't much of an advantage on a body mesh,larger file,pain for old machines,problems with scaling.although highly detailed feet and hands are the best examples to name for a good use of this things

I see thanks for the explanation Serenna.

Man thats cool!

You can use the mod with UNP, but it will not be 100% seamless. 

Edit: I took a look at the UUNP files from BodySlide, it would be not so much work as I expected to make a UUNP Support.

Maybe I make a "test", but I promise nothing.

uunp uses cbbe as a base,so they are very alike,entirely alike except textures if you ignore any unp sliders

So far the only problem i have .that there is no erection (based on arousal).anyone else facing this?

are you using the floppy schlong version?if yes,switch to floppy balls only version,or use the non hdt versions if that still doesn't help

So far the only problem i have .that there is no erection (based on arousal).anyone else facing this?

are you using the floppy schlong version?if yes,switch to floppy balls only version,or use the non hdt versions if that still doesn't help

What floppy version you are talking about ? i only have sos (latest version). i dont have any other mods that affect  sos in any way in my mod list .

What floppy version you are talking about ? i only have sos (latest version). i dont have any other mods that affect  sos in any way in my mod list .

I think they are talking about http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/page-1

this horse penis comes with optional floppy hdt versions in the base instal,that's why i asked.the full hdt one seems to be incapable of getting hard at my first try

There is a Flaccid Version = Full HDT and a Balls Only Version. The "Balls only Version" works with SoS erection. 

Edit: First UUNP Test Screenshots:  (I use Hikari to test UNP stuff)

post-607503-0-98247500-1443535685_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-22959600-1443535694_thumb.jpg

The UUNP mesh does not "overlap" the vagina, this means you can still use the UUNP HDT Vagina without problems. ;)

Edit2:

Uploaded my Test Files:

*deleted*

1. Use Bodyslide with your UUNP Config 
  2. Type ingame "player.additem 3A000D64 1"
  3. Equip the UUNP Test Penis
  4. Test it and make screenshots!

Textures are only for Fair Skin (for testing) 

Edit: Preview of the new Slider for BodySlide:

post-607503-0-78183000-1443542675_thumb.jpg

There is a Flaccid Version = Full HDT and a Balls Only Version. The "Balls only Version" works with SoS erection. 

Edit: First UUNP Test Screenshots:  (I use Hikari to test UNP stuff)

attachicon.gif2015-09-29_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-09-29_00002.jpg

The UUNP mesh does not "overlap" the vagina, this means you can still use the UUNP HDT Vagina without problems. ;)

Edit2:

Uploaded my Test Files:

*deleted*

1. Use Bodyslide with your UUNP Config 
  2. Type ingame "player.additem 3A000D64 1"
  3. Equip the UUNP Test Penis
  4. Test it and make screenshots!

Textures are only for Fair Skin (for testing) 

Edit: Preview of the new Slider for BodySlide:

attachicon.gifuunp_slider.jpg

looks lovely already.shame the test version is gone already,,

Just for purposes of clarification, does the UUNP version mean you have reconsidered your earlier statement about not converting this version as you had your previous work, or was this always your intention and you will not be doing further versions? I ask because while i don't share the futa fetish, i continue to be impressed by the quality of your work and i would very much like to use it for a male character. If your original answer still stands, sorry for bothering you about it, i just thought to ask since you said you would not be doing versions for other female bodies, and since that has evidently changed, i saw a glimmer of hope. If a male conversion isn't something you feel like spending the time on, i can't fault you for it. Thank you for your work regardless and best to you.

Edit: having more thoroughly read the previous page of comments, i suppose i can assume that while a UUNP conversion was relatively simple, you will likely stand by your position on a male version. Sorry to trouble you, and i am glad that your original mod will remain for use.