Evil's Horse Penis 2 for Females

View File

DESCRIPTION:

New made Horse Penis for CBBE and UUNP with BodySlide and Schlongs of Skyrim support.

REQUIREMENTS:

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
HDT Physics Extensions
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE or UUNP

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED MODS:

BodySlide 2 (To adjust the penis meshes to your body and change size of the SoS Addon penis)
RaceMenu
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (needed for the SoS Plugin to resize the Penis in Racemenu)

INSTALLATION / DEINSTALLATION:

The Mod comes with installscript for Nexus Mod Manager (or other mod manager with fomod support)

For Black Skin install the "BLACK SKIN PLUGIN" after the main files!

You can remove the mod without problems, no scripts are used!

FEATURES:

• Complete new made Horse Penis
  • Easy to install with Nexus Mod Manager
  • Uses skin color of the player
  • Veiny and Smooth Versions
  • HDT configs for Balls and full flaccid Penis
  • BodySlide 2 Support
  • Craftable at the forge under the "misc" tab
  • Supports Belly Node (If you use a pregnancy mod)
  • UUNP Version works with standard UNP Body
  • Plugin with black skin textures *NEW

MISC:

Thanks to jopie123 for the HDT floppy physics configs! Check out his FloppySOS Mod!

on the first look,lovely mesh,on the second i hmpft though.personally i prefer the medial ring from your first horse penis mod,looks more natual and realistic.the next thing are the testicals,also probably just a personal thing,they could be rounder i guess...and the final thing,,more sliders if possible?since the limited amount of cbbe users would enjoy some more customization

edit:orr,,forget the sliders,sos race menu can do this too,,to some extend..i think

cbbe only?oh come on!that's mean!especially since uunp is so very alike to it,,

I don't use UNP and I don't know why people use it. 

on the first look,lovely mesh,on the second i hmpft though.personally i prefer the medial ring from your first horse penis mod,looks more natual and realistic.the next thing are the testicals,also probably just a personal thing,they could be rounder i guess...and the final thing,,more sliders if possible?since the limited amount of cbbe users would enjoy some more customization

I never wanted to make a "realistic" horse penis. 

If you want a realistic horse penis use Hoenheim's mod.

cbbe only?oh come on!that's mean!especially since uunp is so very alike to it,,

I don't use UNP and I don't know why people use it. 

I never wanted to make a "realistic" horse penis. 

If you want a realistic horse penis use Hoenheim's mod.

because of its simplicity,it's plug in and play and the meshes are typicly hand made,looking smoother than usual cbbe ones as far as i'm aware...and uunp is the bridge between both..and comes with an actually well working and looking integrated hdt vagina.ontop uunp can use cbbe sliders,that's why i constantly ask myself why won't people make uunp editions if they already make cbbe stuff,it's make one serve all

i used hoenheims before,,ditched because of seams and because it's an equippable item.. and fuzzy balls look stupid,,yours was superior in textures,came as an sos addon and was seamless

because of its simplicity,it's plug in and play and the meshes are typicly hand made,looking smoother than usual cbbe ones as far as i'm aware...and uunp is the bridge between both..and comes with an actually well working and looking integrated hdt vagina.ontop uunp can use cbbe sliders,that's why i constantly ask myself why won't people make uunp editions if they already make cbbe stuff,it's make one serve all

What is on CBBE not "Plug in and Play"?

Both meshes are based on the vanilla mesh from skyrim.

I looked at the UNP mesh in 3DS Max, the UV map is stretchy on some parts, the bone weights are nearly the same as in CBBE. 

And there is Clams of Skyrim with a well working easy to install 3D Vagina. 

Very nice update, tried it out with the SG textures and it worked perfectly, even with my CBBE body that includes a Clams of Skyrim mesh.  Also very much an improvement over the original is that the "default" small sos size is reasonable, rather than "small pencil" like it was in the old mod.  

A nice bonus is it doesn't interfere with your original horse penis mod which I'll probably keep around for male support. 

If you are looking for suggestions on extra features, the equip-able versions would be great as strap-ons for Sexlab, especially in a context of a mod like Defeat.  Makes alot more sense about why a female bandit would care about jumping your PC's bones if it turns out they were secretly packing serious heat.

the fact that you need to make the mesh in bodyslide first,obviously.any unp version is just toss in and done.

i can't speak for any uv maps as i never payed much attention to that

All CBBE Armors what I have seen are working without Bodyslide. (If you want to use the standard CBBE Bodyshape)

the fact that you need to make the mesh in bodyslide first,obviously.any unp version is just toss in and done.

i can't speak for any uv maps as i never payed much attention to that

All CBBE Armors what I have seen are working without Bodyslide. (If you want to use the standard CBBE Bodyshape)

true there,,,but that only counts for the fraction of people that use the default shape,,wich is dunno,,5% of the cbbe users at best?

oh!oh~ ...forget my complaint,hehe,,forgot i ignored all unp sliders in my uunp mesh,,so the cbbe version fits just perfect~ i doubt the beast races would work just as well though,,

Oh man this is gonna be fun

EvilReFlex , I know this is off-topic but .. know any good mod that make the dark elves look more like elves? I mean removing these blocky faces they have at the sides, I try to fix it by racemenu but.... i fail...

try etherial elven overhaul over at nexus mods,works lovely..and you can do some fine tuning with racemenu's sculpt feature

oh!oh~ ...forget my complaint,hehe,,forgot i ignored all unp sliders in my uunp mesh,,so the cbbe version fits just perfect~ i doubt the beast races would work just as well though,,

EvilReFlex , I know this is off-topic but .. know any good mod that make the dark elves look more like elves? I mean removing these blocky faces they have at the sides, I try to fix it by racemenu but.... i fail...

try etherial elven overhaul over at nexus mods,works lovely..and you can do some fine tuning with racemenu's sculpt feature

I did try it tons of times but nearly all female elves in game had a big texture miss-match on the head to body..

anyway for using Bodyslide on CBBE is pretty easy, you just open the Bodyslide.exe pick the CBBE body and adjust the sliders as you want and after that do Batch Build to adapt all the armors to the body then click Build body.

If you use NMM go to the Bodyslide folder and copy/paste the femalebody_0/1.nif to the character assets female folder in meshes.

If you use Mod Organizer is as simple as right clicking overwrite and select Create Mod , write the name of the mod (something like Bodyslide - Patch) and enable it and you are done.

I did try it tons of times but nearly all female elves in game had a big texture miss-match on the head to body..

anyway for using Bodyslide on CBBE is pretty easy, you just open the Bodyslide.exe pick the CBBE body and adjust the sliders as you want and after that do Batch Build to adapt all the armors to the body then click Build body.

If you use NMM go to the Bodyslide folder and copy/paste the femalebody_0/1.nif to the character assets female folder in meshes.

If you use Mod Organizer is as simple as right clicking overwrite and select Create Mod , write the name of the mod (something like Bodyslide - Patch) and enable it and you are done.

EEO doesn't feature textures itself,only diffuse maps(?) the msn ones,so any mismatch is user caused,,there is blender for that,or change to a texture mod that includes face textures.and make sure nothing messes with the facetint files eeo provides

i switched to uunp a while back,,so i'm familiar with bodyslide

beast race integration,pretty please? also tried the full floppy edition for the curiosity,,,no erection at all and the testicles glitched into my char's leg,,,yay hdt

edit: any chance for a black natural version like you did for your other mod?

I will support my beast textures in a future update.

And skin variations will come! And, they will be not affected by skin color.  (But I need to test my "idea") 

beast race integration,pretty please? also tried the full floppy edition for the curiosity,,,no erection at all and the testicles glitched into my char's leg,,,yay hdt

edit: any chance for a black natural version like you did for your other mod?

I will support my beast textures in a future update.

And skin variations will come! And, they will be not affected by skin color.  (But I need to test my "idea") 

at least my argonians get it then,,as i will stick to the krittakitty khajiit textures i think.

awesome to hear