some of this mods i think actualy exist lol

2 - maybe this? if you are talking about slaves of course http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29886/?(with this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/)

3- i'm pretty sure there is a mod in loverslab that does that

8 - see 2

15 - this? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1382-milk-mod-economy-2015-09-19/

Hormones allows the player to be transformed into a female, transgender or full on bimbo. 

This is driven by mod events, so it shouldn't be too difficult for someone to create an add-on mod to trigger the effects from other situations (like praying at Dibella's shrines or receiving the Agent of Dibella perk).

1. Pleasure Island from Pinocchio, but instead of turning boys into donkeys for hard labor, they turn into women for "hard" labor. (Yes my puns suck, but so will they ;) )

Quest + small world, nothing difficult.

2. Be able to sell women to a back door meat market. No one knows they are buying people.

There are slavery mods on LL

3. Ability to force a soul gem into a woman's vagina or a man's ass. It will either transform them if filled with the soul of a creature, or suck them dry if empty. Maybe turn men into Shemale Succubi if it is a dremora filled gem.

Original... but i don't know if it's possible. Maybe you can use the natural plug mod...

4. Ability to put a new soul into a corpse. Killed Heimskr and captured his soul? Hroki die in a dragon attack? Shove that black soul gem inside her and reawaken your fuck buddy with a very confused Heimskr's mind instead. It's okay you can teach him/her why he /she should worship Dibella instead.

The simpler way is restricted that to few NPW, and to create designed NPC for that... and a good scenario.

5. Ability to petrify and shrink npcs down so you can loot them and decorate your house with little living statues.

Possible. Study how Mannequins works. I made dark elves mannequins in a old mod... they don't move, but they use all dark elves assets...

6. Ability to capture npcs and banish them to a miniature town held inside a wizard's keep. Maybe shrink down yourself and visit your village.

Change NPC taille by script command... and use move to and new scripts (Use forcerefto and aliaises to overpass the default vannila packages).

7. Korir's wife died in a dragon attack? Now he's seeking help from the college to ease his loneliness. Using the atronach forge, some rare ingredients and the heart of his deceased wife create a powerful scroll of transformation. Use it on the Jarl's son. Soon "Assura" is eager to ease her father's loneliness.

Quest mod, nothing complicated.

8. Collar for captures npcs so you can keep them as pets, maybe the family dog takes a liking to them as well

Look slavery mods...

9. Ability to collect heads of npcs and have them retain the looks of the npc they came from.

Very difficult to make... you need the meshe and texture of each NPC head, and to design miscitems with that...

10. Shrink npcs down and keep them in bottles, just because, or as the ingredients in a nice stew.

Gargamel and schmurfs mod ?

13. Parasite that seeks out the nearest vagina to nest in. From then on the infected women seeks others to have sex with, if it is a woman she becomes pregnant with the creatures spawn, swelling and eventually bursting, releasing them all on those around her. On men they become shemale sex addicts.

Very hard to do... you will need to create armors...

15. Capture women and put them to work on a milk farms then sell their milk at local markets.

Quest mod + radiant dialogues + aliases.

16. Unbirth

Soulgem mod

17. Use women as Skooma smugglers. They have to his the drugs inside them. If they are found out by guards they are raped. But guards cursed and become women themselves and report to you for their own smuggling assignment.

Scripts randomized...

18. Bring young women to giant camps as sacrifice. Death from impalement on giant penis.

Easy to do... scene + kill()

19. Sheograth quest, turn someone's daughter into farm animal who they then unknowingly slaughter and serve at a feast.

20. Burn the flesh from low health or low level npc, skeleton left behind becomes minion.

Deadly mutilation do that

21. Dwemer death chamber. I have a more expanded idea for this. But this simple one would make me happy. Chain up a woman in chamber. Arms and legs spread and slowly raise a bar up the center of the chamber, impaling her. Similar for a guy, slightly different positioning on bar.

I already explained how you create that... report to Ravenous scenes.

The impalement enimation is the most complicated part, the rest is easy.

22. Spell that rips a soul from a body, literally. Causes spectral version of target to emerge as their corpsemail falls to the ground. They fight for you and you can imprison them in a special soul gem for later use or return to their body, or a different one, similar to previous idea.

19. Sheograth quest, turn someone's daughter into farm animal who they then unknowingly slaughter and serve at a feast.

I only have a problem with this one, since Sheogorath is the Daedric lord of madness, this is not what his normal idea of fun...he's more of a not-quite-innocent troublemaker.  But this might be up Namira's alley, as she's the patron Daedra for cannibals

• 3 weeks later...

I got an idea, the player start out as a full bulky body builder type dude, (we got some mods about bulky muscley guys right ?) During the course of the roleplay quest, our character offended one of the daedric goddess, our character got drunk and said stupid things, hell maybe piss off to a daedric god statue.

So thus begin a quest, the fanatics under 'whispers' of the deadric gods, capture us through a clever trap basically capture the main character, then start to break us in captivity using various bondage gears that we do have. Poison the  food, hypnotize us, and offcourse ounce of daedric powers, and voila, our character is changed to the opposite of what we once was, that is a feminine small slim figured woman.

After the fanatics transformed us, they then sold the our main protagonist character to a brothel or bdsm shop, we need to work to pay for our own freedom, much like capture dreams. during the progress, your mind start to break and get use to the body through long humliating sexually bdsm filled and lust full orgy fest journey you are given on option to either choose to stay as you are or revert to normal.

Offcourse this is just an idea, and I have no idea on how to implement this with all the animations and modding out there, far to difficult for my set of skills, the best I can do is maybe provide text adventure not animation though.

Archived