[DOA5LR] LUD Nude mod - Vol.1 (small breasts)

SaafRats

Here's LUD (Lactose UnderDose) a 'small breasts' nude mod.

tiny_tits_vol1_saafrats_low_res.jpg

This mod is an adaptation of Marie Rose's breasts shape (original from Harry Palmer's nude mod) for most of the DOA girls:

Ayane, Hitomi, Kasumi/Phase-4, Kokoro, Leifang, Mila, Momiji, Nyotengu, Pai and ... Honoka :(

For the rest of the cast, there is the Vol.2 of the LUD nude mod available now, thanks to tastefultoyhttp://www.loverslab.com/topic/60305-doa5lr-lud-nude-mod-based-on-saafratss-original-lud-mod/

I think it's a very good way to bring more variety to the game, there are different tastes for different people after all.

Screenshots (moderate LUD WARNING):

Screenshot43583.jpg

Screenshot41967.jpg

Screenshot2965.jpg

Screenshot8047.jpg

Screenshot3580.jpg

Screenshot39654.jpg

Screenshot36469.jpg

Screenshot37913.jpg

Screenshot32381.jpg

Screenshot33579.jpg

Screenshot4038.jpg

DLC File (compatible up to v1.04):

(DLC)(DOA5LR)_LUD_nude_mod_(vol1).7z

Costume slots (DLC Tool):

#26 (all girls, except Honoka and Pai)

#13 Pai

#25 Honoka

TMC-TMCL Files:

AYANE_LUD_nude_modTMC-TMCL.7z

HITOMI_LUD_nude_modTMC-TMCL.7z

HONOKA_LUD_nude_modTMC-TMCL.7z    <-(nobody wants to see her without her giant boobs)

KASUMI-PHASE4_LUD_nude_modTMC-TMCL.7z

KOKORO_LUD_nude_modTMC-TMCL.7z

LEIFANG_LUD_nude_modTMC-TMCL.7z

MILA_LUD_nude_modTMC-TMCL.7z

MOMIJI_LUD_nude_modTMC-TMCL.7z

NYOTENGU_LUD_nude_modTMC-TMCL.7z

PAI_LUD_nude_modTMC-TMCL.7z

---C--P Files:

LUD---C--P.7z

Credits:

• To timmyc, who provided me his great DOA5LR OBJ/TMC tool, a key part to continue doing my perversions (and for the distribution of the product in China :D)
  • To SlydeOfLife, who made custom body textures for each girl in this mod (check out the old and new screenshots to see the difference!), and obviously for giving me the idea for this low-lactose mod, thanks! :)
  • To Harry Palmer for his amazing nude mod, the base of this mods.
  • To Dotouku, the creator of blender's scripts for DOA5LR.
  • Small breasts... they are cute after all lol
  • To my beta testers SlydeOfLife, LGMODS, guachalover23, siframe <-(I don't think this guy has enjoyed this beta test lol)

More screenshots (original texture version):

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1324468

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1324538(LUD--)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1324879

More screenshots from guachalover23:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1324620

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1331152

Check out my other mods:

A small collection of mods for Honoka

H-LOD Nude mod (curvy body)

Honoka & Marie Rose: NRM & LOD NUDE MODS

Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods

Hail 111' 8008135!

Hehe great to see more of your work out there buddy! A happy day for Slyde too- nice texturing by the look of it, I didn't realise you were getting your hands dirty in the making of the mod, nice one! Now I'm probably going to sneak back off to LOD land where I'm happily cushioned but thought I'd better drop by and send my congratulations to you guys. Looking great. 

Lmao you feel a little like a kid and Saaf turned up to your birthday party with a pin and deflated ALL your balloons? Well, this party ain't for us, but there are folk that like em this way! Saaf catered for us already very nicely in his LOD Marie mod after all! 

Lmao you feel a little like a kid and Saaf turned up to your birthday party with a pin and deflated ALL your balloons? Well, this party ain't for us, but there are folk that like em this way! Saaf catered for us already very nicely in his LOD Marie mod after all! 

Thanks for your support, as always Sir Si :) I know you're not a big fan of this mod, yet you are tolerant to the taste of others (and it is obvious that you have good tolerance to lactose, like me haha)

Thank you all for the nice comments!

Like all your work buddy this mod is excellent- just because it doesn't cater for my particular tastes doesn't mean I'm not going to be supportive of you and your generous giving of your free time to the community! If anything you deserve an even bigger pat on the back for this as I know it's not particularly your thing either. I'm not sure the Catholic church will pay much attention to me suggesting you should be made a saint though...

Is the problem a crash or they just don't show up? Crash = mod conflict- remove other mods til you find the problem. If it's just that they don't show I can only assume it's a rarer type of conflict that doesn't crash the game. I have experienced it, but didn't find a solution other than minimizing the number of mods in my dlc folder.

... or simply not appear honoka or pai ... I'm sure it has to do by the order of No. occupying the guise ... I guess if it occupied the other girls NRO should have no problems ... although I'm not entirely sure, but it will be possible to do that? the desire I had to see honoka with small breasts XD

sorry for my bad inglish i speak spanish

As I said, the only way I know to find the problem is to:

1) make a copy of your ini file for reference and backup.

2) remove all other mods from your ini.

3) if this mod now works add in your other mods one at a time 

4) when you add one and this mod stops working you've found the conflict

Then in order to fix it:

1) open this mods bcm in the dlc tool. Note which costume slots are used by the girls with a problem.

2) download the loose tmc/tmcl/-p and-c files from this mod and rebuild the mod yourself in the dlc tool, avoiding the conflicting slots.

If the mod doesn't work with no other mods running, then I'm not sure what the issue is and your best solution again would be to build your own dlc from the loose files and see if that works. Good luck!

Note: if you attempt to put a girl into another girls slot the game will put the wrong head mesh onto her. (If I understand what you're suggesting)

Archived