[REL] Rogue Armor - CBBEv3

Name: Rogue Armor

Reqs: CBBEv3 (has full BBP support but only the skel nif is needed)

Reqs: BBP

Note: It may also be possible to just use the skeleton from here (Perfect 3-2 version) if you don't have or want BBP. The screenshots I made do NOT use BBP.

Screen One:

6951.png

Screen Two:

6952.png

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2khaocwfhyv148o

EDIT: For those of you NOT using BBP, you can still use this. Place this skel into the following folder (or createm them)

\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\

Also fixed images. Enjoy. :)

EDIT: Here is Turbosnowy's excellent retex:

Download:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15632

skeleton_female(1).7z

Perfect. Just perfect. Quick question though, I've got the armor working fine but my character seems to be floating above the ground by an inch or so. It's not the armor though. It stays that way wearing anything or nothing ever since I installed the Skeleton Mod. Know any workaround for this?

If it really bothers you, I'd suggest using a smaller head, there are lots of models around. This mod is really touchy, I don't want to mess with it at all. With the BPP support, the bones do some really weird things. It's beyond my current ability and not that well made to begin with. Sorry, easiest solution is a smaller head model - but I never noticed a problem with it. Use a smaller hair? lol

If it really bothers you' date=' I'd suggest using a smaller head, there are lots of models around. This mod is really touchy, I don't want to mess with it at all. With the BPP support, the bones do some really weird things. It's beyond my current ability and not that well made to begin with. Sorry, easiest solution is a smaller head model - but I never noticed a problem with it. Use a smaller hair? lol

[/quote']

Smaller hair might make it worse, like.... Bold head? lol :)

But i have never seen such a mod like smaller head mesh. Do you know some?

hey..

looks grate but im a mage.. so.. is it possible to get a Light version like Elven armor in the nearby future?

i cant spend somany points into the smithingtree.. ;D

and maybe a littlebit better looking boobs will be grate xD

THX for all your nice stuff..

Eleha

hey..

looks grate but im a mage.. so.. is it possible to get a Light version like Elven armor in the nearby future?

Eleha

Better looking boobs? Did you look at my spoiler pics..?

hey..

Eleha

Better looking boobs? Did you look at my spoiler pics..?

np, dont care about the boobs... but light will be grate ;D

If it really bothers you' date=' I'd suggest using a smaller head, there are lots of models around. This mod is really touchy, I don't want to mess with it at all. With the BPP support, the bones do some really weird things. It's beyond my current ability and not that well made to begin with. Sorry, easiest solution is a smaller head model - but I never noticed a problem with it. Use a smaller hair? lol

[/quote']

Smaller hair might make it worse, like.... Bold head? lol :)

But i have never seen such a mod like smaller head mesh. Do you know some?

try using RAN head mesh, it is smaller than standard from what I heard... and makes nose smaller or lips bigger depending on the types of the head mesh

There's a one thing that this mod needs to be great.

For the love of God and respect to Coldblood, release a version with the WHOLE armor. That means including the blouse you breastiholics. I watched for months as CB worked on this armor, and it's one of his best works. So why can't you make a version that includes the complete original work? Skimpy versions are fine, but include as an extra option rather then the only option.

Also, it would be nice to have a UNP version. CBBE is just getting...old.