Spouses Enhanced: Vilja (Updated Oct. 5, 2015)

View File

**Updated 10/05/2015 - Fixed issue where proposition for sex outside of the home (such as near a bed in an inn) was not available. You should now be able to ask Vilja for some catching up time while out and about, near a player-owned bed, and she is acting as a follower.**

This is an add-on for the Spouses Enhanced mod currently being supported by WraithSlayer. This mod consists of a single .esp file that provides for voiced responses from the popular follower Vilja for the Spouses Enhanced mod. I have tried to choose responses that fit her personality, and that would also fit with the dialogue in Spouses Enhanced.

The current version of the mod was created based on Spouses Enhanced version 1.7.2/1.7.3 by WraithSlayer, and Vilja in Skyrim version 4.01.

The load order should be:
SpousesEnhanced.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Vilja.esp

**Disclaimer**
This mod does not copy or redistribute any files from Spouses Enhanced or Vilja in Skyrim. It merely is a single .esp file that depends from both.

CHANGELOG:

1.7.2a
- Fixed issue where proposition for sex outside of home (such as near a bed in an inn) was not available

- Initial Release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/24/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Spouses Enhanced 1.7.2 or 1.7.3 and Latest version of Vilja in Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible

does it add anything for the pre-marriage relationship?

No. Spouses Enhanced is all about interacting with your spouse, so this mod is for giving Vilja voiced dialogue for those interactions. However, there is some dialogue in Spouses Enhanced that 3rd parties use for when you ask them to join a threesome with you and your spouse. I didn't touch those, but I might look into giving Vilja some dialogue for those as well. That would allow for voiced dialogue if you ask Vilja to join a threesome with you and your spouse, if your spouse isn't Vilja.

I wanted to clarify before I install this, is it a separate tab from your vanilla spouse? Because being married to her in her storyline didn't stop me from getting married to a regular spouse...

It all depends on how Spouses Enhanced handles how it identifies Spouses.  I am only married to Vilja in my game, and Spouses Enhanced recognizes that Vilja is my spouse.  I have not tested to see what happens when you somehow have more than one spouse.

• 2 weeks later...

Havent tested it yet but big THANK YOU!

Been waiting for this ever since i tryed original SE but had to uninstall due to always ending up marrying Vilja (yea in every game) which used to break the dialogue.

Now I can get rid of Lovers Comfort...heh heh.

Same for me.  I finally just decided to make a mod myself.  :)  Let me know if you find anything that doesn't work right.

Havent tested it yet but big THANK YOU!

Been waiting for this ever since i tryed original SE but had to uninstall due to always ending up marrying Vilja (yea in every game) which used to break the dialogue.

Now I can get rid of Lovers Comfort...heh heh.

Same for me.  I finally just decided to make a mod myself.   :)  Let me know if you find anything that doesn't work right.

Will do, but everything seems to work great so far. Doesnt get any immersive than that :D

Well done and thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't tried Spouses enhanced but I'm on the marriage road with Vilja and thought it and this mod might be appropriate. Can you tell me how many voiced lines you have used to put this together? Did you use the method in Amourous Adventures of splicing and editing phrases and words or use complete phases from Vilja?  As I said, I don't know the amount of dialogue in SE whether it is a little or a lot. Thank You !

I haven't tried Spouses enhanced but I'm on the marriage road with Vilja and thought it and this mod might be appropriate. Can you tell me how many voiced lines you have used to put this together? Did you use the method in Amourous Adventures of splicing and editing phrases and words or use complete phases from Vilja?  As I said, I don't know the amount of dialogue in SE whether it is a little or a lot. Thank You !

Hi.  I used complete phrases from the Vilja mod that I thought fit the line.  There is quite a bit of dialogue in SE, mostly revolving around choosing positions, roleplaying as a thief or harlot, etc.  I would just try it out and see what you think once you are married to Vilja.  IMO it is just so much better hearing Vilja actually respond.

Hi.  I used complete phrases from the Vilja mod that I thought fit the line.  There is quite a bit of dialogue in SE, mostly revolving around choosing positions, roleplaying as a thief or harlot, etc.  I would just try it out and see what you think once you are married to Vilja.  IMO it is just so much better hearing Vilja actually respond

Thanks for your answer.I can wait until just before the marriage to install the main mod and this or should it be in place sometime ahead of marriage?

Hi.  I used complete phrases from the Vilja mod that I thought fit the line.  There is quite a bit of dialogue in SE, mostly revolving around choosing positions, roleplaying as a thief or harlot, etc.  I would just try it out and see what you think once you are married to Vilja.  IMO it is just so much better hearing Vilja actually respond

Thanks for your answer.I can wait until just before the marriage to install the main mod and this or should it be in place sometime ahead of marriage?

I don't think it matters.  I installed Spouses Enhanced after the marriage and it still works fine.

I don't think it matters.  I installed Spouses Enhanced after the marriage and it still works fine.

Thank you.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...