View File

Kleines

Fraulein,

Nicht

Grob

Which is small female/woman not/no big, I think...

:s

An athletic styled, non bulky, but bigger breasted bodyslide preset for uunp.

Looks good on any race, even with non muscle map normals.

Thanks to:

Cell, and his fine fine works we all love:

-

CBBE

CEO 0S:

Bathory

Ulver

Caliente

UUNP

Bodyslide

Racemenu:

SKSE:

Groovtama:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended:

Bringthenoise

UNP

[font

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/23/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    uunp, bodyslide, xpmse, hdt, unp compatible textures.
  • Special Edition Compatible

The phrase you're looking for is "nicht gross".

The correct German way to write it is "night groß". The letter ß is called eszett, but it's often written as two S's because that's easier.

Although it would be better to write it "groß", since the word "gross" in English means "ugly", and I daresay that this is far from ugly.

Well obviously I am not familiar with correct German grammar. I would probably do better in Norwegian, lol. I guess just take it as it is, and enjoy, after all, it is all about the preset, and not an interesting and kind of silly title. It would not look as cool if it was say, small woman not big preset, LOL!  :P  :lol:

it's correctly written "kleines Fräulein" while "Fräulein" is a term for a woman who isn't married (and wasnt before!)

i don't even know if there exists an english term for that.

and "nein grob" should most likely mean "nicht grob" what then translates to "not crude/rough"

so to put it into soem at least roughly correct grammer, it would have to say "kleines, nicht grobes Fräulein"

well, it looks nice. too bad i don't own a copy of Skyrim yet.

The title sounds like some random anime with jap. dub where they throw some random german words in which maybe sound cool for japanese people but absolutly made no sense at all. :D

I have no idea, what you want to tell with the title, so here are my suggestion.

You might mean "small/little Missy, not tall/big, whatever.."

--> german: "Kleines Fräulein, nicht groß"

Just like DeadSomething wrote.

Still sounds stupid in my language, but grammar is correct.

Nobody says Fräulein anymore, this is so ancient, so 1900-1950... ;)

I'm not trying to really tell any story with the title, but I did not really want to call it the little woman not big, lol... although that would be kind of funny. But, changed the title to suite everyone's needs! If it is better that way I am all for it. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :)

it's correctly written "kleines Fräulein" while "Fräulein" is a term for a woman who isn't married (and wasnt before!)

i don't even know if there exists an english term for that.

The proper honorific for an unmarried (young, unless you are being a boor) female is "Miss", often abreivated to "Ms."

Does anyone know which skin texture is being used in the images?

I'm not trying to really tell any story with the title, but I did not really want to call it the little woman not big, lol... although that would be kind of funny. But, changed the title to suite everyone's needs! If it is better that way I am all for it. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :)

:D everything's fine, i was just confused... and i thought i might help translate.

I made another preset,lol. It is far different from this one, and from the others I made recently. It is inspired from Bisley and Frazetta, so expect it to be curvy and a little over the top like their fantasy art. I kept the breasts a little tamer, still big, but scaled back a bit since bidyslide hates making adjustments for too big of breasts. I will put it up soon as I test it out more and take some screen shots.

The correct German way to write it is "night groß". The letter ß is called eszett, but it's often written as two S's because that's easier.

Although it would be better to write it "groß", since the word "gross" in English means "ugly", and I daresay that this is far from ugly.

I find it's funny, it's Jacket how Pants (no matter) how one it writes, both is correct!

since the introduction of the new German orthography exists that *ß* no longer, everything will with *ss* written.

but for me it makes a difference, a *ß* reminds me of two "bulging" breasts, where again a *ss* me of the worst times of Germany reminds!!! ;)

Ger.

ich finde es lustig, es ist Jacke wie Hose (egal) wie man es schreibt, beides ist korrekt!

seit einführung der neuen deutschen Rechtschreibung existiert daß *ß* nicht mehr alles wird mit *ss* geschrieben.

aber für mich macht es ein unterschied ein *ß* erinnert mich an zwei pralle brüste,

wobei wiederum ein *ss* mich an die schlimmste zeit deutschlands erinnert!!!

You might want to rethink that name... even when used with the correct German grammatical forms it sounds rather weird. Just sayin'. ;)

what is in the German language *weird*? :exclamation: 

for the first German is about 6000 years old, english straight once 300 years!

then there are hundreds of German words do not once in English exist. :lol:  :P  :P

Ger.

was ist an der deutschen sprache komisch?

zum ersten deutsch ist über 6000 jahre alt englisch gerade einmal 300 jahre!

dann gibt es hunderte deutsche worte

die nicht einmal im englischen existieren.

I find it's funny, it's Jacket how Pants (no matter) how one it writes, both is correct!

since the introduction of the new German orthography exists that *ß* no longer, everything will with *ss* written.

but for me it makes a difference, a *ß* reminds me of two "bulging" breasts, where again a *ss* me of the worst times of Germany reminds!!! ;)

Ger.

ich finde es lustig, es ist Jacke wie Hose (egal) wie man es schreibt, beides ist korrekt!

seit einführung der neuen deutschen Rechtschreibung existiert daß *ß* nicht mehr alles wird mit *ss* geschrieben.

aber für mich macht es ein unterschied ein *ß* erinnert mich an zwei pralle brüste,

wobei wiederum ein *ss* mich an die schlimmste zeit deutschlands erinnert!!!

True enough. I daresay that few would want to remind themselves about that time. And you're not wrong when saying about ß. I like it as well, even though it's becoming archaic.

Well obviously I am not familiar with correct German grammar. I would probably do better in Norwegian, lol. I guess just take it as it is, and enjoy, after all, it is all about the preset, and not an interesting and kind of silly title. It would not look as cool if it was say, small woman not big preset, LOL!  :P  :lol:

that would be better *kleines Fräulein ganz Groß* ;)

eng. little Miss across Great ;)  :)

edit: but when thou *Kleines Fräulein, nicht groß* writing, then you do not need this part *nicht groß*.

it is quite enough *Kleines Fräulein*. :)

the german we talk today is still quite close to what was talked about 1000 years ago.

take songs by Walther von der Vogelweyde written at the time of crusades and with little knowledge you recognize 80% of the words.

its lyrics, so you cannot translate 1:1 and not everyone would have talked as complicated as that.

"Nu Alrest leb' ich mir werde" original "Niederdeutsch" (medieval german language)

"now, for the first time i live worthy to myself" translated to english closest to original

"Nun zum ersten Mal lebe ich meiner würdig" modern germen closest to original

"Nun erst lebe ich würdig" modern german

"now finally i live worthy" modern english

the english of today is a mixture of german (anglosaxons moved to the isles - i live in lower saxony in germany) french (because the british isles were party conquered by the french and reconquered later) and scottish, irish, celtic and for everything scientific, english got latin because the romans were there too.

so for poetry it's wonderful: for every german word, you got a plentitude of english words, some are short derivates from german and some are long derivates from french.

where in comparison the german language sounds rough to foreigners, it is a very precise language (if used correctly, which seems to be an art that is on the brink of extinction these days).

---snip---

where in comparison the german language sounds rough to foreigners, it is a very precise language (if used correctly, which seems to be an art that is on the brink of extinction these days).

I must you unfortunately absolutely agree!

always more English words destroy the German language culture and that makes me sad and angry! :( 

shit english. :lol:  :lol:  :P

if it were for the use of proper angicisms, but "handy" instead of the many correct words:

cellphone

mobile

cellular

cell

celly

cellie

cell phone

cellular phone

cellular telephone

mobile phone

they could also use the french term "portable" which is short for "telephone portable" and would even make sense in english.

but instead, they used "handy" which means "handlich" or "praktisch" in german.

I don't have "style", ich habe "Stil". People with style don't have "Stil", as they want to brag with their style.

the anglicisms are mostly corrupted, same with the galicisms (adopted from the french language).

but most problematic is that even my 60 yearsold german teacher who studied germanistic, doesn't use proper german grammar when it comes to "konjunktiv" cases.

of course there exists the way of forming those with "würde" analog to "would" in english, but it sounds dumb and illiterate.

it's okay when foreigners use it or when talking to children, but not when discussing Schiller and Goethe.

that escalated quickly, from a mod with a german name, to a diskussion about german grammar...but very interessting.

Sorry DeadSomething, but the story about the word 'handy' is not true:

The word came from a amazed swabian who said: 'Hän die koi Kabel?' Wich is in german: 'Haben die kein Kabel?' (engl.: 'Didn't they got a cable?') But because we only want one word, and to give that word a english 'appearance' so it is now handy.  :P

No, 'groß' is allways written with a 'ß' because it is a voiceless 's' after a long vocal. The 'ß' still exist in the new german orthography, it is just not used that often anymore.

cheers.