9 hours ago, Kenjoka said:
On 2/4/2018 at 10:02 AM, atreyatan said:

@Kenjoka

Some npc's added by other mods females specifically don't take of their clothes when in slaverun is it possible that if a female is in an enslaved city and is wearing clothes, if you talk to them their is a dialogue option to say something like "Hey you're not suppose to wear any clothes or you will be punished or fined" and they will remove them etc.

before I would add such a line I would like to know why the implemented mechanic doesn't work

can you give me an example of such a mod and NPC?

then I will do a test on my own

or maybe run the enforcer with full level debug logging in Slaverun MCM, while the enforcers checks your NPC and give me the papyrus log?

This occurs with NPCs added by mods like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73167/?

That mod adds a lot of additional NPCs to all the towns and cities but they all come from Leveled Lists so they are fairly random. It's those NPCs which get regenerated periodically and therefor may still be in the Slave faction but have their outfit reset to the original outfit AND can change gender (hilarious with RapeTats installed to see a random guy NPC tattooed up because she regenerated as a he).

I enjoy using the Populated series of mods since they give a lot more life to everywhere and provide a lot more women for enslaving which helps meet the goals.

9 hours ago, Kenjoka said:

before I would add such a line I would like to know why the implemented mechanic doesn't work

can you give me an example of such a mod and NPC?

then I will do a test on my own

Well i noticed that Npc's from Inconsequential NPCS don't get naked, i am not sure why either.

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

I believe some change in some file is required. I could not find it in a quick search, maybe @Kenjoka can repeat it here and also put it on the front page below the changelog? 

Or has it changed for Alpha 2 anyway? 

actually, more importantly, I'm corruently stuck at a quest where MavenBlack-Briar summons  Saul and Maul to gangbang my character but this Saul guy won't show up, and I can't find him via console neither, any idea? 

6 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Down to underwear or just ignored?

Just ignored, every NPC i walk up to thats clothed is from this mod now that i looked into it more lol. So it must just be inconsequential NPCs otherwise every female is naked like normal.

On 2/11/2018 at 7:50 AM, Kenjoka said:

Just uploaded alpha 2 of Slaverun Reloaded 3

with two main features

- Colosseum building quest and usage for fights and animal shows are now playable as a slaver and also as a free woman (both tested)

- a new progression quest to become a Arena Grandmaster Gladiator (similar to Oblivion arena quest) and a second progression quest in animal shows to become the Great DragonWhore of Slaverim

I have built the Colosseum with the slaver, and beat my way pretty far up in the Gladiator part of that, and pretty far in the creature part as well.

1. What i am wondering is how does the Free Woman, manage to build the Colosseum ?

2. Does she get a quest to do it ?

3. I have attempted to make a Free Woman, But the job selection from Pike is very sparse, and soon becomes ( Forgive me ) Boring..

However if i knew it would start to unfold if I endured for awhile, I would stay with the free woman to that end..

***************************************************************************************

4.  I thought sense it is a single player game, and if your playing a free woman ( there will be no PC slaver or Slave ), would it not make sense to allow the free woman to do many of the quest's, that the Slave did... as in the Carriage ride stuff, and maybe some things like the Mage creature testing in Morthal, and maybe the drug testing in Riften, maybe the military quest could use her too, also the Farm trouble, might be a hired use for her, making her entertain the farmers, or Rather there live stock, while they harvested there crops.

Maybe as and Emissary to the Orc's, plaything for the Orc military, as the Chief tends to get all the Good Orc Ladies, so the chief, might pleasure his tribal Comrades with Some free Sluts, which he would pay Pike well for.  Of course Pike would pay the Free Slut a trivial amount, if she survived the ordeal. If she died, it would cost him nothing.

As Pike is more of a bandit, or criminal type person, maybe he might send her to some friend's in bandit camps, or as and emissary to the Forsworn. She could be passed around at these camps like a bong at a Woodstock.

Seems like she might also be a good for selling, and modeling bondage toys, sort of a fill the gap person, that Pike might use, to alleviate, or avoid using his expensive slaves, just send the Free Slut instead, if she died, it was not great loss, and he would not have to pay her then.

I know lot of maybe new dialogue, to weave out, and give it story, but it might be something to consider latter on ?

3 hours ago, galgat said:

I have built the Colosseum with the slaver, and beat my way pretty far up in the Gladiator part of that, and pretty far in the creature part as well.

1. What i am wondering is how does the Free Woman, manage to build the Colosseum ?

2. Does she get a quest to do it ?

3. I have attempted to make a Free Woman, But the job selection from Pike is very sparse, and soon becomes ( Forgive me ) Boring..

You have to do a certain amount of these tasks, as well as let auto-progression of cities run it's course to after riften I believe (wherever the quest usually becomes available).

You will get a new option when asking for tasks, "anything else?". You could also just skip to the part of the story you want, still need to complete x amount of tasks though. 

Ignore this I don't know how to use these functions lol

1 hour ago, drunken toad said:

You have to do a certain amount of these tasks, as well as let auto-progression of cities run it's course to after riften I believe (wherever the quest usually becomes available).

You will get a new option when asking for tasks, "anything else?". You could also just skip to the part of the story you want, still need to complete x amount of tasks though. 

yes, for a free woman these are the preconditions when Pike will offer you the colosseum quest

- mainquest >= 6000 which means Riften is enslaved

- you have done at least 5 tasks for him

10 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

actually, more importantly, I'm corruently stuck at a quest where MavenBlack-Briar summons  Saul and Maul to gangbang my character but this Saul guy won't show up, and I can't find him via console neither, any idea? 

I will test that,

you are playing the V3.0 beta 2 or a V2.x version?

the refid of Vaul is XX084c24 and he should be standing in riften near the door to the docks all the time

there is no Saul (at least there shouldn't be) and Maul is the NPC from Skryim basic :-)

can you target him with prid <refid> ?

On 11.2.2018 at 5:32 PM, pchs said:

How proud I am about the flame my humble spark has started!

Awesome job, Kenjoka!

Thank you pchs *smile*

I am just following your footsteps with the great mod idea you had and try to polish your raw diamond that you created with every release more and more...

20 hours ago, panthercom said:

I'm using 2.13. Who is Igor and where is he? I'm supposed to see him but I have no quest marker

or description of his location.

Thanks

Igor is a big muscled orc who is in the slaverun dungeon ... all the time

On 12.2.2018 at 12:18 PM, Lupine00 said:

Just made me think... With the alpha progressing so well, what's in the NEXT iteration of Slaverun? The Slaverun beyond the arena?

An adventure back to Pike's homelands? Conquering fresh territories for the slavers?

It seems like the cities of Skyrim are Slavrunned out.

so at the moment top priority for me is of course finishing... polishing and finaly releasing V3.0

and then I still need to make a consolidated list of new ideas and requests that have been made here in this thread... @TheSpirit I haven't forgotten you :-)

I don't have any plans to expand Slaverun to some DLC sized content mod like Bruma or Faalskar

So here is a personal very very sketched list what I am thinking about in my free time, but I don't think a V4 will come before Christmas 2018

-------------------------------

From forum feedback and ideas...
slavery laws rethink/revamping
slave training reorganisation
slave interludes : sold to work in mine (a small version of Slaves of Tamriel), work on farm...
slaver training extended

What I want...
city enslavement order is hardcoded at the moment: but I want it to be randomized what city will be next and city quest can fail (don't know how yet, randomized event?)
two new factions : abolition group can free an enslaved city (randomized), a second slaver group takes over your city (Saviors from TWD *gg*) (randomized)

switch from slaver line to free ("don't want to work for you anymore") or slave questline (too submissive)
switch from free to slaver (ruthless maxed = submissive zero) or slave questline (too submissive)
switch from slave to free (submissive zero and powerful, lvl required, maybe only by a special event= PSQ Succubus-done or major quest plot completed like dragonborn mainquest, thieves guild, archmage, companion, dark brotherhood or ?)

problems:
- how to regain a lost city? replaying the same city quest is boring
    - for second slaver group maybe fight and kill them?
    - for abolition group maybe do X small local tasks to convince men in town (similar Whiterun tasks) ?
- how does second slaver group react to you? Hostile? Maybe they catch you? How does abolition group react to you?

-----------------------------------------------

But that's just some ideas to bring some more random factor in the main questline

On 12.2.2018 at 12:03 PM, Kenjoka said:

I don't understand what you exactly want:

I appreciate the idea of becoming a special training to become a succubus. You made your code detect PSQ. Good. Hardcoded dependency.

But why limit the succubus training only to PSQ? There are other mods out there, that are less instrusive to the overall experience. My suggestion is to make it possible to make a trigger in the MCM instead of an activation through the detection of the mod by your code.

Darn... I am not a native english speaker... I have no clue about the possibilties with code but I´ll try to use short sentences to explain what my idea was in writing the suggestion.

If your mod detects PSQ, let it trigger the quest "Become a Succubus".

If there is a trigger in the MCM to start the same quests because a user like me is not using PSQ but e.g. Succubus Race or Succubus Heart, that would be more flexible (soft dependency)

Please excuse my poor ability to explain my idea in a different language than German :classic_blush:

My opinion and not an accuse: I just don´t get the idea why so many coders always hardcode some events, that are a soft dependency. Explantion to this opinion: Had the same experience with Yps Fashion and the piercing detection code. Many rows of code to detect a piercing in the nose, because the question to be solved by code was: is there a "Silver nose ring"? is there a "diamond septum piercing"? is there a "ruby septum piercing"? Is there a "secret nose ring?" And every question gave a matching answer being true or false. Keep it simple. One question insteed of a dozen. Is there an item with keyword piercing (or jewlery) in slot 55? = True!  If someone is believing it is a good idea to make a collar in slot 55... don´t ask... It´s the same with putting a helmet to slot 32...

The same for every slot a piercing is possible and therefore the reason to deactivate unused slots due to unneeded scriptload. There are always scripts running to ask if there are piercings with special names anywhere on or in the body.

To underline that it is not an accuse: Your mod is doing some things during the transition into a succubus, that is special to PSQ. Therefore the hardcoded detection is good and correct. But in my anyoing smart-ass opinion a waste of good quest material if someone is not able to use PSQ. Every game setup has limits. And to have this good quest material, my new gamesetup has now PSQ and Better Vampires at the same time just to enjoy it as YOU intended it to enjoy :smiley:  I´ll see if I stretched the setup excessivly...

On 12.2.2018 at 12:30 PM, Lupine00 said:

I think the player should choose one or the other, it makes little sense to be a succubus AND a vampire lord. The PSQ powers are so OP that vampire lord seems irrelevant. Why would you waste perk points on it once you're a succubus?

This was the reason I deactived PSQ. You have to set all perks to minus or you outrun a Giant with level 10. Setting every single bit to minus you become a demon with the ability to suck the lifeforce and being weak like a newborn... hmmm.... balance?... There are more suitable Succubus mods to have the fun being a demon AND having the fun of being the ultimative Pain Slut ;)

Kind regards

Rogwar

3 hours ago, drunken toad said:

Thank you!, I assume the amount of tasks are editable in the MCM ?

1. as you asked about the arena battles, they are tough, because there is no cover, a high healing power was my most useful. keep me alive thing.

2. You might consider placing some cover stones. wall's what ever, around the arena, this could help off set the cover problem.

3. The melee attackers are relentless, and as a ranged attacker they are hard to keep away from, not sure what could be done about that, you might consider slowing there speed down some, to allow, a ranged attacker to keep there distance.

4. Creature arena, or beast lover treat.  There is a bump you did not smooth out, where you have the PC run to, and wait for there pet's to arrive, could you Level this out ?

Reason I ask is, most animation's are made on a smooth flat surface, and if and attack happens, and the Player is around or on the Bump, they are far more likely to be partially buried in the earth.

This is just a immersion thing, and I snap pictures sometimes...:confused:

5. I absolutely love what you have done, and your leaving me so many ways to create my own personal enslavement fantasy is really super..;)

I mean you have made it where I am able to make a very tamed down game, with hardly any bothersome Amputation's, Deaths, or gore, and I am really pleased with that.

You have also given enough option's so that, even the truly morbid, can create a, I am sure a truly shockingly, and horrific Fantasy, to there taste.

Giving the player control over there mod is so very, Good, I hate being pigeon holed, into a one way, and only one way game play, if it is reasonable to give options. Thank you so much! :blush:

Amazing handling of the CK, and script. :smile: None of this seems hap hazarded, or trial and error, you seem to build with amazing control ;)

4 hours ago, Kenjoka said:

@TheSpirit

dark brotherhood or ?)

Yes this sounds Kool!

Maybe the Dark brotherhood could hire a slave, or free woman, to, whom is given an salve paste, which they would smear on there genital, and anal, or even there Boobies, which would make them a Black widow killer.

Could be a delayed death action, so they die shortly after the PC is released back to pike. The Dark brother hood, paying Pike for the use of his Slave, or Hired Free woman. Could also be and Option or choice for the Slaver to use it too.

You might have a neutralizing Potion that could be taken after doing the dirty deed, to return the Player to normal sexual activity.

Should not be to hard of and event ( auto state ) to script for.

EDIT>>>  I know you might use the succubus for this, But I have never been find of the succubus mod, and it would force a dependency that might bite you latter in the butt.

4 hours ago, Kenjoka said:

@TheSpirit

thieves guild, archmage,

1.   Thieves Guild Might do something similar, that Places the NPC or Creature to sleep after sexual abuse, or being used.

So the Thieves Guild could infiltrate the Area for there thievery after wards, and free the Free woman, Slaver, or Slave.

2. The mages Guild, might use something similar, to gain books of Knowledge, and lore or other item's, with a Salve or paste that created some deceptive control or euphoric state of an NPC or Creature, so they were more easy to beguile, and willing to allow access to certain area's or Items.

great mod.^-^

the only thing I would like to see is the main location "dragonreach entrance" to be change. cuz the two old lady are pissing me off and etc.

my solution would be.

1. turn breezehome into a brothel. (problem to small.)

2. find somewhere to build a mansion in whiterun. this should be easier that the collosseum ( great job on it didn't think it was possible...)

3. as no one seen the big ass fuck ballroom in the back at the second floor of dragonreach? the big door close by the war table? this place really need some remodeling.

1 hour ago, ezusoppp said:

great mod.^-^

3. as no one seen the big ass fuck ballroom in the back at the second floor of dragonreach? the big door close by the war table? this place really need some remodeling.

1.  I may be wrong, but the problem I see with modding dragon reach to much is >> many mod's drop item's in Dragonreach, an it also has many Modification mods for it, any major changes are sure to see, or cause a lot of conflicting problems.

2.  I myself have a personal Mod that I made for myself, and use, that places Zaz bondage furniture all over skyrim, including Dragon reach, but it has never conflicted with anything, as I am careful to drop these item's in non conflicting with Nav mesh area's. But I could see major changes Possibly causing problems.

3. I do agree that, that old lady is rather bother some with her "muddy boot's", and "don't think for a moment" comments. But removing her, might not be a great Idea.  But you could personally, pop the console, and highlight her, and type either "disable" ( could always find her Reference or ID number in the Wiki to re enable latter, or write it down ) or "Markfordelete" ( which you have to leave and come back to see the effect of ), and get rid of her.

I think, and admire that Kenjoka is very careful in what he changes, and modify s, doing a very good job of keeping the vanilla game content intact. This is a sign of a really good modder to me. ( something I always tried very hard to do as well in Oblivion )

EDIT >> 4. also that big ass fucking room is used for the main quest, and its size and configuration is very important. to the Main Skyrim quest.

6 hours ago, Kenjoka said:

@TheSpirit

- how does second slaver group react to you? Hostile? Maybe they catch you? How does abolition group react to you?

-----------------------------------------------

But that's just some ideas to bring some more random factor in the main questline

Rival " Were just Business Men, or Merchant's, and we offered the Jarl, a better deal.. Heh,Heh!"

Of course Pike " That sleazy fucking Jarl, sold out to Blank, Those Bastards! "

SLaver "why would he do that, we had a deal didn't we ?"

Pike " Some bastard told his we were skimming off the top on the Tax's"

Slaver " Damn! were we ? "

Pike "Of course, I always pat the deck, but some Muther fucker told him, but where did they find the Proof ?"

Rival  "Maybe some of your Slavers, can see the light, that were a better deal, Your old New's Pike, oh! did I just use and Oxymoron, Heh, Heh, Heh!"

Of course Pike, " We gotta find away to regain that city, Humm! The Jarl has a sweet Spot, we might be able to Use. All out war in the city would probably Piss the Jarl off even more."

Pike " Nope! We have to do this stealthy, back alley deal's, We can do this..Yeah!"

In Alpha 3B thus far...

With the Slave Agents; Is there any way, at any threshold as a slaver to let him do you anally? Does any dialogue option with him lead to slavery? At Submissiveness 20 as slaver is there any automatic enslavement or is it still a manual dialogue option with Pike? Are there any other scenes at unclaimed towns other than the blowjob for 100 scene?

Similar with the Slave Enforcers... anything that trips you into slavery?

Fantastic work so far though, leaps and bounds compared to version 2.

56 minutes ago, slutofshades said:

In Alpha 3B thus far...

With the Slave Agents; Is there any way, at any threshold as a slaver to let him do you anally? Does any dialogue option with him lead to slavery? At Submissiveness 20 as slaver is there any automatic enslavement or is it still a manual dialogue option with Pike? Are there any other scenes at unclaimed towns other than the blowjob for 100 scene?

Similar with the Slave Enforcers... anything that trips you into slavery?

Fantastic work so far though, leaps and bounds compared to version 2.

I think I found the problem, can you please go in the MCM Menu, first tab and uncheck to option "Submissive woman will be enslaved" and then check it again.

The globalvariable SLV_AutomaticEnslavement should then be 1 and then you should be enslaved in dialogues with the patrol or guards or Pike, when your submissive lvl is 20

7 hours ago, galgat said:

Thank you!, I assume the amount of tasks are editable in the MCM ?

1. as you asked about the arena battles, they are tough, because there is no cover, a high healing power was my most useful. keep me alive thing.

2. You might consider placing some cover stones. wall's what ever, around the arena, this could help off set the cover problem.

3. The melee attackers are relentless, and as a ranged attacker they are hard to keep away from, not sure what could be done about that, you might consider slowing there speed down some, to allow, a ranged attacker to keep there distance.

4. Creature arena, or beast lover treat.  There is a bump you did not smooth out, where you have the PC run to, and wait for there pet's to arrive, could you Level this out ?

Reason I ask is, most animation's are made on a smooth flat surface, and if and attack happens, and the Player is around or on the Bump, they are far more likely to be partially buried in the earth.

This is just a immersion thing, and I snap pictures sometimes...:confused:

5. I absolutely love what you have done, and your leaving me so many ways to create my own personal enslavement fantasy is really super..;)

I mean you have made it where I am able to make a very tamed down game, with hardly any bothersome Amputation's, Deaths, or gore, and I am really pleased with that.

You have also given enough option's so that, even the truly morbid, can create a, I am sure a truly shockingly, and horrific Fantasy, to there taste.

Giving the player control over there mod is so very, Good, I hate being pigeon holed, into a one way, and only one way game play, if it is reasonable to give options. Thank you so much! :blush:

Amazing handling of the CK, and script. :smile: None of this seems hap hazarded, or trial and error, you seem to build with amazing control ;)

As I wanted to have more light in the arena anyway and that dammed wizzards gladiators shoot me in seconds I needed something to break the line of sight.

I will see if these 4 pillars will do it

20180214034557_1.thumb.jpg.89c60ee60e7c3e3102f568bd120832a7.jpg

oh, and the new slaverun bountyhunters will soon try to find some escaped slaves... until they have finished their morning break

20180214034127_1.thumb.jpg.7272e1ee6107a246a3ce6823d525568f.jpg

I wonder if Pike doesn't want his female slavers also report to him periodically and if they don't... well maybe he sends his special taskforce for see where she is...

1.  That looks good It will give a little cover, and you are right a little more light would help. I kept waiting for like 7 or 8 am, before entering, Great Idea.

2. I may have a little problem, not for sure, It could be something I have wrong. Anyway I moved ahead with a free Girl, and got to where Pike offers me the Ability to build his new Colosseum.

The slave seller, and Titus worked just fine when I asked them what they thought about the Colosseum, but bellamy just keeps asking me to come here, and gives me the spill about how Pike offers me Jobs. But I can never get the dialogue to ask him what he thinks of the Colosseum.

EDIT >>> I set SLV_Colosseummain 2000, so hopefully this will let me continue

EDIT >> well darn the fragments you use in Bellemy dialogue, do the enable, and moveto, so I can not access SLV_Quintis, and SLV_Gustus, and in the CK I can not find there reference number to enable them.

I found where you had them disabled at in the SLV_ColosseumtrainingCenter, but when I try to look for there reference number with edit in the CK, they do not seem to have one.

As I am unable to access Bellemys dialogue, he just keeps doing the hey come here, and telling me about the work Pike has.

I have there Form Id, but cannot enable them with that from the console.. Pretty sure I would need a Reference for that, don't know of a work around on that.

So much to talk about...

Firstly, arena...

Just my preference, but I think it would benefit from a sort of raised area in the middle, not too high, with four sets of gentle steps up to it (one each quadrant). Plenty of stuff in imperial ruins would do. This not only adds another line of sight blocker, it's situational. If you're on the raised part, your LOS isn't blocked by it, but if you're down, at the edge, it is. It creates another situation where there's terrain advantage. If a group of bad guys is on there, they can protect a ranged guy, safe in the middle, while you have to get up the steps and onto the raised part to kill him with melee or short-ranged spell.

Also, it's a perfect, wide open clear spot to have sex scenes, with no dust or dirt to get buried in, because the raised part is all solid stone floor.

That's my idea anyway! Not exactly genius I know, but more fun than a flat open area I think.

Secondly, succubus...

It does make great sense to have a checkbox in the MCM that can enable or disable "succubus content", basically if it's not ticked you don't get any dialog or scenes that open up succubus related quests. If it *is* ticked, you can get them whether you have PSQ or not, not important. 

And if you do have PSQ, it auto-ticks the box for you, because why else would you have PSQ in there?

Then, when you'd become a succubus due to quest events, if PSQ is installed, it works as is, and automatically transforms you, and if it's not installed, you get a pop-up telling you to turn on your succubus mod of choice, and if you don't have one, you can always install eager NPCs and pretend. (JK)

Thirdly, future Slaverun...

18 hours ago, Kenjoka said:

What I want...
city enslavement order is hardcoded at the moment: but I want it to be randomized what city will be next and city quest can fail (don't know how yet, randomized event?)
two new factions : abolition group can free an enslaved city (randomized), a second slaver group takes over your city (Saviors from TWD *gg*) (randomized)

switch from slaver line to free ("don't want to work for you anymore") or slave questline (too submissive)
switch from free to slaver (ruthless maxed = submissive zero) or slave questline (too submissive)
switch from slave to free (submissive zero and powerful, lvl required, maybe only by a special event= PSQ Succubus-done or major quest plot completed like dragonborn mainquest, thieves guild, archmage, companion, dark brotherhood or ?)

problems:
- how to regain a lost city? replaying the same city quest is boring
    - for second slaver group maybe fight and kill them?
    - for abolition group maybe do X small local tasks to convince men in town (similar Whiterun tasks) ?

It seems like you have in mind a game where it goes on and on indefinitely, flipping the cities back and forth.

For me, that would definitely need to be optional (so I could turn it off). The idea of playing the story without a defined outcome to work towards would leave a lot of people feeling its too open-ended, or directionless, or simply pointless. Maybe once all the cities are enslaved, you play either to eradicate the resistance entirely, or drive Pike out entirely, but (personally) I'd still want an absolute ending, and some closure. I think a lot of people want to have a clear win or lose at the end. The existing mod has a good end, a bad end, and a mediocre end that nobody really feels is an "end" - that's why it's really the worst end.

There's enough content extender in there as is, and with the new arena, and extra options, this is a really long mod. In story mode, at least. There aren't many regular quest mods on the same scale. So, with the natural accretion of content that will probably occur, there's no need to focus hard on extending it longer and longer. IMHO.

The player should have some opportunity to influence what city is next, through through dialog, and maybe, just maybe, random events that you can respond to or not respond to that can set a city on a path in one direction of another. So, if you respond to those, as a slaver, then you're basically following a random order, and the easiest path, but if you ignore them, you can still enslave all cities, in the order you prefer, but those events you ignored will be a thorn in your side later. Even if you are a free woman, you should be able to incite abolitionist early on, and also have to contend against slaver corruption attempts, actively, not just passively toadying up to Pike because he is the only quest-giver in the game - because he isn't (but it wasn't an accident you installed Slaverun either, right?)

If you think of cities being in (at least) THREE states, not two, it becomes clearer. A city is a slave city, a free city, or an abolitionist city, and an abolitionist city is a much harder nut for slavers to crack than a city that merely doesn't support or allow slavery.

I think the key design goal is "some choice that makes some difference", but you don't need all choice, or total control, or massively over-momentous events that derail the story - you still have what is basically a railroad, just one where sometimes the player might get to throw the points lever one way or the other.

So what I'm suggesting is that (for example, as a slaver) these random "events", are stuff like an abolitionist leader popping up, or a rabble-rousing feminist, preaching to all the women, or a lone female heroine, inspiring all women with her example, or if you're playing a free woman, then the bad events would be the appearance of a slaver in a free town, kidnappers outside the gate, enforcers hassling you on the road within the guard patrol area, thugs, bandits, etc teaming-up together with slavers, etc.

Those "events" don't immediately tip a city, and the player has to have a way of hearing about them (obviously, NPCs that spread the news by talking whether you talk to them or not). If left ignored, too long, then the situation gets worse, and if you ignore that, the city tips.

How do you regain a city without doing the same thing you did to gain it in the first place? Already ideas about how to contrast with the method of the previous take-over. Base it on that. Absolute contrast. Track what happened, did it tip due to player action, or due to player inaction and lack of response to an event?

The first-pass take-overs are almost always quest driven. A quest means bouncing back and forth across Skyrim, clicking on dialogue, and maybe sometimes you have to hand over some cash or (as a sub) get sexy with something or someone abhorrent, but they don't have much fighting right now (unless you count arena). It makes sense it's that way, because if you're a helpless slave, you can't do any fighting. You're probably crippled from apropos debuffs and locked up in bondage devices.

Coming up with fresh ways for a slave to re-enslave a city differently are the real hard part. For everyone else it's just a flip-over from what happened last. If it was quest, next time violence, if it was violence, next time quest tasks.

But I have one suggestion for that tricky case, just something to add to the pile (I've hidden it in a spoiler thing because it's an aside):

Spoiler

If you're a slave, and you go to a free city that was previously enslaved by you, they insist on freeing you and "re-educating" you to not be a slave. They fuckers won't let you leave the city until they're sure you're rehabilitated, and safe. You need to be looked after, there are slavers out there, don't you know?!

While they are doing this, and annoying the hell out of you, your goal is to corrupt them all with slootiness! If you can get all the critical people to break with their morals and fuck you brutally, or get female NPCs to do sub-stuff and like it, then you can corrupt the city back towards slavery. How is this done? Mainly by walking up to people and asking them if they'd like a fun time. Telling them how much you like them. Buying them dinner, getting them to buy you dinner. A lot of walking, a lot of asking, a lot of fucking. Would they like to see you again another time? Oh sure, yes please... And so on.

So... Yeah... Basically, reverse Maria-Eden/Red Wave. Instead of forced prostitution, it's voluntary free sex, with the goal of corrupting.

And it works great for succubus too.

So, the obvious difference is that after the first time a city has been flipped by the player, it has to be done by other means. As the first flip is always quest, the second one is always violent. This is the biggest contrast that can be offered.

On top of that, the trouble "events" happen regularly, depending on the city, and those can always be solved either by violence, or by quest, (the player can choose) but don't lead to player oriented take-over, only prevent an enemy faction take-over.

You're already thinking along these lines, it's simply:

1) a matter of contrasting "quest" vs "violence", and tracking the last mode that was used, and then throwing in those whack-a-mole events so the player can't simply push forward on conquest.

2) thinking in terms of events that can begin a tip, that eventually occurs, if the player doesn't respond, rather than a tip event that occurs without warning, which can only be fixed after the fact.

3) ideas for small tasks. Tons have been posted already.

The conquest by violence approach could offer alternatives within it, variety in the murder. e.g. Some slavers are best killed with a frontal assault, beaten down with massive DPS, others are best dealt with by stealth and assassination, picking them off, one by one. A level 40+ character will likely be skilled enough to use either approach.

As a slaver, there should be opportunities to send slaves to distract your enemies. Gives you a chance to build a whole "sending slaves to do tasks, punishing them if they don't succeed or obey, worrying they might betray you" mechanic. I can see this working mainly through simple dialogues, a few parameters, some random inputs, and some basic travel packages.

It's obvious that a FINAL ending that completely ends slavery has to end with Pike dead, and you have to kill Maria in front of him first. That's just how it is. That is just the narrative arc you made already, and if you don't finish it, it's arcus interruptus.

The opposite, well we've already seen one version of that end, with crispy BBQ. It is also final. Unless you tick that box where it's not, in which case it's basically the medium ending, which seems to not be final, or an ending in any real sense.

The other final outcome is with you as the boss of the slavers, and every abolitionist leader in your slave dungeon. It is also obvious. Too obvious to ignore.

These messages about the future of Slaverun bring to mind the fact that right now only the town of Riverwood gets enslaved while all the other towns and settlements are ignored.  It would be good to have even simple quests to extend slavery to each town in a hold after the hold capitol accepts slavery before going on to the next hold, maybe nothing more than going there announcing the change (and accepting the result if playing as a slave or a female slaver without an enslaved follower) and perhaps enslaving someone there or escorting another slave to the local tavern.

Another option for those who want to play the abolitionist line is to simply start the game with everything enslaved and the goal is to find the abolitionists and start down that path to the abolition end without having to wait out the holds being enslaved.

I like the idea that a hold can be "flipped" by someone while you are elsewhere though keeping that optional also sounds good, that way if someone wants an indefinite game instead of a terminating all enslaved or all freed end they can allow holds to flip and then have to go back and do that hold again.

Of course this is all just brainstorming and you as always are free to use or ignore any of these ideas.

BTW, your mod is it's own DLC now.  It actually adds more play content than any of the Bethesda DLCs do. That is no small achievement and you should be proud.