19 hours ago, PawnMan said:

Ran into a problem. When doing the Dominate part of the mod (Female version of the Male quest line). When trying to enslave Markarth Pike was supposed to give me a Slave follower but one is never spawned or follows. (Used console to get past that part) Then when I am to bring a slave to the Orc stronghold I am not given a slave again. 

I think you are not "given" a follower for that, you are supposed to have an enslaved follower for that quest and a couple other quests as well. 

I apologize for my English, and I hope that you can understand something.
I played Slaverun Reloaded 2.1.3, and I was confused by the atmosphere of this fashion. Feelings, such as if, in addition to the protagonist, this regime no longer suited anyone (I mean standard nps).

I did not play in version 3.0, but I'm still writing suggestions:
1. After meeting with slavers at the gate, change the city a little so that it does not look like a standard (add several crosses for punishments, a couple of subordinates Tied to posts, etc.)
2. Increase the likelihood of sex between standard NPCs (we recognize that Yorlund went and raped free Ayla because he "wanted"). I'm so honest that I did not see at all. If I'm wrong, write.
3. Make the interaction of the environment with the main character. That is, if we are a free woman, then in the Skyrim area we can be attacked by slavers to enslave us, or slaves can come to our city and say: "Give me 100 gold pieces or we will enslave you" (The same thing the hero has the same dialogue, if he is a slave). If we are, say, a slave-trade woman, we can accidentally try to convince sex by the slavers themselves (not for the purpose of enslaving, but simply to say that a desire has arisen) or ordinary nps on the street, going to the main character and starting a dialogue (with there will not be a passage), and the more often you agree with it, the more they will approach (well, it's not for me to adjust everything). Similarly, if a slave trader passes through the city,

I once again apologize for the language, I just write with an interpreter, and I hope that at least something can be understood, and if I just did not look that way, or I already have it in 3.0, then I I apologize.

Added.
I mean, it's worth (in my opinion) to make sure that the world of Slaverun lived without a player and used the player for their own purposes. What I mean? Immediately explain that I was trying to play slave, I did not like the amputation at the beginning, and I'm not a fan of BDSM devices, but I just do not hint at anything (and I know this is regulated in the settings). I played for a slaver, and except for Pike, no one even tries to pester me, although for everyone with the new regime this should be a surprise. Suppose I walked in clothes and in fact at the beginning of the quest line, the guards should prevent it (I know that the slave should not be discouraged, but how do they know that a woman can be a slave?). Or you can add a side quest where on arrival to the main slave he tells you that you "Wants" yarl and offers anything if only you have fulfilled his request
You can add a few random jobs, develop a rebel line (it seemed to me too small), competitors of slavers (small or even large, so that a player could beat cities from them or could go to them).
Play as a slave is the task of enslaving free women, and you can do this if they take a weapon and attack the player when they try to enslave

41 minutes ago, InyBisInsulate said:

? Very confusing, as I've only seen Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16] and not 8!
Is this an alpha-on-alpha thing? Download link would be nice, indeed! Also, ZAP or ZAZ?
Oh, nevermind: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87801-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/ (Modders/VIP only I guess)

It shouldn't be restricted to just modders. Try this link: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4688-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/

Download the appropriate file for you body type. Inside is a text document with a link to the actual file hosted off site due to size. Be sure to build the stuff in bodyslide. I think its all under the unassigned category.

On 3/24/2018 at 6:52 PM, WaxenFigure said:

I think you are not "given" a follower for that, you are supposed to have an enslaved follower for that quest and a couple other quests as well. 

Gotcha. I haven't gotten into the "Capturing your own slaves" Part of the mod. I was just speeding through the story.

14 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Zaz 8 used to have a proper support forum, and was easier to find to download, but for some reason it was removed.

I *think* it got replaced by zaz 8 plus which is 8 with extra stuff. I'm not entirely sure. It's gotten a little confusing at this point especially when there are mods that work with 8, 7, or are optimized to work with 6.11.

4 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

I *think* it got replaced by zaz 8 plus which is 8 with extra stuff. I'm not entirely sure. It's gotten a little confusing at this point especially when there are mods that work with 8, 7, or are optimized to work with 6.11.

Yes, Zaz 8 Plus is the current version and it's thread is the one to watch and ask your questions.

23 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The slave good ending was missing something. For Example some dialogues with the other slaves like diamond and her family. And killing Pike of course was missing too.

The way the slavers just melt away like snow is unsatisfying. Nothing gets finished up cleanly.

I believe this is so slavery can "return" if you have that enabled.

But if you don't, it should have a big ending, with Pike trying to cover-up the daedric influence and keep the Jarls on his side, and the ex-dova-slut going on a massive killing spree that makes Kill Bill seem tame.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The way the slavers just melt away like snow is unsatisfying. Nothing gets finished up cleanly.

But if you don't, it should have a big ending, with Pike trying to cover-up the daedric influence and keep the Jarls on his side, and the ex-dova-slut going on a massive killing spree that makes Kill Bill seem tame.

I sort of agree, that it does not actually feel like you got any satisfaction in the ending, in the way they just disappear, it would sort of be nice to get some kind of revenge, as in enslaving all the slavers, or putting there head's on a Pike, and being able to wave at there cold dead eye's, as Vir got to do to Morden in Babylon 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47DfQcHMYLY

I actually thought that the plot of "The Rebel"
A huge organization runs away as soon as you chop off the head from the leader.
From now on you can think of a lot of moves:
1. Destruction of the organization.
2. The main character is branded as a traitor and develops a further plot.
3. The main character himself becomes the leader of this organization.
It's just logically written in 5 minutes. If you think carefully, you can come up with a lot of interesting things.

And in general the very line before killing the daedra is very small.

16 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I imagined I would end like this. Slave Master Pike would be roasted on a spit :classic_biggrin:, that would be the greatest satisfaction. Maria the Slave Mistress would be raped in the arena,  the choice would be several options (by trolls, horses,..... etc). The scene would repeat itself several times until she had been covered with cum. Then she could be in the arena hall as a fuck meat for all. Bellamy could be your personal slave or die, according to how you decide. Other slavers could die with some terrible death. Diamond and her family could move to a farm nearby and live a happy life, or to set up a family brothel maybe ? It would be interesting to add some funny notes to the dialogues, I like black humor :classic_tongue:.

Thank you for truly wonderful mod and all the hard work you have put in it. Greatly enjoyed many aspects of it, and really curious to see what will happen with out slaves and slavers in the new versions. And if you won't mind, just couple of my thoughts about some parts of it, although most connected with a fem slaver.

I. Fem Slaver line.

Spoiler

1) Drivers

I was really glad to see that in the 3.X version our slaver can get herself into more kinds of kinky activity. Especially in the beginning part, with the Whiterun's stables, where she had option to do the job herself and tell Pike about it. And that made me wonder, if the drivers might possibly start reacting to slaver, instead of treating her just as any other usual customer, and doing so in several ways. First option might be rather usual/casual for that cases - asking slaver,  if she has a free slave with her to take care of the horse needs, and as an option for that, shall the player agree to that offer, for the slaver herself to have some fun with the driver, while her slave busy with the stallion. Of course, shall our slaver lack slave-companion, she might be so kind to help the poor stallion herself. And the driver as well. Just because why not? :tongue:

Alternatively, shall the slaver be known for her deeds with the stallions during the first quest with the driver, driver might suggest - in various manners, playful, teasing, degrading - to slaver do it herself. And from there it's kinda usual procedure.

But what is really curious, if it possible, or shall you be interested, in some kind of hard-travel for the slaver. Something over the lines of small kinky and random events, putting out slaver, and her slave shall she have one with herself, or just her slave, into uneasy situation. Could be something simple, like horse/driver, both of them, becoming too horny to continue the travel. Maybe some kind of a bandit raid, where player will have on option to fight her way through it, send her slave to deal with them in very usual manner, or resolve situation herself, to the happiness of the bandits, driver, and anyone possible. Maybe some male relatives of enslaved women. Ambushing the player during her travel, and giving her taste of her own medicine, by stripping, beating and raping her. Maybe even taking away her slave, and freeing her or him. Or even enslaving the player herself. But that list might go on forever, and in any case it really sounds like whole lot of work.

2)  Minor tasks during the beginning of the main-quest

The ones about Belethor and his dog, Avenicci, etc. Just  like with the driver quest, it might be fun to send slaver on that small missions, asking her how she want to do it - by taking a slave with herself, or doing the job on her own, including being dressed into DD, servicing them with her body, etc. Besides, it would provide a proper explanation how the player knows about their needs, since in current versions of 3.X she already have and idea about their craves, without even seeing them.

3) Naked Fem Slaver

I thought that it might be an interesting addition, if male slavers would demand their female college to follow the rules of enslaved cities. Slaver on not, she still a woman, and we all known what that means in the new Skyrim. Although that still leaves a question, how our slaver should be recognized in her role. Maybe a special DD - like golden collar with arm and leg cuffs, which won't really restrict her, but still would obviously show that she isn't regular pretty thing. Or possibly a tattoo, just like in Fallout, where player-slaver gets a tattoo on his head. Besides, that leaves quite a lot of space for various confusing situations, where our slaver might end treated a slave. Just for the sake of fun.

4) Respond to Enforcer calls

Again, not sure how easy it would be to add, but that might be a fun feature, to give players possibility to respond to such calls. Talking with the NPC, who was mentioned as seeking, offering him slave, or even servicing herself. Why? Because she in one of those moods; "Salver or not, I'm still a woman, and will happily please a strong, hung and needy man."; or just any kind of excuse.

5) Slave Agents

That last addition is really great. Especially I loved the scene where slaver ended as a public whore in a free town. Greatly done, and I really enjoyed it, thank you especially for that.But maybe they could have more involvement in the quest? For example, in slave line PC might get a task to spread the word about slavery in free towns by offering herself. And what it our slaver will receive the same kind of a task? Spread the word about benefits of the slavery, and to do so she, or he, should contact a Slave Agent in one of the free towns. And again, from there we could have usual options - leave that to slave, or slaver herself. And per the slaver option, there also might be variants. Slave Agent might offer her money for that performance, or simply whores her out, or because she really enjoys benefits of dominating females, while serving males. 
And also maybe it could be possible to expand amount of options of Agent's "jobs", since right now our slaver just sucks him off, but for bigger amount of money she might ended taken in her pussy, ass, taken by the dog, and all other possible options, depending on how desperately she needs money, or how perverted she is.

II General Slaver line

Spoiler

- Since Pike seems all about money, it would make a sense, if the slavers, or at least new ones, would be required to make payments into organization. Something like a fee, for the privilege of being a slaver, or something over that lines. Pretty much close to the slave-payment thing from the slave line.

- In case the player hasn't made their donation in time, they might end with a radiant task to complete, so the organization still might benefit. Some of those tasks: recover stolen goods - which is pretty much like in pre-quest, so the player will have to clear a bandit hide out, recover stolen goods and/or slaves; make a special delivery in one  or several of the enslave cities; in case the Arena already built - participate in a truly hardcore match; in case of female slaver - serve her payment with her body in various ways.

- Slave training. Yeah, after all, it's all about this, right? So I thought our slaver might receive a slave, which should be properly trained. But the main question, how should it be done - surely mixing process of whipping, sex, bestiality, some group action. There might be several different types of slaves - simple one who can be broken through whipping and fucking; another type might be similar to the already known - just like the player slave via punishing another slave; third option might be relatively easy one - the kind, who're really eager for all kinds of perversion. And female slaver might also use her own example, showing that even her, slaver, are not shy from getting wild the men from time to time, and it's not really a big deal. Or showing some kindness, by persuading that if the slaves would serve their masters eagerly, they'll be less punished.

III Arena

Spoiler

1) Gladiators and beasts

Maybe, even most likely, I'm getting ahead over your own plans about it, but nevertheless I've noticed that each and every named gladiator will be  hired through a personal quest. And while it certainly might be rather curious and interesting approach, I thought about different solution, fraction-based hiring. And speaking of that, it might be a good idea to incorporate holds, where slavery laws were already accepted - by sending guards on training matches, or something similar.

Basically, that means that instead of completing quest for each and every gladiator, PC can complete a quest for a fraction, and adding to the Arena several fighters and some beasts with them, depending on fraction.. That could mean one, or more, of relatively tough gladiators of different ranks, from 1 to 10, and also some nameless fighters of weaker kinds, who could be used a additional forces in matches with named gladiators, or alternatively, used in a different types of matches, shall there be any.

And some possible fractions, or other significant groups:

- Convicts of the holds, which accepted slavery. Relatively weak, but still might have their usage. Maybe getting them for the Arena could involve a small quest, or that might just mentioned by Pike or Arena Master.

- Bandits, which so far weren't really integrated in the mod. Those might come with dogs and wolves. Lets say, that someone in Slavery organization made a contact with one of the bandits, and he, for a small fee of varied nature - gold, scooma, sex services, or all of the above - will be able to bring player into one of the bandits hideouts, where they might make a deal. Why? Because if the bandits would agree, they would be guaranteed with a free passage into the city, their crimes would be forgiven, and basically they will do the same thing they're doing right now, but in way more comfortable place. Not mentioning the slaves, and all benefits coming from them. Or should I say in them?

- Companions. That kind of group might be the easiest one, since they're all about fights. Besides, they might provide some of the werewolves.

- Mages of Winterhold. They might be integrated either by direct order of Archi-mage, in case the player got that title, or via quest. They might provide all kinds of elementals, and other mystical creatures.

- Dwemer things. Yeap, I know that it's not a fraction, but still, in my opinion would be easier to add all of them via once quest, but not through the bunch of smaller ones. And I think something over that regard could be done with the help of Calcelmo - wizard in Understone Keep. 

- Imperial and/or Stormcloack renegades. That might depend on a state of Civil war, so that's why it might be better be done via non-official group of those fractions. Lets say, a medium group of soldiers, who decided to run away, or something like that, basically turning themselves into bandits, but far better fighting skills.

- Slavers. Would make sense if the slavers themselves, not just our heroine/hero would fight at the arena. Especially curious might be outcomes, where slave would defeat a slaver. The slaver probably would end really humiliated. Who knows, maybe after such a victory, our slave might become free? Or maybe there could be a different kind of outcome, where slaver would order slave to stop fighting and get into some smutty action.

This also allow to introduce some female gladiators, which might be raped/stripped by the player, if you ever considered adding that mechanic.

2) Matches

- Beast fights. Yeah, since the Arena have so many various beasts, it'd make sense to see them not only in sex matches, but also in general kinds of a fights, or, as I already mentioned it, being companions of gladiators.

- Set fights. Although those might be rather complicated to implement, I think it might be a curious concept of such fights. For example Caesar might tell Slaver/Slave that anonymous person would make a generous donation, if they will accomplish certain tasks. Like fighting against X number of opponents, rape an opponent, or be raped by them, during the whole match use the very particular kind of a weapon.

- Modifiers. To make life of the fighter more interesting, there might be some modifiers, which might make the fight easier or harder, and lead to increased or decreased rewards. Those might include forbid of potions, of all kinds, or just healing, not wearing armor, using only magic, or not using it at all, something over that lines.

3) General

- Add some kind of fans of our fighter. Or, during her/his growth over the ranks, there might be some patrons eager to have company of our character, for a reward of course.

I d hope that you'll find some of those interesting enough to use in your work! And once again, thank you for the wonderful work you have done so far.

1 hour ago, Geralt034 said:

Thank you for truly wonderful mod and all the hard work you have put in it. Greatly enjoyed many aspects of it, and really curious to see what will happen with out slaves and slavers in the new versions. And if you won't mind, just couple of my thoughts about some parts of it, although most connected with a fem slaver.

I. Fem Slaver line.

Reveal hidden contents

II General Slaver line

Reveal hidden contents

III Arena

Reveal hidden contents

I d hope that you'll find some of those interesting enough to use in your work! And once again, thank you for the wonderful work you have done so far.

I myself, and many other's have already mentions or asked about the possibility of many of these changes ( many of us seem to be of like mind on this ), or similar one's to be added. In post's some time back in this thread.

I know Kenjoka was very receptive of them, and seemed to think that they might be some of them implemented, in the next release.

I really don't fully understand why, but I find it fun, and rather erotic to be able to play a very slutty slaver, of course there is a balancing act that you have to keep, in order to keep from becoming to submissive of a slaver, or you might find your self enslaved.

Of course many of these infraction's or change's might be just considered as a truly enthusiastic, and Naturally horny Slaver lady (  just like the horny Men ), and might be over looked. ( or just kept secret from Pike, however this might leave the Slaver Girl, in a easy blackmail predicament from the carriage drivers, or merchant's or whom ever.)

That's about what I meant (Except 3 points because I did not play the new version), but I would like to add more interaction of the environment with the player (Random or scenario).
For example: fem slaver agrees to serve someone or instead of a slave and this has the consequences scenario (Pike can learn about our altruism ... Bellamy will try to blackmail this, the yarl will ask you personally to serve him and so on) or random (naps will be try to persuade the femin fame on sex or blackmail the hero with his knowledge, Pike will again try to enslave you by hiring a group of mercenaries or when trying to enslave a free woman there will be a chance to get repelled by steel or fists)
You can also add the relationship between random npc: Balgruff will choose the target of Irileth sex with a higher chance whether she is a slave or free or Vilkas chooses Aela
Again, playing for the femin glory to make the entrance to the organization much more difficult (Bellamy just gave up without resistance and Pike took the woman too easily, although as it turned out after he wanted to enslave us from the very beginning)

One possible ending would have a big-ass fight when you come back from Oblivion of wherever it is, but only fodder and lesser characters like Fang die in it.

Pike escapes with his wife-that-started-it-all.

Then you do quests to entrap and murder the slavers one by one, with them growing increasingly wary and desperate as you knock them off.

At last you reach the final three (or four if you count Bellamy's boy toy Murphy).

Murphy gets roasted on a spit, because he's not so despised that he's not allowed to die.

Bellamy gets to suck on Murphy's severed cock, raped by horses, and made into an anal sex-toy/human dildo, property of an arbitrary freed female slave (one of the non Diamond ones) - the PC doesn't even consider him worth keeping.

Maria gets used by the entire Diamond family until they're sick of her, then they up it to animals. By the time they're done, she can only crawl and bark like a dog. The PC keeps her as a pet, and takes her around to see Bart on a regular basis.

Pike gets captured, neutered, sucks on his own severed cock (there's a lot of cock lopping), and his eyes burned out. After being penetrated in every possible orifice, by spiders, skeevers, wolves, and draugr, he gets chained up and thrown into a dwarven ruin. After being made pregnant by dwemer machines, the falmer remove all his limbs and keep him as a latrine.

Yeah. I know it sounds pretty harsh, but what goes around comes around, right?

15 hours ago, galgat said:

I really don't fully understand why, but I find it fun, and rather erotic to be able to play a very slutty slaver, of course there is a balancing act that you have to keep, in order to keep from becoming to submissive of a slaver, or you might find your self enslaved.

Yeap, exactly the same thing here. I guess the most fun part is, that no one, except male slavers maybe, expect slaver to behave in such way, yet she's, for some reasons, aren't shy from getting into all kinds slutty action.

On 3/22/2018 at 11:31 AM, wangchang said:

I have a problem with the mod and i have no idea how to fix it :frown:

This is my fifth try or something like that to play the mod but I never could finish it. Skyrim broke sooner or later.

My problem is this time that i can't interact with Belethor or his assistent. When he talks and the subtitles show up his name is missing too. But I have to speak to him at least 2 or 3 times to go on in the story.

Loadorder

Hide contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Campfire.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
Amputator.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Frostfall.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp
bodyscars.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
MeridaHair.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp
FNIS.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
SerialStrip.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
FamilyTies-Breton-Belethor-Slave.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
FamilyTies-Imperial-CarlottaValentia-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Nord-Lemkil-Parent.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
FamilyTies-Altmer-Taarie-Sibling.esp
FamilyTies-Breton-MichelLylvieve-Parent.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
FamilyTies-Imperial-AdrianneAvenicci-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Riften-Orphan.esp
FamilyTies-Nord-Birna-Parent.esp
Imaginator BETA.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
FamilyTies.esp
zzMaidOutfits.esp
UNP Undies.esp
Apropos.esp
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
GoToBed.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
DW.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp

If there is something missing, just tell me and I will add it. :smile: 

Pretty sure it's family ties (belethor one specifically) doing that. Disabling that is how I fixed that same problem anyway.

Playing the latest alpha 3, I was building the Colosseum and got to where the only quests are to go to roen to find animals for him or the gladiator guy to find gladiators for him.  Neither  has any dialogue when I talk to them and hence I can't advance the quest any more.  Ceasar also goes into a loop when talking to him presumably because I need to select an opponent and I  haven't recruited any so I can't start a fight.  Advancing the gladiator quest line with the console didn't seem to help with anything either.

Not sure if things just aren't finished here or it bugged out for some reason?

1 hour ago, Tracespeck said:

Playing the latest alpha 3, I was building the Colosseum and got to where the only quests are to go to roen to find animals for him or the gladiator guy to find gladiators for him.  Neither  has any dialogue when I talk to them and hence I can't advance the quest any more.  Ceasar also goes into a loop when talking to him presumably because I need to select an opponent and I  haven't recruited any so I can't start a fight.  Advancing the gladiator quest line with the console didn't seem to help with anything either.

Not sure if things just aren't finished here or it bugged out for some reason?

The quests to recruit gladiators and animals isn't implemented. You can get them to spawn by speaking with the NPCs responsible for each area with cheats turned on.