sow, maybe a stupid question but is this a heavy mod if i turn of the enforcer stuff?

if you have never turned on the enforcer there should be nearly no impact

if the enforcer was running a long time and has stripped all women, maybe also with a lot of women running around in devices devices

and then turn off the enforcer, the papyrus load will again be very very small, but naked women, maybe with a hdt setup and bouncing 'body parts' will stress your system, a lot of npc with showing a couple of devious devices will stress your system probably more then NPC running around in merchant clothes in cities.

Oh, ok. Luckily i had taken my precautions. oh, btw apparently if you enslave someone through PAHE, they are automatically added to the slave faction slaverun uses. However i do nt know yet if their stats will increase when using the dialogue provided by this mod. I don't know wether it was an accident or not but it's a nice touch. :) Too bad the slave won't get the gear when you don't enslave them through slaveruns way though...

oh, btw the ^prosthetics don't seem to hold when equipping other parts of devious devices to them or they get unequipped all the way. This happened with ivana too.

Couldn't figure why my mcm was'nt initializing come to find out it was devious devices expansion (no link on description page)

Had devious devices expansion which appeared to be latest reported by google from 2016.

but this one ended up working for me.

devious devices expansion 2.0c google reports it from 2014

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/1305-devious-devices-expansion/

Is there any requirements for the enforcer sex to kick in now? i have it set at 70 for slave and 90 and men call for sex is turned on but i'm getting no sex, i know its running as its stripping pc/npc in whiterun

Using version 2

why is apachiiHairFemale.esm and ApachiiHair.esm both required

because I used hairstyles of both for slaverun NPC

Is there any requirements for the enforcer sex to kick in now? i have it set at 70 for slave and 90 and men call for sex is turned on but i'm getting no sex, i know its running as its stripping pc/npc in whiterun

Using version 2

no, there is no special or new requirement,

first thing I would try is go to Dragonsreach, next to Pike and set his arousal with MCM of Sexlab Aroused to 100,

if he doesn't rape anyone, there might be some problem

next thing to do is increase the logging output in Slaverun MCM. You can either log to papyrus or console and with highest log settings enforcer will log realy everything

Using version 2

first thing I would try is go to Dragonsreach, next to Pike and set his arousal with MCM of Sexlab Aroused to 100,

next thing to do is increase the logging output in Slaverun MCM. You can either log to papyrus or console and with highest log settings enforcer will log realy everything

I enabled the logging that you mentioned and went to warmaidens and i didnt notice anything odd, the line about the enforcer itself was saying 0 for unlimited which i'd changed right at the start before (LAL cell - generally go through the MCMs of all mods there and setup) i'd started slave run quests/did anything so i tried changing this to 20 and it suddenly all kicked in

Odd put seems to work now

Is there a way to make the text in the scenes faster? It's way to slow. I don't need 30 seconds for 4 words :-(

It's a great mod but this destroys it a little bit because i get bored with this slow text.

I just searched a bit and there is a setting in Fuz Ro D'oh.ini

which should have impact on the speed, default is 2 (words per second) and I set mine now to 3. I will see how it feels, maybe with higher settings also

Using version 2

I enabled the logging that you mentioned and went to warmaidens and i didnt notice anything odd, the line about the enforcer itself was saying 0 for unlimited which i'd changed right at the start before (LAL cell - generally go through the MCMs of all mods there and setup) i'd started slave run quests/did anything so i tried changing this to 20 and it suddenly all kicked in

I just checked the script and the setting 0 for number-of-sexlab-calls-by-enforcer works not as designed (it is not unlimited)

I will test it in my v3.0 alpha and then do a bugfix in 2.1

Is there a way to make the text in the scenes faster? It's way to slow. I don't need 30 seconds for 4 words :-(

It's a great mod but this destroys it a little bit because i get bored with this slow text.

which should have impact on the speed, default is 2 (words per second) and I set mine now to 3. I will see how it feels, maybe with higher settings also

thanks i will try it out. :-)

For everyone else:

The Fuz Ro D'oh.ini file needs to be edited manually. To do this:

1. While in Mod Organizer, right-click the Fuz Ro Doh mod on the left-hand side
  2. Select the menu option Open in explorer
  3. Within the new window, navigate into the SKSE\Plugins folder
  4. Right-click within the folder and select the menu option New > Text Document
  5. Name the file Fuz Ro D'oh.ini (make sure you are showing File Extensions - click here to see how)
  6. Open the new file and copy the below contents, pasting them into the file
    [General]WordsPerSecondSilence=2
  7. Save and close the file

SRC: http://wiki.step-project.com/Fuz_Ro_D-oh

Using version 2

I just checked the script and the setting 0 for number-of-sexlab-calls-by-enforcer works not as designed (it is not unlimited)

I will test it in my v3.0 alpha and then do a bugfix in 2.1

Thank you for looking into it

On a different note (understand this is subject to taste) i had a virgin PC who lost there virginity and was resisting enslavement so had to do the walk of shame, everything worked etc from a technical point of view but i think going from a virgin to animal sex lover is a bit of a stretch and there doesn't seem to be a way for the pc to not enjoy animal sex

The other thing i've noticed (which may be intentional) is when you try and do as ivana asks by not pissing off the masters so they don't beat her she seems to hold it against you and think your becoming deviant by choice even if you are trying to pick the course of least resistance so she has a easy time

ummm, i think i did a booboo in my new playthrough. I set the mod start to level 10 but i'm well beyond that point now (level 17 now) and i haven't seen that courier yet. It might be because i tied him up with defeat because he was in the way of when wanted to steal something. Since then his body keeps showing up without being alive. Is there a setstage command that i can use because according to mcm the prequest is definately running atm.

edit: btw if someone else as much of an idiot as i was when it comes to delivery boys, here's the command: "setstage slv_prequest1 500" and "setstage slv_prequest1 1000". I recommend using the first one first and then the second one. Technically you should be able to use the second one immediately because as soon as that one is complete, it immediately starts the next quest. But hey don't say i didn't warn you.

on a related note, I CTD when I close the conversation menu while slaverun NPCs are still talking. So if they are saying their last line of a conversation, and you tab out and the NPC finished his line with the conversation menu closed, the game CTDs

ummm, i think i did a booboo in my new playthrough. I set the mod start to level 10 but i'm well beyond that point now (level 17 now) and i haven't seen that courier yet. It might be because i tied him up with defeat because he was in the way of when wanted to steal something. Since then his body keeps showing up without being alive. Is there a setstage command that i can use because according to mcm the prequest is definately running atm.

edit: btw if someone else as much of an idiot as i was when it comes to delivery boys, here's the command: "setstage slv_prequest1 500" and "setstage slv_prequest1 1000". I recommend using the first one first and then the second one. Technically you should be able to use the second one immediately because as soon as that one is complete, it immediately starts the next quest. But hey don't say i didn't warn you.

Alternately I think you could just add the mysterious note item to your inventory with Additemmenu or console commands and start the quest that way.

how we supposed to get up the steps at dragon reach in the hobble dress? lol it wont even let me past the first step for now im gonna just use console commands but im curious as to how we are supposed to do it.

Are you using slow walk or bunny hop for the hobble dress? if its part of the walk of shame bellamy has a dialogue line to get you up there, if your totally stuck i suppose going to the map and using fast travel to get up there would prolly work

Can I update an older version to the new one? I tried it. I kept my slaves and the rank with Pike but all citys got resetted.

if your older version is some 1.x version then you will need a clean safe

if your old version is 2.x , a clean safe is a good thing as always, but it shouldn't be necessary.

When you say your citys got resetted, can you do a sqv slv_mainquest before and after the update and tell me the stage of the mainquest?

Will the player be raped be the nudity law if she joins the slavers?

As a slaver? no, of course not

how we supposed to get up the steps at dragon reach in the hobble dress? lol it wont even let me past the first step for now im gonna just use console commands but im curious as to how we are supposed to do it.

in some version of dd integration framework you have a mcm option for dd to reduce the speed penalty of a hobble dress,

I think in the new dev versions this option is gone

If you can't move in your game setup , you can simply remove the suit in the cheat menu of slaverun

Can I update an older version to the new one? I tried it. I kept my slaves and the rank with Pike but all citys got resetted.

if your old version is 2.x , a clean safe is a good thing as always, but it shouldn't be necessary.

When you say your citys got resetted, can you do a sqv slv_mainquest before and after the update and tell me the stage of the mainquest?

in some version of dd integration framework you have a mcm option for dd to reduce the speed penalty of a hobble dress,

If you can't move in your game setup , you can simply remove the suit in the cheat menu of slaverun

I had version 2x befor and the main Quest was finished. After the update the mod started new with the new quest. NPCs ared't changed. They are nude or wear DDs as before, just the slavery law and missions for Pike are missing

I had version 2x befor and the main Quest was finished. After the update the mod started new with the new quest. NPCs ared't changed. They are nude or wear DDs as before, just the slavery law and missions for Pike are missing

Oh, yes, that's a bug.

I did a check if the mainquest is already started and running but forgot to check if the mainquest is finished.

It will be fixed in a coming bugfix release.

A workaround is to not finish the prequest

Love your mod btw :D I just felt like saying that it is very good! ^^

oh, thank you :D

Could you add a questline for both male and female where you can destroy pikes organisation from the outside? For example freeing slaves, killing slavers and quests like that.

I am realy thinking about that...

as a first step:

as their is already an 'free skyrim-abolitionism quest for slave and slavers, I would 'only' need to find a way to open it up for non-slave/slavers

at the moment slv_mainquest is the quest to enslave Skyrim and I started working on a slv_mainquest2 in which Skyrim will be free again step by step. At least the first two cities should be in v3

a cool thing for me in a playthrough would be...

slaverun starts enslaving Skyrim for the first time but you stay a free woman

you fight it and end slavery

but the slaver come back and slavery starts again, but this time you join them and do the slaver quests

then you end slavery again

but again slavery restarts and you get enslaved and have to work as a slave this time...

What's going to be in the 3.0 alpha?

It may be cruel, as I expect a v3 to be coming not in 2017, maybe an alpha around christmas as my present...

but here are some things I am working on:

in the mainquest2 where skryim is becoming free again after the good endings, I am working/thinking about the first two cities and Pike will not be very happy about that

but what Pike is very happy about is the redesign of the gladiator/fightclub part.

He will not get a small arena, but you will build a huge Coloseum for him by doing quest and by building 'things' in 'Hearthfire' workbenches

post-27485-0-37765800-1503149653_thumb.jpg

a big arena, which will be used for fights, human vs human and human vs animals

post-27485-0-91381700-1503149772_thumb.jpg

of course Titus will need a place where he keeps this animals, even big dragons.

There will be 'animal mansion' like quests to collect every type of animal where sexlab animations exist for (see Billy's fantastic animations and others)

post-27485-0-51294900-1503149836_thumb.jpg

there will be a quarter for free gladiators and slave gladiators

and their will be a slave funfair, where I plan to use Tara new furniture and the Poledance framework

post-27485-0-29642000-1503150309_thumb.jpg

and last there will be a training area where Bellamy will send you to be trained for fighting in the arena

post-27485-0-85735400-1503150431_thumb.jpg

@Kenjoka - Also worth you checking out TaraUltimateFurniturePack as it may contain some useful furniture for your modification.

I have already, see the text above

--------------------------------------

Just uploaded a new version 2.1.1 which contains only small bugfixes (no cleansafe required)

• - MCM cheat function for arm and leg cuffs corrected
  • - prequest will enable bandit hidout correctly
  • - prequest will not restart mainquest if mainquest is finished; prequest will not start with finished mainquest
  • - enforcer setting for max sexlab calls not working as designed for value 0 (=unlimited)
  • - the male generic slaver dialogue with slaves uses now 'sex' tag for sexlab call and not 'anal'

Belamy put me on a leash at the market while i was doing walk of shame and drag me out of Whiterun, so i cant go to Dragonreach to report to Pike. When leash timeout he release me but then put me on a leash again before i go into Whiterun. What can i do about that?