Some personal though about the bad end.

Getting killed in the bad end is kind of annoying. People would less likely choose this end since you have to literally reload the most recent save. Since you already have daedra princes in the end game, perhaps PC can be summoned by daedra (with a mechanism similar to Shout Like a Virgin mod) and become a meat slave or something, and perhaps take revenge on the former master (or still be submissive to the old man).

Just some idea that I think would make this mod better.

Some personal though about the bad end.

Getting killed in the bad end is kind of annoying. People would less likely choose this end since you have to literally reload the most recent save. Since you already have daedra princes in the end game, perhaps PC can be summoned by daedra (with a mechanism similar to Shout Like a Virgin mod) and become a meat slave or something, and perhaps take revenge on the former master (or still be submissive to the old man).

Just some idea that I think would make this mod better.

well, you can turn off the option to be killed. but more story associated with it is always nice. :)

It is optional, you can skip it

or it will even not be startable at all if not in love with Bellamy,

so if you don't want it, don't play it

Any plans for a wedding where the PC isn't in love? Possibly with an NPC that lives in one of your houses then? I'd like to tie a forced marriage with CDs chastity spouse. ;)

Any plans for a wedding where the PC isn't in love? Possibly with an NPC that lives in one of your houses then? I'd like to tie a forced marriage with CDs chastity spouse. ;)

+1 to a forced wedding

I like the idea with the wedding, with the forced one too. But how could a slave marry? Don't the slavers say themselve that slaves are just property with no rights? You wouldn't marry your property or your pet, would you? ;)

Some thoughts about the Ends and v3:

If you free Skyrim in the bad end and stay a slave in the mid end, wouldn't that mean that the "bad" end is actually the better one? ;)
Well technically they aren't endings anymore, just new storylines. Storys we're really hyped about. :)

Just some suggestion, you should fokus on one ending/extented storyline at a time. Makes it waaaay easier to test.

And a little Bugreport: There are more branding scenes than there are brandings configured in the json file. At least there were in v 2.0. So after your 10th branding or something it starts to repeat the tattoos from the beginning (or does nothing, depending on the Tattooslots you have available from your nioverride.ini).
The scene itself is a bit repetitive because they always say the same things. Maybe you could flesh it out a bit.

Really curious for v3, even if it may take a while. You are able to keep this mod interesting time and again. Not an easy task. GJ. :)

I like the idea with the wedding, with the forced one too. But how could a slave marry? Don't the slavers say themselve that slaves are just property with no rights? You wouldn't marry your property or your pet, would you? ;)

Some thoughts about the Ends and v3:

If you free Skyrim in the bad end and stay a slave in the mid end, wouldn't that mean that the "bad" end is actually the better one? ;)

Well technically they aren't endings anymore, just new storylines. Storys we're really hyped about. :)

Just some suggestion, you should fokus on one ending/extented storyline at a time. Makes it waaaay easier to test.

And a little Bugreport: There are more branding scenes than there are brandings configured in the json file. At least there were in v 2.0. So after your 10th branding or something it starts to repeat the tattoos from the beginning (or does nothing, depending on the Tattooslots you have available from your nioverride.ini).

The scene itself is a bit repetitive because they always say the same things. Maybe you could flesh it out a bit.

Really curious for v3, even if it may take a while. You are able to keep this mod interesting time and again. Not an easy task. GJ. :)

How a forced slave wedding would look you say ..... hmmm.....^^

AHHHAAAAAA

Since I hadn't done the slave part in awhile, do you get your limbs back somehow when they're amputated? I don't want to go the rest of the game limbless...

Yes, you get it back

for example when your slave sister escapes, you get them back when Ivana is back in the dungeon,

but you can get them back at any time you want by using build-in-dialog of amputation framework, normaly by pressing F1

Is it possible to upgrade in-place from 2.04 -> 2.1. (Playthrough has just started and only the mainquest is active? Or should i do a fresh start?

you can just upgrade,

but if the mainquest is started, you will of course skip the new prequest before the mainquest;

which isn't very long, maybe 10-15 minutes of gameplay

I can not enter the bandit's hideout.  :(

the entrance of the bandit hideout is enabled by speaking with the bandit leader outside at the camp.

Do you have spoken with him ?

SLV_Prequest2 should have stage 6000

I will change that in a bugfix release, that the 'door' will be enabled anyway if you killed him even without talking to him.

Hello, I have such a problem. It's a task: BRING SLAVERY TO WINDHELM.  Jaral stil repeats the sentence: Not now, I am busy with this war. Come later to me... when I am alone. I've tried everything, but I can not move on from this point.

That is probably the civil war quest of skyrim that is blocking Ulfric. You can either

- play that part of the civil war

or use

slaverun ingame cheat features in MCM menu and skip the windhelm quest. For this you need a save at the beginning of the windhelm slavery quest, enable cheats in slaverun mcm and use 'cheat dialogue' from Pike

I recommend doing the first.

I haven't played that civil war quests for a long time, but with that 'come later to me' ,have you tried speaking with him in the night when he is going in his private chambers to sleep?

I have a question...

If I chose to sat as free woman since all cities are not enslaved, and to be enslaved just before the end (for exemple, just before windhelm or solitude enslavement). Could it shourt cut the mod, and could I got the ends ?

My understanding is that all the quests will be available except for the "go make new cities into slave cities", so you should get all of the other content. At least, I hope so, 'cause I'm waiting for all cities to be enslaved before I do the slavery part. 

Yes,

there are city quests and city prequests (SLV_MainquestSpecialxx) which you play in the slave and slaver questline. Those will be skipped as a free woman and cannot be replayed.

But all the slave trainings and the whole Diamond family quests and Igor Enforcement troops quests will be mandatory (which is more or less the delta from V1 to V2).

When I was testing last week the wedding quest, I used the ingame cheat function to skip all quests until winterhold slavery and even with cheats it took about 30-60 minutes.

I think I will be add more cheats to jump faster through the content, which helps in my tests and maybe some users also.

Hello, I have such a problem. It's a task: BRING SLAVERY TO WINDHELM.  Jaral stil repeats the sentence: Not now, I am busy with this war. Come later to me... when I am alone. I've tried everything, but I can not move on from this point.

That is probably the civil war quest of skyrim that is blocking Ulfric. You can either

- play that part of the civil war

or use

slaverun ingame cheat features in MCM menu and skip the windhelm quest. For this you need a save at the beginning of the windhelm slavery quest, enable cheats in slaverun mcm and use 'cheat dialogue' from Pike

I recommend doing the first.

I haven't played that civil war quests for a long time, but with that 'come later to me' ,have you tried speaking with him in the night when he is going in his private chambers to sleep?

I have already managed to solve it. I was so angry that he kept repeating the same sentence, so I beat him up. After he stopped crawling and stood on his feet, he would normally continue the conversation. Then it is important to pay a fine, otherwise the guards kill you.

I tried to talk to him everywhere in his private chambers, on a walk, in the corridor, on the throne, in bed. On the end helped beat him.

PS:All quests have already been done, Ulfric is dead and replaced by a new jaral.

What my wedding quest is more about is humiliate the PC with his family and incest scenarios, it's not (yet ;)) about to live after the wedding as a slave wife,

but wouldn't be married to an NPC and stay with him in a house be an SD scenario?

so if I create an NPC in a house (maybe Breezehome, if you own it already), set him as your master for SD and give SD a 'trigger' to start (probably Simple Slavery must do it this way), that might be a simple solution...

but there is still on my task list for a better coexistence of slaverun and other slavery mods as SD for example

What my wedding quest is more about is humiliate the PC with his family and incest scenarios, it's not (yet ;)) about to live after the wedding as a slave wife,

but wouldn't be married to an NPC and stay with him in a house be an SD scenario?

so if I create an NPC in a house (maybe Breezehome, if you own it already), set him as your master for SD and give SD a 'trigger' to start (probably Simple Slavery must do it this way), that might be a simple solution...

but there is still on my task list for a better coexistence of slaverun and other slavery mods as SD for example

I don't like SD+ that much, and in this case it would miss my goal somehow. In the first place i want to play the chastity spouse from captured dreams with a spouse i didn't marry voluntarily, but not for all times. It would rather be "go there once a week and endure your husband". I can roleplay that i have to come back once a week (not sure if CD cares about that part), but a marriage with somebody i hate would be harder to roleplay. ;)

So, what i'm asing for is more a background story than a technical slave wife live, and not beeing forced to live in one specific house. Breezehome is too small to place some torture furnitures for chastity spouse part, i would miss half the fun.^^

But i didn't play your wedding quest yet, maybe it's already fine, i was just a bit confused that love is a condition for a forced marriage. ;)

Hi i have an issue atm ,b4 do the last update my game was running very smooth with 2.5 slaverun i never had a single crash nor any problem loading every save game,yesterday i get new update,now my game keep crash every few minutes,do u think is related with update ? shall i start new game with update mod?

I have a question and a problem.

First, which part of FunnyBizness animations does this mod use because I cant install all of them without going over the animation limit even with FNIS XXL.

And second, there are parts where the slavers are adding devious devices on the player that is making the game CTD. I dont know which one but its whether the bra, the gag or the armbinders/yokeDont have any problem with all the other devices.

Two problems and an idea.

1. Main Quest Special(s) 6 and 8 do not have an option to to serve as a slave for the slaver playthrough, as well as when the slaver returns with Viagrix. She still needs a slave follower with her when she does those.

2. Riften Jail Rape and Riften Honeybrew Viagrix could have an option for the slaver to partake in it.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a list of mods that work well with Slaverun?

In my current setup I had lots and lots of mods installed and game generally runs stable etc.

But when I started Slaverun quests as Slave I got stuck at the beginning after I got enslaved and after I got fucked first time for punishment and then continued next thing was the walk of shame talk and after that nothing happened.

I then used the debug menu to get back control, talked to the slaver, again he told me he will have me do the walk of shame, but then nothing happened.

Long story short, I believe one of my countless other mods interferred so I'm wondering whether anyone has experience which mods work well with SR?

I'm mostly interested in the below as I suspect one of them to be the culprit:

Deathalternative

SL Defeat

Pahe

Sexbounty

Devious Framework

SD+

Devious Captures

Devious Attributes

Deviously Helpless

Deviously Enslaved

Paradise Halls

Kynes Blessing

Dangerous Nights

Sexlab kidnapped

Thanks,
Myrr

Hi i have an issue atm ,b4 do the last update my game was running very smooth with 2.5 slaverun i never had a single crash nor any problem loading every save game,yesterday i get new update,now my game keep crash every few minutes,do u think is related with update ? shall i start new game with update mod?

I found no problems in my tests when upgrading to version 2.1, so I have no idea what is causing problems in your setup.

If you can start a new game without major problems that is always good, but you may also revert to the old version and start with your old savegames. maybe your game is than stable again?

I have a question and a problem.

First, which part of FunnyBizness animations does this mod use because I cant install all of them without going over the animation limit even with FNIS XXL.

And second, there are parts where the slavers are adding devious devices on the player that is making the game CTD. I dont know which one but its whether the bra, the gag or the armbinders/yokeDont have any problem with all the other devices.

slaverun looks for some funnybizness animations by name. But if it doesn't find them it starts searching for alternatives by searching with tags. So if you miss some oth them, it shouldn't be a problem.

In the painslut training quest (SLV_Sexslavetraining4)  animations from FunnyBiznessFurniture.json are used like 'FunnyBizness TortureRack Doggy'

in the dremora sex training (SLV_Sexlslavetraining5) in which I reduced the length and number of sexlab calls for version 2.1  the animations from FunnyBiznessMolag.json are searched for.

If you are realy short on animations you can spare both.

Animations from funnybizness which are not used by name but which will be found are the gangbangs which are tagged as 'MMMMF' . Slaverun uses this when the enforces let the pc being gangbanged after the painslut training. As there are not many of this available I recommend installing them. But the enforcer will scale down to a MMMF or MMF animations if nothing is found.

For the CTD : you can disable the usage of devices in slaverun problems tab, but it is a full or nothing disabled , not slot wise

If you are using the dd Integration version from loverslab, I think there is still the CTD bug which can happen when a chastity belt corset are equipped. This bug is fixed in the git version (at least I think so)

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a list of mods that work well with Slaverun?

May not be what you want to hear, but I would not use any of those mods, or Maria Eden or Captured dreams, or any other mod that affects behaviors and locations.

When I play Slaverun, it is for Slaverun. It has it's own profile in Mod Organizer, and I only use dependencies and appearance mods with it.

Makes it easy to install a new release, and I never have problems caused by other mods.

And I most definitely do not use Slaverun when advancing the Skyrim main Quest lines.