If resetting the state of the mod (v1.02) using the Jarl dialog option after enabling test mode, is it possible to update to Slaverun v2? It used to say that a clean save was requires but I no longer find that disclaimer.

Maybe I am missing it in forums. But playing a male character and after enslaving riften.The game keeps putting tattoos on him even when slavetats is not check marked. When it occurs 50/50 chance that everything locks up. I can move character, teleport with coc, but can't go to any menus including main

Thanks for help in advance

Okay im really bad at this modding stuff but my issue is when i try to enter the dungeon it puts me into (i think) an empty cell where nothing happens and or the game will crash when trying to load the said cell i would appreciate some help since im really bad at this kind of stuff haha

Maybe I am missing it in forums. But playing a male character and after enslaving riften.The game keeps putting tattoos on him even when slavetats is not check marked. When it occurs 50/50 chance that everything locks up. I can move character, teleport with coc, but can't go to any menus including main

for slaves there is playing a scene when Slave Master Pike gives them a tatoo

Do you have other dialogues (maybe test the slavers like Eric and Murphy) where you got texts for slaves? Maybe some mod gave you the slave faction

Did you check what tatoos you got? (I know 50 percent chance for the MCM of Slavetats) ? Its' corintios slave tatoos?

If resetting the state of the mod (v1.02) using the Jarl dialog option after enabling test mode, is it possible to update to Slaverun v2? It used to say that a clean save was requires but I no longer find that disclaimer.

yes, going from 1 to version 2 needs a clean save

for slaves there is playing a scene when Slave Master Pike gives them a tatoo

Do you have other dialogues (maybe test the slavers like Eric and Murphy) where you got texts for slaves? Maybe some mod gave you the slave faction

Did you check what tatoos you got? (I know 50 percent chance for the MCM of Slavetats) ? Its' corintios slave tatoos?

yes, going from 1 to version 2 needs a clean save

It is Slaverun V2. just noticed that for some reason i am at 6 on submissive when i was at 0. despite choices.

Hey, when I talk to fang after not pleasing the Jarl I only get the dialogues "I am not a Slave" and "I'm lost I don't know where my Master is". This is the dialogue that I often get with guards.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Amputator.esm
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Brows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Serana.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
FtM_3.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Sextreme-All.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
DW.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
Unique Grasses.esp
UIExtensions.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
BeastessLair.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
zdd.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
FNISspells.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp

Probably another mod messing it up.

Are there any new quests in the update or can I assume any new quests will be added in version 3?

in the patches so far are no playable new quests, but if noticed the filesize of the 7z is slowly increasing cause I added new NPCs and worked a lot on the 3 new quests.

I hope I can release a version 2.1 with the 3 (+1) new quests before end of July.

2 of 3 quests are done and the '+1' is a new prequest which I started to test and learn new things in modding. For example I added my first triggerbox 'yeah'... scripted an ambush by bandits and a dungeon rescue mission...

These are things that I will be using a lot in V3, which will probably be big and not released in 2017

Hey, when I talk to fang after not pleasing the Jarl I only get the dialogues "I am not a Slave" and "I'm lost I don't know where my Master is". This is the dialogue that I often get with guards.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

hdtHighHeel.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

daymoyl.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

Amputator.esm

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Brows.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

FNIS.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

Bijin Warmaidens.esp

Serana.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp

FtM_3.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

ContinueGameNoCrash.esp

Sextreme-All.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp

Devious Devices - Equip.esp

SlaveTats.esp

Blush When Aroused.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

DW.esp

WondersofWeather.esp

Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp

Unique Grasses.esp

UIExtensions.esp

NibblesAnimObjects.esp

IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

SexLab-Stories.esp

The Ordinary Women.esp

Bijin Wives.esp

Bijin NPCs.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp

BeastessLair.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

zdd.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

SLAL_K4Anims.esp

Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

FNISspells.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

dc-untamed-000.esp

AddItemMenu2.esp

Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp

daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ImmerSlave.esp

Probably another mod messing it up.

I think it is deviously enslaved if I remember another thread where that dialogue was shown

but I don't know if you can disable it in the menu

I'm pretty excited for the v3 hearthfire tease for next year. I hope its along the lines of make our stupid slave earn money to build a slave torture home dungeon to live in while not serving the masters and then plug in some tasks or quests like visitors come to do all sorts of vile stuff.

Hi, I have an issues while playing this mod. Version which I use is 2.5

The whole time I got no problems - but when I leave the creature dungeon after completion.

My "scripts" get a long loading time. NPC start acting PC stay still there.

19 hours of gameplay without touble :(

I use this mod on an existing game where I already have done the main story.
But that isn't the problem cause I do the same with the older version which I could play till Dawnstar.

Is it possible to reload SL "scripts", or do you know a better solution?

Idea for a quest:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I'm still looking for a solution I got a idea for a new "task" which I already miss a bit :D
The player get enslaved but still have their houses Breezhome, Rifton etc.
Is it possible to take them away, when get enslaved? We all know that slaves have no rights,

so they don't need their buildings anymore! (But their stuff in there).... :o

1.Task:

The Jarl decide to kill/enslave your husband/wife when you are married.

- the slaver present the new slave in front of the chained husband/wife

- you have to look what happend to your husband/wife

- (PC think about their family and their last memories where they saw the PC as slave)

- (Your marriage get annulled)

(Could be difficult when you have follower mods installed don't know)

2. Task:

Your homes get taken - you get lead to an auction where your buildings get sold to a new owner.

(They do it to show the PC that he lose everything and has nothing to fight for)

- The PC has to please the new owner in his new home of course

2.1Task:

- cooking

- harvesting

- cleaning

- buy some food

- buy a cow

Possibilities on endings/mechanics:

1. Player get his homes back with the good ending.
2. Player don't get it back while slavery is present.

3. Player can pay the new owner to buy it back.

- (He lies and took your money and punish you)

- (He make you an offer with a high amount.(marry him | amount of gold))

Thanks to

Kenjoka

Write me a PM when you like it and you still have time or wirte it down into this thread.
I'm interested in when you can/can't do it.

is there a way to disable the "women must be naked" rule?

Slaverun is my favourite mod, but you can't really play a regular game plus slavery because you have to be naked all the time.

yes, look in the mcm. There is an option to turn off being reported for being naked.

I'm playing as a male slaver and I noticed that each time I report back to Pike after enslaving a new city, my submission stat goes up by one. There are only 2 possible choices here

1) something about how I want to find a slave to do dirty things to (I always pick this)

2) asking Pike to fuck me (I don't pick this, testing and reloading showed that this also raises submission)

So I assume there is a wrong check there somewhere or am I doing something wrong? Can I reset my submission stat via console?

The whole time I got no problems - but when I leave the creature dungeon after completion.

Before you talk to Fang to get fucked by the trolls, turn off creature sex in the Problems menu. There is frequently a bug with that interaction that affects later scripts.

I'm playing as a male slaver and I noticed that each time I report back to Pike after enslaving a new city, my submission stat goes up by one. There are only 2 possible choices here

1) something about how I want to find a slave to do dirty things to (I always pick this)

2) asking Pike to fuck me (I don't pick this, testing and reloading showed that this also raises submission)

So I assume there is a wrong check there somewhere or am I doing something wrong? Can I reset my submission stat via console?

Talk to either an enslaved companion, or Ivana. There should be dialog trees that allow you to reduce or increase both your submission levels and your feelings for Bellamy.

I have kshairdo and not apachi hair, can i still use the mod even if its a requirements ?

thank you for the help

it is a hard requirement, so you need to open ck and change the hair of the npc if you want to remove it

yes, this is a bug, option 1 should decrease your submission and not increase it,

fixed for next bugfix version

Getting an error message from Slaverun about aliases not being filled in mainquest?

~~~~~~

nvm, it was a borked save

May I ask how you fixed it? I have the same issue.

you need to go back to a save before slaverun or remove it/clean your save and install slaverun again.

the not-filled alias are proof that there was a problem when slaverun started the first time and initialized the mainquest alias

when you start again and the problem still exist, a papyrus log would be helpfull

Slaverun is my favourite mod, but you can't really play a regular game plus slavery because you have to be naked all the time.

in MCM Enforcer tab there are options on the right side if and which body slots should be checked for violating the nudity law.

this is relevant for the npc and pc

or (thats how I play)

there is another MCM tab for what happens if you violate the nudity law, like giving you a bounty ... 4 options

uncheck them all and check the option below for lazy folks like me. This option does check the nudity law and then automaticaly undresses you.

That's for my (lazy)playstyle where I go out in some dungeon runs, dressed in armor, fast travel back to whiterun and while loading the zone I remember , shit , I should have undressed...

The rule is only enforced in towns that are enslaved and even then not in every building.

So you can always put your armor back on after leaving town.

As noted above you can turn off the option to get reported for being clothed.

You can also turn on the option in the Enforcer part to automatically strip you each time you enter an enforced location.