13 hours ago, Nymra said:

I m curious, how do you even start the male "beeing a slaver" quest line? Simple Slavery didnt work for it. 
Whom do I speak to? No NPC seems to have a stuitable dialogue? 

Or do I have to play the pre-quest for it to happen?

For a Male player you talk to Bellamy at the gate to get Slaverun going, now when you step back into Whiterun the laws are active, then go to Dragonsreach and talk to Pike, one of the options is to be a slaver.

11 hours ago, Geralt034 said:

To start slaver story, during first conversation with Bellany you should chose option "Don't you dare to raise your hand on me, or I'm going to kill you" or something like that. At least that's the way I always started it.

That's for a Female player as a slaver, someone will want to know that so you've probably helped them but the question was about playing as a male.

Hey, I'm trying out the alpha version.

I seem to be having issues with the mod reading the config files. The mod just flat out pretends like the config file doesn't exist (the one with the name and tattoo configs). Also, I don't know if all the alpha features are supposed to be working but ones like the "reporting in," options (i.e. confiscate gear, money etc.) don't work at all either. 

Anyone else having these issues? it's only the alpha previous versions work fine, I've also compared the config files from previous versions with the alpha and they're mostly identical except for some new additions.

Suggestion: Extendend Punishment System involving Prison Overhaul Patched.

I always found most mods to have to little options to play a renitent slave, aka a slave that stays rebellious and never breaks, so keeps getting raped and punished instead of playing along and switch to submissive talk.

In Slaverun, there are some occasions where you can be rebellious, but I always find them to be too view. 

For Slaverun, since their is already the Enforcer and the Nudity Law, maybe there could be a rebellious slave dialogue option for all the quests and tasks, leading to instant punishment (whipping and ass rape) but also add to a crime treshold which activates when reaching a set value. So you get 10-100 virtual crime points when beeing rebellious. When you do it X times and you accumulate Y points you get a crime level euqal to that and you are transferred to prison for (major) crime, leading to a long punishment until released and put back into slavery.

This could trigger in all enslaved cities of course. 

Dialogue Example:

When getting a new task, you could get the option to say "Is there something to be done" (submissive) "You got more of your perverted tasks for me?" (rebellious). The latter option adds to the crime treshold.

Some tasks already include rebellious options, like for Varkas. Would be nice if there would be more in other tasks and probably quests.

And of course you get crime treshold any time your retarded player character steps up for ivana to "save" her from something, haha. 

Reducing submission value or relationship to Belamy (X/20 values) could also add to the crime treshold. 

Optional MCM Option: fast travel adds to crime treshold :smile: 

The treshold is a critical thing here I think, because it would suck to have a prison visit EVERY time you refuse to obey or swear to your captor. That would be too much. But the slavers should have a certain tolerance before a major punishment is happening. 

Would also be nice for indirect follower support, because your follower gets punished with you, as if he was a slave sister, too. 

EDIT:
Running away/not reporting back could trigger a Prison Overhaul Bounty to send bountyhunters... 

@Kenjoka

Some npc's added by other mods females specifically don't take of their clothes when in slaverun is it possible that if a female is in an enslaved city and is wearing clothes, if you talk to them their is a dialogue option to say something like "Hey you're not suppose to wear any clothes or you will be punished or fined" and they will remove them etc.

On 30.1.2018 at 6:58 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Locking into place for whipping could be done the same as Sexlab locks the sex act in place since 6.0 (previously NPCs could bump a sex act out of their way when they walked through it as they are prone to doing).

It is done by creating a "Marker" object which is then moved to the location where the person to be whipped it at (double check that it moved, otherwise you will occasionally get moved to air above the Giants camp near Whiterun) then the whipping target is "SetVehicle" to the marker.  That combination prevents the havok system from pushing the whipping target around.

Thank you for that info, I will try to add it... when I have done testing the alpha 2 version

On 2.2.2018 at 7:06 AM, trees said:

Is there any way to skip the mysterious delivery quest and just quick jump to Whiterun being enslaved and opening up the option of joining the slaver faction. Playing as a male character I'm really not big on the whole "you have to do a sex scene anyway" thing.

most quests have a cheat dialog (enable cheating in MCM menu) to skip to the end of that quest, but the cheat is only available at stage 0

for the prequest... you must get the letter from the courier, read it and that should start slv_prequest2 which has that named cheat function

On 3.2.2018 at 3:30 PM, TheOldGuard said:

I've gotten stuck on the quest for roan to find some dogs it says ask him for more info but I'm not getting the dialogue option for it,anyone know how to fix this or where I can find the dogs?

yes, it is a bug...

it will be fixed in alpha 2 which will come probably next weekend :-)

but a cleansafe will be required and will also be required for the following beta version

I have finished testing the colosseum building quests for free or slavers last friday and since then I am testing the arena fights/shows and the progression in arena ranks...

and I couldn't resist to make the life of a female slaver or free woman harder... everyone wants to trick you and bring you on your way into slavery :-)

34 minutes ago, Kenjoka said:

and I couldn't resist to make the life of a female slaver or free woman harder... everyone wants to trick you and bring you on your way into slavery :-)

Thats why we love what you mod is ^_^

Can't wait to play a new version.

And wish you luck with the process:)

1 hour ago, Kenjoka said:

Thanks a lot! That's exactly what I was hoping for!

One thing I thought of while trying out the alpha 1. Now that there's submissive levels for females no matter the path you take, a inn dialogue during the mysterious note prequest could affect it (don't know if that's something that would be troublesome to implement as it's only a minor detail)

2 hours ago, Kenjoka said:

Eeeexcellent. Playing as a slave is generally not as interesting as trying avoid enslavement. The danger, the risk is best spice for things like this, in my view. Just because you're holding a whip doesn't mean all those horny idiots wouldn't want a taste. All the better if there's trickery involved.

Do you have plans to change the slavery storyline for former female slavers? I'm asking because the standard "new to Skyrim, innocent in the ways of the world" slave personality doesn't fit someone who has already done a lot of bad things, enslaved cities and so on.

@Kenjoka

I really like the idea of becoming a succubus and afterwards the scene becoming a slave of Molag Bal is a good idea either. I want to make a suggestion to that: It is comfortable to not setup something in the MCM just triggering the PSQ Quest but now your mod is limited to that. Why not make a MCM point triggering a keypress? It would be possible to trigger the transformation from PSQ (if the setup is done in the PSQ mod) and on other Succubus mods too. Or more easy just make a trigger in the MCM to go through the succubus training.

I just started the training by using the console command to go through the training when the time was right. Because of the limitation to the PSQ mod there are a few minor bugged calls (nothing serious), but still your quest and code is working fine. PSQ is for sure a good mod, but ... let´s say there are even worse bugged things in this mod I dislike enough to not use it in every game ;) For the Salverun story there is no difference in using PSQ or just Succubus Race or maybe just Deadly Drain with some armor mods equipping wings and horns or flamecrowns.

Sometimes less is more :smile:

Kind regards

Rogwar

i wanted to try out to use all optional mods on a new playtrough, but i was falling over a small problem:

the link to Diablo-esque Decorations don work, its a dead end. i also found only more dead ends in a hour of googling around.

is there somewhere someone that has a working link?

Perhaps Kenjoka could put the zdd package up with the Slaverun downloads?

It doesn't seem to have a proper home, and is notoriously tricky to locate.

That doesn't infringe on anyone's rights does it? As it's already posted for download on LL anyway, and it wouldn't be changing it?

There's also a "cleaned" version floating about. Somewhere. Or there was.

I found in a few places, it screws up and puts bodies mostly inside walls, so it would be nice if it continued to be developed.

The original post from the author with the different versions including the cleaned one was deleted, appearently by a forum bug because nooblet123 wasn't on since the time it was still there... 

Unfortunatly CPU couldn't restore it because it was just a file attached to a post, but for the same reason CPU said it's OK to reupload it somewhere else mentioning the author. I agree that it might be a good idea to give it an official home at least until nooblet123 is back.

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

I tried to download the zdd d but I get that the file doesn't exist anymore

zdd.rar

zdd_c.7z

zdd_d.7z

The '_d' version is the most recently dated 'full mod', from 9/2014, and incl meshes and textures

The zdd.rar version has only an esp, but is dated much later, 2017, so I guess is the 'cleaned' version referred to above

I take no credit for these.  I understand that these mods were originally posted by nooblet123, his post being deleted by a site technical error, with the updated esp being posted subsequently by either him, or someone else

If anyone, egs Moderators, real authors etc, want me to delete this post, just let me know

I merely take credit for the presence of mind not to delete anything :smile:

Hope these are of help

zdd_c.7z

soo im not sure why but when im supposed to have device equip on me noting happen and the scene moves on. I saw that there was now a option related to that in  slaverun mcm but it was not toggle. I got the devious device 4.0 and all the requirement so it not because it cant be found.... it did say now that I think about it that I didn't have 4.0 when I lauch the game. but still the scene work when I get enslave has a slaver...

On 2/8/2018 at 9:10 AM, ezusoppp said:

soo im not sure why but when im supposed to have device equip on me noting happen and the scene moves on. I saw that there was now a option related to that in  slaverun mcm but it was not toggle. I got the devious device 4.0 and all the requirement so it not because it cant be found.... it did say now that I think about it that I didn't have 4.0 when I lauch the game. but still the scene work when I get enslave has a slaver...

Not fully understanding the problem.

1. You have DDI4.0 installed ?

2. You ran body slide, and did a Batch conversion for the DDI4 Items.

3. You managed to track down a version of Zaz 8.0, and down loaded the version for the body you use, and did it's Body slide, which has a bug of some kind, with a missing rope animation or body slide file missing. <<< at least last time I did a body slide conversion this is what error-ed on me...

Just trying to figure out where you are at, on the needed installation extra's

4. You are trying to play the slaverun reloaded 3.0 version ?

New requirements for 3.0 [[ - it has new requirements, the Hearthfire DLC, version 4.0 of the Devious Device Integration and Devous Device Expansion Framework, also version 8.0 of ZAZ Animation Framework which will be checked when the mod is starting  }}

Once I got past the walk of shame I needed a solution to save the daughter from the slavery-fate like her mom.

I did not mind the whole "yes, sir, I am a slut sir, may I have another?" Richard-Gere theme, I figured eventually the Jarl or someone would kick in.

Mara would appear, Azura would come, *Something*.

The slavedriver in Dragon's reach is immortal, and attempting to kill him pisses off the court, and they all get all righteous and try to kill player..

I eventually found the solution acceptable from the Jarl's lips "Sneak out and never return".

Yeah, I could do that.

But then the daughter is still there.

I figured I'd read this thread and figure it out  soon, but I've uninstalled the mod for now because:

Player is a lesbian who has fantasies of being enslaved by one of the female citizens (specifically Ysolda).

Ysolda keeps wanting to rename player to "Chantal" and have her go make money (so no Ysolda?)

In a perfect world, Player stands up to slavedriver (Or just says "I'll hold them off, you run away NOW!!" (it works in Xena- warrior princess)

3 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

Player is a lesbian who has fantasies of being enslaved by one of the female citizens (specifically Ysolda).

Ysolda keeps wanting to rename player to "Chantal" and have her go make money (so no Ysolda?)

I'm not 100% certain, but isn't that a feature of Maria Eden?

Slaverun Reloaded has, with a certain exception, no females Mistresses.