On 1/13/2018 at 9:24 PM, Lupine00 said:

Reveal hidden contents

This is why, right now, you simply cannot make it so that the "gameplay" aspect of Slaverun is about managing arousal levels.

DCL can sort of get away with it, in sex-lite games, but Slaverun is full of "exposure" and your arousal catapults around like mad.

Eager NPCs adds the potions to moderate it for a bit, but I don't like that mechanic, and it doesn't fit with the slave story either.

It's practically impossible to hold it down in Slaverun. There are naked people and sex happening everywhere. Throw a succubus PC in there, with miasma, and every NPC is pegged at 100 arousal, all the time. This creates something of a feedback loop.

Even after sex they can't get it down to single digits, and the same NPC will chain rape you for minutes, or hours, if you let them - desperately trying to clear an arousal they can never decrease, and which if they do manage to lower, it will increase again in a minute.

Feedback is good.  If you are not using Sexlab Aroused Redux you deserve the cloak spells.  If you are using the redux version of SLA there are no cloak spell since that IS the major change (Note: They still exist in the mod but are not used).

There is an alternative: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78429-vlksexlife/?tab=comments#comment-1906270&searchlight=1

On 1/14/2018 at 9:06 AM, Lupine00 said:

I just dumped it into the esp for a quest mod I was working on, and when you asked I thought, NM, I'll make it again, but better, with a devious version you can lock, and choices of armor value... Because I just picked vanilla steel to match what I was wearing as a newbie slaver, that won't scale.

And so I got well into that, when my CK exploded like a balloon bursting in a box of confetti, and I spent the rest of the day cleaning up my MO, so my different setups can't possibly cross-contaminate. I was using the same DD and DCL amongst a few different configs, but that isn't too smart if you change them, obviously.

On 1/14/2018 at 10:50 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

What does (modded) Skyrim make not a click through: dialogues, choices, consequences. Story with at least the appearence of choices.

What's not a click through otherwise: beeing able to lose without just ending the game at least immediatly... that's why i don't like hack&slay like diablo or shooters in general. Aside from dialogue driven games, i like strategy & tactics because you can make mistakes without ending the game immediatly, like X-COM or C&C. But i don't see that for Skyrim, even with combat overhauls.

For breeding sow... not sure what you mean by undermining logic a Slaverun quest, i think it actually would fit just nice. If you're refering to the "you would be dead soon" in the orc stronghold... it would have to be after that quest of course. 

From there it's easy, you make it to give birth to one baby but hardly survive. Not entirely sure how to do the details, Kenjoka has a habit to fit my taste very well, but what i had in mind was

-obviously get fucked a lot

-prove useful with cooking & stuff or lose some body parts (not necessarily a real option ;))

-tied to some furnitures during night (which offers more options like the son, horse,... fucks you even more) Or just NPCs playing with you.

-at some point be very visibly pregnant, fade to black (or just a pop up [...after {time} the kicking in your belly becomes urgent, you lay down and...] play birth animation. To a horse for fun effect, otherwise maybe a line like "This baby has the eyes of [NPC that is not chief], using fuck slaves /non-orcs as breeding sows was a bad idea. See if Pike would want her back to get some of our money back."

Ok so, I'm not the most eloquent person in the world, English is not my first language and I don't have any idea how hard any of this would be to implement, but I read both of your posts and I have some ideas to just throw around.

How about if player has a new daily global stamina/endurance system (not unlike those found in some dating sims or rags games) that goes down every time she gets punished or raped? If your stamina goes down to 0 either you die, or the current sequence resets as they send you to rest so they can start again. Your goal after all is to survive, the slavers would just discard you if you're too weak. Correct dialogue responses/choices could award you down time to allow you to replenish stamina mid-day.

There could also be some choose-your-own-adventure style choices while you are punished in the cross or some other devices for an extended period of time to help you endure the torture in a better way and lose less stamina at the end. Something along the lines of a dialogue box popping up saying:

*You feel the ropes biting at your skin, it's very difficult to breathe and the pain is getting unbearable, you choose to:*

STRUGGLE        -         [TRY TO FIND A MORE COMFORTABLE POSITION]       -      TRY TO CALL FOR HELP          -         ENDURE IT

This is admittedly too simple, but it's just an example, there has to be more thought put into it.

This way there's some resource management and actual consequences and also you have to thread carefully when speaking to your masters, wandering around in chains or deviced.

I can already see the problem of ending up in a scenario where you don't have enough endurance and no way to rest and get stuck, so it would have to be balanced carefully.

Anyway that's just some brainstorming, I obviously enjoy this mod a lot and I'm greatly enjoying my first play through as a slave.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

How high do you have to be to set your interior low-point to avoid this glitch?

Does the glitch always occur at a particular height?

I don't know much about this bug. Saw it once in Dragonsreach, hall was full of shrubs. Backed up saves until it wasn't happening, re-saved, that seemed to fix it.

What causes it? Do you have any links to discussion of it?

I have never had it with any mod I am working on, in a long time I did the .INI edits, and for the most part it never happens.

But here is the Official fix

"

The Bug

A problem with grass textures not updating correctly. This fix will make your animated grass behave correctly in the CK, as well as in-game.
For the Game

Open up both Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini and at the bottom of the [Grass] section add/alter this:

bAllowLoadGrass=0
    bAllowCreateGrass=1

For the Editor

In the skyrim installion folder open SkyrimEditor.ini and at the bottom of the [Grass] section add:

bAllowCreateGrass=1
    bAllowLoadGrass=0

In-Game Workaround

If grass and rocks foreign to the worldspace or interior in question still fail to disappear after making the changes outlined above, the following will fix it while in-game.

Exit the malfunctioning worldspace/interior through the nearest door that requires a "full" load. Preferably an exterior world space.
    Open the console with the '~' key. Type 'tg' and hit enter. The console will display a message to tell you that you have disabled/enabled grass rendering. Make sure rendering is disabled.
    Save.
<<<GG note: By the way this should be a new save
    Exit Game.
    Load to Main Menu.
    Delete any existing saves where the glitch may have been present in the world space the game was saved in.
    Load the clean save you just made.
    Grass display should be on by default.
    Open the console and type 'tg'. Grass rendering will again be disabled.
<<< I have normally never had to do this second "TG"
    Re-enter the glitching world space or interior.
    Just remember to type 'tg' in the console before going back outside to have your lovely foliage back.

Source: Results duplicated in numerous personal trials with my own mod.

Test Conditions: Moving between two worldspaces, belonging to the same .esp file, in-game.

Note: This workaround will work provided the creator of the mod or area in question did not drag a texture from the Creation Kit Object Window into the Render Window at any point during the construction of the mod/area. If the space in question is an interior the fix is easy. The creator need only select and drag the entire build of the interior up or down to avoid the area where grass will appear. Now grass can be present or not and it will have no effect.

Re: Grass appearing in the Creation Kit: I have had it occur that grass from an exterior worldspace appears in an interior or the next exterior worldspace when grass display has not been turned off and is verified to be off when the grass in the display window disappears, before switching to the next world space. Oddly enough, saving the .esp will wipe the grass clean in the current area.

If the glitch hasn't been remedied it's important to note that if saves exist where glitch conditions were present, the glitch won't be remedied by this solution. This includes autosaves/saves. Delete autosaves/saves where the glitch is present and reload at a point before entering the glitching area.

"

I could have typed like I fully understood it, but i don't I just know the things to fix it from reading.

8 hours ago, galgat said:

I have never had it with any mod I am working on, in a long time I did the .INI edits, and for the most part it never happens.

But here is the Official fix

Yes, found it on the Creation Kit site. They don't say what height, and if you're not having the issue in the CK, how would you know?

My best guess is load Dragonsreach and grass won't appear above head-height of NPCs standing in the back of the hall on the Jarl's platform.

But is that an absolute coordinate, or can it vary? Seems even Beth don't know (seeing as they build Dragonsreach interior so it exhibits that exact bug).

Anyway. A more interesting question. Are there plans for a new Slaverun alpha release soon? Need to look back and see if Kenjoka hinted at a schedule.

12 hours ago, Agnes_ said:

If your stamina goes down to 0 either you die, or the current sequence resets as they send you to rest so they can start again.

If i'd consider death a reasonable outcome, that would be quite easy. Just kill the player for wrong answers, or at some level of disobedience. To die is not very intresting, though... 

Resource management kind of already exists with the obedience level but that might be used better. The repeatable walk of shame is definitly something that could be used for reaching a very low level, but doing it for every wrong answer (below a certain level) would make it too repetetive imho.

The cross system actually sounds kind of intresting, but there are no animations for that...

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

If i'd consider death a reasonable outcome, that would be quite easy. Just kill the player for wrong answers, or at some level of disobedience. To die is not very intresting, though... 

Resource management kind of already exists with the obedience level but that might be used better. The repeatable walk of shame is definitly something that could be used for reaching a very low level, but doing it for every wrong answer (below a certain level) would make it too repetetive imho.

The cross system actually sounds kind of intresting, but there are no animations for that...

I don't think it necessarily needs new animations, it could be done with just text, like some actions in the devious devices escape system like cutting, using spells on the device or lock-picking.

Yeah, dying is not very interesting, I just threw it out there as an idea for a form of failure and a way to raise the stakes. Something better could be done, the problem would be if you're a punished with a long repetitive sequence, the player might just reload the game and try again.

2 hours ago, umar2204 said:

so i don't know if this is a bug when i first enter the slave training dungeon for the quest it causes a CTD. any idea what's causing this?

SKYRIM.EXE is a buggy flatulent pile of shit.  Bethesda is holding the whole of an ancient, obsolete game engine together using baling wire and bubble gum and while having one of the most modable games around also have the most unstable. 

There are some known fixes: Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

Sometimes though the only answer is to play elsewhere for a while (a couple days) and try again, usually that works (and has for me with that exact same dungeon).

Some games, I find I absolutely cannot enter a specific place no matter how many times I try BUT starting a new game with the exact same mods and I can enter there in the new game without a bit of difficulty.  If the location was critical to the quests I wanted to play then that might be a game that has to be tossed, so far though I've always had it happen only on minor locations or block minor quests of no particular importance.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but, here it goes

For the longest time, I couldn't play the game with this mod. If I had it enabled, the game would CTD on launch, even though I had all the required mods installed

But one day, it just... started working. Out of nowhere. So I started a new game to make sure that everything would work correctly and... the quest doesn't start. I'm at level 23 now, and the quest hasn't started, none of the characters are there. In the MCM menu it says that the prequest is running, however, in my quest tab, there is nothing related to Slaverun and there hasn't been since the start of the game

So...

What's up with that?

Do I need to reach a certain point in the story for the mod to start? Or is my game just bugged and I need to change something?

1 hour ago, TitusMede said:

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but, here it goes

For the longest time, I couldn't play the game with this mod. If I had it enabled, the game would CTD on launch, even though I had all the required mods installed

But one day, it just... started working. Out of nowhere. So I started a new game to make sure that everything would work correctly and... the quest doesn't start. I'm at level 23 now, and the quest hasn't started, none of the characters are there. In the MCM menu it says that the prequest is running, however, in my quest tab, there is nothing related to Slaverun and there hasn't been since the start of the game

So...

What's up with that?

Do I need to reach a certain point in the story for the mod to start? Or is my game just bugged and I need to change something?

I had kinda the same issue... then I realised I had a mysterious letter or something in my inventory for quite some time now...

The quest is started via courier and he gives you a letter (mysterious note or sth.) and that is the start.

If you dont want to do the prequest, just get a mod that starts simple slavery or use immerslave mod to start directly with the Slaverun mainquest.

You can use Defeat (I think) to get sold via Simple Slavery Mod for example. Or Prison Overhaul and there are a lot more.

4 hours ago, umar2204 said:

so i don't know if this is a bug when i first enter the slave training dungeon for the quest it causes a CTD. any idea what's causing this?

As Waxenfigure mentioned it just happens, but just reloading last save and try again always worked for me. There are a lot of NPCs in the dungeon, including some creatures so reducuing the mods or scanning times, scanning range etc for mods that somewhat register NPCs like creature framework, SL aroused,... might help.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I had kinda the same issue... then I realised I had a mysterious letter or something in my inventory for quite some time now...

The quest is started via courier and he gives you a letter (mysterious note or sth.) and that is the start.

If you dont want to do the prequest, just get a mod that starts simple slavery or use immerslave mod to start directly with the Slaverun mainquest.

You can use Defeat (I think) to get sold via Simple Slavery Mod for example. Or Prison Overhaul and there are a lot more.

The issue comes when you're trying to play as the Dom xD

20180117201355_1.thumb.jpg.8a75e40ac8ff6f4786946ef296da7bcd.jpg20180117201359_1.thumb.jpg.90e4819419965521c6f1c9b59eecce0b.jpg

I checked my inventory and I got no unread messages of any type :confused:

3 hours ago, TitusMede said:

20180117201355_1.thumb.jpg.8a75e40ac8ff6f4786946ef296da7bcd.jpg20180117201359_1.thumb.jpg.90e4819419965521c6f1c9b59eecce0b.jpg

Can you do a sqv slv_prequest1 ?

if it says stage 0 the prequest is still waiting until you reach the player lvl which can be defined in MCM (and will be saved in a global SLV_LevelForPrequest ; what does help slv_levelforPrequest tell you?) ; btw which version are you playing?

if the stage is 100 the courier has now the letter and tries to find you

if the stage is 500 you have got the letter

Would be interesting for me to see what stage you are...

with 'setstage slv_prequest1 1000' you can end prequest1 and start prequest2 which should then start the mainquest at its end, but if the first part doesn't work there is a high risk that all other parts will also fail...

5 hours ago, TitusMede said:

unless Kenjoka added that note on version 3 (possible i have not tried it yet) that note (in the screenshot) is from a different mod 

(Sexlab Sex Slave aka Mia's Lair).  the note you are looking for should be just labeled "a note".

see highlighted note in attached screenshot (that is the one as of Version 2.1.3)

TESV 2018-01-17 18-27-45-00.jpg

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

unless Kenjoka added that note on version 3 (possible i have not tried it yet) that note (in the screenshot) is from a different mod 

(Sexlab Sex Slave aka Mia's Lair).  the note you are looking for should be just labeled "a note".

see highlighted note in attached screenshot (that is the one as of Version 2.1.3)

TESV 2018-01-17 18-27-45-00.jpg

I can confirm Jarl Ravencrone's note is from Sex Slaves aka Mia's Lair. This other note titled "A Note" from the posted screen is the correct one. If I'm not mistaken that mod causes confilicts with this one so probably not a good idea to have it or any non supported slavery mod running with this (SD+ and Maria Eden come to mind.)

I tried this iteration of the mod several times.   First time I had a bunch of other Loverslab mods going at the same time.  Playing rebellious, I got to the part where the Walk of Shame is supposed to happen.  After getting outfitted for the Walk of Shame after the "knotting," nothing happens.  Instead my character walks about 10 feet into the ground if trying to walk to the gate.  I used the enable player control, but then could only trigger the dialogue about a slave should obey, which keeps repeating.  I tried again on another play-through with only the hard dependencies and some of the soft dependencies, but the same problem occurred.  I'm using LOOT and Mod Organizer, but I know that doesn't guarantee correct load order, so maybe that is the problem.  I've gotten much farther in the mod using earlier versions.   I make Saves throughout my play-troughs, so I could continue with the submissive scenario or the free woman scenario, but I'd like to find out why the Walk of Shame is not triggering.   Also, I'm having the same problem with the Devious Devices that I've had in other mods - where devices, arms, legs, and sometimes bodies go invisible.  Is that something that can be fixed with Bodyslide?  (edit - that question has been answered several posts down thanks to Nazzzgui666)

Edit:  After correctly configuring Bodyslide and unchecking YPS Fashion in the Slaverun menu, I was able to run the scenario.

16 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

SKYRIM.EXE is a buggy flatulent pile of shit.  Bethesda is holding the whole of an ancient, obsolete game engine together using baling wire and bubble gum and while having one of the most modable games around also have the most unstable. 

If you don't have the newer load-crash fix, you will always get save game rot, and unloadable saves that get more and more common until you can't load at all. At least, that's what I found.

Once I put the load fix in - that locks loads to single thread - I found crashes restricted to buggy script moments, which happen in Slaverun, a fair bit, especially around Dragonsreach where a lot of quest magic happens. Going from dungeon to hall, or hall to dungeon, or hall to whiterun, are all touchy moments in Slaverun. But they are temporally localised. Once you get over the quest that's causing the instability, it's rock solid again for a while.

It may be unfair, but I have anecdotal experience that MME is prone to going strange and sinking the script engine under a tide of broken. It's certainly happened to me. For this reason I never allow Bash to suck the two MME mods it can merge into a patch, because this seems related. But maybe MME was innocent and it was just skyrim voodoo. I didn't have MME in on my big Slaverun start-to-all-finishes playthrough, and all was good. I did have it in for testing the alpha, and stuff was very often broken, but it's an alpha, so again MME might not be related to any of those issues at all.

20 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

There are some known fixes: Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

Sometimes though the only answer is to play elsewhere for a while (a couple days) and try again, usually that works (and has for me with that exact same dungeon).

Some games, I find I absolutely cannot enter a specific place no matter how many times I try BUT starting a new game with the exact same mods and I can enter there in the new game without a bit of difficulty.  If the location was critical to the quests I wanted to play then that might be a game that has to be tossed, so far though I've always had it happen only on minor locations or block minor quests of no particular importance.

The Dungeons often crashes on my also (and I have an otherwise stable game. Crash Fixes definitely helps). In my case I just reload the game. It happens but not so often to be really annoying. Could be just a perception, but it works when I reload a save from dragonreach and then enter the training dungeon.

Just a random thought that occurred on my mind during another re-play as fem-slaver, not entirely sure, maybe someone already mentioned it in here, but still. It might be interesting if slavers would comment or react to player wearing devious devices,  and if player equipped with something minor, something that doesn't restrain them very much - like harness, leg and arm cuffs, etc, it could be just something light and teasing, but if they'll see player tightly-wrapped - arm binder or yoke, gag-balls or even mask, basically when player is completely helpless, they simply could take advantage of it, enslaving the slaver, no matter how low or her player's dominance level is.

On 17/01/2018 at 11:31 PM, Kenjoka said:

Can you do a sqv slv_prequest1 ?

if it says stage 0 the prequest is still waiting until you reach the player lvl which can be defined in MCM (and will be saved in a global SLV_LevelForPrequest ; what does help slv_levelforPrequest tell you?) ; btw which version are you playing?

if the stage is 100 the courier has now the letter and tries to find you

if the stage is 500 you have got the letter

Would be interesting for me to see what stage you are...

with 'setstage slv_prequest1 1000' you can end prequest1 and start prequest2 which should then start the mainquest at its end, but if the first part doesn't work there is a high risk that all other parts will also fail...

Thank you for the response!

20180118184958_1.thumb.jpg.f4f08bfba6095b278abbff27eef14743.jpg

This is what I got

Stage 1000 O.o

I am playing the latest version of the mod

And I can confirm that I have no note named "A note" in my inventory either :confused:

EDIT:
Ok, turns out my game just bugged. I went back to my first save after Helgen and found that I had the note in my inventory then. The game must have bugged out and removed it sometime afterward. There is one mission where you lose all your gear and have to get it back, I suspect the note disappeared then.

I found the note's ID and was able to add it to my inventory and start the quest. Thank you for your help so much! :smiley:

EDIT 2:

I can't believe I forgot to do this, but thank you so much for such an amazing mod :smile: It is honestly, in my opinion, the most well-thought through and executed mod on this entire site! That you've managed to do all of this yourself, it's honestly jaw-dropping!

Most mods push males to be dominative and females to be submissive, and I just love that you actually went through the effort to create a dom-female line, and that you can play it as a gay girl and still enjoy it, so seriously, massive kudos to you Kenjoka :smiley:

For anyone having crashes when entering the dungeon you might be having the problem I used to frequently have. For some reason if I saved my game  and then entered the dungeon too quickly after my game would crash something like 90% of the time. I learned that if I waited a few seconds after the save then entered the problem rarely occured. Dunno why. Happened like that when I was using standard Skyrim saves in win 7 (where I could use those and not get a 10 minute save time) and AutoSave Manager created saves. I use manual saves with AutoSave Manager and disable the automatic save feature to prevent untimely saves and disable the default Skyrim autosaves. Hopefully that will help someone.

On a side note if you use the same save manager I do be sure to remap the manual save from f4 to something else or change the key ENB uses that for.