Thanks, buddy. I'm glad to see this happening after the original mod was shelved.

I'm also glad that you want to expand to other cities, as was a popular idea among SR users.

Good job, and thanks again.

For those of us who weren't following the old mod, could you give a rundown of what this does other than transforming Whiterun in some cosmetic way?

Big slavery quest line involving female characters. Lots fun. I'm going to set up a MO profile just for this.

Does head shaving require a restart of the game?

Awesome, i really liked Slaverun, expect i also had some issues with it (for example the navmesh issues you mention). 

Will try soon.

One comment to the description: You link to the original sexlab aroused there, i hope it also works with aroused redux because i remember reading that the original aroused was more script heavy.

And are you also planning to overhaul Wolfclub? This mod from pchs i never really got to run properly, usually roughly every third client somehow broke it, so it seemed an extremly promising mod but never out of the alpha stage.

Thanks for all your hard work and sharing it with us.

~

And are you also planning to overhaul Wolfclub? This mod from pchs i never really got to run properly, usually roughly every third client somehow broke it, so it seemed an extremly promising mod but never out of the alpha stage.

I'm going to try this mod too, but I am going to wait a bit to see how well it's working.  Wolfclub looks so great, but is so full of bugs that I cannot use it.  I really hope that one gets more attention soon as well.

When you get around to the male oriented stuff you should make Paradise Halls a requirement and just use that for selling slaves etc. I consider Paradise halls (and the SL extension) a requirement in any playthrough just for that freaking awesome whip.

Anyway Glad you are doing this and I hope to try it soon.

i wish you good luck witrh this Project. i welcomed slaverun when it was created, but very soon the mod get overloaded and get game crashes.

unfortunately, i am not happy with your choices a. to involve devios Integration, i wish you could stay with dd assets. integraton is too heavy.

b. dragonsreach dungeon was an exciting place, sadly you dont want to recreate this. i hope you change your mind about  this.

When you get around to the male oriented stuff you should make Paradise Halls a requirement and just use that for selling slaves etc. I consider Paradise halls (and the SL extension) a requirement in any playthrough just for that freaking awesome whip.

i never played paradise halls. could you describe that "freaking awesome whip" ? i may take a look at it.

I saw in one of the screenshots that there are all the cities and villages listed.

Does this mean that this mod could handle whatever city or village I want?

And now some personal thoughts:

1. As in the OP ... I AM the Dovahkiin and I am allowed to kill EVERY bad person I find around. I'm a dominating woman. I'll not be a slave. But I like sex, a lot.

So ... some males as "sex toys" for the Dragonessborn?

2. So ... slaves? Are they really needed? Why not a simple, and much more funny, Sanguine's Rule over the whole Skyrim, with mainly females who can be "used" by males but, as above, also some volunteers males who can be sex toys for females?

3. A Dominant Dovahkiin like me could agree with the Prince of Lust to maintain his Sex Law around in the cities. (The Enforcer system is the "application" of this Law).

4. A Dominant Dovahkiin is also a Nymphomaniac (at least I am), and could also agree to have a lot of fun with men of women but only with "agreement". No forced sex for her.

So to say, a man, or a woman approaches. I can accept or refuse. The refuse doesn't implies rapes or punishments or whatever bad thing.

In case of rape, I'm allowed to kill the worm without bounty. (I'm also the Thane, right?).

Just some ideas.

Okay, maybe I'm missing something very obvious but how do you start the mod?

Figured it out!

This may be a bug, or intentional... But the mod requires you start a brand new game. After starting a new game, you'll get the quest in your journal to "investigate rumors in whiterun". 

I suppose we just cant "start quest" Via console then eh ?

But i suppose i should have known that seeing as when you use / update any mod it requires a "fresh install"

i wish you good luck witrh this Project. i welcomed slaverun when it was created, but very soon the mod get overloaded and get game crashes.

unfortunately, i am not happy with your choices a. to involve devios Integration, i wish you could stay with dd assets. integraton is too heavy.

b. dragonsreach dungeon was an exciting place, sadly you dont want to recreate this. i hope you change your mind about  this.

i never played paradise halls. could you describe that "freaking awesome whip" ? i may take a look at it.

It's a whip that you can craft or get in Farengers study (a cane actually) that you can whip NPCs with it. does a tiny ammount of damage and leaves marks, and has a perfect sound. It makes Paradise Halls worth installing even if you don't enslave anyone at all.

Cool! is it compatible with hyd_slavegirls mod?

Technically its absolute compatible, they even interact now. In the old mod slaverun uses it's own slave and slaverfaction while hydragon uses the faction from ZAZAnimationPack, which has a little slavery framework include. Slaverun Reloaded now also uses the faction from zaz, so some dialogue do use this factions and they will interact with hydragons slaves also.

From immersion side my plan is, that when you start slaverun there is no slavery at all in skyrim (well there might be a castle in the west, who belongs to some lady called Mia, but that's another story :D ).

In the futere as soft dependency i wanna detect mods like zdd.esp, hydragons slave or horrified prisons and disable those slaves, and when one city after the city falls back into slavery i will enable the appropiate slaves again.

2nd'd i see the MCM menu, but nothing is changed in whiterun and under enlsaved citys it says "No"

The listed city and yes and no is some kind of progress bar. When the quest progress, city after city will fall into slavery, at the current state the mod only supports whiterun.

In the last version i published in old slaverun thread, also riverwood and falkreath were possible enslaved cities

Figured it out!

This may be a bug, or intentional... But the mod requires you start a brand new game. After starting a new game, you'll get the quest in your journal to "investigate rumors in whiterun". 

I will have a look at that, i started dozens of new games in the last weeks.

The quest should start automatically when you enable the esp first, but i never tried it with an existing game.

For those of us who weren't following the old mod, could you give a rundown of what this does other than transforming Whiterun in some cosmetic way?

In short terms it is a quest mod, when you play the quest or now the quests as i splitted the one quest in more, you are enslaved and female of a citie will be under a slavery law, which forbidds them to wear clothes or they are become slaves.

Thanks, buddy. I'm glad to see this happening after the original mod was shelved.

I'm also glad that you want to expand to other cities, as was a popular idea among SR users.

Good job, and thanks again.

Big slavery quest line involving female characters. Lots fun. I'm going to set up a MO profile just for this.

Does head shaving require a restart of the game?

If you check the option for shaving at one stage of the quest you will be shaved or not. The decision will be mad at that step

Awesome, i really liked Slaverun, expect i also had some issues with it (for example the navmesh issues you mention). 

Will try soon.

One comment to the description: You link to the original sexlab aroused there, i hope it also works with aroused redux because i remember reading that the original aroused was more script heavy.

Yes, any version of sexlab aroused will work, i just copied the link from the old description

Hehe, i just don't use the original dragonsreach dungeon anymore, i have my own copy of it, which allows me to change things there without fearing mod conflicts (for example that alrik prisoner there from a original quest)

I saw in one of the screenshots that there are all the cities and villages listed.

Does this mean that this mod could handle whatever city or village I want?

And now some personal thoughts:

1. As in the OP ... I AM the Dovahkiin and I am allowed to kill EVERY bad person I find around. I'm a dominating woman. I'll not be a slave. But I like sex, a lot.

So ... some males as "sex toys" for the Dragonessborn?

2. So ... slaves? Are they really needed? Why not a simple, and much more funny, Sanguine's Rule over the whole Skyrim, with mainly females who can be "used" by males but, as above, also some volunteers males who can be sex toys for females?

3. A Dominant Dovahkiin like me could agree with the Prince of Lust to maintain his Sex Law around in the cities. (The Enforcer system is the "application" of this Law).

4. A Dominant Dovahkiin is also a Nymphomaniac (at least I am), and could also agree to have a lot of fun with men of women but only with "agreement". No forced sex for her.

So to say, a man, or a woman approaches. I can accept or refuse. The refuse doesn't implies rapes or punishments or whatever bad thing.

In case of rape, I'm allowed to kill the worm without bounty. (I'm also the Thane, right?).

Just some ideas.

Thanks , i will think about it. As a want to do parallel questline for male characters, where you work in the slavery organization and bring slavery to skyrim, i could use this questline as option for a well lets say more sadistic, strong female char,

I was also thinking about some possible solutions for maven blackbriar in riften. would she easily be enslaved or let her city enslave? When i think of her , i always have a vision of a strong, reckless bitch and i thought mayby the slavery in riften works vice versa and males are the victims :-/

Figured it out!

I will have a look at that, i started dozens of new games in the last weeks.

The quest should start automatically when you enable the esp first, but i never tried it with an existing game.

Some aliases fail to fill on existing games - and since those aliases are not optional quest refuses to start.

To make it work properly on existing games toggle "allow reserved" on every single alias that is linked to vanilla actor.

Just to be sure you can toggle "AllowReserved" and optional on every single actor alias in all quests.

If you check the option for shaving at one stage of the quest you will be shaved or not. The decision will be mad at that step

my char got shaved even if i unticked that in mcm... thankfully they did no mind me running showracemenu right after - bald head isnt exactly sexy for me  ;)

Oh and there is a problem with plugs that you're supposed to take from belethor shop - they were not flagged as "free for the taking" so i had to steal them.

Most likely thats because of Unofficial Skyrim patch - after i uploaded it to some newer version pretty much everything inside of every city has an owner so it is not free for the taking anymore.

I was also thinking about some possible solutions for maven blackbriar in riften. would she easily be enslaved or let her city enslave? When i think of her , i always have a vision of a strong, reckless bitch and i thought mayby the slavery in riften works vice versa and males are the victims :-/

Or maybe she allows a form of slavery to exist that isn't based on a discrimination of a particular sex? ;)

I know original Slaverun ran with that, and it's fine (as a sexual fantasy, that is ;) ) but that doesn't mean other holds can't run slavery on different assumptions. For Riften, which is pretty cutthroat but also quite business-minded, some form of debt slavery might be appropriate. No idea how viable it is for implementation, just a thought.

If this is going to go the spread slavery to the entire Skyrim route I think having varieties of reasons for triggering them would be interesting, not necessarily male slave vs female slave depending on who is in charge.

Riften could be very interesting with Maven trying to make some money with female slaves worth more and there could be special conditions for each hold etc.

That's thinking way far ahead of course :P