Dianne's Bodyslide Conversions CBBE/UUNP

• 2 weeks later...

Will you be updating the files for the Witcher 3 armors mod at some point?  ZZJay updated the meshes for Yennefer so that the flaps of the dlc dress are longer;  knee length and flat instead of thigh length and at an angle. https://forums.nexus...6#entry49504927  <<ZZJay saying I should contact you about this.  Or is there a way I could do it myself?

Looking at Dianne's posting here on ll she has not been around for quite some time, so you will most probably have to solve it yourself or get somebody else to do the conversion for the update.  Even her profile says off line for a long time.

Looking at Dianne's posting here on ll she has not been around for quite some time, so you will most probably have to solve it yourself or get somebody else to do the conversion for the update.  Even her profile says off line for a long time.

Yeaaaahhh... but hey, I could have hoped, eh?  WELP! Time to start learnin the Bodyslides.

• 1 month later...

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but if this modder is still around, I would like to let them know that most, if not all, of their conversions have the same newbie mistake: the UUNP reference body is being exported with meshes for things that don't need it, like boots and gloves. This causes clipping and other issues when mixing and matching these pieces with those from other UUNP armor mods. I had to manually delete them from the ShapeData. Please uncheck the box in Outfit Studio near the bottom-left that says something about copying reference body, when you're converting something that doesn't have the body visible. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Amazing job!Thank u for sharing.Can I move to other websites? I'll indicate the original link and the author.Thx :)

You are not likely to get an answer to this as checking her profile here shows she has not posted anything on ll since oct 2015.  Even her profile says offline for a long time.

Whether she is active somewhere else and you can ask there or not I have no idea though other people on ll might know.

My though would be post them where you want with clear links and information saying they are not yours and where they came from and if she asks you to then remove them.  No doubt others will disagree, but many of her conversion do come up when doing searches for them.

Amazing job!Thank u for sharing.Can I move to other websites? I'll indicate the original link and the author.Thx :)

You are not likely to get an answer to this as checking her profile here shows she has not posted anything on ll since oct 2015.  Even her profile says offline for a long time.

Whether she is active somewhere else and you can ask there or not I have no idea though other people on ll might know.

My though would be post them where you want with clear links and information saying they are not yours and where they came from and if she asks you to then remove them.  No doubt others will disagree, but many of her conversion do come up when doing searches for them.

Well.But I will mark this mod not mine, and then attach the original link. Because I just want to make people see excellent work, no other purpose ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone please explain to me how to install this? I have the original mod/clothing and then the converted clothing, but the clothing still uses the unp body instead of cbbe and hdt. PLease explain to me how to install the cbbe over the unp since my MO doesn't tell me its using the same files.. PLEEEEEASE

On 3/11/2019 at 10:47 AM, MatsuZA said:

Can someone please explain to me how to install this? I have the original mod/clothing and then the converted clothing, but the clothing still uses the unp body instead of cbbe and hdt. PLease explain to me how to install the cbbe over the unp since my MO doesn't tell me its using the same files.. PLEEEEEASE

Chances are you will still need to build the armour in bodyslide for it to work.  Doing that should overwrite the original files with the new one, though if there is an esp with the conversion you will not need the esp from the original file as well as the conversion one.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/11/2019 at 12:17 PM, Sturdy_Shedinja said:

how do i set one up plz help. i installed both the original and the cbbe version of tsuntsun armour but i only see the original in game. I can see the cbbe in Bodyslide tho

This took me a while too - since I was used to some bodyslide conversions automatically including built .NIF files already.  It depends on the conversion author and the permission rights allowed by the original outfit's author.

Once your download, install, and deploy the mods in Vortex, open up Bodyslide (generally in your folder under Skyrims installation \Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide) and use the top left pull-down menu to locate the names of the outfits.  After selecting those, use the next menu down to select the base body (I personally use "Zeroed Sliders" for full support with Race Menu morph sliders) and check the box at the bottom left that says "Build Morphs".  Then Click the Build button at the bottom.  You will get a prompt that it updates the .nif files.  Make sure this is done for each piece of the outfit.  You can also use batch build for updating them in bulk.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...