Dianne's Bodyslide Conversions CBBE/UUNP

Id like to vote for (this) request for UUNP *When you start taking them. It would be perfect for my play-through of (The Sisterhood of Dibella).

Priestess of Dibella - UUNP Bodyslide HDT

pIyibHt.jpg7O2OBCd.jpg

Great conversion!!!

Thanks Dianne!

I say gotdamn! Been looking for a conversion of this one too! Sawwweeet!

I'm been trying to do this myself but to no avail. >< Could you convert this mod's replacer of the journeyman robes and archmage robes to UUNP? I know there's already a spice girl UUNP conversion mod out there, but the way it looks  for this mod([DEM]) is what I like, and I can't seem to find that look anywhere else....

DEM MageRobes - CBBE/UUNP Bodyslide HDT
Note: v.2 replace the Vanilla ouftits  

A8GgxOZ.jpgnG4IE7Y.jpgjqXhNsj.jpg

Oh wow, you did everything there! Didn't expect you do all three, thanks! I'd like to ask one more thing of you, could you do UUNP for this one too, remove those annoying straps, and somehow make it work for the novice, apprentice, and adept robes? If that's too much, I ask you just convert. xD

S-Outfit - CBBE Bodyslide HDT

G540PGT.jpgDZBev4z.jpgJL31dTj.jpgGJ1rhms.jpg

Very nice conversions. If it is not to much trouble may I ask for you to convert this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70376/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D70376&pUp=1   Dragon bone bikini amours for the UUNP please.

Thanks.

-Diablio- just convert it  :)DragonBone Bikini Amours UUNP

wow these conversions are wonderful, love the dem mage robes. any chance you would do UUNP spice collection for UUNP? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68028/?

Already done  ;)  MiniDresses Collection UUNP

Awesome news. Thanks :D

thank you so much for making a uunp version of the sb corset armor!loving this thing,although the gloves are a good deal girthier than my girl's arms and had to deflate the corset's belly area quite some,tried to do the same with the gloves but didn't manage to get pleasing results

I noticed that too :/

thank you so much for making a uunp version of the sb corset armor!loving this thing,although the gloves are a good deal girthier than my girl's arms and had to deflate the corset's belly area quite some,tried to do the same with the gloves but didn't manage to get pleasing results

I noticed this also, I also noticed that I had to deflate the belly area by about 50-60% on the Luxurious seduction corsets/leotards also.

Anybody else getting a CTD when equipping the belt from the YouLan outfit? Does it have any special requirements?

Sooo, hows my other request coming along, can it be done, and those annoying straps over the belly be removed? xD

I noticed this also, I also noticed that I had to deflate the belly area by about 50-60% on the Luxurious seduction corsets/leotards also.

Sorry guys i no more have time for converting , if anyone want to fix the clippings , i will appreciate ,sent me the files or just post it here ,

How do you do that?