18 hours ago, mojodajojo said:

I didn't even think about the tattoos.  I guess user end you'd have to use a UNP body and use that texture for everyone if you want to really , really,  look like her (without a playable race).  It's not something I'm personally worried about or anything, though. 

I'm flattered you're using my dialogue suggestions.

Nehaberlan's original idea was for this mod to be a community project, so anyone with something of value to contribute is welcome to do so.

There might be a way to make the custom skin into a Racemenu overlay, which would be nice because aside from the tattoos there is also the smoothed-out vagina for those who prefer one set of genitals instead of two. However until someone with the knowledge to do that shows up here it will probably never happen unfortunately.

When I try to upload a file to LoversLab, or download a file from LoversLab, I get error. So, I  am mostly unsuccessful during my attempts for downloading/uploading.

I prefer to use Firefox as a browser. I have to use a free VPN add-on to enter in some webpages.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance...

6 hours ago, mojodajojo said:

My ENB kungfu is weak, but here she is in my game.

Hide contents

Whiterun.jpg

My Graphic Acceleration knowledge is really weak. I can't even recognize the difference between ENB and vanilla.

If someone has more knowledge about this; please HELP...

PS: mojodajojo, can you be more specific about your problem? So, it would be more easier to understand your problem.

9 hours ago, nehaberlan said:

My Graphic Acceleration knowledge is really weak. I can't even recognize the difference between ENB and vanilla.

If someone has more knowledge about this; please HELP...

PS: mojodajojo, can you be more specific about your problem? So, it would be more easier to understand your problem.

Ugh, sorry, I didn't mean to imply there was a problem.  I was just posting a picture of her. :smile:

• 7 months later...
On 7/25/2018 at 5:43 PM, parkwaydriveisdashit said:

Outstanding work my friend. Can you please make a playable race version of her that you can select in racemenu if possible. ?

Thanks...

First, sorry about latency...

Good suggestion...

As you may notice before, this a teamwork project. I have no idea about making a playable race version.

If anyone who has knowledge about creating a playable race version, and would like to participate in this project, he/she is welcomed.

I'll keep in my mind. I can check some tutorials about it. If it's possible, and if I understand how to do it, I can give a try. I can't promise for now.

• 3 months later...
55 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Hello once again! I'm still using my personal port to SE of Kalena and she is doing very well. CPU (who helped you out) has a mod called Follow Me for Sex and I'm experiencing some difficulties getting Kalena to work with his mod.  Are you still working on Kalena?

Confirmed.

I am having some problems in understanding that the actor has already a penis.

I will do a hard fix for it (checking the ID of the actor) and avoiding to add a penis to it.

Hi - like an old pain I am back again.  ?  As you know, Nehaberlan, I made a personal port of Kalena to SSE for myself (I've now added a UNPB body and she bounces - she is doing well in SSE).

However, in trying to sort clothing problem with a different follower, Kalena somehow got brought into iAFT's Outfit Management. How, I do not know. Normally I don't touch AFT's Outfit Management due to the explosive bugginess of it and I never intended any follower to go in to it other than the one I was working on.

Unfortunately, if I switch off iAFT's Outfit Management for Kalena, she immediately equips Vanilla Steel Armour. But her default outfit the game should recognise is surely the one she comes with: the 'nightie' and heels? Once in that Steel Armour, I cannot access her original clothes.  I have tried lots of ways, from removing everything from her before the process, then removing the steel armour. But if I re-equip her original clothes, the steel armour comes back. If I try to re-start Outfit Management on her, the game freezes solid. I've used console commands, shouting, making coffee...nothing works.

I really have dug my own grave here, and I wonder if you might have any ideas I could try, please?  I've also asked on Oldrim's iAFT forum, too.

Thanks! Hope you are well.  ?

UPDATE - I could not solve this so I have back tracked to a safe save. Thanks anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2018 at 2:38 PM, Bluegunk said:

Hi - like an old pain I am back again.  ?  As you know, Nehaberlan, I made a personal port of Kalena to SSE for myself (I've now added a UNPB body and she bounces - she is doing well in SSE).

However, in trying to sort clothing problem with a different follower, Kalena somehow got brought into iAFT's Outfit Management. How, I do not know. Normally I don't touch AFT's Outfit Management due to the explosive bugginess of it and I never intended any follower to go in to it other than the one I was working on.

Unfortunately, if I switch off iAFT's Outfit Management for Kalena, she immediately equips Vanilla Steel Armour. But her default outfit the game should recognise is surely the one she comes with: the 'nightie' and heels? Once in that Steel Armour, I cannot access her original clothes.  I have tried lots of ways, from removing everything from her before the process, then removing the steel armour. But if I re-equip her original clothes, the steel armour comes back. If I try to re-start Outfit Management on her, the game freezes solid. I've used console commands, shouting, making coffee...nothing works.

I really have dug my own grave here, and I wonder if you might have any ideas I could try, please?  I've also asked on Oldrim's iAFT forum, too.

Thanks! Hope you are well.  ?

UPDATE - I could not solve this so I have back tracked to a safe save. Thanks anyway!

Sorry,

I just recognized the dialogue between CPU and you.

Unfortunately, I have no idea about Outfit Management mod. So, I can't give you any suggestion.

We still don't try Kalena's SSE version yet.

I just remember something. Is there an option for her clothes and her armor to select "untouchable" in the Creation Kit? Maybe, it'll work.

Another thing, I think "SOS" and "SOS - Schlong for Females" mods have full version in SSE, instead of adding an extra penis addons/mods, because Kalena has already fully functional schlong, when you use SOS Full and Schlong for Females.

I remembered a console command:

In the console, select Kalena by your cursor.

Type:

Disable

(She disappears). Then, type:

Enable

(She appears again as restored).

I hope, it can be helpful...

PS: We're working for a new update. But, nobody knows when it'll complete.

• 5 months later...

Oh dear - I am back again.

My personal port of Kalena in SE has been mutilated by the latest SE Schlongs of Skyrim (Full) 1.1.1,  It removes her penis.

I suspect the scripts in your mod no longer function with the latest SoS, but I don't know enough to tell.

Reverting back to the earlier SoS restores everything. So it's the latest iteration of SoS that has wrecked things.

Any ideas I might try?

I'll also ask on their page.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Oh dear - I am back again.

My personal port of Kalena in SE has been mutilated by the latest SE Schlongs of Skyrim (Full) 1.1.1,  It removes her penis.

I suspect the scripts in your mod no longer function with the latest SoS, but I don't know enough to tell.

Reverting back to the earlier SoS restores everything. So it's the latest iteration of SoS that has wrecked things.

Any ideas I might try?

I'll also ask on their page.

Thanks!

Hi,

Nice to hear from you... :)

As you know, I have no idea about SE Version. Is this 1.1.1 update newest one? Which one used work fine with Kalena?

Maybe, the older version was compatible with Kalena.

Maybe, totally uninstalling SOS, then reinstalling can solve the problem. If it doesn't solve the problem, uninstall Kalena too. First install SOS, then Kalena. Just, try it. Like I do, trial & error way. :)

Another thing...

Can you replace Kalena's Schlong textures with those new one?

New Kalena Schlong Textures.7z

The folder location is \Data\textures\Kalena Rios\SOS\

I already added folder's location. Because the names of the files are same, you have to replace the old files.

12 hours ago, nehaberlan said:

Hi,

Nice to hear from you... :)

As you know, I have no idea about SE Version. Is this 1.1.1 update newest one? Which one used work fine with Kalena?

Maybe, the older version was compatible with Kalena.

Maybe, totally uninstalling SOS, then reinstalling can solve the problem. If it doesn't solve the problem, uninstall Kalena too. First install SOS, then Kalena. Just, try it. Like I do, trial & error way. :)

Another thing...

Can you replace Kalena's Schlong textures with those new one?

New Kalena Schlong Textures.7z 533.78 kB · 3 downloads

The folder location is \Data\textures\Kalena Rios\SOS\

I already added folder's location. Because the names of the files are same, you have to replace the old files.

Hi

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!

I've tried a number of tricks with SoS. You can see the full details and the SoS debug screens on my question to the SoS forum here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95031-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/page/50/

There is a difference to the earlier SoS debug screen, and the latest one, but I do not understand what it means. I guess the latest version of SoS is not 'seeing' the Kalena mod.

The two debugs screen shots are here: 

Latest SoS:  https://postimg.cc/zbQXzb8B (her body presents as female genitals)

Earlier SoS: https://postimg.cc/NyL89KST  (schlong is present and OK)

I've also tried reinstalling Kalena. There has been a change in SoS that alters the Kalena mod but I am not clever enough to understand.

As soon as I have her working again I will test your texture out. Sadly, her Schlong is currently missing!

If I do solve the problem of course I will let you know how and why.

18 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Hi

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!

I've tried a number of tricks with SoS. You can see the full details and the SoS debug screens on my question to the SoS forum here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95031-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/page/50/

There is a difference to the earlier SoS debug screen, and the latest one, but I do not understand what it means. I guess the latest version of SoS is not 'seeing' the Kalena mod.

The two debugs screen shots are here: 

Latest SoS:  https://postimg.cc/zbQXzb8B (her body presents as female genitals)

Earlier SoS: https://postimg.cc/NyL89KST  (schlong is present and OK)

I've also tried reinstalling Kalena. There has been a change in SoS that alters the Kalena mod but I am not clever enough to understand.

As soon as I have her working again I will test your texture out. Sadly, her Schlong is currently missing!

If I do solve the problem of course I will let you know how and why.

No reply from SOS SE Forum. How typical... :)

From the images that you sent me I got those differences between them, am I correct?

Newest: Addons: 1, OK: 1

Older: Addons: 0, OK: 0

Newest: Schlonged by addon: False, Blacklist: False

Older: Schlonged by addon: TRUE, Blacklist: TRUE

Newest: SlotMask: 4194308

Older: SlotMask: 4

Newest: Armor Concealing List: TRUE

Older: Armor Concealing List: False

Maybe, the problem is about these different values. You can try to check SOS settings and change its values.

SOS might have an .ini file in its folder. You can check them from there too.

Can you send me your Kalena SE Version as .7z file? So, I can test it with the older and newest SOS, and open it CK.

Cheers...

• 11 months later...

I cannot get Flower Girls to recognize Kalena as a MALE NPC in order to have female-on-male interactions. (my character is female) FG only sees this NPC as female, so the only interactions I can get to come up are female-on-female. My character has both as a preference, and FG switches what's offered in Animation Selector depending on the gender of the partner that is chosen. I have SexLab (which works for the gender selection) but I dislike it because 90% of the time, "parts" never line up, and I find it poor in comparison to FG. Is there any way to get Karena to be recognized as male in the Flower Girls Mod?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/25/2020 at 4:37 AM, Sandatharius said:

I cannot get Flower Girls to recognize Kalena as a MALE NPC in order to have female-on-male interactions. (my character is female) FG only sees this NPC as female, so the only interactions I can get to come up are female-on-female. My character has both as a preference, and FG switches what's offered in Animation Selector depending on the gender of the partner that is chosen. I have SexLab (which works for the gender selection) but I dislike it because 90% of the time, "parts" never line up, and I find it poor in comparison to FG. Is there any way to get Karena to be recognized as male in the Flower Girls Mod?

Are you using the SLEN mod? In SLEN you can force gender being used! In my game Kalena is forced male.....

• 2 weeks later...