• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, nehaberlan said:

She has no wrinkly face problem.

I don't know why you have this. Maybe, a clean save might correct this problem.

Try google searching.

Cheers...

upon closer inspect it seems the head texture is separated from the body texture... and the face is a bit wrinkly and turns the character hideous.

this is a fresh install of the game and a fresh new game started, and no other mods installed except for those that are required for this follower, i have also manually installed every mod and not used any mod manager of any kind.

and yes, all my mods are working correctly. i get no errors or crashes whatsoever.

ScreenShot3.bmp ScreenShot4.bmp ScreenShot5.bmp

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies, after testing my modified ESP i saw that SexLabTreatMale KYWD not properly work.  I check SexLab Framework code - doesn't exist any reference at source files for this keyword. So i recommend you remain on your version.

Later, i made version without any master reference, but with using some scripts. And i ask Ashala, why keyword doesn't work.

3 hours ago, private_johny said:

I know who are IRL Kalena Rios.

As for other suggestion - it only examples what you can do. And doesn't matter that you must do it.

I only want to say, that if you make some other IRL shemales it may be funny, something new in a skyrim world full of Futa.

I don't do any NPC. I always have a problems with skin, texturing, face sculpting. But i know how to script it logic, dialogue, spells, shout, effects and other mechanics.

So what i want to say - if you will need any help/advice for scripting and game mechanics, i help you.

Follower creation - 10 minutes on CK, and a lot of time with scuplting face, so my patience is not enough to do it. 

And i already create fixed ESP, without SexLab and SOS requirement, and with some code that do required setting. But not test it.

A friend just said that I turned down help making a mod with multiply TS followers all over Skyrim!!?

Where exactly I turned down help a mod with multiply TS Followers?

Did I said something like that? Why I don't recall it? If I said something that has meaning such a thing, it's totally a misunderstanding.

If I said something, without recognizing that gives negative inspiration, I'm sorry.

I just wanna say, "I appreciate what you want to do".

I can misunderstand what you say, or might use wrong words that would cause misunderstanding.

Please, accept my apologies if I do such a thing at advance.

I don't know what is "IRL". Can you explain it?

About dialogues and scripts...

"The Meeting Her" Quest, and "Breezehome" Quest.

I couldn't made updated versions of them. I've postponed them.

They have their own scripts.

Maybe, you would like to check them.

What do you think?

IRL mean "in real life".

I only want say, if need any help for other you mods creating, i can help you if you ask me.

If you decide create other followers, i can do some technical settings, or may be special logic for its.

As for quested version of Kalena - sure, i can test it and fix bugs, but i can't find link to this version. If you send me it in PM or post it in this topic i will check it.

PS. I remember, english is not your native langauage, my too. So misunderstaning is possible.

1 hour ago, private_johny said:

IRL mean "in real life".

I only want say, if need any help for other you mods creating, i can help you if you ask me.

If you decide create other followers, i can do some technical settings, or may be special logic for its.

As for quested version of Kalena - sure, i can test it and fix bugs, but i can't find link to this version. If you send me it in PM or post it in this topic i will check it.

PS. I remember, english is not your native langauage, my too. So misunderstaning is possible.

When I prepare all files of the other quests with their other progress, I'll send you.

By the way, how is your version going on?

Could you test it?

I would like to see it.

A friend found new earrings. I imported them to your .esp. They looked great.

When you send your new .esp, I want to add them to your newest version too.

Then, I'll send you back with the earrings meshes/textures.

Just prepare a small tutorial how I have to test your version.

For example:

"Disable these mods. Do this, do that, etc..."

If you suggest any mods, fixing tools, animation mods, related/unrelated mods, please let me know.

I add some notes that can be helpful for everybody in the topic(s), from time to time.

39 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi

I have Kalena in my game . I  got a letter from Lydia ........Kalena is in Breezehome

I have the file Kalena Rios Beta shall i post it here?

I found MEGA links of "Meeting Her" & "Breezehome".

I'll just send him to private_johny.

Thanks...

31 minutes ago, nehaberlan said:

When I prepare all files of the other quests with their other progress, I'll send you.

By the way, how is your version going on?

Could you test it?

I would like to see it.

A friend found new earrings. I imported them to your .esp. They looked great.

When you send your new .esp, I want to add them to your newest version too.

Then, I'll send you back with the earrings meshes/textures.

Just prepare a small tutorial how I have to test your version.

For example:

"Disable these mods. Do this, do that, etc..."

If you suggest any mods, fixing tools, animation mods, related/unrelated mods, please let me know.

I add some notes that can be helpful for everybody in the topic(s), from time to time.

My ESP version is almost done, remain some tests. In couple hours i post it.

One of problem i detected - if i install and activate Male Vagina SOS Addon - it also apply it for Kalena. May be, it's issue raise only on my PC with my settings. 

Also it requires to check with any other SOS Addons for Futa - mod should not allow reassign schlong. I found some code for preventing this situation in SOS API, but not implement it in my scripts for your follower.

My ESP contain all required keywords, and some script on actor, which dynamically load SOS, SexLab, SL Aroused, without master reference, and programmatically set required options. Also i temporary add some keywords for compability with my PJStats - Custom SexLab Statistics and Preferences. It's names start with PJStat prefix. 

Actually, with modifing your follower, in parallel i change my scripts for my statistics mod. I use Kalena as example of shemale with schlong attached to body meshes, without custom SOS addon. 

3 hours ago, private_johny said:

IRL mean "in real life".

Here are the MEGA Links:

Kalena Rios - Beta - (2017.12.17) - Sleeping Giant Inn with 'Meeting Her' Option.7z

https://mega.nz/file/a0ch1ZZS#7PaRbLvFSuY2tQqQPo-_lWWstgrW7pYI2xL2uoNBUEM

Kalena Rios - Beta - (2017.12.18) - Kalena Rios in Breezehome.7z

https://mega.nz/file/64dARYBZ#h9pJDr-BtqPGMWlIUSjBtWAHypxh6YardGlmsdrQUmg

This is the last version of the dialogue between PC and Kalena.

Kalena New Dialogue.txt

These Beta versions don't have jewelry, new feet meshes/textures, etc...

You'll notice there is a gender changer script. In the newest version, instead of that, there have keywords/factions like TreatAsMale.

About Breezehome Quest...

I don't recall if Letter Quest works. Before, it was working.

Courier brings you a note from Lydia. Then, you have to go Breezehome, then you meet and listen Kalena's history.

The problem is: If you start the game from Level 1, you can't enter in the Breezehome. You can own the house after Level 3.

I didn't recognized that while I prepared the quest.

To resolve this problem, I thought, "adding Breezehome's key in the inventory of the PC" is an option. Or replace her just outside of the Breezehome, next to the main door.

Or, suggest people to select "Owning Breezehome" option in the Live Another Life.

"Meeting Her" option at Sleeping Giant Inn is the listening her history version of the "No Quests" Sleeping Giant Inn.

I have several versions. Added more scripts, trial/error kind attempts. So, I'm not sure which one is the best or better.

You can just tell me if there are missing files.

I have to dig for them.

17 minutes ago, private_johny said:

Actually, with modifing your follower, in parallel i change my scripts for my statistics mod. I use Kalena as example of shemale with schlong attached to body meshes, without custom SOS addon. 

It's interesting.

Because, in some of transsexual based mods, you can notice that it's merged of femalebody.nif and floppy schlong .nif.

And, the schlong has been there like glued, stable.

You really do a big deal.

:)

8 minutes ago, nehaberlan said:

Here are the MEGA Links:

Kalena Rios - Beta - (2017.12.17) - Sleeping Giant Inn with 'Meeting Her' Option.7z

https://mega.nz/file/a0ch1ZZS#7PaRbLvFSuY2tQqQPo-_lWWstgrW7pYI2xL2uoNBUEM

Kalena Rios - Beta - (2017.12.18) - Kalena Rios in Breezehome.7z

https://mega.nz/file/64dARYBZ#h9pJDr-BtqPGMWlIUSjBtWAHypxh6YardGlmsdrQUmg

This is the last version of the dialogue between PC and Kalena.

Kalena New Dialogue.txt 1.91 kB · 0 downloads

These Beta versions don't have jewelry, new feet meshes/textures, etc...

You'll notice there is a gender changer script. In the newest version, instead of that, there have keywords/factions like TreatAsMale.

About Breezehome Quest...

I don't recall if Letter Quest works. Before, it was working.

Courier brings you a note from Lydia. Then, you have to go Breezehome, then you meet and listen Kalena's history.

The problem is: If you start the game from Level 1, you can't enter in the Breezehome. You can own the house after Level 3.

I didn't recognized that while I prepared the quest.

To resolve this problem, I thought, "adding Breezehome's key in the inventory of the PC" is an option. Or replace her just outside of the Breezehome, next to the main door.

Or, suggest people to select "Owning Breezehome" option in the Live Another Life.

"Meeting Her" option at Sleeping Giant Inn is the listening her history version of the "No Quests" Sleeping Giant Inn.

I have several versions. Added more scripts, trial/error kind attempts. So, I'm not sure which one is the best or better.

You can just tell me if there are missing files.

I have to dig for them.

You can use condition on your Breezehome version. And courier delivery will start after you become thane of Whiterun and after buying Breezehome. Or yes, you can add key, when you recieve letter, or you can place Breezehome's key near house. And write at note - 'look for key near home'

But i load both version and check it.

As for gender script - if will force factions, without other requirements. Same script we also can use in future for your Serana TS version.

18 minutes ago, nehaberlan said:

It's interesting.

Because, in some of transsexual based mods, you can notice that it's merged of femalebody.nif and floppy schlong .nif.

And, the schlong has been there like glued, stable.

You really do a big deal.

Yep, code is complex. I try to check all of variants. Also exist followers with gender switch functions, equippable by dialogue schlongs (ERF Ceraph Succubus).  So it be Gender_Mutable. So my idea - create complex system of flexible sexlab stats, with custom genders, sexual roles, sexual preferences and methods of partners and animation selecting. Idea come to me when i start developing Male Incubus Follower, with custom sex-related alchemy, essence collecting, transformation abilities. So i pause one mod and start working on stats system.

8 minutes ago, private_johny said:

Yep, code is complex. I try to check all of variants. Also exist followers with gender switch functions, equippable by dialogue schlongs (ERF Ceraph Succubus).  So it be Gender_Mutable. So my idea - create complex system of flexible sexlab stats, with custom genders, sexual roles, sexual preferences and methods of partners and animation selecting. Idea come to me when i start developing Male Incubus Follower, with custom sex-related alchemy, essence collecting, transformation abilities. So i pause one mod and start working on stats system.

I don't understand what are you talking about.

I think, it's a good thing.

1 hour ago, nehaberlan said:

I don't understand what are you talking about.

I think, it's a good thing.

Oh, i explain.

In Sexlab you have Diary with statistics of played animations. Player/NPC have some skills (Foreplay/Oral/Vaginal/Anal) and some stats (Male/Female/Creature partners, Masturabtion, Agressor/Victim). Its record after each scene assuming animation tags. But all actors in each sex scene recieve equal experience for all stats. And it's no difference, which role have actor in scene - top/bottom. Also SexLab has stat randomization function - "Seed NPC Stats" option in MCM, but it's not give enough randomization and have no any options to setup.

Some mods use SexLab Custom Stats for recording own stats. Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo used id for recording Client Count stat.

My idea - make sexual preferences more variable in game. Virgin female will be able to refuse vaginal intercourse, and suggest oral. Or you can setup that all males - Straight, but 10% - bisexual, and 5% - gay. Or you can setup Dibella Sisterhood faction members as lesbian. Or male orcs - gay & top. Or you can setup that some NPC love do blowjob, or agressive anal. And this variation will affect to sex request acceptance.

My mod will track all animation, and record different stats for each partner role. So if you Kalena fuck anybody in active role - it recieve +1 to Anal/Vaginal Top stats, her partner +1 to reliable Bottom stat. If she will be fucked by other woman with strapon, she get +1 to Anal_Bottom and Strapon_Bottom, her partner +1 to same Top stats. Based on this stats will be calculated Top Role Rank, (100% mostly top, < 65 % - versatile, < 35% - bottom). This data can be used in future for customization of dialogues (as conditions), to calculate attractivity rank between actors, or for generating animation list based on actor sexual preferences.

Also, as a part of system, it will have possibility randomize preferences or pre-setup actor preferences during follower creation. As example, you can mark your Kalena as "Gender_Shemale", "Oriantation_Bisexual" and other tags, and my mod will correct assign all gender fixes and preferences. 

Other mod developers can use my custom stats for customizing their mods and providing other behaviour.

As example, you can ask your spouse/follower - "i want some fun together, what we can do?" and it can suggest you some variant of sexual activity, reffered by player and npc sexual preferences, and start animation related to selected variant.

Or extending "whore-follower" in Radiant Prostitution. Basing on preferences, arousement, gender of follower and client you can start different animations.

Yes. it's sound very hard, but i already have ideas and notes how i should realize this functions. I already wrote about 20 pages with logic documentation, found some tricks to conditions, write some API libraries with required functions, so may be at the end of February i post some alpha version.

1 hour ago, private_johny said:

Oh, i explain.

In Sexlab you have Diary with statistics of played animations. Player/NPC have some skills (Foreplay/Oral/Vaginal/Anal) and some stats (Male/Female/Creature partners, Masturabtion, Agressor/Victim). Its record after each scene assuming animation tags. But all actors in each sex scene recieve equal experience for all stats. And it's no difference, which role have actor in scene - top/bottom. Also SexLab has stat randomization function - "Seed NPC Stats" option in MCM, but it's not give enough randomization and have no any options to setup.

Some mods use SexLab Custom Stats for recording own stats. Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo used id for recording Client Count stat.

My idea - make sexual preferences more variable in game. Virgin female will be able to refuse vaginal intercourse, and suggest oral. Or you can setup that all males - Straight, but 10% - bisexual, and 5% - gay. Or you can setup Dibella Sisterhood faction members as lesbian. Or male orcs - gay & top. Or you can setup that some NPC love do blowjob, or agressive anal. And this variation will affect to sex request acceptance.

My mod will track all animation, and record different stats for each partner role. So if you Kalena fuck anybody in active role - it recieve +1 to Anal/Vaginal Top stats, her partner +1 to reliable Bottom stat. If she will be fucked by other woman with strapon, she get +1 to Anal_Bottom and Strapon_Bottom, her partner +1 to same Top stats. Based on this stats will be calculated Top Role Rank, (100% mostly top, < 65 % - versatile, < 35% - bottom). This data can be used in future for customization of dialogues (as conditions), to calculate attractivity rank between actors, or for generating animation list based on actor sexual preferences.

Also, as a part of system, it will have possibility randomize preferences or pre-setup actor preferences during follower creation. As example, you can mark your Kalena as "Gender_Shemale", "Oriantation_Bisexual" and other tags, and my mod will correct assign all gender fixes and preferences. 

Other mod developers can use my custom stats for customizing their mods and providing other behaviour.

As example, you can ask your spouse/follower - "i want some fun together, what we can do?" and it can suggest you some variant of sexual activity, reffered by player and npc sexual preferences, and start animation related to selected variant.

Or extending "whore-follower" in Radiant Prostitution. Basing on preferences, arousement, gender of follower and client you can start different animations.

Yes. it's sound very hard, but i already have ideas and notes how i should realize this functions. I already wrote about 20 pages with logic documentation, found some tricks to conditions, write some API libraries with required functions, so may be at the end of February i post some alpha version.

Please, take your time.

There is no rush.

As I said before, I can't check my messages day by day, or reply to you A.S.A.P.

So i made updated version Kalena Rios.v20210209.zip. It contains modified ESP and script for NPC initialization. Script logic provide correct gender for SexLab, which disable auto equipping of strapon, and SLA Arousal Gender preferences setting value equal to Both (2). You easily can check if it works by pressing N-key on crosshaired Kalena, and show in MCM. You easily can extract all archive content for your game data folder with overwriting.

I should say you, that actually, Kalena not fully support SOS. I explain why.

SOS Framework provide methods for registering addons, auto equipping schlong to actors, setup schlong size, control flaccid/erection form/animation. Its doing by checking when actor undress, or worn revealed armour, and register and equip supported schlong to NPC.

When you install SOS, you always install one of the standard SOS addons - VectorPlexus Regular/Muscular/Average. And when SOS Framework found men - it register schlong for them. 

Always SOS Addons have the same structure. It has quest, which register new custom addon and control all logic. Some factions/formlists/global variables for configuration. And Armors and Armor Addons with schlong form. Each SOS Addon has this settings

• List of races, allowed to use with this SOS Addon
  • Variable, which set alowed genders
  • Race Probability - percent value of probability to equip this schlong for NPC with specified race
  • Size Setings

So,  all Standard SOS Addons, have gender settings with value, to allow use this schlong only for males.

Different Futa Addons, set it value to allow use it for females.

So problem, which will cause with your Kalena - reassigning schlong, if you use any SOS Addon which allow use schlong on female or both genders. And i have this problem with Male Vagina SOS Addon enabled - in this mod defined that this addon can be used on both genders. It because Kalena actually have no schlong in SOS logic. And it assign new.

So to prevent same problems in future, you can make Kalena Fully SOS supported follower. It means, that you create custom race for Kalena (as example TS_Breton), assign new race for Kalena, and create SOS Addon, which allow use them schlong only for TS_Breton Race. In this case, when you load game, your SOS Addon will be registered, and only Kalena can use it. And SOS Framework automatically assign this addon to Kalena. Also this variant can help with texture gapping problems

This method used on male follower Octavian Dawnseeker, created by RefurbMadness. It naughty young warlock with custom slim body. 

If your want, i can make it work with custom race + sos addon. It's not difficult, but of course need some time. 

On 2/9/2021 at 8:50 AM, private_johny said:

So i made updated version Kalena Rios.v20210209.zip. It contains modified ESP and script for NPC initialization. Script logic provide correct gender for SexLab, which disable auto equipping of strapon, and SLA Arousal Gender preferences setting value equal to Both (2). You easily can check if it works by pressing N-key on crosshaired Kalena, and show in MCM. You easily can extract all archive content for your game data folder with overwriting.

I should say you, that actually, Kalena not fully support SOS. I explain why.

SOS Framework provide methods for registering addons, auto equipping schlong to actors, setup schlong size, control flaccid/erection form/animation. Its doing by checking when actor undress, or worn revealed armour, and register and equip supported schlong to NPC.

When you install SOS, you always install one of the standard SOS addons - VectorPlexus Regular/Muscular/Average. And when SOS Framework found men - it register schlong for them. 

Always SOS Addons have the same structure. It has quest, which register new custom addon and control all logic. Some factions/formlists/global variables for configuration. And Armors and Armor Addons with schlong form. Each SOS Addon has this settings

• List of races, allowed to use with this SOS Addon
  • Variable, which set alowed genders
  • Race Probability - percent value of probability to equip this schlong for NPC with specified race
  • Size Setings

So,  all Standard SOS Addons, have gender settings with value, to allow use this schlong only for males.

Different Futa Addons, set it value to allow use it for females.

So problem, which will cause with your Kalena - reassigning schlong, if you use any SOS Addon which allow use schlong on female or both genders. And i have this problem with Male Vagina SOS Addon enabled - in this mod defined that this addon can be used on both genders. It because Kalena actually have no schlong in SOS logic. And it assign new.

So to prevent same problems in future, you can make Kalena Fully SOS supported follower. It means, that you create custom race for Kalena (as example TS_Breton), assign new race for Kalena, and create SOS Addon, which allow use them schlong only for TS_Breton Race. In this case, when you load game, your SOS Addon will be registered, and only Kalena can use it. And SOS Framework automatically assign this addon to Kalena. Also this variant can help with texture gapping problems

This method used on male follower Octavian Dawnseeker, created by RefurbMadness. It naughty young warlock with custom slim body. 

If your want, i can make it work with custom race + sos addon. It's not difficult, but of course need some time. 

Sorry for the latency...

Thank you for the detailed explanation why SOS doesn't fully support Kalena.

To resolve that problem, if creating a "Custom Race" is necessary, please do it. I would like that. :)

Out of topic...

Someone asked me to create "a Transsexual Race". A friend sent me the tutorial. It needs so much work on it. So, I never tried to do it.

I checked your version just in CK.

Just the scripts, No master files except Skyrim.esm itself.

I'm gonna add the new earrings files in it. Then, I'll send you back with the files.

On 2/9/2021 at 8:50 AM, private_johny said:

There are few questions that I would like to ask...

You don't need to answer them right now.

It's like "Questions/Answers" part of your version's definition in LL.

They might sound really ridiculous, but I'm curious about them.

I prefer answers like "Yes/No". Please, do not give me detailed "why or because". It would make me confuse.

1. If I disable or don't install "SOS, SexLab, SexLab Aroused", will it work?

2. If I enable or install "SOS, SexLab, SexLab Aroused", will have any problem, and/or will be compatible?

3. Will it be "femalebody.nif", which is "schlong merged with femalebody" version?

There are the questions that I have for now.

If I have more, I'll ask them later.