View File

This mod adds privy members to the summonable cats of the Summon Big Cats Mounts and Followers mod on Nexus.

The base mod gives you cat mounts and cat followers. The followers can be directed to do things. This mod adds the ability to invite a little R&R of your cat followers.

Installation
Load only the version that matches the version of the base mod you have--with or without Dawnguard. Load after the base mod and More Nasty Critters.

Requirements

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/20/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you for this sexy beasts! :)

Please can you tell me what mod/animation package is used in combination with your mod in the links below?

CAUTION: BESTIALITY CONTENT ;)

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/14143/skyrim-big-cats-need-some-love

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/14217/skyrim-big-cats-need-some-love-different-camera-angle

All my mods a running perfect, but i can only mount the tiger...no other options...:(

Also wanna give him a handjob for carrying me around. ;)

Have a nice day!

The cat mod Big Sexy Cats is based on has followers and mounts. You can talk to followers, but not mounts. I did think about ways to solve that but they'd be cumbersome and I'd have to learn a bunch about the dialog system. That's been a tar pit every time I've touched it. So all I gave you was the option to sex up the followers. Probably if you find other followers than the tiger--they're outside every major city--you'll be able to sex them up too.

Edit: So far as the vids go, no idea how they made those.

• 5 months later...

This mod doesn’t work anymore. The requirement Mod Big Cats Mounts and Followers was updated to 3.4. The SummonsLion esp what Big Sexy Cats 1.0 needed to work is missing and i think this esp is no more needed for Big Cats Mounts and Followers.

• 2 months later...

This mod doesn’t work anymore. The requirement Mod Big Cats Mounts and Followers was updated to 3.4. The SummonsLion esp what Big Sexy Cats 1.0 needed to work is missing and i think this esp is no more needed for Big Cats Mounts and Followers.

Confirmed. The required .esp was renamed as "SummonBCat.esp" in the latest version of Big Cats Mounts and Followers. I tried just renaming the file but it didn't function properly for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't trust the "more updated version" message--I don't know what it's triggering off of. Check that the cats are set in Creature Framework--if they seem right there, post a log.

That helped me figure out the problem! thank you. I turned my individual creatures on rather than the one that more nasty creatures came with. :)