The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD World

Fallout 3 and New Vegas don't use the CK (creation kit) they use GECK so that tutorial might not really help philip92dk since each tool is a bit different and what works for one might not work with the other one. 

If you can get the objects of fallout like the houses or any static object and make it a obj file that can be used in 3ds max than you can add it to skyrim by creating a new worldspace in the creation kit and adding it there.

Fallout 3 and New Vegas don't use the CK (creation kit) they use GECK so that tutorial might not really help philip92dk since each tool is a bit different and what works for one might not work with the other one. 

yeah i know. thats why i wiil do some tests first. I think I will wait to port one of the STALKER games until fallout 4 moding is up and running.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...