A Japanese mod author made Sexlab Director, graphical animation registration helper for SSL

y_sengaku

Yes I do have the latest SkyUI installed. I do not have Sexlab Creatures v160 installed in my game, do you think that could be why it's not working properly for me? All my mods are up to date including SKSE and I have no issues other than this. To be clear, MCM is loading the mod perfectly fine but for some reason it's not detecting my Sexlab installation properly as if it was not installed already which is not the case.

Hmm. Then, there is little else that I can advise you (at least for now), sorry.

According to my quick test, SSL director can install/ work neither with Sexlab Creatures v160 nor (even) FNIS creatures.

The last (and the least likely) possibility is that you had not updated SSL framework itself to its latest build (160 hotfix2)...

I think you can also check your current status of SSL framework from the right column of SSL director's main MCMmenu,

and haven't this status monitor updated from 'Sexlab: v. 160: unready' to 'Sexlab: v. 160: ready' properly?

I think I figured out my problem. When I installed Sexlab 160 hotfix2 I didn't install from the MCM menu because I upgraded from earlier 160 builds and it works perfectly fine in my game. I'll try reinstalling Sexlab from the MCM menu and that should get SSL Director working in my game properly. Thanks for your help y_sengaku and everyone else.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived