monster rape on skyrim ? animation??

rickys94

where i can find that link???

you cant because it doesnt exist.

at the moment we cant even get normal human npcs to perform unique animations without replacing older animations. so animals/creatures is Miles and miles away. people have made animations for sex but implementing them in game is currently not possible. replaces animations on a 'New Sex Race' so please avoid mentioning it in this thread. as it really doesnt get us anywhere.

So correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but we can't just give the monsters a spell to cast (that only works in certain conditions) that has its own animations right?

[/quote']

Right now you can't give anything it's own animations with out overwriting an existing animation.

Ha this would be hilarious. Would this be doable at this stage' date=' or is a horse/troll/giant not considered an actor type? How about chickens lol? This sounds difficult, but then again the impossible things have been done many times over ingame recently.

[/quote']

All the creatures in the game are Actors in Skyrim. So if we want troll sex, for instance, then all we need are suitable animations for the troll and some changes to their combat behavior. The simplest way would be if I put the player SSG stuff into a BSM, and then people could add radiant quests to the story manager node i set up for player bleedout.

So I take it that means it would possible to extend a species too? Like add more types of trolls and horses? Obviously you would need it to add both genders and it would be interesting to have self raping/populating monsters/animals. I would be down to help make something like that but there are still other things that need to be finished. On another note not related to rape it would be neat to have some sort of pet thing going where you could have domesticated and wild animals. I must now have a mammoth as a companion. :cool:

Guest Donkey

So is anyone actually making animations ?? The only once i seen are from nexus. JohNZ but he has a sick mother to take care off. And that russian guy RSV2.

Guest Donkey

Are those for skyrim ?? i really need learn 3dmax asap. :D

So where do i find a step by step guide to import 2 skeletons and add mesh to it and shortcut keys like was created for blender ??

so far the trouble i get is how do is seletect part of body like was the case blender ??

Very true. And let's remember, it's been about 8 weeks since we had the CK. And half of that time we spent thinking new animations were impossible.

Considering how long we've had the tools, Skyrim modding is going very fast.

Archived