Thanks. 

I'm not even close to call this mod done, but it is just some side project, keep that in mind. Currently I work on a solution so it is more easy to use this and Biaru's version, by simply drag and drop files around, so I rebuild the esp, and at this point my lazyness most of the time wins. The goal of the new version is that everybody can choose beween my and Biaru's models for every single armor. Nice and easy, hopefully without bugs.

@single esp: there is one, name: ESP File 2.1.7z, just delete all other esps and use only this.

cheers.

• 5 weeks later...

Someone posted a patch for Requiem and Demonica on Modgames and I was really happy about it since I knew that there were all these wonderful vanilla conversions, but it seems that the skyprock patcher messes with the esp files. Some armors show and others don't show in the game after patching. Does anyone know anything about this? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ANTON6733

Someone posted a patch for Requiem and Demonica on Modgames and I was really happy about it since I knew that there were all these wonderful vanilla conversions, but it seems that the skyprock patcher messes with the esp files. Some armors show and others don't show in the game after patching. Does anyone know anything about this? 

I wanted to ask same question actually. Some armors for some reason showed up and others didn't. But then I managed to find cure. It is SUPER rude weird and unacceptable by all other standarts but helps demonica's case nevertheless. Quess there is no guarantee about this course helps your case too. So feedback is welcome. Once again I have no idea what I'm doing so create backups. Or dont, that would be more fun.

What you need now is tes5edit and something tasty.

Once you have met these easy requirements follow my lead:

Step1.

Open Demonica.esm with tes5edit. No jokes.

Step2.

Find this root: Demonica.esm \ Race \ ...

If you didn't fail this far then you'll see 4 entries: DemonicaRace, DemonicaHHRace, DemonicaraceVampire, DemonicaHHraceVampire. Pick one.

Step3.

Interruption time is now.

Find lines "ANAM - Male skeletal model" and "ANAM - Female skeletal model".

Copy content of "female" line into "male" line.

Repeat 3 times for each race.

I did same with default race voices. Because I could that's why!

Sanity check: http://i77.fastpic.ru/big/2016/0504/79/c076fde2c3ce737dca7d737f64d38e79.jpg

Oh and I "downdated" demonica to 1.6 instead of 2.1 which you can download on official site. Process shall not be all that different for younger case but you can expect clips or other imperfections. For "Eva" mostly, because this body is slightly different.

Step 4.

Eat "something tasty" of yours. You earned it.

Step 5.

Enjoy your sweetrolls ;)

DON'T bother me! I'm working on something.© :D

I wanted to ask same question actually. Some armors for some reason showed up and others didn't. But then I managed to find cure. It is SUPER rude weird and unacceptable by all other standarts but helps demonica's case nevertheless. Quess there is no guarantee about this course helps your case too. So feedback is welcome. Once again I have no idea what I'm doing so create backups. Or dont, that would be more fun.

What you need now is tes5edit and something tasty.

Once you have met these easy requirements follow my lead:

Step1.

Open Demonica.esm with tes5edit. No jokes.

Step2.

Find this root: Demonica.esm \ Race \ ...

If you didn't fail this far you then you'll see 4 entries: DemonicaRace, DemonicaHHRace, DemonicaraceVampire, DemonicaHHraceVampire. Pick one.

Step3.

Interruption time is now.

Find lines "ANAM - Male skeletal model" and "ANAM - Female skeletal model".

Copy content of "female" line into "male" line.

Repeat 3 times for each race.

I did same with default race voices. Because I could that's why!

Sanity check: http://i77.fastpic.ru/big/2016/0504/79/c076fde2c3ce737dca7d737f64d38e79.jpg

Oh and I "downdated" demonica to 1.6 instead of 2.1 which you can download on official site. Process shall not be all that different for younger case but you can expect clips or other imperfections. For "Eva" mostly, because this body is slightly different.

Step 4.

Eat "something tasty" of yours. You earned it.

Step 5.

Enjoy your sweetrolls ;)

DON'T bother me! I'm working on something.© :D

Not sure if I understand the whole process the way you described it. From what i know only Demonicaracevampire and DemonicaHHracevampire use the Eva body mesh so I assume I will only need to temper with the other two. I will see what I can do cause I kinda like finding solutions for these type of problems. Thanks for the reply. :D  

• 1 month later...

Slightly on-topic question: Would Krista's LadyBody be compatible with any NPC makeover mod, such as Bijin NPCs? If so, would I use CBBE or UNNP? Thanks in advance!

Just to be sure, by LadyBody do you mean Krista's LadyBody or Demonica? Because LadyBody (LB) is body replacer like CBBE or UNP. While Demonica is a standalone race with it's own body.

So LB will be incompatible with NPC makeover mods, while Demonica is not (in version 2.1 some npcs are replaced as demonica, but earlyer versions like 2.0 or 1.6.1 no npcs are edited)

hello nothing is adap for the version 2.1.2 (dont use it)

I never said it does:

Requirements

Demonica [Lilith] 1.6.1

you can use it with 2.1+ but it will use the lilith body (non vampire) in the replacer.

cheers.

Assuming almost everyone here is using demonica race, I am having issue and need help with it. I installed demonica race recently and never played the game(story/missions etc) with it before. Yesterday I thought of doing that and went to the riverwood(started with alternate start and went to riverwood for the first mission) but i can't talk to anyone. I just get the A button (using xbox controller) to interact but when i press it nothing happens. I tried with many NPCs including my custom NPCs but i just can't interact with them. So i can't make a follower follow me nor i can continue the game, and it only happens with demonica race mod. Every other Ingame original and custom races are working fine.

Is there any fix? I'll be really grateful for the help, Thanks.

Just to be sure, by LadyBody do you mean Krista's LadyBody or Demonica? Because LadyBody (LB) is body replacer like CBBE or UNP. While Demonica is a standalone race with it's own body.

So LB will be incompatible with NPC makeover mods, while Demonica is not (in version 2.1 some npcs are replaced as demonica, but earlyer versions like 2.0 or 1.6.1 no npcs are edited)

Yeah, I meant Krista's LadyBody. Thanks for the response!

• 7 months later...

I will ask here since I assume someone might know what i am talking about. I have converted some armors to use with DEM but I am missing something, cause most armors and clothes always seem to clip during animations like crouching for example. These vanilla armors don't clip at all. What else do I have to do besides shaping the meshes of the clothes/armors to fit the body and copy weights if needed? 

I will ask here since I assume someone might know what i am talking about. I have converted some armors to use with DEM but I am missing something, cause most armors and clothes always seem to clip during animations like crouching for example. These vanilla armors don't clip at all. What else do I have to do besides shaping the meshes of the clothes/armors to fit the body and copy weights if needed? 

You need weightpaint the mesh, if you don't the mesh still use the weights of the old skeleton/body, wich end up in clippings everywhere. Regularly just copying the weights of the dem body does. 

Not sure what tool you are using, but remember to always load the demonica skeleton, not the regular skyrim skeleton.

cheers. ave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I swear I've tried so many things to get these replacers to work and they just DON'T. I tried DEM 2.4.1 and it renamed my roughspun tunic to something that I can't type on my keyboard, and DEM 1.6.1 doesn't do anything at all. I like how this mod looks, and in theory alot of these are better than Killer Keos stuff but it doesn't actually work in my game.

• 1 year later...
Spoiler

On 6/23/2021 at 9:29 AM, takethebustwiceaday said:

Hello, is there anywhere I can find these robes? Or what is the name of the author or their name or anything? I've been looking everywhere but I can't find anything.

image.png.a1849052ec7ad3a066f71fa09a6fb1e2.png

I want to download them as a standalone file, preferably.

Guess you're searching a non Demonica version? The Apprentice Robes are part of UNP Minidress Collection , Mage and Archmage robes too, but I edited them a bit. There are no version of these robes out there then the files found here, as far as I know.

cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 1:45 AM, avebrave said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Guess you're searching a non Demonica version? The Apprentice Robes are part of UNP Minidress Collection , Mage and Archmage robes too, but I edited them a bit. There are no version of these robes out there then the files found here, as far as I know.

cheers.

That's a shame, I really like your edit! But I suspected as much, oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 4:38 AM, takethebustwiceaday said:

That's a shame, I really like your edit! But I suspected as much, oh well.

Well seems like I was wrong, Dianne converted them to a Bodyslide version can be found over here: 

cheers.

• 7 months later...