Guest Momber

btw, I added hair to the Yngol helmet and used a better mesh for the Draugr helmet (bigger horns, too) and added hair to that, too. Check it out if you're interested.

Credit for the hair goes to nsk13 and his brilliant Ancient Draugr armor mod.

DEM Helmets.rar

post-707395-0-07381700-1443840959_thumb.jpg

Now if I only had the skillset needed to make Demonica's ears not clip through the helmet anymore. I tried editing her head mesh in racemenu via "sculpt" but always ended up with some really ugly earlobes, sigh.

Editing the helmet mesh did not work, either, in the case of the (Vanilla-)Yngol mesh. There is something really strange about that mesh. As soon as I edit any of those values, the helmet becomes unusable or invisible.

Guest Momber

Thanks but the Draugr Helmet with hair which I upped doesn't have the clipping problem (for me). Only the Yngol one.

A small change to her ears would fix it. But I'm too stupid to use racemenu to that effect - without making her ears look like they have been gnawed on by a skeever that is.

Your revised Dragonscale helmet works like a charm btw. Thanks again.

Meanwhile I'm enjoying my HDT ponytail very much. It's quite addictive to look at in motion. I played around with the alpha channel a little bit and added a decent hairline and now I'm happy with it. Let me know if you want to check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd really love to use this mod,too but I have a problem getting the basic mod to work.

When I try to create a char there are only flying heads and some bandits using this body (dem integration) are flying heads too.

Do I miss a texture? I downloaded dem 1.6.1 from several sources and always get this issues.

Please help. Thanks in advance

I have no idea what went wrong with your setup, a flying head mesh is not a idicator for a missing texture (if the mesh is purple would be a missing mesh) I bet that it has something to with a 3rd mod, but I'm not very keen in troubleshooting. So the only advice i can give you is to disable all mods and check step by step what cause this issue.

cheers.

So  downloaded all the files and put them in one.7z  files cause I didnt want mod for each armor And install them threw NMM like do all my other mods.

I did removed helmets/hood files cause I use Helmet Toggle - Show Hide - Helmet Toggle mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22765/? and the replaced helmets/hoods dont play nice with it (hide hemlets actual show the  helmets partial/ show helmets show the helmets though) and seeing as i dont show helmets by defualt those files were use less to me. If you dont mind could you see why hide helmet dont work correct.

Also noticed some of the armors have no TEXTURE  folder like saviors hide/fur/scaled/forsworn  as such when I make those armors no armor is show just dem naked. the rest that do have texutres seem to work just not the above ones. If there supposed to all have textures folders might wana double check them.

Also is right all the download files say 1.0 and not 1.7 any chance of this being uploaded as 1 file? or is there limit in files size the reason it was done that way.

Using 1.6.1 have

no other vanila armor replacements

Do use

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488/?

but far as i aware they dont change vanilla armor and the CBBE has seperate vanila replacer that i dont use.

If you dont mind could you see why hide helmet dont work correct.

Does it allways work incorrect or only with the 'show/hide' mod?

Also noticed some of the armors have no TEXTURE  folder like saviors hide/fur/scaled/forsworn  as such when I make those armors no armor is show just dem naked.

I only add a texture folder when the armor use custom textures (most time for the panty) all other textures you have allready, because they are vanilla textures.

Let me explain that in a example:

Let's take the dragonbone armor, it contains a texture folder were you can find 2 textures (aveed/replacer/panty/dragonbone.dds and dragonbone_n.dds) these are only the textures for the panty, the other textures (for boots/cuirass/etc) are the same as the vanilla dragonbone armor use.

So you can use saviors hide, fur,... as well. Because the main difference between these armors and the dragonbone armor is that they have no pantys, or use vanilla textures for it.

Also is right all the download files say 1.0 and not 1.7 any chance of this being uploaded as 1 file? or is there limit in files size the reason it was done that way.

It has nothing to do with size limit, just with my lazyness. It is more easy for me to just upload the new armor files and the new esp. This is still WIP until (if that ever happen) there are demonica versions for all vanilla armors/clothes.

The file version 1.0 for the folders are just the first release, if I change anything in that folder I will change the file version (for instance the Mage robes didn't have a hat in version 1.0) I will mention if I change anything in a allready released folder in the update news.

I will upload a single file when I'm done here.

but far as i aware they dont change vanilla armor and the CBBE has seperate vanila replacer that i dont use.

As long as an other replacer did not edit the armor it is compatible with this mod, to keep it simple: If it doesn't have an esp it will work.

To add a playable Demonica version for a armor, I have to edit it and add a ArmorAddon for Demonica, so if another mod edit the armor too, this ArmorAddon will not be there, or the edit of the other mod (depends on where they are in the load order) If I have to make a patch for every mod that edit any of these armors I spent more time in patching than in creating new stuff.

cheers. 

hi, do you update with nightngale, and stalhrin ?

there is already a Nightingale for Demonica out there, so it is on the end of my list. The final plan is of course to have every armor replaced, but this need time.

Have you thought about maybe adding in the Nioveride High Heel boots to add the iccing to the cake?

I never worked with this NiO hh system, because demonica has its own hh system, and I want to keep it as simple as posible, so there is nothing planed in this direction.

cheers.

I found out, why there were flying heads

an old mod, which isn't updated anymore did cause the issue:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34704-beta-dem-intergation-demonica-npcs/

the idea of the mod was nice, because that way you had vanilla npcs with cbbe for example and dem npcs too, but the author doesn't support it anymore.

(hidden request: may some great modder make a new version of this awesome mod? it was nice, that the npcs had random clothes)

kind regards

I have a question, i made an armor for dem body and when i try to equip it in the game it doesnt appear on the body.

First i did not know that dem uses the alduin race for the outfits in CK and i was using the default race for my armor. I changed that to alduin but i still wont appear on body when i equip.

When i try to load the dem outfit esp file in creation kit to see the outfit entries and what slots they are using then my creation kit crashes.

Can you plz help me fix my problem, how can i mAke a working outfit for dem body with the new esp file

Don't use Alduin Race, you have to load Demonica.esm and than use DemonicaRace, as well as optional the other 3 demonica races (vampire and hh) for the ArmorAddon.

I have no idea why your ck crash but maybe because you can't load multiple master files to do so you have to edit the SkyrimEditor.ini and add bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 under the [General].

btw you can just simply open the mesh in nifskope to find out what slot they use. 

cheers.

Don't use Alduin Race, you have to load Demonica.esm and than use DemonicaRace, as well as optional the other 3 demonica races (vampire and hh) for the ArmorAddon.

I have no idea why your ck crash but maybe because you can't load multiple master files to do so you have to edit the SkyrimEditor.ini and add bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 under the [General].

btw you can just simply open the mesh in nifskope to find out what slot they use.

cheers.

Thanks for replying, i believe i can load multiple esm but i will check again and hopefully this is the issue.

I knew from the start that i need demonica race esm to load with my esp but it was crashing the CK.

A long time ago i need to load multiple esm files then i asked around and them got the above commands for multiple esm to add in the skyrim editor ini May be somehow skyrim editor ini got replaced.

Yeah did checked the slots and then chose the same slots for my armor but nothing happened,hopefully my skyrim editor ini is missing that multiple esm command line.

Thanks i will check and let you know.

Edited

I already had multiple esm files enabled and i can load multiple esm files only the demonica esm i cant load, ck crashes when i try to do so.

Can you plz give me your demonica esm file? I will be grateful. I believe its size in kbs, mine shows 173kb. And i checked it in tesvedit and it shows some error which connot be resolved.

Scratch that, i think the issue is with the dragonborn esm, when i removed it from the demonica esm it load fine. Can you give me your dragonborn esm i want to see if it solves the issue before download the dragonborn dlc again

Edited:

Nevermind i solved my problem, reinstalled the dragonborn dlc and now i can load demonica esm in ck.

Thanks for your help.

Helmets show correct from what i am seeing the hide/show mod just not hide the helmets correctly parts of them are show parts of them are hidden

as for saviors hide/fur/scaled/forsworn armor dont know what to say other then they all show a naked character so its not pulling up the vanila textures for the armors or it something. all the armor that dont have Texture folder show make the demonica character naked.

@zaselim

I like when problems are sloved by themselfs  ;)

another hint: you can also add the Demonica.bsa to the loaded archives for CK, just add it in SkyrimEditor.ini under SResourceArchiveList2 in [Archive] so all textures and meshes that come with demonica are visible in CK

@tsunami22311

I guess the hide/show helmet mod maybe only hide/unhide one or more specific armor slots, I hide different slots for each helmet (demonica specific slots only, for instance slot 43 for earrings, etc.) It is like always in live use this or use that, or live with the issues.

Missing texture = purple mesh, this how it looks like:

228132ScreenShot3.png

no armorAddon for demonica = naked

you have a mod conflict here, some other mod edit these armors, to check it drop my esp on the very bottom of your load order. If they are still not working it has something to do with NMM, but since I don't use it I'm the wrong person to give support.

cheers.

They were all at the bottom of the load order

Dont know what this NoArmoraddon is but I have no such thing

Why plural? It should be only one esp.

For a armor you have in creation kit the armor item, this contain information about everything (weight, armor value etc.) to this are added the ArmorAddon, this contain the information for the mesh that should be used for a specific race. Since a khajiit head and a human head don't have the same shape there are different Addons here. 

Same for demonica, but you need Addons for everything to have it displayed ingame.

The only information that you gave me is that you don't use any other replacer, that saviors hide/fur/scaled/forsworn are not displayed ingame (naked, so no demonica armor addon), what about Scaled Armor? did not have a textures folder too. No informations about you load order only that it is at the bottom, really at the bottom or is the Bashed Patch below it? 

So everything I can say from my knowlege and the informations you gave me is that there is a conflict, or you did not pack it right for nmm.

cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ANTON6733

Both nice and hard work. Hope you get decent compensation. With my thanks of course :shy:

Now then, in case you are done could you, please, make setup more lazy-friendly?) Merge it in single archive may be. Or even single esp. Just curious.