Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

Damn these look awesome! Thank you for sharing!

However I was wondering - is there a way to customize the body shape a bit? Like, make the breasts smaller for example. If so, how would I do it?

This is explained I think in the main post. The body is builded on Zeroed Sliders (all by default). When you install Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio, select Unified UNP Body and Unified UNP Morphs and you will can change the shape in game in the RaceMenu, when you open the console and type 'showracemenu'. On racemenu in game go to UNP MORPHS and you will can make the body as you want.

Found it. Ugh, sorry for being blind. It all does work now - however, the sliders that are shown ingame don't do anything to a reason unknown to me.

When you have installed Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio you have MARKED ON 'Unified UNP Body' and Unified 'UNP Morphs'? Without that, RaceMenu sliders don't work.

Yeah I did. And I just did that again to make sure. Also re-installed the skeleton. Sliders do show up ingame but they still do nothing. I'm starting to feel reeeeally dumb by now lol.

Edit: Got it figured out! The folder was missing the .tri file. Now that I've added it in it's finally working. Thank you for taking your time to try and help me : )

Could you do this for S.A.M? Also, what tweaks did you make to the UUNP hands for collisions? Your hands don't fit my body.

Your collisions for SOS don't work on the SAM body.

I never have used S.A.M. and don't know how it works. I've attached hdtFingers.xml to malehands and femalefeet nifs.

Is this thread only for unp or does this work on cbbe too?

I supose you maybe could get CBBE body appearance and use CBBE clothes. When you installed Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio you can select Unified UNP, CBBE, UUNP Morphs and CBBE Morphs. If you open 'showracemenu' on console you can modify the body as any type you want, included CBBE ones, but only on appearance and shape, the body will be UUNP.

Do you know of any tutorials for using Nifskope to edit a xml directory into the mesh? I tried google but nothing relevant came up for nifskope.

Does the download include a pre-built UUNP body? I'm not too fond of that (in general), especially since you didn't ask, but I'll let it pass.   :mellow:

(I don't like the fact of working around BodySlide with something that came from BodySlide)

I'm very sorry for this, I had to ask you before than posting, if you want I ask moderators for delete this thread, I'm not wining anything doing this, was only to help the community and make easy to have the best body (I knew that was created for you, we have a conversation from 2-3 months ago talking about bodies) working with .xml files attached on head, hands and feet for the collisions with hands, belly..

The body I've uploaded is UUNP Special with zeroed sliders (body by default) to build it with Racemenu in the console, I did this because if you create a new body on bodyslide, the .xml files attached dissapear. Was a good thing for people who don't know how to use Bodyslide, with the morphs they can make the body easily.

As I said it's fine. There's nothing stopping people from doing that and it's allowed. But personally I don't like it, because it splits up the mod into various places and variants, which was what UUNP was made for to fix. :)

I love that this works, and it works good, put it on my other install of Skyrim. But I really love my bodyslide presets, and converting armor and clothing to them, I would love this to be put into bodyslide UUNP somehow, there should be some way to do it. I garee with Cell, if this were attached to UUNP for bodyslide, everything in one place, this put on what ever preset you use, it would be so perfect. That aside, great work, this is by far the best "working vagina" for Skyrim I think. Works perfectly.

There is some texture containing pubic hair body and work with the mod?

Better than this, here is a mod that gives you 3D pubic hair and matches color with hair from the head.

Download 'MAIN_PaintedLady_REDONE_v1.1-20141021.7z' and 'MAIN_Textures for PaintedLady_REDONE_v1.0.7z'. Do not guide you by the pictures (these type don't like to me), there are 5 or 6 types of pubic hair that you can choose, I believe that in my pictures I have a few with pubic hair from this mod. You can see them if you want..

• New head mesh with *.xml attached.

I have a question regarding the head mesh... Am I still able to use Citrus Heads (Standalone if it makes any difference) with this? It doesn't override anything, but I'm not sure if the head mesh asset is still being used.

If you use Citrus Heads Standalone doesn't matter if you replace head mesh, your game will use Citrus. You can drag and drop files without fear.

HDT-PE has physics bug so sometime companion disappear or become transparent people.

This never happened to me or anyone I know. Must be any mod you have in your game with conflicts.

This works on SOS but not SOS-light? There is something that has to be done collision-wise to make it work? (Thanks for the Bijin adjusting!)

I never used SOS-light, I've downloaded to see how it works and has the schlongs in the body, In order to work, a hdtm.xml has to be added to malebody and hdtFingers.xml to hands, but I don't know if that could work.

I recommend you use SOS 3.00 version. That version light looks very outdated and you only can have one tipe of schlong for all the males.

If even so you want to continue using SOS light, send me your male meshes from your game and I see what can I do (if you have replaced with my files, don't send me my files, install SOS Light again without replace again with my files and send me the meshes):

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

I need:

malebody_0.nif

malebody_1.nif

malehands_0.nif

malehands_1.nif

Ugh. I hate to bother you again but I seem to have another problem. Sometimes when I load my game my character has a black texture all over her body but not feet, hands and face and only race-changing and going back seems to fix it. As it resets my stats every time I do this it gets pretty tiresome fixing that every time it happens. I'm using a custom race with a custom folder if that's of any importance.

Edit: Oh and another thing: Do I really overwrite the XPMSE skeleton with the one you provided? It looks so much smaller and got me thinking is all ;P

Absolutely amazing job! Really appreciate you putting this together.

1 small request though: is it possible to get a default HDT version that includes the belly? Your version is a bit too twichy for my taste (mainly the breasts bounce for too long). I prefer something closer to the "my body is not jello" version, or the default version 14.28.

Cheers!

Ugh. I hate to bother you again but I seem to have another problem. Sometimes when I load my game my character has a black texture all over her body but not feet, hands and face and only race-changing and going back seems to fix it. As it resets my stats every time I do this it gets pretty tiresome fixing that every time it happens. I'm using a custom race with a custom folder if that's of any importance.

Edit: Oh and another thing: Do I really overwrite the XPMSE skeleton with the one you provided? It looks so much smaller and got me thinking is all ;P

Black texture is a result of insufficient video ram available. If you are using an ENB you need to set up your localenb.ini properly.

Black texture is a result of insufficient video ram available. If you are using an ENB you need to set up your localenb.ini properly.

yeah... that definitely seems to have helped. I hope it stays that way. Thank you :]

So no answer  on how you edited the xml into the mesh so I can do it myself to my hands. Because yours don't fit my body, and I don't want to use your body then play with it in racemenu.

Also +1 for the Citrus head question, as I also use it. If you do enligthen us as to how you edited the mesh, I will just do it to Citrus head. I figured it would be done with nifskope, but couldn't find any information on doing it with nifskope.

So no answer  on how you edited the xml into the mesh so I can do it myself to my hands. Because yours don't fit my body, and I don't want to use your body then play with it in racemenu.

Also +1 for the Citrus head question, as I also use it. If you do enligthen us as to how you edited the mesh, I will just do it to Citrus head. I figured it would be done with nifskope, but couldn't find any information on doing it with nifskope.

I've added a tutorial to add .xml files to meshes. Hope it helps.

The Citrus Head doesn't have meshes on Data folder, contains an .esp and .bsa files, can't be edited. With body, hands and feet with xml is more than enough to have all .xml attached.

yeah... that definitely seems to have helped. I hope it stays that way. Thank you :]

On RaceMenu, third tab you can save your face and body presets and load when you want if you change the face and you want the last again (I play with Xbox 360 pad and it's RS button). Use this tip if you don't want to lose every time you get black body. If you have solved the black body problem I'm glad. Can i ask what you did on enblocal.ini? I get black body sometimes. But is not problem from my replacer, it's from VRAM, Bleak ENB is awesome but takes much VRAM.

Its weird because when she is standing,it looks normal,(except for the feet)..

This maybe is FNIS For Users problem? I don't know, try to go on:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\

Open GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

Check the box for Gender and Skeleton and click on Update FNIS Behavior.

Try to play. Hope it solves your problem.

On RaceMenu, third tab you can save your face and body presets and load when you want if you change the face and you want the last again (I play with Xbox 360 pad and it's RS button). Use this tip if you don't want to lose every time you get black body. If you have solved the black body problem I'm glad. Can i ask what you did on enblocal.ini? I get black body sometimes. But is not problem from my replacer, it's from VRAM, Bleak ENB is awesome but takes much VRAM.

Yeah I do that every time. I already had my preset long ago and I used that to get my face back. It's more an issue of the stats than the design of my character since all the skillups get distributed to random skills should you swap race and back.

But yeah, for now it seems to be fixed for me...

To be honest, I'm using a different ENB but I never touched the enblocale. It more or less fixed itself after I just threw your enblocale.ini in. Maybe I'll experience it again in the future, maybe not... I don't know.

But yeah back to that other question - am I really supposed to overwrite the XPMSE skeleton with yours?

Yeah I do that every time. I already had my preset long ago and I used that to get my face back. It's more an issue of the stats than the design of my character since all the skillups get distributed to random skills should you swap race and back.

But yeah, for now it seems to be fixed for me...

To be honest, I'm using a different ENB but I never touched the enblocale. It more or less fixed itself after I just threw your enblocale.ini in. Maybe I'll experience it again in the future, maybe not... I don't know.

But yeah back to that other question - am I really supposed to overwrite the XPMSE skeleton with yours?

The skeleton that I've provided the link is for HDT Bodies, if your game works well with animated vagina and collisions with your skeleton, keep it. If not backup your skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif files for female and male and install 3.21 version.

The same way you'd add it to any other head, you need to unpack the citrus bsa first is the only additional step. Then add the appropriate NiStrings afterward.

Thank you for your help,but its still the same. Do i need to install the UNP body?  Because i was using CBBE before that. Maybe something related to that? Thank you.

Have you do a clean installation? Or you had your mods and overwrited with the requirements and replacer? You should uninstall all body types you have installed, skeletons and skin textures for characters, install the skeleton 3.21 with default options , SOS, replace again with my files and run FNIS again. Try this, good luck!