Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

• 1 month later...

.*★*.
.*★ *.*    ★
★       * 
★           .’
‘*.     .
    `  .  . so

• 4 months later...

Is downloading and installing this mod all there is to do to get everything working? there where some instructions about TEXBLEND and NIFSCOPE in the description that got me a little confused, do I need to do that too or is it already done by this mod's installer? Will I need to bodyslide and create morphs for something other than the armors I wanna use?

Thanks for the mod and all the hard work ;)

Edit.: I use Mod Organizer by the way.

2ndEdit.: Are the included body meshes  UUNP with zeroed presets and morphs support so I can use with Bodygen ? or the Bodytypes of skyrim mod ???

On 10/23/2018 at 3:24 PM, yagonew said:

Is downloading and installing this mod all there is to do to get everything working? there where some instructions about TEXBLEND and NIFSCOPE in the description that got me a little confused, do I need to do that too or is it already done by this mod's installer? Will I need to bodyslide and create morphs for something other than the armors I wanna use?

Thanks for the mod and all the hard work ;)

Edit.: I use Mod Organizer by the way.

2ndEdit.: Are the included body meshes  UUNP with zeroed presets and morphs support so I can use with Bodygen ? or the Bodytypes of skyrim mod ???

We don't know exactly, mod author hasn't specified if the texblend step is still necessary but if the physics and collisions for all body parts work then the nikscope step doesn't seem to be necessary. I'd like to know too as I'm having a hard time getting the inner vagina texture to appear properly, texblend doesn't seem to do anything.

For more help though requests like these go in the support page, the link for that is under the download tab on the main mod page. Here's the link for this mod's support page. 

• 4 months later...

OK i have no idea what is going on but this mod refuses to work. I have tried reinstalling it several times. I have already disabled all body and skin mods and even my skeleton. The body and skin applies but the vagina wont animate yes I have run FNIS. Should i be overwriting SOS in MO or letting this mod get overwritten the instructions are stupid vague in this regard. This time when I installed it i tried to load my game and now it says all my esps are not loaded so idk what the fuck is going on now.

This should be easy but I have no idea where the fuck the hangup is

Edit:

Reinstalling for the millionth time and rolling back the skeleton version worked

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/4/2020 at 10:12 PM, marcosalasettantacinque said:

NON SONO PRATICO E QUINDI NON CAPISCO, I FILE RISULTANO DI TESTO, NON SCARICA NESSUNA MOD. AIUTO, NON CAPISCO. GRAZIE A CHIUNQUE RISPONDA.

All'interno del file  di testo ci sono i link per scaricare la mod.
The link for the download are in the txt file

On 5/13/2019 at 9:14 AM, assassin394 said:

Fuck Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim LE FTW!!!!!!!

Lol, i still cant get the vagina and penis to allign properly *sigh*. I miss my first biuld, its amazing how my noob build was the perfect setup but now that i know what im doing with the last one (the first one got wiped when i changed computers) and everything i loved is now gone ( good looking bright ENB, working sex clipping, good looking NPC's, sex with any flowrgirl etc..).

• 3 years later...

Will it be continued if it comes to More nasty critters SLAL for current version which is v15.4 ? Cause collisions while using creatures animation do not work, last option i see in installer is v10.4 version which i dont have and dont see any link to download version v10.4 of MNC SLAL