Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

Chrome wont let me download your mod, it keeps telling me it is infected or bad in some way and blocks it when I get almost to the end.

works good thanks but 1 problem i have with pretty much every female body is that my hand textures are white, anyone know how to fix> verifying  game cache doesnt even work

Did you use the body included ?

If you made your own UUNP preset, did you remember to create hands and feet as well ?

ya but i had this problem even before installing this any body cbbe unp dream girl gives me white hands :(

Also when you try to start a new game ?

ya but lets not derail this thread :P

Hello.

Thanks alot for this. But sadly, I still can't get the vagina to work.

I have completely reinstalled skyrim and then followed your steps and installing the mods in the order listed and then copied your files in overwriting everything.

But the vagina still doesn't work. The only step that got me confused is the one below:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.0 (RaceMenu Morphs UUNP and UUNP Body checked)

I could not see how you would check those to UUNP, when installing the skeleton, they never showed. They did show when installing bodyslide however and I have checked them there, when I installed that.

Other than that. I dunno what I'm missing to get the vagina working. (it's not that it isn't there, it just doesn't move at all)

Hello.

I have completely reinstalled skyrim and then followed your steps and installing the mods in the order listed and then copied your files in overwriting everything.

But the vagina still doesn't work. The only step that got me confused is the one below:

I could not see how you would check those to UUNP, when installing the skeleton, they never showed. They did show when installing bodyslide however and I have checked them there, when I installed that.

Other than that. I dunno what I'm missing to get the vagina working. (it's not that it isn't there, it just doesn't move at all)

I've edited first post, these are options when you install bodyslide sorry, not the skeleton. Now you need a mod that allow you have sex with npc like Radiant Prostitution, TDF Prostitution, SexLab Matchmaker and a lot more. You have the base and you can't get sex yet.

Leyenda, i'm having trouble downloading your files. I tried numerous times but I always get the Failed - Network error mesage. Any ideas how I can get these please?

I've downloaded both now to try if works with Mozilla Firefox and 0 problems. Try with this internet browser, a few post ago another user had problems with Chrome, don't know if you are using this. My files are 100% clean and safe.

Hello.

I've edited first post, these are options when you install bodyslide sorry, not the skeleton. Now you need a mod that allow you have sex with npc like Radiant Prostitution, TDF Prostitution, SexLab Matchmaker and a lot more. You have the base and you can't get sex yet.

Oh I don't have problems with getting the animations going. I use Matchmaker for that. The vagina just doesn't seem to register any kind of collision (I think, it's atleast not moving at all during the animations)

Hello.

Oh I don't have problems with getting the animations going. I use Matchmaker for that. The vagina just doesn't seem to register any kind of collision (I think, it's atleast not moving at all during the animations)

Stupid question but... Have you the girl complete naked? With no body parts equipped? If the girl have a bra or something like that, vagina won't open.

Your case is rare, It should work. On skeleton installation have you choose first Rig? Default options.

Stupid question but... Have you the girl complete naked? With no body parts equipped? If the girl have a bra or something like that, vagina won't open.

Your case is rare, It should work. On skeleton installation have you choose first Rig? Default options.

She is completely naked and yes I took the default rig. Since the others had warnings on them. So unless theres a "breast bra". Then she should be completely naked.

Gonna give your work a test - looking forward to it.

One tiny thing I'd like to add: you might want to consider putting on some small preview video / gifs in the opening post. Yes, I know your great work in the "post your shots" topic. But you might get more attention when people can directly see what they are "buying". Just my oppinion, of course.

Thanks for sharing.

hello people

i m just ask if it's possible to do your body for gce npc replacer please ? if not it's ok don't worry

thank you ^^

I don't know what you mean (gce npc?). If you want that all girls in Skyrim have collisions and animatable vagina, they will have when you replace with my meshes. Bijin girls have their own bodies textures and same bodies from other and your.

Does this include belly collisions? I've been trying for ages to get it to work.

Yes, but are light distorsions. Not superdeformed.

One tiny thing I'd like to add: you might want to consider putting on some small preview video / gifs in the opening post. Yes, I know your great work in the "post your shots" topic. But you might get more attention when people can directly see what they are "buying". Just my oppinion, of course.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the tips. I will do videos and gifs. Good luck testing, I hope all work like a charm!

hello people

i m just ask if it's possible to do your body for gce npc replacer please ? if not it's ok don't worry

thank you ^^

I don't know what you mean (gce npc?). If you want that all girls in Skyrim have collisions and animatable vagina, they will have when you replace with my meshes. Bijin girls have their own bodies textures and same bodies from other and your.

Does this include belly collisions? I've been trying for ages to get it to work.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the tips. I will do videos and gifs. Good luck testing, I hope all work like a charm!

hello sorry

it's for this mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58536/?

]

hello people

thank you ^^

Thanks for sharing.

hello sorry

it's for this mod

If you delete all meshes called femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, femalehands_0.nif, femalehands_1.nif, femalefeet_0.nif, femalefeet_1.nif on every female NPC from this mod, all girls will use my body, but you will get uncolored vagina and you will have to use Texture blender (included on Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio) for each femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds, femalebody_1_0.dds files.

Maybe I try this mod and I do the work for you and others. Has nice faces, I supose I will have to uninstall Bijin mods first because have a few same NPC.

EDIT: Oh it's more simple than this, I've downloaded the mod and all girls have same body and same textures. You only have to replace the meshes I said before in the folder's mod with mine or delete them. I will upload the textures blended for replace them too. If you have to install the mod again, choose UNP body. DON'T CHOOSE ALL IN ONE when installing. I will blend UNP textures only for main file and Dawnguard.

]

hello people

thank you ^^

Thanks for sharing.

hello sorry

it's for this mod

If you delete all meshes called femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, femalehands_0.nif, femalehands_1.nif, femalefeet_0.nif, femalefeet_1.nif on every female NPC from this mod, all girls will use my body, but you will get uncolored vagina and you will have to use Texture blender (included on Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio) for each femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds, femalebody_1_0.dds files.

Maybe I try this mod and I do the work for you and others. Has nice faces, I supose I will have to uninstall Bijin mods first because have a few same NPC.

EDIT: Oh it's more simple than this, I've downloaded the mod and all girls have same body and same textures. You only have to replace the meshes I said before in the folder's mod with mine or delete them. I will upload the textures blended for replace them too. If you have to install the mod again, choose UNP body. DON'T CHOOSE ALL IN ONE when installing. I will blend UNP textures only for main file and Dawnguard.

Omg thank you very much sweety you are awesome <3

Could you do this for S.A.M? Also, what tweaks did you make to the UUNP hands for collisions? Your hands don't fit my body.

Your collisions for SOS don't work on the SAM body.

I never have used S.A.M. and don't know how it works. I've attached hdtFingers.xml to malehands and femalefeet nifs.

Is this thread only for unp or does this work on cbbe too?

I supose you maybe could get CBBE body appearance and use CBBE clothes. When you installed Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio you can select Unified UNP, CBBE, UUNP Morphs and CBBE Morphs. If you open 'showracemenu' on console you can modify the body as any type you want, included CBBE ones, but only on appearance and shape, the body will be UUNP.

Yeaaah,

Just set up a new version of Skyrim to try this out.....

after downloading a fresh copy of Skyrim, the mods required, and your version 2 pack + update, the game runs in some bastardised "windowed mod-but not really" mod...

(off centered screen, about 2 inches on the right and 3 inched on the 3......)

There is NO setting that fixes this that I have seen (spent the last 2 hours changing resoultions, video settings, the works... no luck)

So, I am out of ideas, and hoping one of your kind Gents and Gals can help me out....

I found the setting after a smoke and a coffee..... yes, I can be a moron :P

Damn these look awesome! Thank you for sharing!

However I was wondering - is there a way to customize the body shape a bit? Like, make the breasts smaller for example. If so, how would I do it?

This is explained I think in the main post. The body is builded on Zeroed Sliders (all by default). When you install Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio, select Unified UNP Body and Unified UNP Morphs and you will can change the shape in game in the RaceMenu, when you open the console and type 'showracemenu'. On racemenu in game go to UNP MORPHS and you will can make the body as you want.

However I was wondering - is there a way to customize the body shape a bit? Like, make the breasts smaller for example. If so, how would I do it?

This is explained I think in the main post. The body is builded on Zeroed Sliders (all by default). When you install Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio, select Unified UNP Body and Unified UNP Morphs and you will can change the shape in game in the RaceMenu, when you open the console and type 'showracemenu'. On racemenu in game go to UNP MORPHS and you will can make the body as you want.

Found it. Ugh, sorry for being blind. It all does work now - however, the sliders that are shown ingame don't do anything to a reason unknown to me.

Found it. Ugh, sorry for being blind. It all does work now - however, the sliders that are shown ingame don't do anything to a reason unknown to me.

When you have installed Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio you have MARKED ON 'Unified UNP Body' and Unified 'UNP Morphs'? Without that, RaceMenu sliders don't work.