Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

Is it possible to include the large version of the Real Girls textures instead of the blurry low res one? Even on my old GTX580, not overclocked, the RG large textures work just fine without performance loss. This would also make close-up captures a lot better.

hello im useing the touched by dibella body??? i've converted most of the armors i use. it really hard work since im a novice & i've yet to complete it all. so is there any way to get a working vagina on a TBD body???? or if there's any one who can give me some instruction how to make one i would really appreciate it. don't

wanna inconvenience any one. but it would really help. Thank You

P.S - sry for the bad english.

There is a CBBE based TBD (touched by dibella) body; if use that one, you can also use the HDT vagina on the DL section. I believe that TBD is more related to CBBE body, so you might get the  best visual results when taking that approach.

The TBD body itself is more or less died out since UUNP became so overly popular, with all it's morphes and ingame sliders. Nevertheless, you might find some instructions here on LL; for example there could be something in Stevierage's thread on his creation of the HDT vagina. If I recall correctly, he was the first one to create it for UNP. But Leyenda will have far better knowledge of the topic :)

There is a CBBE based TBD (touched by dibella) body; if use that one, you can also use the HDT vagina on the DL section. I believe that TBD is more related to CBBE body, so you might get the  best visual results when taking that approach.

The TBD body itself is more or less died out since UUNP became so overly popular, with all it's morphes and ingame sliders. Nevertheless, you might find some instructions here on LL; for example there could be something in Stevierage's thread on his creation of the HDT vagina. If I recall correctly, he was the first one to create it for UNP. But Leyenda will have far better knowledge of the topic :)

Thank you for your reply. it was helpful. i'll try and look for any instructions out there. i saw Stevierage's one but it doesn't work for me.  Leyenda did an awesome job so i was hoping to get any advice from him.:)

and Thank you again Swiftstep :D

Thank you for your reply. it was helpful. i'll try and look for any instructions out there. i saw Stevierage's one but it doesn't work for me.  Leyenda did an awesome job so i was hoping to get any advice from him. :)

Wait for the next release of All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy. Will have support to CBBE bodies too and will include CBBE HDT Body with working vagina with all same options from UUNP. I will release it when finished. Maybe this week, but not sure, i'm working on it now.

Thank you for your reply. it was helpful. i'll try and look for any instructions out there. i saw Stevierage's one but it doesn't work for me.  Leyenda did an awesome job so i was hoping to get any advice from him. :)

Wait for the next release of All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy. Will have support to CBBE bodies too and will include CBBE HDT Body with working vagina with all same options from UUNP. I will release it when finished. Maybe this week, but not sure, i'm working on it now.

Thank you for the heads up @Leyenda. looking forward to it.if you have time can you add support for Touched By Dibella- Enhanced body too???

again if its not to much of a bother for you

Thank You :)

First off, thank you for your excellent work.

I found a little thing to nitpick though and since there seems to be noone here who's run into that yet, I thought I'd tell you: Your mod doesn't contain 1stpersonfemalehands_0/1.nif files. Since I use your mod as my only body replacer and did not install UUNP first, this results in a mismatch between arm and hand in first person. (Only ever saw that because I'm playing a caster character who doesn't wear armor). I fixed it by manually making copies of your pre-built femalehands_0/1.nif files and renaming them appropriately. Shouldn't be too much trouble to include into your next release if you deem it a thing worth fixing.

OMG TY!!!! i started modding around 1 year ago..when the wife seen a sexy skyrim video.see me and the wife are a lil older then most gamer's. and she liked the sexy skyrim. but for the life of me i could never ! till now been able to get the animation part of the vagina to work..even the ones listed as fool proof or easy to install. would never work. till now  this old man got laid :P..well thanks to you that is..Word of warning to all males and females ..who are with a woman going through the change of life.....Get this mod..hard to believe a mod will improve my sex life lol wife loves it and in a sheepish way said tell them TY. :P now if i could just find the other things she wanted to play with  as it were . so hard to find mods . that dont try to talk over ya head and cant just do a simple explanation of a install.. im in your dept . and ty for the help:P

P.S sorry if my English and typing is bad .but wanted to say ty none the less 

Sorry to ask, but, where are the blender textures?

I've been cutting/pasting the vagina texture all this time -_-

Are included on Bodyslide, you have to use Texblend.exe from his folder on Data/CalientesTools/TexBlendUUNP.

OMG TY!!!! i started modding around 1 year ago..when the wife seen a sexy skyrim video.see me and the wife are a lil older then most gamer's. and she liked the sexy skyrim. but for the life of me i could never ! till now been able to get the animation part of the vagina to work..even the ones listed as fool proof or easy to install. would never work. till now  this old man got laid :P..well thanks to you that is..Word of warning to all males and females ..who are with a woman going through the change of life.....Get this mod..hard to believe a mod will improve my sex life lol wife loves it and in a sheepish way said tell them TY. :P now if i could just find the other things she wanted to play with  as it were . so hard to find mods . that try to talk over ya head and cant just do a simple explanation of a install.. im in your dept . and ty for the help:P

P.S sorry if my English and typing is bad .but wanted to say ty none the less 

Your english is good, I'm not english, I'm from spain and mine is worst. Glad you like my mod :lol:

I managed to regain vaginal collision when it was my masturbartion High heels that block the opening of the vagina ... by cons I still do not understand how to activate the collision of the vagina with the creature I search with software "Nifskofe" I followed the tutorial but I can not activate it, I think it's not that or I put in the wrong way, if you can enlighten me to be nice.

The creatures with collisions on 2.0 are:

Dog, Wolf, Husky, Riekling, Draugur, Falmer, Skeever, Troll, Werewolf, Death Hound, Fox and Werewolf. You don't have to do nothing to activate collisions, should work installing my mod like masturbation or human sex. If your creatures don't have erect genitals go to Mod Configuration Menu ingame and search for Creature Framework, General tab and click on Re-register all mods, wait 1 minute and all should be ok.

On 3.0 I will add some more.

Have a nice day!

I managed to regain vaginal collision when it was my masturbartion High heels that block the opening of the vagina ... by cons I still do not understand how to activate the collision of the vagina with the creature I search with software "Nifskofe" I followed the tutorial but I can not activate it, I think it's not that or I put in the wrong way, if you can enlighten me to be nice.

The creatures with collisions on 2.0 are:

Dog, Wolf, Husky, Riekling, Draugur, Falmer, Skeever, Troll, Werewolf, Death Hound, Fox and Werewolf. You don't have to do nothing to activate collisions, should work installing my mod like masturbation or human sex. If your creatures don't have erect genitals go to Mod Configuration Menu ingame and search for Creature Framework, General tab and click on Re-register all mods, wait 1 minute and all should be ok.

On 3.0 I will add some more.

Have a nice day!

Hi,

I hope you can consider adding different types of vaginas (innies/outies) in one of ur next updates.

Would be bombastic.

Excellent mod, I'm extremely new to it but I enjoy the results so far. I'm just a little confused about an issue I'm experiencing: the breast/butt physics on female NPCs work great but for some reason they are stiff and jittery on my player character. Is there something I missed doing? I played with the sliders in game so I don't know if that screwed up anything for her? The vagina works just fine on my character, however. Thank you for this package anyway.